ESIC Gateway Login 2022, ESIC Pay e-Challan,
Login to the ESIC Gateway: Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) program is applicable to non-seasonal factories and businesses, according to section 2 (12) of the Constitution. Restaurants, hotels, stores, newspapers, theaters, and road motor transport companies are among the business that fall under the ESIC umbrella. Construction employees on the job sites have been covered by the ESIC schemes since August 1, 2015.
|Name of Website Portal||ESIC Gateway|
|Official website of ESIC Gateway||https://gateway.esic.in/|
|Department||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), by Ministry of Labour & Employment, Government of India.|
|Technical Help Desk Link||https://gateway.esic.in/arsys|
|ESIC Gateway Email||Centralservicedeskin@esic.in|
Payment Module for ESIC E-challans:
The first step is to.
The employer must go to Website Link https://www.esic.in/ESICInsurance1/ESICInsurancePortal/PortalLogin.aspx#headpara and then choose the pay e-challan link from the fast links dialogue box.
The ESIC online site will send you to a new page called “e-challan payment.”
The third step is to.
The employer should fill in the blanks with the employer code and captcha and then click the search button.
4th Step: An employer must fill in the required information from the list and pick the challan for which the payment is to be made.
5th Step: After picking the challan, the employer code, employer address, challan number, challan term, and amount will be displayed on the screen.
6th step: The employee must click the challan number link and then click ‘continue’ to complete the payment.
7th Step: The employee will be sent to the ESIC e-payment gateway via the online site. Then there’s the issue of deciding on a payment method: debit card, net banking, etc.
Step 8: Once the e challan payment is complete, the online site will display the transaction data.
Employees at ESIC should follow these steps to log in:.
The technique for creating an easy login is shown once the company has gotten the employee covered with ESI.
First, the employee must go to the ESIC login portal‘s homepage and select the “Insured person/ beneficiary” option.
The employee will be sent to the Insured Person/ Beneficiary Login page in the third step. The Employee should check in to the Insured Person page using their User Name, Password, and Captcha.
4th Step: Similarly, ESIC Staff should log in to the ESIC Staff Login website using the same technique.
Login to the ESIC Gateway 2022 Employer State Insurance Portal:
The following are the characteristics of the ESI scheme:
The Employee State Insurance plan is paid by the employer using online methods. Typically, the employer must deposit the funds at the designated bank within 15 days of the month’s end. If the daily average salary is INR 137.00, the employer adds his contribution to the employee’s wage and deposits it.
ESIC Gateway Compliance:
1. An employer must adhere to the ESI’s mandated rules and regulations. Every employer must comply with the allocated compliances after joining up with the ESI.
2. The employer must retain an updated record of the worker’s remuneration and keep an attendance register.
3. The ESI establishes rules for inspecting on-premises work, which employers must adhere to without fail.
4. If an accident occurs on the job site, it must be recorded in a registration book.
Employer Submissions to the ESI Office are as follows:
• Employers are required to file ESI twice a year, supply Form 06, and register for ESI return filing.
• Employers are also obliged to submit ESI every six months.
• By the 15th of the next month, every employer must submit a monthly return challan.
Limitations on manpower/wage for obtaining financial benefits:
1. Employees of a firm can take advantage of benefits if at least ten of them are employed by the same company.
2. Employees/beneficiaries should be able to earn up to Rs.21,000 a month as a minimum wage.
3. A monthly wage cap of Rs.25,000 should be imposed on employees with impairments.
Employer and Employee Contributions: The ESIC contribution rates are as follows: 3.25 percent employer contribution, 0.75 percent employee contribution, and a total contribution of 4 percent.
Related: Is Arogya Sanjeevani Policy Good
Submission of Compulsory Documents for ESIC Registration:
1. The employer can register for ESIC online, but paperwork must be submitted at the registration facility.
2. The employer shall provide the following information to the employees: Copies of credit cards and bank statements
3. A license issued under any of the acts, such as the shops and statement act or the factories act, as well as a bank statement copy. Furthermore, evidence of residence, a copy of the most recent building tax receipt, and a rental receipt for the inhabited premises. The employer must give the company’s registration certificate as well as the CST/ST/ GST registration number. If the firm has any directors or shareholders, the employer must open a list of them.
4. A business, a partnership deed, or a trust deed may be held by the employer. In any instance, copies of the memorandum and articles of association must be included.
5. The employer must continue to report monthly attendance information to the ESIC on behalf of the employees. In order to get health insurance/medical benefits, the employer must also provide the pay sheet data of employees enrolled with the ESIC.
