HWC Login: The AB-HWC (Ayushman Bharat-Health and Wellness Center) portal provides the following services. HWCs have gradually implemented services including screening, prevention, control, and treatment of noncommunicable illnesses like leprosy and TB.
This post will provide you with a compete ‘How To’ guide on HWC Login Portal of Ayushman Bharat Health and Wellness Center. Important and crucial points are discussed and mentioned here so that you don’t make any mistake. Before enrolling or logging into the HWC Portal, it is advised to review the points.
यह पोस्ट आपको आयुष्मान भारत हेल्थ एंड वेलनेस सेंटर के एचडब्ल्यूसी लॉगिन पोर्टल पर एक प्रतिस्पर्धा ‘हाउ टू’ गाइड प्रदान करेगी। यहां महत्वपूर्ण और महत्वपूर्ण बिंदुओं पर चर्चा और उल्लेख किया गया है ताकि आप कोई गलती न करें। एचडब्ल्यूसी पोर्टल में नामांकन या लॉग इन करने से पहले, बिंदुओं की समीक्षा करने की सलाह दी जाती है।
Treatment that is offered without charge to people who live in poverty in our society. It places an emphasis on wellness and delivery while also giving more services to regions that deserve them.
The major services offered by this programme are preventive, promotional, and palliative care. Additionally, the 10 crore individuals covered by the Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PM-JAY) and vulnerable families in need of secondary and tertiary care are given health insurance. Under this Yojana, the Central Government offers a five lakh rupee health insurance coverage to each household in India.
As part of its marketing efforts, the government is building 150,000 health and wellness care facilities. In addition to free medicines and diagnostic services, HWC will provide a larger spectrum of treatments, including no communicable illnesses, palliative care, rehabilitative care, dental, eye, ENT, and mental health care.
|Name of the Scheme||Health & Wellness Center (HWC) - Ayushman Bharat (AB)|
|Initiated by||Government of India (Central )|
|Name of the Portal||HWC Portal|
|Beneficiaries||Citizen of india|
Visit ab-hwc.nhp.gov.in to access the ab-hwc site.
The national government launched the Ayushman Bharat – Health and Wellness Center portal, which would provide low-cost health care to Indian residents. The procedure for logging into the Ayushman Bharat Health and Wellness Center site is outlined below.
Related:Is Arogya Sanjeevani Policy Good
• To log in, go to the HWC online portal.
• Go to https://ab-hwc.nhp.gov.in/ and click on the website link.
• You’ll be sent to the main page.
• Enter the HWC Login user name and password fields.
• Select the login option from the drop-down menu.
HWC Login Services for the AB-HWC Portal.
The growth of the services has been planned in stages. In order to start, HWCs have implemented screening, prevention, control, and management of non-communicable illnesses as well as chronic communicable diseases like leprosy and tuberculosis.
The ab-hwc portal provides services.
|1||Prenatal and postpartum care.|
|2||Services for newborn and baby health care.|
|3||Services for paediatric and adolescent medical care.|
|4||Services related to family planning, contraception, and other reproductive health care.|
|5||National Health Programs in the Management of Communicable Diseases.|
|6||General outpatient treatment for mild ailments and acute uncomplicated illnesses as well as management of common communicable diseases.|
|7||Non-communicable illness screening, prevention, control, and management, as well as management of chronic communicable diseases including leprosy and TB.|
|8||Fundamental dental care.|
|9||Treatment of frequent ophthalmic and ENT issues.|
|10||Services for palliative and elderly care.|
|11||Medical Emergency Services.|
|12||Mental health condition screening and basic treatment.|
#AB_HealthandWellnessCentre is spreading the message of healthy living in villages. Celebrate your contribution of building healthy villages with your Panchayat members. #AmritMahotsav @MansukhMandviya @DrBharatippawar @PMOIndia @MoHFW_INDIA @mygovindia @AmritMahotsav pic.twitter.com/YR9p67eJAd— Ayushman Bharat-Health & Wellness Centres(AB-HWCs) (@AyushmanHWCs) August 26, 2022
Every day, log in to the HWC Portal.
