DDOREQ: The A.P. Treasury Department’s Electronic Payments System streamlines and simplifies the process of issuing employee salary slips. From the grass-roots to the sub-treasury level, the DDO conducts digital transactions with the A.P Treasury. The Government of Andhra Pradesh is implementing electronic payments in all district treasuries to speed up the treasury procedure. The Government of Andhra Pradesh assigned the obligation of processing treasury payments online in the month of March 2014.
To do this, three departments must work together: The Drawing and Disbursing Office (DDO) of Government departments, the Treasury Department, and the Banking Authorities. Earlier, the Andhra Pradesh DTC conducted a meeting to examine the situation and gather information.
DDOReq Latest Update
• If a bill is submitted by DDO Request, no DDO token will be produced for all PAOs. Please visit https://pdtreasury.telangana.gov.in for any other bills.
• All DDOs are urged to get a GST Registration Number (as a TAX DEDUCTOR) with the assistance of their local CTO/STO/DTO, which must be included when submitting Contingent Bills. This is a must. GST Website (http://www.gst.gov/).
• For employees who are on a salary Apart from 010, a temporary ID must be created first. The required Screen may be found in Impact under the sector code ’20’. All DDOs must contact the Treasury Offices in question.
• To process Grants-in-Aid bills for salaries, input each employee’s information in the Employee wise Data screen in Grant-in-Aid Employees Option Emp Data Entry, validate at the STO/DTO level, and then create the bill in the Nonhrms Bill Submission Screen.
Details for DDO Request Login 2022 AP Treasuries & Accounts:
The operational difficulties would be smoothed out from the ground up, and suitable facilities would be supplied to the DDOs to help them succeed at the Sub-treasury level.
The conference took place on June 28, 2014. A user manual with information on the processes to be followed in the creation of bills was released as a result of DTO comments. The DDO should be able to key in error-free data using the manual techniques, making the payment process seamless and simple.
Three entities engage in this electronic payment process: the DDO of government agencies, the Treasury Department, and the Banking Authorities. As a result, the bill that is created for electronic payments requires a technique, which the DDO employs.
You may also Read: jagananna amma vodi ap gov in – జగనన్న అమ్మ వొడి
Procedure for Preparing Bills for Electronic Payments at DDOreq:
- First, DDO must access the webpage using the online portal at https://treasury.apcfss.in/ddoreq/.
- Second Step: DDO will need to utilize the login information, such as Username and Password.
- 3rd Step: Once the web page has been accessed, the DDO must go to the HRMS package’s ‘pay bills’ module and choose ‘Benf Bank Details.’
- 4th Step: Beneficiary Information: The beneficiary information must be modified on the Beneficiary Details Entry Screen. The ‘Benf bank information’ are included under the ‘HRMS pay bills.’ The bank account number, employee information, and DDO must all be entered on the screen.
DDO Current Account Number Registration:
1. The DDO code is shown on the screen to the right.
2. The DDO authorized officer must enter information such as the valid Treasury bank IFSC code number and the SBI DDO Account Number.
4. After inputting the current bank account data, the procedure of deleting or modifying the number at the DDO level is completed.
5. If the DDO office discovers any problems in updating the account data, it must promptly notify the Treasury and produce sufficient documents, such as a copy of the bank account passbook. So that DTA is informed of where the bank account number and valid IFSC Code may be changed.
Employee Bank Account Information:
1. In the case of workers, the DDO office feeds the information.
2. The employee code is displayed on the screen, and the employee’s name appears on the screen automatically.
3. The employee’s bank branch’s IFSC code has to be changed. The bank keeps track of the salary account in this location. The name of the bank is instantly shown on the screen after entering the IFSC code. It serves as a cross-check with the DDO office.
4. In the MICR code box, the MICR code must also be shown. Make a manual entry if the code isn’t accessible. The treasury must be informed of the MICR code so that it may be properly updated in DTA’s central database.
5. The employee’s bank account number will need to be entered by the DDO.
You may also Read: Meebhoomi (AP) మీ భూమి Land Portal @ meebhoomi.ap.gov
Details of a Third-Party Bank:
1.There is no requirement for an employee code in the event of third-party bank data. To make an entry, the DDO can skip the field.
2. DDO must spell the third party’s name correctly and completely.
3. The DDO must enter the “IFSC CODE” box, after which the name of the branch will appear for cross-verification.
4. If a MICR code is not available, it will be shown automatically. The DDO officer will have to create a MICR entry and notify the Treasury Department with the MICR code information.
