Many parents are unaware that the Government of Karnataka’s Department of Minority Welfare – (ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಅಲ್ಪಸಂಖ್ಯಾತರ ಅಭಿವೃದ್ಧಿ ನಿಗಮ ನಿಯಮಿತ) Karnataka State Minorities Development Corporation has an INTEREST-FREE LOAN option called ARIVU Loan to students in the minority community – Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Parsis, and Jains – for almost all courses after 10th grade.
Arivu Loan for the Minorities
Karnataka Minority Development Corporation Limited has just issued the KMDC Loan application form forKarnataka Minority religion students who desire to continue their graduate course such as a Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree, ITI, or Financial Assistant Course.
Karnataka Minority Development Corporation gives loans for Minority religion students ranging from Rupees Ten Thousand to Rupees Seventy Five Thousand per year through KMDC (kmdc.karnataka.gov.in). If you are looking for educational loan read on to findArivu Education Loan Scheme and the Karnataka Minority Loan Scheme for further details.
KMDC Arivu Loan Online Application [Details]
|Department Name / ಇಲಾಖೆಯ ಹೆಸರು||Karnataka Minority Development Corporation Limited|
|Name of Scheme / ಯೋಜನೆಯ ಹೆಸರು||ARIVU Scheme|
|Beneficiaries / ಫಲಾನುಭವಿಗಳು||Religious Minority Students|
|KMDC Scheme Application Form||Available at KMDC Website Online|
|Helpline Number KMDC||+91 08022864720|
Arivu Loan Limit
The Karnataka Minorities Development Corporation, KMDC, has launched the kmdc.karnataka.gov.in Application Scheme for all religious minority students who wish to continue their education, with the government providing a loan of Rs.2.00 lakh.
The Karnataka Minority Development Corporation (KMDC) has published a loan application form for religious minorities. The primary goal of the KMDC Loan Scheme is to provide education and minority assistance to all Karnataka minority students.
Muslim, Christian, Hindu, Jain, Building, Buddhist, and Sikh students can complete up the Karanataka KMDC Scheme application form and take the KMDC CET Test administered by the KEA (Karnataka Examination Authority).
Application Form [Arivu Education Loan] at kmdc.karnataka.gov.in
This ARIVU Scheme is for religious minority students who want to continue their education in fields such as medicine, engineering, diplomas, and degrees.
Download Arivu Loan Application Form-Click Here
Students will be chosen based on their performance on the KMSC Entrance Exam Test CET. Apply for KMDC Loan Assistance online.
If students have any questions or concerns about the KMDC ARIVU loan, they are free to call the KMDC hotline.
Arivu Education Loan Scheme Karanataka PDF Download
Karnataka Minority Development Corporation has launched KMDC Loan Online Application as part of the ARIVU Scheme Scholarship for Religious Minority Students who wish to continue their education. In this post, we present ARIVU Education Loan PDF, which students may use to fill out the KMDC Scheme Application Form. The income and caste certificate, as well as a photocopy of their 10th and 12th grade mark sheets, are required to apply for the KMDC ARIVU Loan Scheme.
Download the PDF for the Arivu Education Loan Scheme- Click Here
What are the requirements for the KMDC Arivu Loan Scheme?
Those who are interested in applying for a KMDC loan can do so on the official website.
So, everyone should go to kmdc.karnataka.gov.in and verify the needed age limit, educational qualification, and other information that we have provided below.
- SSLC Marksheet must have a minimum of 60% passing marks from any recognized school.
- Marksheet for the HSC.
- Students from families with an annual income of less than 4.5 lakh rupees.
- A certificate of caste.
- A certificate of domicile.
- The minimum age should be 18 years old.
- The maximum age is 25 years old.
Documents Required for Applying Arivu Loan
Karnataka Minority Development Corporation Loan Application Documents Required are:
- Marksheet for the tenth grade.
