Axis Bank LIC Credit Card
Axis bank LIC credit card: If you have received a call or looking for details about Axis Bank LIC Credit Card , than you are at the right place. Here in this post we will tell you about each and every details about LIC Signature Card. Axis Bank LIC Credit card benefits, disadvantages, interest, annual charges, how to apply and direct link to apply for the card.
So, read on to learn everything you need to know about the Axis Bank LIC signature credit card.
About the Axis bank LIC Signature credit card
Axis Bank Ltd.(Axis Bank Credit Card) and LIC Cards Services Limited (LIC CSL) have formed a collaboration. LIC Cards Services Limited was established on November 11, 2008 as a wholly owned subsidiary of LIC with the goal of launching its own credit card in the market.
Axis Bank LIC Signature credit card is a Co-Branded Card from LIC & Axis Bank, however this card can only be applied from LIC Credit Cards.
|Axis bank lic signature credit card||Features|
|Credit with no interest for a set period of time.||Up to 50 days is possible.|
|Card with photo or signature.||For every Rs. 100 spent, you will receive one PlusPoint.|
|Accumulate PlusPoints.||On overseas purchases and LIC premium payments, you'll get double Reward Points.|
|Multiple Reward Points are available.||As per the Axis Bank PlusPoint Catalogue's current conversion rates.|
|Redemption - PlusPoints||Insurance coverage of up to Rs. 500,000/- in the event of a lost card.|
|Insurance coverage is provided at no cost.||Up to Rs. 1,000,000 in Purchase Protection Coverage|
|All axis bank credit card offers that are suitable.|
|Useful Offers||TnC was used.|
|Waiver of Fuel Surcharge||Yes.|
|Cards that may be used as add-ons.||Up to three.|
|Withdrawal of cash is possible.||Yes.|
About LIC Cards Services Limited
On November 11, 2008, LIC Cards Services Limited was formed as a totally financial holding company of LIC with the purpose of establishing its own credit card in the market. The registered office of the company is on the sixth floor of the Jeevan Prakash Building, 25. K.G. Road, New Delhi-110001.
Features of Axis Bank LIC Signature Credit Card
The Axis Bank LIC Signature Credit Card has the following features.
• This is a no-fee credit card that can be used at any Visa Merchant location.
• It offers first-class dining, entertainment, travel, and leisure services.
• Special offers on shopping, airport lounge access, golf courses, and Bookmyshow.com are available with the Visa-powered card.
• For fuel transactions ranging from Rs.400 to Rs. 4,000, a fuel fee waiver of up to Rs. 400 per month is available.
• Except for gasoline purchases, every Rs. 100 spent with this card earns you one reward point.
On international transactions, 2 reward points are granted for every Rs.100 spent.
• At the time of redemption, 1 reward point is worth 0.20.
Only 0.2 percent – 0.4 percent rewards are offered by the LIC Signature Credit Card.
• It enables you to convert your spending into low-interest EMIs.
• The cardholder can use the Balance Transfer feature to transfer existing balances from other credit cards to the LIC Signature Credit Card at a cheaper interest rate.
The LIC Signature Credit Card has a number of advantages.
The following are some of the key advantages of holding this card:
• There is no one-time or annual membership charge.
• When you buy one movie ticket from Bookmyshow, you can get a second one for free (up to $300).
• Access to free airport lounges is provided all over the world.
There is a limit of two complimentary accesses per quarter.
• The LIC Signature Credit Card entitles you to a 10% discount on golf fees and instruction. The Visa Signature Golf Program also provides complimentary golf lessons and training. This card gives you discounts on high-end companies such as Apple, Kimaya, Moschino, Baume & Mercier, Edox, and Air Charters, among others.
• A gratis lost card liability cover of up to $50,000 is provided to the cardholder.
• There will be no additional charges for requesting a duplicate statement or replacing a card.
LIC Signature Credit Card fees and charges.
• There is no cost to join.
• There is no annual fee.
