EPFO Date of Exit: If you recently changed jobs or plan to in the near future, your Employees Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) account will need to be significantly updated. In reality, when a person changes jobs or jobs, he must get into his EPF account and update the Date of Exit and Reason for Exiting information.
You must make substantial changes to your Employees Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) account if you have changed jobs or plan to do so within the next several days. In reality, when a person changes jobs or jobs, he must get into his EPF account and update the Date of Exit and Reason for Exiting information. Please be advised that updating the Date of Exit is crucial if you want to withdraw funds from your PF account. You won’t be able to withdraw funds from your PF account if you don’t do this.
The date of leaving can now be updated by employees themselves.
Millions of individuals who work in the nation have access to a very remarkable facility through EPFO that allows you to amend the date of exit in your EPF account on your own. The date of exit of employees who left their positions was previously only updated by employers or corporations. Here, we’ll explain how simple it is to adjust the departure date in EPFO. The date when your prior firm left the market will be updated in your EPF account once you complete only a few simple procedures.
How to Update the Date of Exit in EPFO Step by Step.
- You must first go to the EPF website at www.unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/ to change the date of exit in EPFO.
- You must enter your password, captcha code, and 12-digit UAN number after visiting the website.
- A fresh window will then appear on your screen. Currently, the top of this new window has a green bar with the word Manage printed on it.
- You must select Mark Exit from the other choices that appear after selecting Manage.
- A new page will open after selecting Mark Exit. You must click Select Employment at the top of this page and select the employer you last worked for.
- •The date and reason for quitting the employment must be supplied after choosing the firm. Additionally, you need to click on OTP Request.
- An OTP will be sent to your Aadhaar-registered cellphone number when you select Request OTP.
- It is now necessary to enter this OTP in the box next to “Enter Aadhaar-based OTP.”
- I must carefully read the following instructions and check the appropriate boxes after entering the OTP.
- You must go down and click on Submit after checking the box. You must select Update from the notice that appears on your computer after clicking Submit.