Bank of Baroda Mini Statement Number
In the bank’s ongoing effort to provide customers with simple and convenient banking services, digital Net banking has enabled yet another customer-centric service, namely the “Missed Call” facility for Mini Statements. Customers who have registered their mobile phone can receive a mini statement of their accounts by simply dialing the Bank of Baroda mini statement number from their registered mobile number.
If you are looking for the updated New Bank of Baroda mini statement number than you are at the right place. The Bank of Baroda mini statement number can be found further down this page, but be sure to read the procedures required to use the missed call banking service as it contains some important information that will come in handy and be definitely useful for you.
Mini Statement from Bank of Baroda.
Bank of Baroda is able to provide a variety of convenient and customer-centric services thanks to its digital banking services. Bank of Baroda Mini Statement service is available to account holders via missed call, SMS Banking, and Bobibanking, BOB ATM.
Bank of Baroda is India’s third largest public sector bank, with over 131 million customers in 20 countries. To form the country’s third largest lender, the government amalgamated Bank of Baroda with Vijaya Bank and Dena Bank on September 17, 2018. Customers of Bank of Baroda have access to a small statement, which allows them to review recent transactions (debit and credit both). You may also note that the number for Bank of Baroda Car Loan Missed Call is different from this one.
Bank of Baroda Missed Call Banking basic requirements
The following are the main aspects of Bank of Baroda mini statement number facility.
- This service is provided without charge.
- This Mini Statement service at Bank of Baroda is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- This feature will offer balances for Saving Bank (SB), Current Account (CA), Overdraft (OD), and Cash Credit (CC) accounts.
- A customer may have many accounts with the same mobile phone number.
- Customers will get SMS messages with a maximum length of 320 characters (2 messages). Customers can use SMS Banking Services or call our Contact Center for any remaining accounts.
- Customers can use this service up to three times each day. There is a requirement to use this service.
- The bank should have the customer’s mobile number on file.
- This capability will be available to accounts under the SB, CA, OD, and CC schemes.
- Customers must make a missed call to the above number from their registered mobile number.
- This service is only accessible for resident accounts, that is, accounts having a domestic phone number.
- Customers with an outside country code/mobile number, in other words, will not get any SMS.
After the first ring, the call to the above number will automatically disconnect. The customer will then receive an SMS with the account’s last four digits and current balance.
Account Balance and transactions with Bank of Baroda mini statement facility.
Bank has introduced a missed call function for balance inquiries to give customers with hassle-free and convenient banking services by using technology. Customers who have registered their mobile number can obtain the balance of their accounts by dialing the Bank of Baroda mini statement number 8468001111 from their registered phone number.
The Bank of Baroda Missed Call Number process flow is as follows.
- The customer dials the above-mentioned phone numbers. After one ring, the system will terminate the call and verify that the call is from the customer’s registered mobile number before forwarding the response SMS.
- In the event that a customer has numerous accounts with the same mobile number, the system checks to see if the consumer has designated a preferred account number.
- If the consumer has not registered his preferred account number, an SMS will be sent to him asking him to do so in order to receive account-specific services.
- Customers can register their preferred account number by sending an SMS to 9176612303 (Normal Charges) or 5616150 with the message “REG Last 4 digit of account no.” e.g. REG 0811 to 9176612303 (Normal Charges) (Premium Charges).
- Customers can alter their preferred account number at any time by sending an SMS to another account number that has been entered as their preferred account number.
- If a customer has numerous accounts with the same mobile number and has not designated his or her preferred account, the consumer can only use the balance inquiry service.
- No SMS will be delivered to the consumer if the cellphone number is not associated with any account under the approved scheme.
- The micro statement service’s turnaround time will remain the same as it is now.
- This Bank of Baroda missed call service is available all day long, 7 days a week.
- Only one Mini Statement will be accessible every day.
Bank of Baroda mini statement number Customer advantage.
Customers will not be charged because the call will be canceled after a ring and the balance will be sent to them through SMS. (If more than one account has the same registered mobile number, only SMS costs will be applied to designate one of the accounts as the primary account by sending an SMS in the approved format.) When compared to a cost over the counter or calling a contact center, the cost involved would be far lower with Bank of Baroda mini statement number.
Customers do not have to wait in line in the branch or interact with the contact center for as long.
Customers can check their account balance at any time (24X7).
Bank of Baroda Mini-Statement can be obtained in a variety of ways.
Let’s go through all of the several ways an account holder can read his or her BOB mini statement in a quick overview. It should be mentioned that in order to use any of these services, you must have your cellphone number registered with the bank.
Missed Call Banking:
With this service, you can get an instant view of your mini statement by dialing 8468001122 from your registered phone number.
This is the most straightforward method of checking recent transactions on a mobile device.
Bank of Baroda mini statement sms number
Send ‘MINIlast 4-digits of A/C No.’
to receive your mini statement via SMS facility of the bank.
You will receive a text message with the information of your most recent transactions shortly after sending the SMS.
Bobibanking (BOB Connect-Net Banking):
Its has its own Bank of Baroda Net Banking (BOB) Portal for users with internet access, which allows account holders to transfer funds, check account balances, read mini statements, and more. You’ll need to enter your Customer ID and password to log in. Then go to ‘account details’ to see your most recent transactions. However, in order to use Baroda Connect Net Banking, you must first register for internet banking at a bank branch.
