Saral Database www.education.maharashtra.gov.in
Saral Database Student Portal Website URL is https://student.maharashtra.gov.in/. Maharashtra students can view the Saral Database Dashboard by logging in to the page online. The Maharashtra Education Department has created Saral Portal to provide database information to students, teachers, and schools. All users can browse through each component one at a time and create logins by providing login credentials. Students or teachers who want to look at the data analytics dashboards for each academic year, such as the School dashboard or the Student dashboard, can click to this page.
Saral Database Entry Options
On the front page of the Saral Education Portal, there are eight options.
They are as follows:
|• School portal.|
|• Student Portal|
|• Teacher Portal.|
|• Sanch Manyata|
|• MDM (Mid Day Meal option).|
|• The RTE has a 25% admission rate.|
|• The Pavitra Portal|
Login to the Saral Database Student Portal:
Step 1: Students should visit the official link https://education.maharashtra.gov.in/saral2/ to access the Saral Database Student Portal dashboard.
Step 2: Go to the Maharashtra Education Portal’s Student Portal section.
3rd Step: Go to the Saral Student Database Student Portal and log in with your user id, password, and page access.
Login to the Saral Database School portal:
- The first step is for the School Department to go to page https://education.maharashtra.gov.in/saral2/.
- Second Step: The school administrator should go to the Home page and click on the school Portal link.
- 3rd Step: Once on the School portal page, users must enter their User id and password to log in.
Login to the Saral Database Teacher Portal:
1. Users should go to the Maharashtra Saral Education Site to access the Saral teacher portal.
2. Go to the teacher portal link and open a new tab to view the page.
3. After downloading the Saral teacher portal, users should choose a role, a user id, a password, and a captcha before logging in.
Login to Saral Database Sanch Manyata:
1. Users must follow the official link to get to the Sanch Manyata Portal website.
2. On the home page, look for the Sanch Manyata link.
3. Login to the Sanch Manyata portal by going to the Sanch Manyata website.
Login to the Saral Database Pavitra Portal:
1. Go to the School Education and Sports Department’s official website.
2. Select the pavitra Portal link from the drop-down menu.
3. Fill in the login details (user id and password) and log into the Saral Pavitra site.
Saral Education Portal statistics:
Below are a list of statistic of Saral Database category wise
SARAL Student Portal Statistics (to collect information from students):
|Total number of Students||21741519|
|Number of Boys||11541600|
|Number of Girls||10199919|
SARAL Teacher Portal Statistics (Information for both teaching and non-teaching personnel):
|Total Number of Teachers||686495|
|Number of Teaching Staffs||613181|
|Number of Non Teaching Staffs||73314|
SARAL School Portal Statistics (An online mechanism for collecting information about a school):
|Total Number of Schools||106668|
|Number of Local Body Schools||65450|
|Number of Private Aided Schools||41218|
An Overview Saral Database
|Department Name||School Education and Sports Department, Govt of Maharashtra|
|Post Name||Saral Database Student Portal login|
|Name of the Portal||SARAL (Systematic Administrative Reforms for Achieving & Learning by Students) Portal|
|Student Portal Login||https://student.maharashtra.gov.in/stud_db/users/login|
|School Portal Login||https://education.maharashtra.gov.in/school/users/login/4|
|Teacher Portal login||https://edustaff.maharashtra.gov.in/Education/users/login|
|Pavitra Portal Login||https://edustaff.maharashtra.gov.in/pavitra/users/login|
|Post Category||Government scheme|
Important URL’s related to Saral Database
|Name of the programme||Links|
|SESD Official Portal||https://education.maharashtra.gov.in/saral2/|
|MDM (Mid Day meal)||https://education.maharashtra.gov.in/mdm/|
|RTE 25% Admissions||https://student.maharashtra.gov.in/adm_portal/Users/rteindex|
|Pavitra Portal Login link||https://edustaff.maharashtra.gov.in/pavitra/users/login|
About SARAL database:
• The SARAL database (Systematic Administrative Reforms for Achieving Learning by Students) will be accessible later this year.
• The state government’s school education department has teamed up with the National Informatics Centre (NIC) in Pune to create the database.
• The database will include data on institutes, schools, teaching and non-teaching personnel, and students.
• The database will contain all of the information that is typically found in a school’s general register, such as a student’s name, date of birth, religion, and so on.
• The move will aid in the development of a kid educational quality tracking system, which can be highly valuable in determining student attendance.
• The system will also allow parents to monitor their children’s academic progress via the internet.
• Once the database is ready, the leaving certificate will be transferred via the internet as well.
• The teaching staff will have access to the same kind of information. Their academic qualifications and date of enrollment will be available in a matter of seconds.
• The school’s conformity to the RTE rules, its address, phone number, the grant it received recently, the amenities offered, the timetable, and other information.
• Saral Database prevents name duplication, which reduces the number of fake student entries.
The content on this website is meant only for general information purpose and does not and shall not be construed as any solicitation, procurement, display, aggregation, marketing or advertisement of insurance products. Loanpersonal.in is not an insurance intermediary and hence does not endorse or solicit any such products. The information on this website is derived from publicly available sources and Loanpersonal.in cannot verify or confirm the genuineness, truth, veracity or authenticity of this information.
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply Loanpersonal.in’s partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.