Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card
The Buzz credit card from Axis Bank is well-known for its promotions and benefits for all you shoppers out there.
Discounts on Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card
With this Axis Credit card, you might earn a 10% discount on all Flipkart purchases, as well as additional monthly discounts. The card includes a 750-rupee annual fee and a 750-rupee membership fee.
Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card Interest Rate
The card has a 3.25 percent monthly interest rate, or 46.78 percent each year.
The key Features of the Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card.
The Axis Bank Buzz credit card was created to provide you the best online shopping savings possible.
This card entitles you to Flipkart discounts of up to Rs.8,000, as well as gift vouchers, accelerated reward points, exclusive product discounts, and EMI choices.
To get perks like meal discounts, online shopping discounts, Flipkart gift cards, and 3X reward points, apply for the Axis Bank Buzz Card.
|There is a fee to join.||Rs.750.|
|Rate of Reward.||The range is 1.5 percent to 4.1 percent.|
|Ideally suited for||Flipkart offers online shopping.|
|Benefits are always welcome.||*A Flipkart gift certificate of Rs.1,000 is available.|
|Discounts on shopping||Flipkart is offering a 10% discount right now.|
|Benefits of Milestones||A Flipkart gift certificate worth Rs.7,000 is up for grabs.|
Getting Started Has Many Advantages:
Card Welcome Benefit
• Within the first 45 days of receiving the card, make three purchases to receive a Rs.1,000 Flipkart gift voucher as a welcome gift.
Dining Benefits and Features
• Get a minimum 15% discount on your dining bill at India’s partner restaurants with the Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card
• Any purchase of Rs.2,500 or more should be converted into EMIs.
• When making online purchases, take advantage of no-cost EMI options on a wide range of things.
The following are some of the rewards for reaching milestones:
• You will earn coupons worth Rs.500, Rs.1,000, and Rs.2,500 if you spend Rs.25,000, Rs.50,000, or Rs.1 lakh on Flipkart in a year.
• Get Flipkart vouchers of Rs.1,000 and Rs.2,000 for yearly card expenditure exceeding Rs.1 lakh and Rs.2 lakh, respectively.
Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card Limit
The credit limit for the Axis Bank Buzz card is determined at the discretion of the bank and is based on a number of factors including the cardholder’s credit score, credit history, and past or current commitments.
The Advantages and Disadvantages of the Axis Buzz Credit Card
|On purchases made on Flipkart, you can get a 10% immediate discount.||The amount of a discount is determined by the date of purchase.|
|7,000 rupees in Flipkart gift vouchers||The total discount amount each month is set at Rs.600.|
|There is a little cost to join.||The reward rate is low.|
Exclusive Offers by Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card.
Instant & Featured Discounts
• Get a 10% discount on all Flipkart purchases from the 1st to the 5th of every month.
• Get a 5% discount on all Flipkart purchases from the 6th to the 31st of each month.
• When you buy the Redmi Go from Flipkart, you’ll get a 5% discount.
For EMI payments, an additional 5% discount is offered.
• When you buy the Realme 3 smartphone from Flipkart, you’ll get a 5% discount.
Note: Offers mentioned above are subject to availability by the provider. Please verify before purchase.
Reward Points Benefits of the Buzz Credit Card
• Earn 2 Axis eDGE reward points for every Rs.200 spend on the card. Accelerated gratification is a term that refers to the process of receiving something
• Earn 3 Axis eDGE reward points when you use the card to make an online purchase.
What can I do with the reward points from my Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card?
The points you earn as a Buzz credit cardholder have a three-year validity term after which they will expire, according to Axis Bank.
The steps to redeeming your reward points are as follows:
• Log in to your net banking account using your customer ID and password.
• From the drop-down menu, choose Account Summary.
• Choose Axis eDGE Rewards from the drop-down menu.
• Check the box to accept the terms and conditions, then click ‘Redeem Now’ to view your advantages.
• Pick a prize from the menu’s numerous categories and deposit it in the basket.
After you confirm, the points will be redeemed.
Fees and charges with the Axis Bank Buzz credit card.
|Applied Charges||Amount in Rupees|
|Applied Joining Fees||Rs.750.|
|Overdue Credit Charges||The monthly rate is 3.25 percent.|
|Fee for an additional card.||NA|
|Fees for cash withdrawals||2.5 percent of the transaction value, with a minimum of Rs.250.|
|At the branch, there is a charge for cash payments.||Rs.100.|
|Fee for a duplicate statement.||Exempted.|
|Fee for replacing a card.||Exempted.|
|Fee for late payment.||If the entire amount owed is:|
|NIL if the amount is less than Rs.100.|
|Rs.100 for a range of Rs.101 to Rs.300.|
|Rs.300 between Rs.301 and Rs.1,000.|
|Rs.500 for amounts between Rs.1,000 and Rs.5,000.|
|Rs.600 for amounts ranging from Rs.5,001 to Rs.20,000.|
|Above Rs.20,000 - Rs.700|
|Penalty for exceeding the limit.||3% of the amount exceeding the limit, subject to a minimum of Rs.500.|
|Cash advances are subject to interest.||3.25 percent on a monthly basis|
|Transaction charge in a foreign currency.||3.50 percent of the total transaction value|
|Fee for out-of-town checks.||Exempted.|
|Inquiry charge for the balance.||Exempted.|
|There is a cost for being placed on the hotlist.||Zero.|
|Fee for returning a check.||Rs.300.|
Eligibility for the Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card.
