Dhani one freedom card A New Age Credit Line
Dhani one freedom card almost looks like a master or visa card credit card, however its not. Instead, we’ll be discussing a card that is very similar to one. With the help of this card, you can withdraw money in exactly the same way, and there won’t be any interest.
What is Dhani One Freedom Card and how does it work?
The Dhani One Freedom Card is an app-based credit card or Cardless credit facility or loan that offers unmatched benefits. This card offers many interesting benefits, including cash-back on all purchases, instant approval, instant doctor’s consultation, discounted medicine, and much more.
The Company claims Dhani One Freedom Card is your freedom from interest and health worries. One product that offers 0% interest credit line and unlimited, instant access to doctors.
Top benefits include:
- You can maximize your purchases with the dhani Rupay card or app by obtaining a 0% interest Credit Line Facility
- Access to Doctors 24/7 – Instant & Unlimited Access
- Free Dhani rupay card
- Instant Cashbacks for all transactionslo
Charges & Fees to get Dhani One Freedom Card
Dhani One Freedom Credit Cards are available for free to join. In addition, you will receive 2% lifetime cashback on every online transaction. There are no joining fees for this one Freedom Credit card. There are no annual fees. Your first time limit will be Rs10,000. However, if you have a good credit score, the credit limit will increase to 5 Lakhs.
Dhani One Freedom, a unique feature of the dhani application, gives its users freedom from health and interest rates.
For a small monthly fee or subscription, customers can get credit up to Rs 5 lakh at zero interest and unlimited access 24 hours a days to doctors.
Benefits of Dhani One Freedom Card
- Instant Money – Get instant credit up to Rs 5 lakh at 0% interest
- Easy Interest-Free EMIs – You can use your credit line according to your needs and repay it in three easy EMIs
- No Processing fees & Other charges. Flat monthly fee without additional charges
- Get Cashback Instantly – Receive cashback for all your purchases
- Unlimited Access to Doctors- Have access to high quality healthcare every day and night
How can I get Dhani One Freedom?
- Click the dhani one freedom tile in the app.
- Submit your basic information such as date of birth, PAN, and current income to get an instant approval
- Accept terms and conditions for the subscription plan you choose
- You can set up a mandate to deduct the monthly subscription fee and loan emi. You can set up a mandate using netbanking, debit card, aadhaar number or physical download method, depending on which bank you have.
Eligibility Criteria For Dhani One Freedom Card:
- Resident Type: Indian.
- For salaried persons:
- Minimum 20 years of age
- Income: You need to have a steady income.
- Minimum 20 years of age
- Income: You need a steady income.
- Excellent CIBIL score (750 and more).
- It will be much easier to obtain a card if you already have one.
Required KYC Documents for dhani one freedom credit line
Below are required documents to apply for Dhani One Freedom Card, but it depends on person to person basis. As someone might require all the documents to be submitted and others maybe required to only provide Pan and Aadhaar card
- Photocopy of ID proof (any1)
- Aadhar card
- Voter card
- PAN Card
- Photocopy of the Address Proof (any1)
- Last 6 Months Bank Account Statement
- Aadhar Card
- Driving license
- Utility bill
- One of the most recent passport-sized photos
Income statement proof:
- Salaried Person (any1)
- The most recent salary slip. (3 months)
- Person who is self-employed
- The most recent income tax return.
- Business proof
- Recent audited financial reports
Dhani Credit Card – How to Get a Free Card
- First, download the Dhani App at this Link.
- Enter your mobile number and verify it with OTP.
- Now, set a 4-digit pin
- Next Step: Enter your real PAN card number
- You will now be redirected to homepage
- Scroll down the page and look for the Dhani One Liberty Credit Card. Tap on it.
- To see the benefits of this card, tap on Continue and go ahead.
- Now enter your details like date of birth, PAN card number and tap on continue.
- Congratulations! Congratulations! Click on Continue.