ESIC gateway forgot password
If you forget your ESIC Gateway password or want to esic gateway change password:
1. In the event that an employee forgets his or her user password. On the employee login page, click the forgot password option. It will take you to a website that says “lost password.”
2. Fill in your insurance number and phone number, then click the submit button. The information may be found on the phone number.
3. In order to obtain a new password, the employee must follow the instructions to the letter.
Benefits and Features of the Employee State Insurance Scheme:
Employees’ state insurance is a self-funding plan that may be handled in two ways: cash benefits and non-monetary benefits.
Benefits that are Non-Cash:
• In the case of non-cash benefits, the ESI offers medical treatment, which is one of the key advantages.
• Beginning on the first day of employment, ESI covers the medical expenditures of family members and the covered employee.
Benefits in cash:
The ESI Scheme provides funds to employees to cover expenditures like as illness, maternity, disability, vocational rehabilitation, and funerals.
1. If an employee is sick for up to 91 days in a year, he or she is entitled to 70% of his or her salary.
2. An employee is entitled to full pay for 26 weeks and an additional month if the doctor verifies it.
3. An employee is entitled to 90 percent of his or her salary until he or she recovers from a temporary disability.
4. If an employee is permanently disabled, they are entitled to 90 percent of their wage.
5. If the closure is due to a factory, retrenchment, or establishment, 50% of the pay is paid for a period of two years.
6. If the insured person dies, the dependents will get financial assistance in the form of a monthly payment equal to 90% of the insured person’s earnings.
You may also find these posts Useful: Adhar Card Loan : How to Apply, Eligibility, Documents
Login to ESIC.
For ease of comprehension, the ESIC login may be broken into two parts.
- Login to ESIC as an employer.
- Employee login for ESIC
Let’s take a closer look at these two sorts of ESIC login.
ESIC Employee login (Employee Login for ESIC)
A beneficiary or insured person is an employee who has enrolled on the ESIC site. A unique ESIC insurance number is established for each recipient. To log in as an ESIC employee, go to the official ESIC website and select the insured person/beneficiary page. To log on to the ESIC website, employees will need to provide information such as their insurance number and password.
We’ll cover crucial issues including the ESIC site, ESIC registration, ESIC login, ESIC challan, and ESIC payment in this series of articles on ESIC. Visit the website’s other section for further information on the many sorts of trade licenses necessary in India.
ESIC Employer login (Login to ESIC as an employer)
Employers must go to the ESIC Employer Portal in order to log in. On the ESIC website, go to the Employer Login tab. A form will appear, requesting information such as “Username or Labor Identification Number,” as well as a password. If you need to give information for an employee, you can do so after logging in to ESIC. On the ESIC site, information such as the employee’s family, family members’ addresses, and clinic or dispensary information will be requested. A unique insurance number will be created for each employee on the ESIC portal after they have enrolled. For ESIC employee login, this unique insurance number would be necessary.
Login to the ESIC Gateway.
How can I log in to the ESIC Gateway using SSO?
1. Go to the webpage for the ESIC Gateway.
To access the official website, put ESIC gateway into Google and then navigate to https://gateway.esic.in/opensso/UI/Login?realm=internal.
2. Navigate to the SSO Login Form.
When you visit the ESIC Gateway SSO Login page, you will notice a form. You must select the first box on the form.
3. Put your ESIC SSO ID in the box.
Now you must first enter your User Name in the appropriate field.
4. After confirming the website, enter your password.
Make sure you’re on the official website now. If you’re unsure about something, don’t use your password. Only once you’ve confirmed your identity should you input your login password.
5. Go to the ESIC Gateway and log in.
Now, in order to finish your login, click the button provided there.
By visiting the ESIC gateway login page, you can quickly log in to SSO. In a previous piece, we discussed how to log into the IP Portal. Additionally, our website has information on how to obtain an e-identity card.
The procedure for logging into the ESIC Gateway is as follows:
Employees should go to page https://gateway.esic.in/opensso/UI/Login?realm=internal to login to the ESIC GATEWAY Login.
Second Step: Employees can log in to the ESIC employee site by entering their login credentials (user name and password).
Login as an Insured Medical Practitioner (IMP).