- 12th Grade Marksheet
- A certificate of caste.
- Certificate of Family Income
- Two pictures the size of a passport
- The ration card
- The Aadhar Card is a unique identification card issued by the government of India.
- Bills for telephone and electricity.
- A certificate of completion.
KMDC Minority Loan Online
Students should fill out the KMDC Religious Minority Students Loan Online Application on the official website of the KMDC, which is kmdc.karnataka.gov.in.
This ARIVU Scheme is for religious minority students who want to continue their education in fields such as medicine, engineering, diplomas, and degrees.
Online application for the Karnataka Minority Loan Scheme
On the official portal of the Karnataka Minority Development Corporation, the newest notification about kmdc.karnataka.gov.in application form has been published.
According to the official notice issued on the official website, kmdc loan for minorities shall be available online.
So, all Candidates should use the official website to verify the KMDC Loan Sanction List for the particular year, Eligibility, Age Limit, and Application Fees, or Arivu Loan Status.
Karnataka’s Arivu Scheme Education Loan
- KMDC Loan kmdc.karnataka.gov.in Karnataka Minorities Development Corporation KMDC Loan Karnataka Minorities Development Corporation KMDC Loan Education loan in Karnataka Students interested in taking professional courses Medical courses are worth a maximum of Rs. 2.00 lakhs, while engineering, dental, and other courses are worth a maximum of Rs. 30,000/-.
- Candidates who want a KMDC Loan Application Form should visit the official website and fill out the online application form for the year using the exact link provided on this post.
KMDC Loan Application Process (Karnataka Minority Scheme)
If you wish to apply for a loan through the KMSC Loan Scheme, you must complete the processes outlined below.
- Candidates must first go to the official website at https://kmdc.karnataka.gov.in/.
- Look for Arivu Scheme Form Karnataka PDF File on the webpage.
- A new file was opened when you clicked on the KMDC loan plan application.
- Completed all fields, including personal information, phone number, father’s name, and course information.
- Include a passport-size picture.
- Pay the application cost.
- Upload your tenth and twelfth-grade transcripts.
- Attach a copy of your family’s income certificate.
- Click the Submit button.
- Your KMDC Loan application form is now complete.
KMDC Loan [Important Links]
|Arivu Scheme Karnataka PDF||Click HereClick Here|
|KMDC Loan Online Application Form||Click Here|
Important Things to Consider for Arivu Loan
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Karnataka and a member of one of the state’s minority populations (Muslim, Christian, Jain, Buddhist, Sikh, and Parsi).
- Students studying Bachelor’s degree courses, Engineering, Medical, Dental, Master’s degree courses, Diploma courses, Nursing, B.Ed, D.Ed, B-Pharma, D-Pharma, and other courses eligible for Airvu loans may find a comprehensive list of courses here.
- The applicant’s family’s total annual income should be less than 2.5 lakhs.
- Minority students who have applied for CET or NEET and wish to apply for an ARIVU Educational Loan from KMDC.
Arivu Loan Scheme Benefits KMDC
Financial aid ranging from Rs.20,000 to Rs.75,000 every year till the degree is completed. Please go here to find out about loan grants for certain courses.
How To Apply for Arivu loan Online?
To apply for an Arivu loan, follow the procedures below.
Step 1: Visit the Official website of the Karnataka Minorities Development Corporation.
Step 2: Select Arivu-2 and then Arivu Online Application from the drop-down menu.
Step 3: Select the Fresher or Renewal category that applies to you.
Step 4: Complete all of the application’s needed fields.
Step 5: Save the application and print a confirmation page.
Step 6: Create a file of acknowledgement and papers by attaching all needed documents.
Step 7: Deliver the paperwork to the district office of the KMDC.
Details about the Application Form- How To Fill Up the Arivu Loan Form?
You must first download the application form and complete all of the fields.
To complete out the application form, follow the steps below.
Step 1: Attach your passport-sized photograph.