- Now you need to do your Aadhar KYC. To do this, you will need an Aadhar Lined mobile number. This number is required for 24 hours.
- This article will show you how to do KYC using the first option. Following the below steps is for those who have an Aadhar-lined mobile number.
- Enter your Aadhar number, fill the Captcha and tap on Generate OTP.
- Enter the OTP which is received Aadhar Linked mobile number, enter your date of year in the Share Code box and tap on Validate OTP.
- Now verify your details, enter your email ID and go ahead.
Great its Done!
- For the Tap on Avail Now, you will need to activate your card.
- Enter your Bank Account Number and IFSC Code, then click on Validate Your Identity.
- Now your card is ready to use. Simply tap on Activate Card now.
- You will need to pay Rs299 in order to use this card. You will receive Rs299 cashback which is 100% usable
- Once you have successfully paid, you can use One Freedom Credit card. Tap on Cards to access Virtual Credit Cards. There you will find your card details.
How to Transfer Dhani One Credit To A Bank Account?
Dhani one Freedom To Bank account (Dhani freedom to bank transfer).
How to transfer dhani credit one freedom into a bank
Transfer money from Dhani One Freedom to a Bank Account
- Use dhani one freedom to buy gold, and then after 24 hours, sell it and the money back into your bank account
Use MobiKwik App to add money to MobiKwikWallet. After adding money into MobiKwikWallet, use DhaniRuppy card to transfer money into your bank. However, KYC is required and MobiKwik charges for Bank Transfer 2.75 % around
You can buy any product using dhani one freedom cards and pay the payment successfully after the return/cancellation order has been completed. This refund is credit in your dhaniWallet after ad bank account opening in Dhani App and transfer to bank account. Also, you can earn 2 % cashback on Amazon purchases
After you have added a bank account, you can buy gold instantly on paytm using dhani one card. You may purchase gold on paytm use dhani one freedom card and later on, you can sell the gold instantly and transfer the amount in your bank account
How to use Dhani One Freedom Credit Line
- All purchases eligible for cash back
- Your Dhani One Freedom Card will give you a 5% discount on all categories, including fuel, groceries and bill payments.
- You will also receive a 20% discount on your monthly subscription fees and up to 10% cash-back on your monthly EMI installments payments.
- Get a Discount on Medicines
- The card gives you up to 40% off your prescriptions and guarantees 1-hour delivery.
- Unlimited access to doctors:
- Your Dhani One Freedom card will allow you unlimited doctor’s visits for any health issue. Your first consultation will be completely free.
EMI facility on Dhani One Freedom Card
There is now an EMI option for the Dhani One Freedom Card. You may use your Dhani One Freedom Card to convert your whole monthly value into an interest-free EMI. That only applies to the next three months. The monthly fee amount may be taken automatically from your associated bank account.
Your total monthly bill can be converted to interest-free EMI with your Dhani One Freedom Card. This is available for three months. Your linked bank account will automatically debit the monthly payment amount.
Dhani One Freedom Card Approval Process
Your card will be activated as soon as you meet the eligibility requirements. You will also receive a Virtual Copy of your card via your Dhani App. The physical copy of the card will be sent to you in a matter of days.
Dhani One Freedom Card allows you to have a credit limit up to Rs1lakh. However, your eligibility will determine the credit limit. At the time of approval, you will be able to see your credit limit.
The Dhani app allows you to view every transaction made using this card. You can also cancel your subscription at any time without incurring additional charges.
Interest Rate for Dhani One Freedom Card
Interest rate: 0% for a specified period
Dhani One Freedom Card Customer Care Number
Dhani One Freedom Card Customer Care Email
Complaint Process for Dhani One Freedom Card
You should immediately take action if you see any unauthorized charges or errors in your monthly statement. Follow the instructions and steps below.
First, call customer service. Tell them about your problem and they will give you detailed instructions. If your card has been stolen or lost, they should immediately block it.