5. Confirm by pressing the submit button after entering the third party’s bank account number.
You may also Read: Kalyana Laxmi Status to Get Rs.100116 Cash [TS-SHAADI MUBHARAK]
In the HRMS Module, I prepared and submitted the following bills:
1. Open the HRMS Package and look for the TBR Beneficiary Details Entry submodule under the Pay Bills module.
2. The TBR number is entered as an input in the module.
3. The system shows all of the employees’ information on the screen.
4. DDO can double-check the pay information and then submit it if everything is accurate.
5. The invoices are sent to the Treasury Department from the DDO claims module. The money is sent straight to the beneficiary’s account by the Treasury Department.
6. There is a chance that a beneficiary’s or beneficiaries’ funds will not be placed in the treasury. It might be the consequence of a faulty report. In the permanent database, the beneficiary information will need to be updated. Similarly, the treasury officer will be required to make data modifications in the appropriate areas after acquiring verification. Then, according to the evidence, make the necessary modifications.
The procedure for determining the bill’s payment status is as follows:
1st Step: Using the Treasury information and the sub-division of General Services of the HRMS Packages, the DDO is asked to determine the bill’s payment status.
2nd Step: As indicated below, DDOs must select the District Code, STO Code, and Token Number.
3rd Step: DDOs must now click the submit button and verify the progress of the bill’s payment online.
You may also Read: Upadi Hami Pathakam: Latest Payment & Balance Check AP 2022
Procedure for logging into DDO Request (DDOreq) Claims:
The first step is to submit a DDO request through the Treasury & Accounts Department’s AP Portal, which is located at https://treasury3.apcfss.in/.
Users must click on the DDO REQ link after they have entered the AP Treasury portal.
How to Prepare Salary Bills Using DDOREQ Login for AP Treasury DDO Request
- If the credentials I gave above are correct, you will follow the instructions below to produce salary bills.
- Click on the ‘Paybills’ option on the left side of the screen to be able to pick the ‘pay bill preparation’ option. The former is a menu, whereas the latter is an option of the former.
- Fill in both the month and the year that the pay bill was prepared.
- You will be redirected to another website if you click the next button. Select the bill’s id after a successful reroute. Because the alternatives for the ids are accessible in the drop-down list, you won’t have to type anything in. Then, input the year and month of the interest-paying bill. After that, click process.
- You must then update the workers who are expected to get compensation increases in the next stage. This page displays the employees who are deserving of recognition. To do so, utilize the increment’s check column to identify people who would be affected by the modification. Some people see a stagnant rise, while others experience a normal increase.
- What’s next? The responsibility to fire an employee who does not deserve to be paid for that month. Every employee on the bill is listed on this page. To exclude an employee, all you have to do is tick the box in the last column. You will select certain days in that month while drafting the bill. It’s high time you included the EWF, FLAG fund, or IT in this phase. How? It will happen if you manually click on the matching employee Slno.
- The strength of the cadre is involved in this stage. The number of employees in each cadre should be double-checked. To continue, click Next.
- Compare the pay details to the information on the manual bill. Return to the ‘Paybills’ area and choose DDO Bill submission once you’ve determined that they match. The final submission page appears as a result of this.
- Select the ‘Head-of-Account’ option from the drop-down menu. You’ll see all of the employees’ information, including their serial number, employee code, name, designation, gross, deductions, and net.
- The first bit will be completed if you fulfill all of the instructions listed above. You would have created the salary bills for the employees. The ddo request salary bills will be generated as the following stage. We’ll get to that later in the essay.
DDOreq Full Form
The full form of DDReq is Drawing and Disbursing Office Request.
DDO Request is the AP Treasury’s online pay bill preparation portal. All government offices DDO’s in AP can prepare their workers’ pay using DDO Request(ddoreq).
DDO is the individual who has access to the ddo request page.
The Disbursing Officer can submit pay invoices by inputting their DDO Code and password. Once on the page, there are choices for a month’s salary of an employee’s pay data such as Basic Pay, Dearness Allowance(DA), PP, FP, and deductions such as ZPPF, GPF, APGLI, PT, GIS. DDO can send salary bills to Treasury by entering all of the information. The AP Treasury Department initiated this.
A head of institution can use this to submit extra legislation.
Employee Treasury ID can be used to obtain salary information for government employees.
The content on this website is meant only for general information purpose and does not and shall not be construed as any solicitation, procurement, display, aggregation, marketing or advertisement of insurance products. Loanpersonal.in is not an insurance intermediary and hence does not endorse or solicit any such products. The information on this website is derived from publicly available sources and Loanpersonal.in cannot verify or confirm the genuineness, truth, veracity or authenticity of this information.
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply Loanpersonal.in’s partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.