1. Users can check the IMP data on the ESIC gateway portal page.
2. Select Insured Medical Practitioner (IMP) option from the top grid menu.
3. Employees must input their login information and navigate to the IMP Dashboard page.
1. Users can access this mEud page by navigating to the ESIC website.
2. Again from the top list on ESIC gateway Website, choose the mEUD option.
3. Fill up the fields with the profile username and password information to use the mEUD login Dashboard.
ESIC Employee / Pensioner Medical Eligibility-Search
Medical Eligibility Details for ESIC Employees and Pensioners can be found here:
1. Employees should go to the ESIC website to look up ESIC Employee / Pensioner Medical Eligibility information.
2. Select ESIC Staff/ Pensioner option from the top grip menu.
3. Search the details using the Employee/Pensioner Number and Verification Code.
Medical Eligibility for ESIC Employees and Pensioners details can be found here.
ESIC Gateway Lawyer Login
1. Users should go to the ESIC website and click on the Lawyer link to get to the Advocate ESIC page.
2. On the ESIC advocate website, users can log in to the lawyer page by entering their email address and unique password.
Applications for the ESIC Gateway.
When you log in to the ESIC gateway website, you’ll see a menu with a number of options. You’ll acquire a facility called Applications as a result of it.
Another option inside ESIC Gateway Applications is HIS, or Health Information System.
All health and insurance-related information may be found here. You may also register for it, and you will be able to simply monitor your status. ESIC Challan information is also available on the website.
ESIC Full Form
The Full form of ESIC is Employees’ State Insurance Corporation.
It is a self-supporting social security and health-care plan for Indian employees. Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) is in charge of ESIC. It operates in accordance with the laws and regulations set forth in the ESI Act of 1948. ESIC is a self-governing organization that reports to the Ministry of Labor and Employment. ESIC is available through the ESIC site.
Employees’ State Insurance Act of 1948 envisioned a social security system that would safeguard employees’ interests. Sickness, maternity, temporary or permanent physical disablement, and death due to a workplace injury resulting in a loss of earnings or earning ability are all covered under ESI.
Under the ESI Act, the following corporations are needed to register:
Few states have workforces of more than ten or twenty people.
Employees are paid a maximum of Rs 1500 per month.
Benefits from ESIC
- Medical benefits for the employee and his or her family.
- Sickness benefits that might be worth up to 70% of your pay.
- Pregnant women receive a maternity benefit.
- Benefits for those who are disabled.
- Benefits for those who are reliant on others.
- Allowance for funerals and rehabilitation.
Portal of the ESIC Gateway
The ESIC portal is available on the ESIC official website. The ESIC website is a one-stop shop for achieving the following goals.
Login Features of ESIC.
- Creating an ESI challan
- ESIC registration is required.
- Employer/employers login to ESIC.
- Employee/employee login for ESIC
- Online payment for ESIC.
- ESIC gateway is a device that allows you to connect to the ESIC system.
- Payment of ESIC.
ESIC Gateway interface
The ESIC Gateway interface is divided into several components.The ESIC site is organized into the sections below.
1. Benefits – The ESIC portal’s first significant part is Benefits. This section covers all ESIC benefits, including those listed previously.
2. ESIC Offices – This portion of the ESIC official website lists all of the ESIC offices in India.
3. Health Services — This section contains information on ESI hospitals, ESI dispensaries, and medical institutes.
4. Tenders — This component of the ESIC portal provides information on forthcoming tenders, as well as eligibility requirements and deadlines.
5. ESIC Recruitment – Information about forthcoming ESIC recruitment may be found in this area of the ESIC official website.
|CLAIM SETTLED||• MATERNITY BENEFIT-14146
• SICKNESS BENEFIT-60123
• PERMANENT DISABLEMENT BENEFIT-170250
• DEPENDENT BENEFIT-78207
|ABVKY CLAIM STATUS (Since 01-07-2018)||• CLAIMS RECEVIED-83314
• CLAIMS APPROVED-62123
• CLAIMS REJECTED-16849
Note: the above details are as per 23rd March 2022
Contribution rate for ESIC.
According to the ESIC Act of 1948 and the most recent amendment. The ESI employer contribution is set at 4% of pay, whereas the ESI employee contribution is set at 1% of compensation. When an employee’s pay is less than 100 Rs per day, there is no requirement for an ESI employee contribution. In this instance, however, the employer must also contribute to ESI. ESI contribution rates fluctuate over time. It is recommended that ESI employees check the ESIC portal on a regular basis to stay up to speed on the newest ESI contribution rate.