• Up to 50 days of interest-free credit
• Monthly finance charges are 3.25 percent.
• Over-limit penalty: 3% of the over-limit total, with a minimum of Rs.500.
• Cash Advance Fee: 2.5 percent of the amount withdrawn, or $250 minimum.
• 3.5 percent for foreign currency transactions
• 100 if paid in cash at the branch.
• Late Payment Fee: Depending on the amount owed, the fee ranges from Rs.300 to Rs.600.
• There is no charge for replacing a card.
• There is no charge for duplicate statements.
Get an amazing PlusPoints Rewards program that rewards the following expenditures:
• For every Rs. 100 spent on foreign currency and LIC premium payments, you will receive 2 Reward Points.
• For every Rs. 100 spent on all other categories except fuel, wallet loading, and EMI transactions, you will receive 1 Reward Point.
Free liability insurance for misplaced cards up to your credit limit. Purchase Protection Cover has been added to the Signature Credit Card 5 Lac Personal Accident Cover and 1 Cr. Air Accidental Insurance under Purchase Protection Cover has been added to the Signature Credit Card with effect from July 13, 2013.
Click here for more information and terms and conditions.
Waiver of Fuel Surcharge:
There will be a 1% gasoline surcharge waiver at all fuel pumps in India (for transactions between Rs. 400 and Rs. 4000). Benefits up to Rs. 400 per month are possible.
Access to the Airport Lounge:
With your LIC Signature Credit Card, you can get free entry to select airport lounges in India.
Click here for more information and terms and conditions.
Eligibility for Axis Bank LIC signature credit card
Criteria for eligibility are as follows:
• The primary cardholder must be between 18 and 70 years old.
• The person must be an Indian citizen or a non-Indian citizen.
Note: Please keep in mind that the aforementioned criteria are simply guidelines, and the bank retains the final decision on whether or not to approve or deny LIC Credit Card applications.
Documents required to apply for Axis Bank LIC signature credit card.
A copy of your PAN card or Form 60, residence proof, identity proof, a color photograph, and proof of income in the form of the most recent payslip / Form 16 / IT return copy are all required documents for an Axis Bank LIC Credit Card application, unless there are exceptions.
The following paperwork is required:
• Photocopy of your PAN card
• Photograph in color.
• Proof of income in the form of a recent payslip, bank statement, Form 16/IT return copy.
Proof of residency (any of the following):
1. Get a passport.
2. A valid driver’s license
3. A voter identification card.
4. Identification card (Aadhaar).
Proof of identity (any of the following):
1. Get a passport copy.
2. A valid driver’s license
3. A voter identification card.
4. Identification card (Aadhaar).
5. Identification card (PAN).
|Card Type||Income Criteria|
|Axis bank lic signature credit card||Annual Net Salary Requirement: Rs. 15 lakh|
|Salary slip for a gross salary of Rs.1.25 lakh.|
Note: Please keep in mind that this is merely a sample list. The documents needed may vary from case to case.
Go ahead and make your next Credit Card transaction, no matter how huge it is. Simply contact us to convert your INR 2,500 or more transaction into an EMI.
Here’s how HELLO-EMI can help you.
Pay in installments:
When you make large credit card purchases, you no longer have to pay the entire balance in one go. Simply take advantage of the ease of paying back in EMIs.
Reduced interest rate:
You pay a lesser interest rate on your Credit Card than you would with a revolving credit card. Convert your transaction into an EMI at just Rs. 1.5 percent each month, with a monthly balance reduction.
HELLO-EMI options: You can convert your INR 2,500 or greater transaction into 3, 6, 12, or 24 months of EMI.
The following is the EMI per Rs. 1000 for each of these tenors:
|Tenure Option||Monthly Installments Per Rs. 1,000|
|Three months.||Rs. 343.38|
|a period of six months||Rs. 175.53|
|Twelve months.||Rs. 91.68|
|24 months.||Rs. 49.92|
Note: On the rate of conversion, a one-time Processing Fee of 1.5 percent or Rs. 150, whichever is larger, will be applied to your Credit Card account.
