Flipkart of the Axis Bank Credit Card A Review
Our point of view.
This card has a lot of nice features, and you can easily repay your card fee in the first year just by using them.
It’s quite similar and comparable to their existing Axis Bank ACE Card, except for the total amount of welcome benefits that are offered.
Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card points
• The joining cost is INR 500 plus 18% GST.
• The yearly charge is INR 500 + 18% GST (No annual fee on spending INR 200,000 in a year).
• Get INR 500 in Flipkart vouchers and 15 percent CASHBACK on Myntra up to INR 500 on your first purchase with the card.
Advantages and Disadvantages you should know
The key points & benefits of the Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card.
This co-branded card was launched by Axis Bank and Flipkart on July 19, 2019.
The credit card gives you unlimited cash back on almost all online and offline purchases, though it has different slabs and subject to you have purchased it from the partner sites. For more details on cashback and other important features on this card you may want to know can check the article here.
• There is an yearly card renewal fee of 500 rupees and card joining fee of rupees 500
• Spend Rupees 200,000 to eliminate the yearly charge, after which there will be no membership price the next year.
Joining Has Its Advantages:
1. Flipkart welcome Benefit: on your first transaction with your Flipkart Axis Bank credit card, you will receive INR 500 in Flipkart discounts.
2. Gaana Plus offer: You may get one year and three months of Gaana Plus subscription for INR 399.
3. Save up to maximum of rupees 500 on The Phy Life product with a 20% discount.
• The Phy Life specializes on high-quality body care products for guys that are vegan and cruelty-free.
4. Save up to INR 500 on Plum Goodness with a 20% discount.
• Plum Goodness is a cruelty-free beauty company that provides non-toxic skin, hair, body, and cosmetic products.
5. Get a 15% CASHBACK when which is the welcome benefit and that is applicable only on your first purchase on Myntra with the card and can get up to INR 500.
Offers on Axis Bank credit card.
• It’s a credit card that offers you money back in the form of cash. On using the credit card you are given a percentage of cashback the following month to utilize for shopping.
You may be eligible for a 5% cashback on Flipkart 2GUD and Myntra.
• GUD is a Flipkart local feature that connects customers in India to popular offline stores and shopping platforms.
PVR, Swiggy, Uber, and cure.fit which are just some of the few of the popular shopping sites offering 2.4 percent cashback.
All other purchases, which includes everything, will earn you 1.5 percent cash back.
Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card other additional Benefits
You may use the airport lounge on some of major airports. Some of the lounges are as follows:
- Delhi Plaza Premium International,
- Karnataka Airport, Bangalore Terminal- T1D, T2, T3,
- Mumbai MALS Domestic TFS Domestic and International TFS Domestic,
- Pune Bird Domestic Air terminal
- Chatrpati shivaji Terminal at Mumbai International Airport,
Fuel Fees or surcharge Are exempted:
All petrol stations in India will provide a 1% discount on purchases between INR 400 and INR 4,000, with a maximum savings of INR 500.
Restaurants who participate will give you a 20% discount.
Purchases worth more than 2500 rupees may be converted to EMIs.
With proof of income and residency, between the ages of 18 and 70.
Is this a card that you should apply for?
The Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card is exclusively made and designed for consumers who quite often shop online, that is especially from Flipkart, Myntra, and other partner stores.
If you’re a frequent visitor to these sites, you should get the card.
If you’re not sure if you’ll be able to benefit from it, here are some things to think about:
• The most interesting part of the card is Flipkart provides a quite wide range of items, that is ranging from large appliances and electronics to books, fashion, and groceries, all of which come with a 5% Cashback.
• Myntra is a well-known platform for men’s, women’s, and children’s clothes, and it also offers a 5% Cashback.
• There are two options for travel: MakeMyTrip and Goibibo, both of which provide 4% Cashback.
• The 4 percent cashback slab also covers other requirements like movies (PVR), cabs (Uber), and health (cure.fit).
• There are no cashback or fuel benefits other than the waiving of usual fuel fees on gasoline purchases.
The content on this website is meant only for general information purpose and does not and shall not be construed as any solicitation, procurement, display, aggregation, marketing or advertisement of insurance products. Loanpersonal.in is not an insurance intermediary and hence does not endorse or solicit any such products. The information on this website is derived from publicly available sources and Loanpersonal.in cannot verify or confirm the genuineness, truth, veracity or authenticity of this information.
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply Loanpersonal.in’s partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.