The following are some facts about the ESIC Gateway:
The purpose of the ESIC Gateway site is to give specific benefits to employees in the event of sickness, maternity, or workplace accident, as well as to make preparations for associated problems. Occupational sickness or mortality as a result of an on-the-job injury, resulting in a whole or partial loss of pay or earning ability. Thus, social security provisions made in the Act to counterbalance or negate the resulting physical or financial distress in such contingencies are aimed at upholding human dignity in times of crisis through protection from deprivation, destitution, and social degradation, while allowing society to retain and continue a socially useful and productive manpower.
APPLICABILITY OF THE ESIC GATEWAY
All non-seasonal factories employing 10 or more people are subject to the ESI Act [Section -1(2) read with Section 2(12) and Section 2(19A)]. In certain States/UTs, where the State Govt. is the appropriate Govt., the coverage under Section 1(5) of the Act has been extended to shops, hotels, restaurants, cinemas including preview theatres, road-motor transport undertakings, newspaper establishments, private medical institutions, educational institutions, and contract and casual employees of Municipal Corporations/Municipal Bodies employing 10 or more persons.
The Central Government has extended Section 1(5) coverage to Shops, Hotels, Restaurants, Road Motor Transport Establishments, Cinema including preview theatres, Newspaper Establishments, Insurance Business Establishments, Non-Banking Financial Companies, Port Trust, Airport Authorities, and Warehousing Establishments employing 20 or more people, where the Central Government is the appropriate government.
Effective January 1, 2017, the existing pay ceiling for coverage under the Act is Rs.21,000/- per month (Rs.25,000/- per month in the case of Persons with Disabilities).
ESIC COVERED AREAS
Under Section 1(3) of the ESI Act, 1948, the ESI Scheme has been notified in 595 districts across 35 states and union territories (except Lakshadweep Island), with 441 fully notified districts and 154 partially notified districts where the scheme is notified in Districts Headquarters Area and Prominent Industrial Centers. In 148 districts, the Scheme has yet to be notified. The notification status by district is annexed.
ESIC Gateway Login Video Guide
ESIC Gateway Model Hospitals Contacts
Here is a list of ESIC model hospital email contact list with location. Please refer to the table below.
|ESIC MODEL HOSPITALS||Location|
|ESIC Model Hospital||Ashramamemail@example.com|
|ESIC Model Hospital||Bangalorefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|ESIC Model Hospital||Gurgaonemail@example.com|
|ESIC Model Hospital||Guwahatifirstname.lastname@example.org|
|ESIC Model Hospital||Hyderabademail@example.com|
|ESIC Model Hospital||Ludhianafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|ESIC Model Hospital||Patnaemail@example.com|
|ESIC Model Hospital||Ranchifirstname.lastname@example.org|
|ESIC Model Hospital||Rourkelaemail@example.com|
|ESIC Model Hospital||Jammufirstname.lastname@example.org|
|ESIC Model Hospital||Jhilmilemail@example.com|
|ESIC Model Hospital||Noidafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|ESIC Model Hospital & ODC||Chennaiemail@example.com|
|ESIC Model Hospital & ODC||Delhifirstname.lastname@example.org|
|ESIC Model Hospital & ODC||Kolkataemail@example.com|
|ESIC Model Hospital & ODC||Punefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|ESIC Model Hospital||Okhlaemail@example.com|
|ESIC Model Hospital||Rohinifirstname.lastname@example.org|
|ESIC Model Hospital||Udyogmandalemail@example.com|
|ESIC Model Hospital||Chandigarhfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|ESIC Model Hospital||Ludhianaemail@example.com|
|ESIC Model Hospital||Jaipurfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|ESIC Model Hospital||Adityapuremail@example.com|
|ESIC Model Hospital||Baddifirstname.lastname@example.org|
|ESIC Model Hospital||Indoreemail@example.com|
|ESIC Super-speciality Hospital||Sanathnagarfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|ESIC Model Hospital||Nacharamemail@example.com|
|ESIC Model Hospital||Basaidarapurfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|ESIC Model Hospital||Bapunagaremail@example.com|
|ESIC Model Hospital||Narodafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|ESIC Model Hospital||Manesaremail@example.com|
|ESIC Model Hospital||Parwanoofirstname.lastname@example.org|
The content on this website is meant only for general information purpose and does not and shall not be construed as any solicitation, procurement, display, aggregation, marketing or advertisement of insurance products. Loanpersonal.in is not an insurance intermediary and hence does not endorse or solicit any such products. The information on this website is derived from publicly available sources and Loanpersonal.in cannot verify or confirm the genuineness, truth, veracity or authenticity of this information.
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply Loanpersonal.in’s partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.