Axis ASAP Digital Zero Balance Account
The Axis ASAP Digital Account, set up via way of means of Axis Bank. Axis ASAP Account is a brand new kind of financial savings account that may be opened in 4 easy steps with video KYC while not having to go to a bank.
All you need is an Aadhaar card, a PAN card, and some demographic information.
Here you shall get all the information you need to know about the Axis ASAP Digital Account with Video KYC.
What exactly is Axis ASAP?
• Axis ASAP is a Digital Savings Account that you may open using your Aadhaar and PAN credentials at any time and from anywhere. It’s the quickest method to establish a bank account, with only three quick-click actions!!
Physical documentation or a minimal amount aren’t required in your ASAP account. It just guarantees a simple, stress-free banking experience. You also enjoy transactional convenience with a UPI capability and a complimentary Virtual Debit Card that comes with a slew of value-added features like offers and incentives.
What are the additional advantages of creating an Axis ASAP account?
• Your Axis ASAP account comes with a slew of functions designed to make banking easy, convenient, and fun for you.
- Take advantage of a zero-balance account with no strings attached.
- Every year, you may earn up to 6.75 percent* interest on your account balance.
- Get a unfastened virtual digital debit card free or an non-compulsory Visa Online Rewards Debit card to take benefit of a whole lot of on-line purchasing deals. Obtain higher interest rates by using the auto-sweep Fixed Deposits feature for amounts more than INR 10,000.
- Account statements, currency transfers, and bill payments are all available for free.
- Virtual Visa Card Online Daily Purchase Limit of Rs. 1,00,000/- Online Rewards Card A each day withdrawal limit restriction of Rs. 50,000/- and a each day shopping limit restriction of Rs. 4,00,000/-
- Instantly obtain your account number.
- Use your Axis eDGE Reward points to shop or redeem them.
- Book your flights, bus tickets, and hotel rooms with ease.
- Appointments for FD/RD can be scheduled at any time and from any location.
- Get a flat Rs 150 discount (one-time offer) when you open an Axis ASAP account and purchase tickets on BookMyShow with it.
* Interest rate of 6.75 percent p.a. using the auto FD function (balance above Rs. 10,000 get one year FD rate, currently at 6.75 percent ).
Axis ASAP zero balance account
Is zero balance account available in Axis Bank ASAP?
An Axis ASAP account has no minimum balance amount requirement. So, enjoy and reap the benefits of this facility.
Eligibility Requirements for Axis bank ASAP Account
Individuals above the age of 18 who are resident Indians.
Open Axis ASAP Zero Balance Account-Apply
How Do I Open An Axis ASAP Instant Savings Bank Account With My Aadhaar Number And PAN Number?
Click Here to open an Axis ASAP Account
• You may establish an Axis ASAP account using your PAN and Aadhaar number at any time and from anywhere. Until recently, proof of address and a Permanent Account Number card were all that was required to create a savings account. However, because the government plans to link Aadhaar to combat money laundering and tax fraud, Aadhaar is quickly becoming your primary identification.
The most intriguing aspect of the Axis ASAP account is the lack of tangible proof. You may establish an account in as little as three minutes by providing your name, cellphone number, Aadhaar, and PAN in three simple steps. Your registered mobile number will receive a one-time password, and a zero-balance savings account with a number will be setup. It’s simple to use and provides a stress-free banking experience.
At any given moment, the maximum amount that may be stored in this account is Rs 1 lakh. The total amount in the account cannot exceed Rs 2 lakh, and if it does, all of the processes of a ‘full KYC account’ must be completed within a year.
Within a year, you must complete a full KYC including fingerprint verification at your local Axis Bank branch.
Transaction restrictions will be enhanced after you convert your Axis ASAP account to a full KYC account:
|Current(Rs)||After KYC completion|
|The account's maximum balance is permitted.||100000||Unlimited|
|The total of all credits permitted in the account over the course of a year.||200000||Unlimited|
Axis ASAP Digital Account benefits
There are several benefits to having an Axis ASAP Digital Account with Video KYC. The following are some of the advantages of having an Axis ASAP Digital Account with Video KYC:
• You don’t have to go to the branch because all of the services are available online.
• You may perform secure transactions with your debit card, UPI, NEFT, IMPS, and RTGS when your account is activated.
• When you open an account, you may additionally acquire your digital debit card right away.
• After the account is opened, a real debit card will be sent to the communication address.
• The Axis Mobile app allows you to change your signature.
Review of Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card
Axis Bank LIC Credit Card | Apply Lifetime Free
Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card | Lifetime Free & Cashback
Axis ASAP Digital Account with Video KYC: Steps
For an Axis Bank Savings Account with video KYC, follow the procedures below:
The first step is to confirm your identity.
To prove your identification, you must supply your Aadhaar or VID, PAN, and mobile number.
Step 2: Provide Valid information about yourself.
To begin the account opening procedure, you will be requested to provide KYC information (information about yourself, your family, and your address).
Step 3: Axis Bank ASAP Video Know Your Customer (KYC) Process
Following successful fill up of the online form and completion of the profile data, you will be directed to the Video KYC page, where Axis Bank will commence a video for KYC. During the video, you will be asked a few questions about your identification. Furthermore, your live photo will be taken.
• To give your PAN details, you must display your PAN card to the camera.
Step 4: Deposit money into your account.
• After you’ve completed the KYC procedure, you’ll be brought to the fundraising page.
• Choose the type of account you want to create (Easy Access/Prime/Priority/Burgundy).