Step 2: Select your district from the drop-down menu.
Step 3: Fill in the student/name/candidate
Step 4: Fill in the Father’s/Husband’s/name. Guardian’s
Step 5: Select your sex (mark with a check mark) Step 6: Enter your age and date of birth
Step 7: Enter your Birthplace; Step 8: Select your Religion
Step 9: Fill in your annual income (Rs)
Step 10: Decide on your marital status.
Step 11: Fill in your address information.
Step 12: Type in the college’s name and address.
Step 13: Select a semester/section.
Step 14: Decide if you want to attend a public or private college.
Step 15: Type in the course’s name.
Step 16: Enter the Branch’s Name; Step 17: Enter the Course’s Duration
Step 18: Decide on a fee schedule and payment method.
Step 19: Enter the Amount Step 20: Enter the Total Fees Due
Step 21: Enter Parent’s Occupation
Step 22: Enter any other loans that have been obtained.
If so, please supply the necessary details.
Sign the application form after accepting the declaration.
Your parent or guardian must also sign the application form.
Parental/Guardian Declaration for Arivu Loan:
1) My family’s annual income does not exceed Rs.4.5 lakh.
2) Prior to requesting additional releases, 10% of the loan amount plus service costs released by the corporation should be paid.
3) We will repay the loan amount as well as the service costs according to the timetable.
Additional Documents should be submitted to the Application Form: (Check List)
- Candidate/applicant photograph (4-Passport dimensions)
- Income and Caste certificate that should not exceed 4.5 lakh per year
- PUC/Degree Marks Card d. New Ration Card or other document proving address
- CET Admission Order/College Admission Order/CAC Order, for example
- f. SSLC marks card as evidence of birth date
- g. Study Certificate (Present Course)
Documents should be submitted at the time of loan disbursement:
a. Agreement-I Surety Affidavit on Rs.50/- paper, with two passport-sized photographs of parents/husband/guardian.
c. Agreement-II Indemnity Bond in the amount of Rs.100/- on Rs.100/- paper (to be signed before the notary)
Affidavit Bond Agreement Download Here
Rules of Arivu Loan:
1. The candidate must be a Karnataka resident, either by birth or by domicile, for the previous ten years.
2. The yearly income of the candidates’ parents should be less than Rs.4.50 lakhs.
3. The loan will be pre-approved for the candidates based on their CET grade.
4. The service charge on the borrowed amount is 2%.
5. It must be returned to KMDC in accordance with the terms of the ‘ARIVU’ Scheme.
Arivu Loan Candidate Instructions:
- Candidates can obtain an application form from the CET Brochure or download it from the official website. Then enter all of the necessary information.
- After completing the application form, applicants are required to maintain one xerox copy.
- Candidates must provide an original application form, as well as a xerox copy of their income and caste certificates and their CET admission ticket.
- The application form must be submitted to the KMDC’s Concerned District office and acknowledged.
- Candidates can choose their own seat.
- There is no need for a demand draught or a fee.
- Admission Order will be issued by the KEA.
Dates to Remember for Arivu Loans (Approved Name List/Application Notice)
The Arivu Loan application deadlines, approved List etc. are posted on KMDC official Website. So, Please Visit the portal from time to time for latest updates on Arivu Loan.
KMDC Bengaluru (Arivu Loan Department) Address
Karnataka Minorities Development Corporation Ltd
Vishveswarayya Centre, 12th Floor,
Main Tower, Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Veedi,
Bangalore – 560001
Arivu CET Application
Applications are invited from candidates from religious minorities, including Muslims, Christians, Jain, Builders, Buddhists, Sikhs, and Parsis, who will be taking the Common Entrance Test (CET) for various Professional Courses, which will be administered by the Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA).
CET Application Form Download Here
The Corporation is funding jobless graduates from any faculty to attend NIIT for a postgraduate diploma in banking operations study.