Conversion to EMI The process.
• Use your LIC Credit Card to make a minimum purchase of INR 2,500.
• Convert your purchase to EMI via any of the following outlets within 20 days of making the purchase:
o Call Customer Service at 1800 419 0064 for LIC Cards.
• On a monthly lowering balance, EMIs are computed at a low interest rate of only 1.5 percent per month.
• Choose from three tenor options: three, six, twelve, and twenty-four months.
• To make payments easier for you, the EMIs will be debited to your credit card account.
• On the date of conversion, a one-time Processing Fee of 1.5 percent or Rs. 150, whichever is larger, will be charged to your Credit Card account.
• HELLO-Terms EMI’s & Conditions.
Apply Axis Bank LIC signature credit card
What is the procedure for applying Axis Bank LIC signature credit card?
- Visit https://www.liccards.co.in/ page to learn more about LIC Cards.
- From the top menu bar, click Apply Now on the right.
- The Axis Bank Card Application Page will now appear on the screen.
- Complete the essential fields and click Submit.
- Within a few days, you will receive a call from Axis Bank / LIC to complete the procedure.
Catalogue of LIC Credit Card Rewards
Through the Rewards Program, members of the LIC Credit Card can take advantage of a selection of hand-picked benefits.
Under this system, every rupee spent with your LIC Credit Card gets you Reward Points. Reward Points can be redeemed for a wide range of home and lifestyle items, as well as dining and shopping vouchers.
Because of the Reward Points, your LIC Credit Card is the most beneficial for you. When a result, as you spend more money, you earn more money. The more rewards you win, the more money you make.
Now it’s your turn to utilize your Treat Points to treat yourself!
LIC Credit Card Rewards Catalogue
|Reward Item Description||Redeemable Points|
|LIC Titanium||LIC Platinum||LIC Signature|
|Axis Bank Gift Cards|
|Axis Bank Gift Card (INR. 1000)||LG096||3500||1400||1050|
|Axis Bank Gift Card (INR. 2500)||LG097||8500||3400||2550|
|Axis Bank Gift Card (INR. 5000)||LG098||16850||6750||5050|
|Sandisk Micro SDHC 16GB card||AXL001||2355||940||710|
|Hp Metal Body 16 Gb Pendrive||AXL002||2500||1000||755|
|Bajaj Classic750-WattMixer Grinder with 3 Jars||AXL016||14250||5695||4305|
|Bajaj ELX16LED Emergency Light||AXL017||5915||2365||1785|
|Philips HP8143/00 Dryer||AXL024||2935||1175||890|
|AMAZON PAY EGIFT CARD INR 1000||AXL033||3000||1500||1000|
|AMAZON PAY EGIFT CARD INR 2000||AXL034||6000||3000||2000|
|AMAZON PAY EGIFT CARD INR 5000||AXL035||15000||7500||5000|
|BIG BAZAAR E-VOUCHER INR 2000||AXL038||6000||3000||2000|
|BIG BAZAAR E-VOUCHER INR 5000||AXL039||15000||7500||5000|
Download the LIC Credit Card Rewards Catalogue Here
• A handling fee of Rs. 30 + GST will be applied to every reward point redemption request.
• You must have a minimum of 1000 points to redeem.
• All credit cards with unused reward points (no purchases or payments) for at least 6 months will have their balances reset to zero.
To redeem your Reward Points, call LIC customer service line at 1800 419 0064.
LIC Credit Card Customer Service Number.
Call at 1800 419 0064
LIC Credit Card Address
LIC Cards Services Limited (LIC CSL)
Jeevan Prakash Building,
6th floor, 25. K.G. Road,
Axis Bank LIC credit card Review & Comparison
|Axis bank lic signature credit card Similar Cards|
|YES Private Credit Card|
|Standard Chartered Priority Visa Infinite Credit Card|
|HDFC Bank Infinia Credit CardHDFC Infinia HDFC Bank Credit Card|
|Axis Bank Magnus Credit Card|
|SBI Card ELITE|
FAQ on LIC Signature credit card
Q.1) How can I use my LIC Signature credit card to make purchases?