BOB Mobile Banking Apps:
The bank has also released the Baroda M-Connect Plus BOB mobile banking app, which can be downloaded from the Android Google Playstore or for IOS from the Apple App Store. You’ll need to enter your user ID and MPIN to access this app. This app allows you to quickly access practically all banking services, including account balance checks, mini statements, overdue credit card payments, account statements, and fund transfers via IMPS/RTGS/NEFT.
Obtaining a BOB mini statement from the nearby ATM is another convenient option for reading BOB mini statements. You don’t have to go to a ATM of Bank of Baroda to get a mini statement; rather you may go to any bank’s ATM, enter your 4-digit ATM PIN, and get a mini statement.
Mini Statement Number of Bank of Baroda
To obtain a mini statement, make a missed call to Bank of Baroda mini statement number 8468001122.
Users should follow the steps mentioned below to receive a Bank of Baroda mini statement.
- Customers can acquire a small statement from Bank of Baroda by dialing 8468001122.
- The call will be disconnected immediately, and the system will check to determine if the call originated from the registered number.
- A Bank of Baroda Mini Statement will be sent to the consumer via SMS (recent transactions including debit and credit both).
If a customer has numerous Bank of Baroda accounts with the same mobile number, the system will check to see if the consumer has registered the preferred account number.
If the customer does not have a preferred account number, he or she will receive an SMS prompting them to do so in order to receive account-specific services.
How do I sign up for a Bank of Baroda Mini Statement using my phone number?
The user must write down the account number and send an SMS to the bank to register their mobile number for Bank of Baroda Mini Statement. The structure of an SMS is as follows:
REGISTER the last four digits of your account number to 9176612303 (Normal Charges) / 5616150. (Premium Charges).
How to acquire a Bank of Baroda Mini Statement via SMS Banking?
A Bank of Baroda mini statement can also be requested through SMS.The following are the measures that users can take:
Step 1: To receive a Bank of Baroda Mini Statement through SMS, account users must send the following SMS: MINI last four digits of account number.
Step 2: Text your message to 8422009988.
Step 3: The account holder will receive a Bank of Baroda Mini Statement through SMS, which will include the most recent five transactions (both debit and credit).
*Account holders must SMS ‘DEACT last 4 digits of the account number’ to unsubscribe from the service.
How to use Mobile Banking to get a Bank of Baroda Mini Statement?
The methods to obtain a Bank of Baroda Mini Statement via Bank of Baroda Mobile Banking are as follows:
Step 1: Go to the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store and download the Baroda M-Connect Plus.
Step 2: Register online with Bank of Baroda or in person at an ATM.
Step 3: Open the Bank of Baroda’s mobile banking app and sign in.
Step 4: Select ‘Transaction History’ from the drop-down menu.
Step 5: The account holder can check recent transactions after selecting ‘Transaction History.’
Things to Keep in Mind
- The customer can change his or her chosen account number at any moment, and all he or she has to do is send an SMS to register a different account number as the preferred account.
- A customer may request a Mini statement just once each day.
- Customers who have the same account number registered for several accounts and have not configured the preferred account can only use the Bank of Baroda balance enquiry service.
- When a consumer dials the Bank of Baroda Mini Statement Number, the system disconnects the connection after one ring and verifies whether or not the mobile number is registered.
- There will be no response if the customer has already made a missed call from a mobile number that is not registered and linked to the bank account.
- Bank of Baroda offers this service to its customers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: How can I check my latest five Bank of Baroda transactions?
Call 8468001122 or text ‘MINIspace>last 4-digits of A/C No.’ to 8422009988 to acquire a copy of your mini statement. You can also log in to the BOB Connect Net Banking Portal or download and use the Baroda M-Connect Plus mobile application. Mini statements are also available at any BOB or other bank’s ATM.
Question: How can I view a Bank of Baroda mini-statement on my phone in the most convenient way?
You can either call 8468001122 or text ‘MINIspace>last 4-digits of A/C No.’ to 8422009988 from your registered mobile number to get your mini statement on your phone. You’ll get an SMS with the information of your previous five purchases right away.
Question: How do I get started with BOB mobile banking?
Send ‘REGspace>last 4-digits of Account Number’ to 9176612303 or 5616150 to register for BOB services.
Question: What is the procedure for checking my Bank of Baroda mini statement online?
Log in to the Bank of Baroda Connect Net Banking Portal using your customer ID and password to check your mini statement online. You can also log in using your User ID and MPIN by downloading the Baroda M-Connect Plus app from Google Playstore or Apple App Store.
You may also find these post Useful:
The content on this website is meant only for general information purpose and does not and shall not be construed as any solicitation, procurement, display, aggregation, marketing or advertisement of insurance products. Loanpersonal.in is not an insurance intermediary and hence does not endorse or solicit any such products. The information on this website is derived from publicly available sources and Loanpersonal.in cannot verify or confirm the genuineness, truth, veracity or authenticity of this information.
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply Loanpersonal.in’s partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.