APSBCL Retailer Login: The YSRCP promised to entirely ban liquor in the state by 2024, and if it fails, it would not go to the public for ballots. In the process, the administration cut the number of stores by 20% in its first year in power. To do this, the government took over all retail shops and charged the Andhra Pradesh State Beverage Corporation Limited (APSBCL) with managing them. By the conclusion of the fifth year, there should be no pubs or retail outlets, according to the plan.
The APSBCL application procedure is as follows:
1. Retailers (applicant) can create an account if the licence is approved by the Andhra Pradesh State Beverage Corporation Limited.
2. Following clearance, the merchant must complete an online registration process in order to participate in APSBCL bidding.
3. The corporation will compile a list of bids in accordance with the timetable and post it online.
4. Each bid will reflect a certain year of validity for the liquor store and the licence number linked with it.
5. The primary goal of apsbcl is to manage the retailer’s, depot’s, and department’s management activities online in a hassle-free manner.
6. Interestingly, the AP State Government only conducts the applicant’s bidding verification online.
7. The government seals the bid in two ways: a technical bid and a financial bid, and the retailer must apply for each individually at www.ap.gov.in.
Payment Method for Retailers
The applicant can pay the charge plus GST and get the take receipts right away. Keep in mind that the payment is non-refundable.
Retailer login, depot report login, sale download, retailer ID login, and AP excise login are all available through the Andhra Pradesh Beverages Corporation Limited online portal.
Application Fields for APSBCL Retailer Login: On the APSbcl retailer login, the applicant has immediate access to the following fields. The depot name, sale date, cfms ID, bank reference number, amount, remittance name, department transaction number, valid up to status, and amount in words are all included.
APSBCL Important Links
APBCL Retailer Login Steps
The specifics of the procedure will be mailed to the selected bids by the Government of Andhra Pradesh. The applicant must then log into the retailer portal using the login credentials obtained from it.
2. The merchant must fill in the login, password, and captcha code picture as directed in the instructions in the empty blank.
3. Click the sign-in button to get to the retailer’s profile page.
Payment mode for APSBCL sellers:
To book the beverages and receive the receipt, the retailers must make the payment along with the GST manually. If you cancel the drinks, you will not receive a refund.
APSBCL Retailer Password Reset
If a retailer forgets his or her password, he or she must follow the steps to regain it.
1. On the apsbcl retailer login page, the merchant may find the Forgot password option and just click it.
2. The merchant must input a username and the registered mobile number, then click the ‘Get OTP’ button when the online portal redirects to a new web page.
3. The online site will send an OTP to the registered mobile phone, which should be used to reset the ‘Lost password.’
About the APSBCL Depot:
https://depot.apsbcl.ap.gov.in/Depot/Views/Login.aspx is the APSBCL departmental login website. Departmental officers should use their personal I.D. and password to log on to the page.
On the depot APSBCL webpage, there are five crucial notes.
They are as follows:
• User manuals for the depot and the department.
• A user’s guide for retailers.
• Download the Retailer apk.
• Escalation matrix for technical help.
Types of APSBCL User logins
APSBCL User logins are as follows:
On the APSBCL site, there are three user logins.
They are as follows:
• Login to your department.
• Login to the depot.
• Logins for retailers.
Users should log in using the choices provided.
Also Read: SBI e Mudra PM SVANidhi Loan-Apply Rs.50000
APSBCL Department Login
1. Login to the APSBCL department using the apsbcl login site. Users should go to Official website https://apsbcl.ap.gov.in/APSBCL/Views/Excise Department/LoginNavigation.aspx, which is the direct URL.
2. Select the department option from the drop-down menu and open it in a new tab.
3. To get access to the Drinks Department login, users must enter information such as their user name and password.
APSBCL Depot Login
2. Once on the Depot login screen, users should input their sign-in information and proceed to the depot dashboard.
Retail depot Department Login APSBCL Login App apsbcl gov
The government took steps to discourage alcohol use by imposing an extra retail excise tax and reducing the number of bars by 39%, but bar owners appealed to the High Court, and the status quo remains. The proprietors of the bar notified the court that they had paid the licensing cost until 2020 and that their license was valid until 2022. The court decided to keep the number of bars the same. Due to high demand among tourists, the government was forced to create 300 more stores in response to a request from the tourism department.
Although, in May 2020, retail outlets were reduced by 13%, and the price of liquor was reduced by 30% in September 2020. The surge in smuggling activity across the state is due to the decrease in booze prices. The state enforcement department was impressed in order to manage it, and the liquor prices were delighted. This government action resulted in increased usage of arrack and ganja, and the failure of the de-addiction facilities has exacerbated the problem. V. Lakshmana Reddy, head of the Madhya vimochana pracharya committee, said, “The entire liquor restriction is not operating as per the original plan.”