Travel and movie tickets, as well as online transactions, retail purchases, and service appointments, can all be done with a Signature credit card. You can purchase anything with a credit card, but shopping with associated merchants can provide you with additional benefits.
Q.2) Is the e-statement service available to Signature credit card holders?
Customers can access e-statements by entering information such as their credit card number, name, date of birth, and card validity date on the LIC card site.
Q.3) How can I activate my LIC credit card using the internet?
A step-by-step procedure is as follows:
Step 1: In the first step, go to www.axisbank.com.
Step 2: Log in to your Internet Banking account.
Step 3: Select My Credit Cards from the drop-down box under Accounts.
Step 4: From the drop-down option, select More Services.
Step 5: Change your credit card’s PIN.
Step 6: Select the “Go” option.
Step 7: Click Next after entering the desired PIN number.
Q.4) What is the best way to check the balance on my LIC credit card?
On the LIC website, you can register for free. After you have a User ID and password, you can check your credit card balance online at any time, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Q.5) Is it true that the Axis Bank LIC Signature Credit Cards may only be obtained through invitation?
No, anyone can apply for the Axis Bank Signature Credit Card with Lifestyle Benefits subject to meeting the eligible criteria. Those who are invited to apply for the card, on the other hand, will pay Rs. 3,000 instead of the usual Rs. 5,000 as a joining fee.
Q.6) Can I use my lic credit card to shop in Flipkart?
Yes, you can use your LIC credit for shopping at Flipkart and any other shopping websites. You may also use the helo EMI facility to convert any purchases on Flipkart.com.
Q.7) LIC Axis bank signature card is not working while swiping What is the reason?
Are you using the card first time , often cards are needed to be activated before starting to use. You may call the LIC Card Helpline at 1800 419 0064 and activate it to use. If it is network or technical issue than use the card after a while and it shall be working.
Q.8) How to change LIC credit card mobile number?
You can call at 1800 419 0064 and place a request for updating your mobile number. And if it is co-branded Axis Bank card than you may visit any of the Axis bank branch and place an application to change your mobile number.
Q.8) How do change my email id for LIC credit card statement?
Just call the LIC credit card Helpline at 1800 419 0064 and place a request for update of email id and it shall be done.
Q.10) LIC credit card payment through net banking will be credited in how many days?
All net banking LIC credit card payment is realized within 3 to 5 working days, however FYI most of the cases it is updated within 2 days. So, it’s safer to make the payment earlier to avoid any unnecessary charges.
Q.11) How to Change of address on lic credit card?
If you have an Axix Bank LIC Credit Card and an Axis Bank Account as well as a Savings Account, you can update your Communication / Permanent Address by selecting one of the choices below:
- Login > Menu > Services & Support > Services > My Details > Update Communication Address / Permanent Address > Attach Documents > Update > Enter mPIN on the Axis Mobile App.
- Axis Bank Branch: Update your address at the local Axis Bank branch.
Q.12) To whom shall I contact for availing EMI repayment facility in LIC Credit Card Corporation Bank
For any purchase above RS.2500, just call the Card Helpline number 1800 419 0064 and convert it to EMI.
Q.13) What are LIC platinum/signature credit card partners restaurant?
Just go to https://diningdelights.axisbank.com and submit your location to view offers on Partnered restaurants near you.
You may also find these posts Useful:
The content on this website is meant only for general information purpose and does not and shall not be construed as any solicitation, procurement, display, aggregation, marketing or advertisement of insurance products. Loanpersonal.in is not an insurance intermediary and hence does not endorse or solicit any such products. The information on this website is derived from publicly available sources and Loanpersonal.in cannot verify or confirm the genuineness, truth, veracity or authenticity of this information.
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply Loanpersonal.in’s partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.