• Make any necessary changes to the name on the debit card.
• Determine the amount of money you want to raise.
• Pay the loan or mortgage amount plus any debit card processing costs (Rs. 590 including GST for Easy Access and Prime variants).
• To fund your account, choose from a variety of payment methods, including net banking, debit card, and UPI.
• When the payment is completed successfully, you will be sent to a page with information on your account and virtual debit card.
• You will be able to set a PIN for your virtual debit card as well as the Reserve Bank of India’s Video KYC Norms.
• An authorised official of the regulated entity uses an audio-visual interaction to complete customer identification.
• The procedure should be carried out in real time over a secure network.
• Video-KYC can only be completed through a bank’s website or mobile application.
• Until the video KYC procedure is completed, the bank’s website or mobile application cannot be left open.
Note: You may get more information on the Reserve Bank of India’s official website.
Axis ASAP Digital Savings Account with Video KYC Documents Requirement
For the Axis ASAP Digital Savings Account with Video KYC, you have to offer the subsequent papers.
• PAN Card • Aadhaar Number/Virtual ID
• Mobile phone number
Axis ASAP Digital Savings Account with Video KYC: Things to Remember
• Make sure you’re available for the call and that your device has video/microphone access.
• If there are troubles with audio or video bandwidth, you’ll be redirected to the Video KYC initiation screen, in which you may pick a specific agent to renew your Video KYC.
• In the occasion of a video KYC failure or rejection, you may acquire a note confirming the failure or rejection, that allows you to be proven in your screen, and you may want to restart the account beginning procedure.
• When applying for a savings account, you must be physically present in India.
Fees & Charges Associated with Axis bank ASAP Account
Examine the Axis ASAP account’s fees and charges.
|Particulars||Axis ASAP Account||Fees / Charges|
|Requires an average balance.||NIL|
|Fee for Account Service.||NIL|
|Type of primary debit card||Visa Online Rewards Debit Card | Virtual Visa Debit Card (Optional).|
|Issuance Fees for the Primary Card||Visa Online Rewards Debit Card / Virtual Visa Debit Card (no fee) (Rs 300).|
|Annual Fees for the Primary Card||Visa Online Rewards Debit Card / Virtual Visa Debit Card (Free) (Rs 500).|
|Issuance of cheque books: There are a limited number of free cheque books available.||Not Applicable|
|Account termination.||Rs 500**|
|Issuance charge for NetSecure with 1 Touch.||Rs 800|
|Basic Service Fees||*Terms and limitations apply.||If the account is cancelled between 14 and 6 months, there are fees. If the account is cancelled within 14 days of opening or after 6 months, there are no fees.|
|Daily withdrawal limit and Shopping limit||Daily withdrawal limit of Rs. 50,000/- and purchasing limit of Rs. 4,00,000/- on the Online Rewards Card.|
|Visa Card (Virtual)|
|A daily purchase restriction of Rs. 1,00,000/- is set for online purchases.|
|Fees for cash deposits and withdrawals that exceed the deposit and withdrawal restrictions.||5 rupees every 1000 rupees or 150 rupees, whichever is greater.|
|Fees for RTGS (Online).||NIL|
|Fees for NEFT (Online).||NIL|
|Fees for the IMPS.||NIL|
|Number of free transactions at an Axis Bank ATM||Free for the first five transactions (financial and non-financial).|
|Number of free transactions at non-Axis Bank ATMs.||In Metro Locations (Mumbai, Delhi-NCR, Chennai, Kolkata, Bangalore, and Hyderabad), the first 5 transactions (both financial and non-financial) are free; in all other locations, the first 5 transactions (both financial and non-financial) are free.|
|Axis/Non-Axis ATM: Fees for cash withdrawals (financial transactions) are excessive.||Each transaction costs Rs.20.|
|Axis/Non-Axis ATM Fees for Balance Enquiry (non-financial transaction).||Each transaction costs Rs.8.5.|
|Fees for international cash withdrawals (ATM).||Rs.125|
|Transaction Fees||Fees for international balance inquiries (ATM).||Rs.25|
Frequently Asked Questions are a list of frequently asked questions.
Q. Is it necessary for me to bring my physical document with me during the video KYC procedure for an Axis ASAP Digital Savings Account?
During the video KYC procedure, you must produce your physical PAN card.
Q.How much of a minimum account balance is necessary to create an Axis Bank account?
You are not required to have a minimum balance in this account with Axis Bank.
Q. Can anybody open an Axis ASAP Digital Savings Account?
The following are the requirements for opening an Axis ASAP Digital Savings Account:
• You must be an Indian citizen above the age of 18.
• A valid PAN and Aadhaar number are required.
• Aadhaar Card and registered mobile number
• You must submit your application from India.
Q. How much does video KYC verification for an Axis ASAP Digital Savings Account cost?
The bank does not charge a fee for Axis ASAP Digital Savings Account video KYC verification.
Q.After I open an Axis ASAP Digital Savings Account, do I need to go to Axis Bank?
No, you do not need to visit Axis Bank after creating an Axis ASAP Digital Savings Account because the bank offers 250+ services online.
The content on this website is meant only for general information purpose and does not and shall not be construed as any solicitation, procurement, display, aggregation, marketing or advertisement of insurance products. Loanpersonal.in is not an insurance intermediary and hence does not endorse or solicit any such products. The information on this website is derived from publicly available sources and Loanpersonal.in cannot verify or confirm the genuineness, truth, veracity or authenticity of this information.
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply Loanpersonal.in’s partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.