The diploma is valid for six months.
This diploma programme would have a total tuition price of Rs. 66,000/.
The Corporation will grant a loan of Rs. 50,000/- at a 2% interest rate per annum.
Diploma students would be placed in any ICICI Bank branch in the Grade of Officer at a very excellent pay. Interested applicants should apply online at ifbi.in.We recommend that all students fill out the KMDC
After placement, the loan must be refunded in equal payment of 10 months. If you do not join the service, from the date of sanction of the loan until the date of repayment, you are needed to pay the whole amount with interest on single payment.
Karnataka Arivu Similar Loans
The social and development initiatives for minorities are diverse, such as the Swavalambana Margin Money loan with subsidy plan, the Arivu Loan Scheme, Shrama Shakti Schema, the Micro loan and the Micro subsidy loan and the Ganga Kalyana Scheme.
Persons belonging to and via religious minority communities are helped financially by founding and strengthening such businesses as small-scale cottage industries, the service sector, agriculture, etc.
The farmland is irrigated by the lift-irrigation system which uses a perennial water supply (rivers), and by pipes. Where there is no perennian water, boreholes are dug by professional geologists in the water spots.
This scheme provides financial support and support for minority workers to enhance their artistic and technical skills for the furtherance or establishment or development of small companies and provides loans to lower interest rates for the purpose of improving their business up to Rs 50,000/- (maximum). 50% of the loan is classified as back-end subsidiary out of this amount.
Micro Loan with Subsidy
Self-help groups execute the Micro-Loan Subsidy –Program.
There should be 10 to 20 members in the group so created. The group should aim at involving its members in any profitable enterprise. The members should pick two of its members as group leaders 1 and 2 following the formation of a self-help group. You should create a bank account with the authorized signature as group leaders 1 & 2 on behalf of the self-help group. Only religious minorities should make up the group. Women self-help groups will be prioritized in this program.
Christian Development Parishath
The Karnataka Christian Development Parishath for the general development of the Christian community was founded in 2011-12 on 5 November 2011.
The government will provide the funds to the Minorities Directorate.
In addition, KMDC is supported by 40% in the implementation of the corporate programmes such as Arivu Education Loan, Shramashakti, micro-subsidy loan and the purchase/purchase of sites.
Home Loan Interest Subsidy Scheme
This scheme reimburses an interest subsidy of up to Rs 1 lakh to minority beneficiaries who have obtained a loan from a bank or financial institution for the purpose of building a house or purchasing land.
KMDC Arivu Loan Application Form Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What are my options for repaying my arivu loan?
Loan Repayment Period: Loans received under this scheme will be repaid in 36 monthly payments over a three-year period, with principle and interest. By the fourth month after finishing the course, the student should begin repaying the loan. There will be a four-month gap.
What is a Registration ID, exactly for Arivu Loan?
This is an alphanumeric ID that is produced when a student applies for an ARIVU loan online and the information is stored. This Registration id will be sent to the applicant’s cellphone number, which he or she has provided in the application.
This Registration ID should be kept in mind for any future communication with KMDC, therefore write it down.
What does CET stand for in Arivu Loan?
The CET Number is the application number for the Common Entrance Test, and it is required for CET students who are taking the test.
What Does a NEET Number Mean in Arivu Loan Application?
If the applicant is taking NEET and needs to borrow the NEET fee amount under the KMDC Arivu Loan scheme, the NEET number is the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test application number.
What should you do after you’ve entered your info online?
Save the information using the Save Button, print the application, and double-check the information submitted. If any changes are needed, go to the next step –
- Click Modify Application Link
- Enter Registration ID
- If you’ve lost your Registration ID, click Forgot Registration ID Link
- Enter your SSLC /10th Std Number to receive an SMS with your Registration ID
- Enter OTP to modify the information in the Arivu web application, then Save the changes.
- Print the changed form and check it.
