Online EPF Passbook Download
The Employees’ Provident Fund (EPF) passbook includes information and data on all transactions performed in the EPF and Employees’ Pension Scheme (EPS) accounts by both the employer and the employee. All of the monthly payments, as well as the interest that has accrued, are noted in the passbook, along with the interest that has accrued on the amount collected. Each of your EPF accounts will have its own passbook. Your EPF passbook may be viewed online and downloaded in PDF format. However, you must register your Universal Account Number (UAN) on the Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation’s official website (EPFO).
Continue reading to learn more about the EPF Passbook Download. You may also see our pages on EPF related topics below in the box.
|EPF||EPFO||EPF Balance||EPF Claim|
|EPF Withdrawal||Form 11 EPF||EPF Withdrawal Form 31||EPF E Passbook|
|What is UAN?||EPF Payment||Umang App||EPF Passbook Download|
|EPF Form 2||SBI EPF||SBI PPF Account||Download and Print UAN Card|
EPF Passbook Download Points to be noted
Viewing and downloading the EPF Passbook is a straightforward process that may be done on the EPFO website. However, if the employee want to access and download the passbook online, they must remember the following points:
• Only EPFO members who complete the UAN registration on the EPFO site are eligible for the PF passbook.
• The passbook facility will be available just 6 hours after the registration or activation has been finished.
• The passbook service will be accessible six hours after registration is finished.
• The entries in the passbook must match the entries made by EPFO field offices.
• EPF Passbook will not be available to inactive members, settled members, or exempted establishment members.
EPF Passbook Download Process
How to get your hands on an EPFO Passbook Download?
The following is the method for seeing and downloading the EPF Passbook:
1. Employees should first visit official portal https://www.epfindia.gov.in/site_en/index.php
2. The employee must then select ‘e-Passbook’ from the drop-down menu.
3. The employee must enter his or her UAN, password, and captcha information in the new tab.
4. The employee must then click ‘Login.’
5. The employee’s Member ID will be presented on the following page. If an employee has several Member IDs, they will all be displayed on the screen.
6. The employee must select the Member ID for the PF statement he or she wishes to download.
7. When the employee clicks on the Member ID, all information about the PF account is displayed, including the employer’s name, the employee’s name, the location of the office, the employer’s and employee’s shares, and the contribution made to the Employees’ Pension Scheme (EPS) account.
8. The employee will also be able to download the PF statement in PDF format and print it.
You may also find these posts Useful:
How can I use the M-SEWA App to acquire my EPF Passbook?
• Step 1: Download and open the M-Sewa app from the PlayStore.
• Step 2: Determine which EPF services you want to use.
• Step 3: Select the e-passbook option and log in with your UAN and password.
• Step 4: Log in, then pick “Member ID” and “View Passbook” from the drop-down menu.
• Step 5: To summarize, the passbook can be viewed, downloaded, or printed.
EPF Account Login Information
The following are the login information for any EPF account:
What is the EPFO Login Username and Password?
The UAN number is used as the username for EPFO login.
What is the password for the EPFO Login?
It’s the password you set up when you first joined up. You can change the password on your EPF passbook if you want to.
How Do I Reset My EPFO Password?
To reset the EPF passbook password, follow these steps:
• Step 1: Go to page https://epfoportals.epfindia.gov.in/MIS2_0/ as the first step.
• Step 2: Select ‘Reset Password’ from the drop-down menu.
• Step 3: Reset your password after entering the required information, such as your user ID.
• Step 4: A one-time password (OTP) is generated. Your password has been reset after you enter it.
What Should You Do If Your PF Passbook Isn’t Working?
If your PF passbook is missing, it signifies that your employer is in charge of your EPF account. Request a PF statement from your workplace. Finally, how to get a copy of the UAN passbook was discussed in this article. Furthermore, remember your UAN and password while registering with the EPF!
EPF Passbook Update
Employees should get their EPF Passbook updated by their present employer when changing employment.
The Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) maintains a set of EPF Passbook requirements that all EPF members should follow, particularly while changing employment. Most EPF members feel that their EPF Account Number and UAN are sufficient to keep their existing EPF account active. This is not the case since when people change employment, their existing employer must update their EPF Passbook. Only then will they be permitted to continue using their old employer’s EPF account. Employees cannot withdraw or transfer their EPF balance until they leave their work, according to EPFO laws. Employees may forfeit provident fund benefits if the former employer fails to update the EPF Passbook. Failure to update the EPF Passbook will prevent workers from making partial PF withdrawals and may result in the termination of their provident fund account.
EPF Passbook Often Asked Questions
Q) Is it possible to look at or download a copy of my passbook?
Ans: You may view or download your passbook in the following ways:
o Enter your UAN and password to access the member portal.
o Select ‘Download Passbook’ from the ‘Download’ menu option.
o The PDF version of the passbook can also be downloaded.
Q) Can the EPF passbook be seen online without the use of a Universal Account Number (UAN)?
Ans: Without the UAN, you will not be able to see your passbook online. To see the passbook online or on the UMANG app, you’ll need your UAN and password.
Q) What is the PF passbook’s format? Is there a password that must be entered in order to open the document?
Ans: The EPF passbook is in pdf format and may be downloaded. The downloaded document does not require a password to open.
Q) Is the EPFO (Employees Provident Fund Organization) responsible for checking all entries in the EPFO passbook?
Ans: Before updating the EPF passbook, the entries are double-checked with the EPFO field offices.
Q) How long does it take to create an online passbook after registering for a UAN?
Ans: The passbook is created in a maximum of 6 hours following the UAN registration.
Q) To whom is the EPF passbook download service available?
Ans: The EPF passbook may only be seen and downloaded by members who have registered for the EPFO portal.
Q) How long does it take for online changes to appear in the PF passbook?
Ans: Any changes made online will take 6 hours to appear in the PF passbook.
Q) Are all EPF members eligible for the EPFO passbook service?
Ans: No, the EPFO passbook function is not available to all EPF members. The members listed below do not have access to the passbook feature:
o Members who are unable to work.
o Members who have settled down.
o Established Members are exempt.
Q) Which workers are required to join the EPF?
Ans: Anyone earning less than Rs.15,000 per year is required to join the EPF.
Q) Is it safe to disclose EPF information?
Ans: The government advises against sharing EPF information over the phone, and they do not contact to inquire for EPF information.
Q) Can I take money out of my EPF account while I’m still working?
You cannot entirely remove funds from your EPF account. Partial withdrawals are, nevertheless, permitted under specific circumstances.
The content on this website is meant only for general information purpose and does not and shall not be construed as any solicitation, procurement, display, aggregation, marketing or advertisement of insurance products. Loanpersonal.in is not an insurance intermediary and hence does not endorse or solicit any such products. The information on this website is derived from publicly available sources and Loanpersonal.in cannot verify or confirm the genuineness, truth, veracity or authenticity of this information.
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply Loanpersonal.in’s partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.