You can also call 022-67737800 to lodge a complaint or send it via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
You can reach the principal nodal officer by calling 0124-6037111, or sending an email to email@example.com if your problem persists.
Most issues can be resolved at level 3. However, if you still have problems, you can contact The Banking Ombudsman. However, before you contact the Banking Ombudsman, it is important to first resolve the issue with the company.
Dhani One Freedom Card FAQ’s
Can I cancel my Subscription to Dhani One Freedom Card?
The app allows you to cancel your subscription. To cancel your One Freedom subscription, you can select the Cancel option. You can cancel your One Freedom subscription immediately. All One Freedom benefits will be removed immediately. Your One Freedom plan can be reactivated anytime prior to your next billing date, either by paying the subscription fee or free of charge. One Freedom plans cannot be cancelled if you have made transactions with your Credit Line, or if there is a balance on One Freedom.
How long is the billing cycle for Dhani One Freedom Card?
Your billing cycle begins one month after your Freedom plan is activated and your first payment has been deducted. For example, If your plan is activated on 19 Oct and your first subscription payment is taken on 20 Oct, then your billing cycle will be 20th each month. You should note that billing cycles can change if your subscription is cancelled and reactivated.
How can I repay transactions made using the Dhani one-free card credit line?
All transactions made in a given month will be added together to create your monthly outstanding amount. You will then have to repay it in three easy, interest-free EMIs. Your registered bank account will automatically deduct the EMIs.
What is the dhani Doctor Plan that I am eligible?
Dhani One Freedom gives you unlimited and instant access to our doctors, with whom you can connect any time of the day for any medical condition.
Can I foreclose loans that were made using One Freedom credit card’s credit line?
Yes, you are able to foreclose the loan that is associated with dhani One Freedom. Conditions and terms for foreclosure
Can I change my credit line to Dhani One Freedom?
You have the option to upgrade your credit line or decrease it depending on which Freedom plan you’re currently using and any plans you are offered.
Is Dhani One Freedom Card a credit card?
Indiabulls Dhani Credit Line offer allows you to set up your credit limit via the Dhani app in just a few minutes. You then get a stylish and secure digital card immediately. This card can be used online as a debit/credit card and you can repay it later with easy, flexible EMI’s.
Is Dhani Card safe?
Indiabulls Dhani makes all this possible! Indiabulls Dhani instantly disburses your loan amount! You can be sure that the entire process is safe and secure. You can access the service 24*7 from anywhere in the country. This will allow you to instantly get funds through their personal loan app.
What is Dhani credit Line?
With dhani Credit Line, you can get instant cash for all your financial needs. The dhani app makes it easy to access the credit line. … dhani credit line is a low-cost loan. You pay the interest portion each month, and the principal after a few months.
Is the Dhani card free of charge?
It is not completely free, but you will have to pay subscription fees.
How do I activate my Dhani credit cards?
- Navigate to the ‘Wallet’ section of Dhani App.
- Click on DhaniPay RuPay Card, under “Financial Services” and then press activate.
- Request a confirmation call and set transaction PIN.
Dhani one freedom card review
Dhani One Freedom card is the best option for people who want to earn cash-back from their purchases. It offers a 5% discount per purchase, up to 40% off online prescription orders, any doctor’s consultation, instant approval, EMI facility and many other benefits.
This card has a monthly subscription fee of Rs 200. If you are able to spend Rs2,000-Rs2,500 per month, I don’t recommend it. To get the benefits of this card, you must spend a large amount each month.
So, if you think you need a good amount of instantly than this option can help you or for a small loan amount no point of paying subscription fees to the company.
The content on this website is meant only for general information purpose and does not and shall not be construed as any solicitation, procurement, display, aggregation, marketing or advertisement of insurance products. Loanpersonal.in is not an insurance intermediary and hence does not endorse or solicit any such products. The information on this website is derived from publicly available sources and Loanpersonal.in cannot verify or confirm the genuineness, truth, veracity or authenticity of this information.
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply Loanpersonal.in’s partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.