The ab-hwc portal is being used to submit data obtained in the health and wellness center.
Every day, log in to the HWC Portal to enter data. Every patient treated will be registered, and a data entry operator will enter the same information into the HWC site. As can be seen, the health and wellness center keeps track of daily OPD appointments for patients in Dehradun, Uttarakhand.
When you hover your mouse over the three dots on the screen, you’ll find options such as Home, Facility Profile, Family Images, Data Entry, and so on.
When submitting data, there are choices for daily reporting, monthly delivery, and wellness report formats. Using the daily input format, you may update the daily OPD patient data.
Other events at the center can be recorded using the wellness reporting option, such as yoga health day events and check-ups.
In the view report, you may organize the data by date, patient, or gender.
Ayushman Bharat AB HWC Portal Login Download AB-HWC Apps
The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare has developed an app to make resolving health-related concerns more convenient (MoHFW).
• Go to the Google Play Store and download the app.
• In the search menu, type ab hwc app.
• The app will launch in front of your eyes.
• After that, click install.
• After it has been installed, open it.
• And make use of it.
Details on the AB HWC App.
|App Name||(AB-HWC )-(Ayushman Bharat – Health and Wellness Center|
|Updated on||2022-04-26 00:00:00|
|Required android||4.2 and above|
|Available by||National Health Portal-MoHFW|
|HWC APP Contactemail@example.com|
Ayushman’s projectile – HWC:
• In primary care clinics and schools, the Ayushman Projects will promote health and wellness.
• Ayushman In 1.1 million public schools, Bharat wants to train 2.2 million health and wellness ambassadors. The ambassadors will be in charge of illness prevention and promotion among schoolchildren.
• Each school will choose two teachers, one male and one female, to serve as Health & Wellness Ambassadors. In the school, the ambassador is in charge of encouraging healthy behavior and techniques to prevent various diseases.
• The Health & Wellness Ambassadors will be trained according to the curriculum.
• First, the ambassadors are trained in health-related programs, and then the same is taught to students in primary, middle, and high school.
• For school-aged children, the programs are tailored to age-appropriate, skill-oriented theme-based sessions. Every week for one hour, the Ambassadors will focus on spreading illness prevention knowledge.
• The workshops are 20-hour programs with a lot of interactivity in the classroom. In the schools, every Tuesday will be designated as Health and Wellness Day.
Disease Prevention Promotion:
• To enhance the country’s health practices and to promote health and wellbeing in our communities. Students will be the finest health and wellness messengers in this process. Over time, the health and wellness day activities will propel students, parents, and families to new heights.
• Field-level interactions and a variety of tools and gadgets are required in health and wellness initiatives.
• Posters, classrooms, assembly discussions, and other means of contact are available to ambassadors. Every week, IEC/BCC sends schools a reminder of key ideas and topics.
• Teachers who serve as health and wellness ambassadors might build up their strength. For this, the school would need to improve the capacity of the instructors by upgrading their knowledge.
• In addition, DIET will supply the infrastructure needed to construct buildings and machinery.
The Public Sector vs. the Private Sector:
• It notes that patients only use the OPD for deliveries on rare occasions. Only 11.5 percent of rural families and 4% of urban households get outpatient care from the Public Health Services. That implies the number of persons seeking public health care for common diseases is a small percentage of the total.
• From 2004 to 2014, the National Health Mission has been tracking estimates from the Sample Survey. Households began to see a 10% rise in those who felt the strain of high health-care costs.
• The findings of the study show that the private sector contributes more to health care. Out-patient and in-patient care have a 75:62 percent ratio of health care services, respectively.
RCH and Communicable Diseases: Paying Attention
The Central government made an initial investment in NHM to expand RCH services and cure illnesses including tuberculosis, HIV/AIDS, and vector-borne infections.
Noncommunicable diseases (NCDs) are illnesses that can be passed from person to person.