- You can change the information as many times as you like until you send the paper copy (hard copy) to the District office, which will include a QR code.
- You cannot change the information once it has been submitted to the appropriate District Office.
- In the District Office, only printouts from the KMDC website with a QR code will be accepted. No other application will be considered.
- After you’ve double-checked the application for accuracy, click the Submit Button, and the application will be delivered to the District Office through the Internet.
- You will receive an SMS after submitting the application, and you will not be able to make any changes to it.
Where should the printed application for Arivu Loan be sent?
Fill out the Declaration and Sign the Application, then submit it to the KMDC district office with copies of the required papers.
What happens once the application is submitted to the District office?
At any moment, you may check the progress of the application by clicking on the URL provided on the website.
- Using the menu, you may navigate to any page.
- You may also use the Print/View menu option to preview and download the programme.
- The format of an indemnity bond is frequently downloaded from the main page.
- You can call the hotline listed on the home page if you have any questions.
What Is the Process for Getting a KMDC Student Loan?
In this post, we give all of the information connected to the Karnataka Arivu Loan Application. As a result, your KMDC Education Loan is fully funded.
What exactly is a KMDC loan?
KMDC stands for Karnataka State Minorities Development Corporation (ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಅಲ್ಪಸಂಖ್ಯಾತರ ಅಭಿವೃದ್ಧಿ ನಿಗಮ ನಿಯಮಿತ) that offers Arivu Education Loan Scheme, which covers all professional degrees such as engineering, dentistry, master’s degree, and more.
Who is eligible to apply for an Arivu Loan Education?
Arivu is a loan education program. Students interested in professional courses such as medicine, engineering, dentistry, master’s degrees, nursing, diploma courses such as B. Ed, BBM, BCA, D. Ed, D-pharma, Pharma-D, and ITI.
Arivu Loan Status:
In the new (fresh) cases, the Karnataka Minority Development Corporation (KMDC-Arivu Loan)Education Loan Scheme would not be eligible for any courses other than those of the Medical / Professional Courses selected by the Karnataka Examination Authority.
The following rules should be followed while evaluating the “Renewal” and must be observed throughout the renewal.
- A student must receive at least 65 percent in all courses and pass the previous year’s/examinations semester’s in order to graduate.
- When filing a renewal application online at district offices, students must pay 12% of the total loan due from the company.
- Government/Private College Students who have been selected via CET / NEET Medical / Govt. Quota – Maximum 50% – Loan Upto Rs. 2.00 Lakhs
- For Dental / MBBS Students / Government Quota Students who have been chosen via CET / NEET
- Tuition Charge – Loan up to Rs. 30,000/- – Maximum 50% of tuition fee (Including Renewal)
- 50 percent of tuition price for Government / Private Colleges for students selected via CET for Engineering M. Tech, MCA, BSc (AG) Ayurveda, ISMH, D. Pharm, B. Pharm, and others – Maximum Loans Rs. 30,000/ –
- There are no tuition fees for students enrolled in degree, diploma, or ITI program (Fresh Cases). Renewal situations are limited to a maximum loan of Rs. 10,000/-.
FAQ Arivu Loan Scheme Download Here
Students from the state’s Arya Vysya Community who are pursuing professional courses and are between the ages of 18 and 35 will be eligible for financial aid ()KMDC loan application Form through the Karnataka Examination Authority’s Common Entrance Test (CET) under the educational scheme for financial assistance ranging from Rs.10,000 to Rs.75,0000 per year until completion.
The content on this website is meant only for general information purpose and does not and shall not be construed as any solicitation, procurement, display, aggregation, marketing or advertisement of insurance products. Loanpersonal.in is not an insurance intermediary and hence does not endorse or solicit any such products. The information on this website is derived from publicly available sources and Loanpersonal.in cannot verify or confirm the genuineness, truth, veracity or authenticity of this information.
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply Loanpersonal.in’s partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.