You must satisfy the following conditions to apply for the Buzz Credit Card:
• The principal cardholder must be aged 18 to 70 years old.
• The person who has the add-on card must be at least 15 years old.
• The applicant might be a resident or non-resident of India.
*The bank has the right to change the qualifying requirements at any moment and without prior notification.
Documents for applying Buzz Credit Card
To apply for Axis Bank’s Buzz Credit Card, you’ll need the following documents.
• A copy of your PAN card or, if appropriate, Form 60.
• A completed application for a credit card
• Proof of income, such as recent pay stubs, Form 16, and copies of tax returns, among other documents.
• Proof of identity, such as a PAN, driver’s license, or Aadhaar Card.
• Two passport-sized color photographs of the applicant
• A passport, ration card, utility bill, or Aadhaar card as proof of residency.
In addition to the documents stated above, the bank may need extra documents when you apply for the Buzz credit card.
Axis Buzz Credit Card V/s Other Similar Credit Cards.
If you’re still not sure if the Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card is right for you, check out these other options:
|Credit Card||Yearly Fees||Feature that compares.|
|Axis Buzz Credit Card||Rs. 750||Flipkart is offering a 10% immediate discount.|
|7,000 rupees in Flipkart gift vouchers|
|Standard Chartered DigiSmart Credit Card||Rs. 49 per month||Myntra is offering up to 20% discount, Zomato is offering 10% off, and Grofers is offering 10% off.|
|SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card||Rs. 499||Amazon, BookMyShow, Lenskart, and more sites provide 10X incentives.|
|HDFC MoneyBack Credit Card||Rs. 500||When you purchase online, you get double the points.|
|American Express SmartEarn™ Credit Card||Rs. 495||On Flipkart and Uber, you'll get 10X incentives.|
|HDFC Millennia Credit Card||Rs. 1,000||On online purchases, you'll get a 2.5 percent cashback.|
Other Benefits of the Axis Buzz Credit Card
Milestone Benefits: You’ll earn a Flipkart gift voucher worth Rs.7,000 if you reach the yearly spending goals.
The details are as follows:
|Yearly spend on Flipkart||Flipkart Voucher Amount|
|Overall Total Yearly Spends||Flipkart Voucher|
Benefits of Use – Shopping Discounts
You’ll get special discounts and rewards if you purchase on Flipkart on specified dates throughout the month. The specifications are as follows:
- From the 1st through the 5th of each month, you will receive a 10% discount.
- There is a 5% discount every month from the 6th to the 31st.
Apply Axis Bank Card Online
Click Here to Apply Now
Frequently Asked Questions about the Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card
1. How can I pay for a transaction with my Axis Bank Buzz Card over time?
To convert a purchase into an EMI transaction, follow the steps below:
- Make a minimum purchase of Rs.2,500 with your Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card.
- To contact Axis Bank, dial 1860 500 5555 or 1860 419 5555.
- Request that your most recent purchase be changed to a monthly installment plan.
- You may convert a transaction into an EMI by using mobile or internet banking.
Keep in mind that the conversion must be requested within 60 days of the purchase date.
You can choose between six, nine, twelve, eighteen, or twenty-four month repayment periods.
2. What is the interest rate on Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card EMI transactions?
EMI transactions on the Axis Bank Buzz Card incur a monthly interest rate of 1.5 percent on a monthly declining balance. There will also be a one-time processing cost of 1.5 percent or Rs.150, whichever is greater.
3. How long would Axis Bank take to approve or refuse my credit card application?
Axis Bank will notify you of the status of your card application within 21 working days of receiving it.
4. If I hold an Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card, may I obtain a fuel cost waiver?
Fuel fee waivers are not available for Axis Bank Buzz credit cards.
5. How can I get in touch with Axis Bank’s customer service department?
Axis Bank’s customer service department may be reached at 1860 500 5555 or 1860 419 5555.
Dial +91 – 22-27648000 if calling from outside India.
You may also contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card is for customers who wish to make online purchases on Flipkart.
A year’s worth of Flipkart shopping vouchers and a discount on Flipkart purchases are included with the card.
Furthermore, you will receive extra points for all online transactions.
Let’s take a look at all of the benefits that the Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card has to offer.
You may also find these posts Useful:
The content on this website is meant only for general information purpose and does not and shall not be construed as any solicitation, procurement, display, aggregation, marketing or advertisement of insurance products. Loanpersonal.in is not an insurance intermediary and hence does not endorse or solicit any such products. The information on this website is derived from publicly available sources and Loanpersonal.in cannot verify or confirm the genuineness, truth, veracity or authenticity of this information.
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply Loanpersonal.in’s partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.