According to the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute, NCDs such as cardiovascular disease, diabetes, and respiratory illness account for 60% of all deaths. The Indian government has established comprehensive primary health care across the country in order to minimize morbidity and mortality. To keep the cost down to a bare minimum. The medical personnel at the primary health care clinics will conduct a full check-up for non-communicable illnesses. Preventive, promotive, curative, rehabilitative, and palliative care will all be part of the examination.
PHC receives 70% of the budget:
A significant aim of the twelfth five-year plan is to strengthen primary health care services through Universal Health Coverage (UHC). According to the Indian expert groups report on UHC, primary health care should receive 70% of the money. Its mission is to help UHC achieve its goals.
The Ayushman Bharat AB HWC Portal Login Process is as follows:
First, recipients must access to the official website of the AB HWC, which is https://ab-hwc.nhp.gov.in/.
Second Step: Beneficiaries should click the Login button after opening the AB HWC online Portal.
3rd Step: Fill up the required fields with your login details, including your user name and password.
4th Step: Enter the security code found in the Captcha before clicking the logins. After that, click the login button when you’re ready.
5th Step: The recipient can log in to the site and get the information they need.
Contact information for the HWC Assistance.
|National Health Systems Resource Center (NHSRC)|
|Baba Gangnath Marg, Munirka,
New Delhi 110067
Phone numbers –
011-26108982 / 83 / 84 / 92 /93
|Centre for Health Informatics (CHI)|
National Institute of Health and Family Welfare
|Baba Gang Nath Marg,
New Delhi – 110067.
About HWC Ayushman Bharat
Ayushman Bharat (AB) is an attempt to move from a selective approach to health care to deliver comprehensive range of services spanning preventive, promotive, curative, rehabilitative and palliative care. It has two components which are complementary to each other. Under its first component, 1,50,000 Health & Wellness Centres (HWCs) will be created to deliver Comprehensive Primary Health Care, that is universal and free to users, with a focus on wellness and the delivery of an expanded range of services closer to the community. The second component is the Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PM-JAY) which provides health insurance cover of Rs. 5 lakhs per year to over 10 crore poor and vulnerable families for seeking secondary and tertiary care.
HWC are envisaged to deliver expanded range services that go beyond Maternal and child health care services to include care for non -communicable diseases, palliative and rehabilitative care, Oral, Eye and ENT care, mental health and first level care for emergencies and trauma , including free essential drugs and diagnostic services
HWC Login Video Guide on Mobile
HWC Portal Quick Links
Often Asked Questions on HWC Login Portal
Q) What are the steps to accessing the HWC portal?
A: Go to the ab-hwc portal, select the login option, type in your user name and password, and log in.
Q) What is the HWC portal’s purpose?
A: It’s a monitoring platform with the goal of reducing the spread of noncommunicable illnesses and chronic communicable diseases by adequate screening, prevention, and management. This portal gathers data from across India that may be used to detect and respond to illness.
Q) How many health and wellness facilities are there in India?
A: There are 17,149 health and wellness centers in India. There are 8801 primary health care facilities, 6795 health sub centers, and 1553 urban primary health care centers in this network.
Q) What does AB-HWC stand for in full?
A: Ayushman bharat health and wellness centers is the full version of AB-HWC.
Q) Who are the AB HWC portal’s beneficiaries?
A: Citizens of India who live on the outskirts of poverty.
Q) What department was responsible for the launch of the Ayushman Bharat portal?
A: The Department of Health and Family Welfare is part of the Ministry of Health.
The content on this website is meant only for general information purpose and does not and shall not be construed as any solicitation, procurement, display, aggregation, marketing or advertisement of insurance products. Loanpersonal.in is not an insurance intermediary and hence does not endorse or solicit any such products. The information on this website is derived from publicly available sources and Loanpersonal.in cannot verify or confirm the genuineness, truth, veracity or authenticity of this information.
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply Loanpersonal.in’s partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.