Overview of the APSBCL
|Department Name||APSBCL-(Andhra Pradesh state Beverage corporation Limited)|
|Initiated by||Andhra Pradesh|
|Category||State govt scheme|
|Highlight||APSBCL Retailer login|
|APSBCL Official website Portal||www.apsbcl.gov.in|
|APSBCL Retail login URL||https://retail.apsbcl.ap.gov.in/Retailer/Views/Login.aspx|
APSBCL indent login
• Go to https://www.excisehpfs.ap.gov.in/ap/index.php/site/login to access the APSBCL indent Login page.
•Enter your e-mail address and password.
• Enter the code for verification.
• Select Sign in from the drop-down menu.
APSBCL indent login features
• The APSBCL retailer portal will hold an e-tender to pick a transportation provider to deliver liquor and beer bottles from the APSPCL department to their retail location.
• This gateway must guarantee that all tenders are sent to the appropriate retailer.
• This ensures that all of the carried cargo arrives at the target store outlet on schedule.
• This gateway aids in the efficiency of the distribution process and requires simple operation.
• Retailers will be able to simply access their information and manage their orders with the aid of this site.
• They will be able to access all of the vehicle and contractor data through this site.
• Using a GPS system, they will be able to view the container’s actual driving duration.
APSBCL Contractor’s responsibility
• Based on the information, the contractor will be able to load a minimum of 6 lorries in the port and load all of the merchandise according to the deputy manager’s instructions.
• They must then deliver the items to the appropriate government retailer shop.
• The contractor must provide all of its personnel with a picture ID card.
• The contractor must adhere to all applicable legal requirements, including the child labor act and other Andhra Pradesh government laws and regulations.
• It is the contractor’s responsibility to guarantee that all transportation work is conducted within retailer store hours.
• Mast, as directed by APSBCL, purchases and installs a GPS device in all of their deployed cars.
• Go to the APSBCL challan official website by clicking here.
• Fill in all of the information.
• Select Print from the drop-down menu and print the challan.
APSBCL Retailer Login @ Mobile App
The APSBCL application is now accessible for Windows and Android operating systems for the convenience of applicants and users. To download and install APSBCL on your smartphone device, look for it on the Google PlayStore or AppStore.
After you’ve installed the app on your smartphone, you’ll need to perform the same APSBCL Retailer Login method as described above for logging into the APSBCL website.
Once you’ve signed into the APSBCL Retailer on your smartphone, you can easily manage all of your actions with a single click.
Retailer Login for APSBCL Apps on Smartphones
1. The government of Andhra Pradesh has improved services for its citizens by releasing a mobile app via which customers may access Apsbcl retailer Login.
2. It will allow you to manage all of your bidding activities with a single click.
3. The merchant may download the APSBCL applications from Google Play or the app store and install them on their devices.
AP Status of Government-Controlled Liquor Sales
“On December 31st, 2021, the government generated a revenue of 113 crores worth of booze across the state, but only 11 crore worth of sales were reported in pubs and restaurants,” stated Vasudeva Reddy, managing director of Beverage Corporation Limited.
2. In comparison to other states, the state of Andhra Pradesh alone sold out of 1.20 lakh cases of Indian-made foreign liquor. On New Year’s Eve, roughly 47000 cases of beer were sold across the state. The largest liquor sales were reported in Visakhapatnam, which totaled over 15 crores.
APSBCL Full Form
The Full Form for APSBCL is ‘Andhra Pradesh State Beverages Corporation Limited’.
Also Read: Top 12 Demat Account Lowest Brokerage
Often Asked Questions on APSBCL Retailer Login
Q) What is the APSBCL Login Portal?
Ans: https://retail.apsbcl.ap.gov.in/ is the website gateway link for APSBCL Logins.
Q) How can I access the APSBCL Retailer Login?
• Go to the official website for further information.
• Select “User Login” from the drop-down menu.
• Enter your e-mail address and password.
• Click the sign-in button after verifying the captcha code.
Q) How to recover an APSBCL password that has been forgotten?
• Select Forgot Password from the drop-down menu.
• Next, type in your user ID. Fill up your registered phone number.
• Press the submit button.
• Now, enter your information and select the “Get OTP” option.
• In the OTP box, type the OTP.
• Enter your new password and double-check it.
The content on this website is meant only for general information purpose and does not and shall not be construed as any solicitation, procurement, display, aggregation, marketing or advertisement of insurance products. Loanpersonal.in is not an insurance intermediary and hence does not endorse or solicit any such products. The information on this website is derived from publicly available sources and Loanpersonal.in cannot verify or confirm the genuineness, truth, veracity or authenticity of this information.
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply Loanpersonal.in’s partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.