Flipkart Axis bank Credit Card ✅
Axis Bank is a major Indian bank that offers a wide range of credit cards to satisfy the needs of its customers in a number of categories, including retail, lifestyle, travel, and so on.
The Axis Bank Flipkart credit card is a co-branded retail credit card from Axis Bank and Flipkart that provides a variety of advantages and services, including rewards on purchases, access to airport lounges, and fuel discounts.
• Rs. 3,300 welcome bonus and a broad choice of discounts on other purchases; 5% cashback on Flipkart, Myntra, and 2GUD purchases.
• Cashback of 4% on purchases made at selected merchants.
The Axis Bank Flipkart Credit Card from Axis Bank Account has the following features and benefits.
|Flipkart Axis Bank Card Ratings||3 out of 5|
|Yearly Fee||500 Rupees (waived off on annual spends of Rs.2 lakhs or more).|
|Best uses for||Cashback, shopping, and travel are all options.|
|Welcome Benefits||Offering Rs. 2,900 in joining and activation bonuses on Flipkart, MakeMyTrip, Goibibo, Gaana, and Myntra are all|
|Cashback Percentage||Flipkart, Myntra, and 2GUD all provide 5% cashback.|
|Cure.fit, Goibibo, MakeMyTrip, PVR, and UBER all provide 4% cashback.|
|Other categories will earn you 1.5 percent cashback.|
Benefits are always welcome.
• Get a Rs.500 Flipkart coupon on your first purchase.
• Get a free 6-month Gaana.com subscription when you use your credit card.
• Get a Rs.500 discount on Cleartrip for domestic hotel reservations with your credit card if you book a minimum of Rs.2,000.
• Get a Rs.500 discount when you book a domestic hotel with Cleartrip for Rs.2,000.
• Get 15% cashback up to Rs.500 on your first Myntra purchase when you use this credit card.
• When paying with a credit card, new Urban Clap subscribers receive a 20% discount up to Rs.400.
Benefits of Cashback
• Get a 5% cashback on Flipkart, Myntra, and 2GUD,
• as well as a 4% cashback on other approved merchants.
• All other categories get a 1.5 percent cashback.
The cashback offered by Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card is as follows:
|Shopping Website||Cashback on purchase|
|Flipkart, Myntra, 2GUD||5 %|
|Other Preferred Merchants (Cure.fit, Goibibo, MakeMyTrip, PVR, and Uber)||4 %|
|All Other Merchants & shopping||1.5 %|
When compared to other cards on the market, Flipkart’s flat cashback rate is rather significant. In addition, unlike the Amazon Pay ICICI Card, which credits cashback as Amazon Pay Balance, the Flipkart card keeps things simple with a straight statement credit methodology. Any cashback you earn will be transferred immediately to your credit card account, eliminating the trouble of converting rewards to cashback.
An illustration to help you understand how to get cashback on your Flipkart credit card.
Assume you spend Rs.80,000 in a single billing cycle. The following is a breakdown of his spending:
• Flipkart: 20,000 rupees
• Rs.10,000 with Cleartrip.
• Rs.50,000 in other expenditures (including an EMI of Rs.10,000).
Because EMI transactions are not eligible for cashback, the cashback computation would omit the EMI transaction of Rs.10,000. Click here to see a list of additional transactions that aren’t eligible for cashback.
Total cashbackable expenditures: Rs.20,000 + Rs.10,000 + Rs.50,000 = Rs.80,000.
For the same billing period, the cashback computation would be:
• 5% of Rs.20,000 (Flipkart) equals Rs.1000.
• 4% of Rs.10,000 (Cleartrip) is Rs.400.
• 2% of Rs.50,000 equals Rs.750.
A total of Rs. 2,150 was credited to the customer’s credit card as cashback.
Benefits of Traveling
• Get four gratis domestic airport trips each year with your Axis Bank Flipkart credit card.
Fuel Benefits • With your credit card, you may get a 1% petrol cost waiver at all fuel stations in India.
• Only transactions between Rs.400 and Rs.4,000 are eligible for the promotion.
• The fuel surcharge’s GST will be non-refundable.
Advantages of Dining with Flipkart Axis bank Credit Card
• Get a 20% discount at partner restaurants with your Flipkart credit card as part of Axis Bank’s ‘Dining Delights’ program.
• The Axis Bank website is a good place to look for a restaurant list.
• You may convert your purchases into EMIs with cheap interest rates and a broad variety of tenure ranges with the credit card.
• You may only convert purchases worth a minimum of Rs.2,500 to EMI using your credit card.
Aside from the cashback and co-branded introductory perks, the Credit Card also offers the following features:
• A total of four free domestic lounge visits each year (valid till 31st March).
• A 1% petrol/gasoline expense rebate is available for transactions between Rs. 400 and Rs. 4,000. (maximum waiver of Rs. 500 in a month).
• Up to a 20% discount at 4,000+ partner restaurants such as KFC, TGIF, Berco’s, and others.
Flipkart Axis bank Credit Card What limit it has?
The credit limit on your Axis Bank Flipkart card is entirely at Axis Bank’s discretion. Before setting a credit limit to your card, the bank will analyze a number of variables, including your yearly income, credit score, and credit report, as well as your previous and current debt payback behaviors.
Fees and Charges for the Axis Bank Flipkart Credit Card
|Particulars||Amount in Rs.|
|Fee to join.||Rs.500|
|The cost of a new card.||Exempted|
|Annual charge for add-on cards||Zero|
|Return of a check or a charge for a bad check.||2% of the total payment amount, with a minimum of Rs.450.|
|The charge is paid every year.||500 rupees (2nd year onwards).|
|Charge a charge for retrieving slips or making copies.||Exempted|
|Fee for using cash.||2.5 percent of the total amount in cash, A minimum of Rs.250 is required.|
|Fee for out-of-state checks||Exempted|
|Penalty for exceeding the limit||3% of the maximum allowable amount|
|Joining cost for add-on cards||A minimum of Rs.500 is required, For cards issued after February 11, 2011, the fee is Rs.100.|
|Fee for non-payment.||If the total amount due is Rs.100, the answer is Nil.|
|Payments between Rs.101 and Rs.300 are subject to a Rs.100 surcharge.|
|Payment ranges from Rs.301 to Rs.1,000 plus Rs.300.|
|Payment ranges from Rs.1,001 to Rs.5,000 plus Rs.500.|
|Payment ranges from Rs.5,001 to Rs.20,000, with a maximum of Rs.600.|
|More than Rs.20,001 but less than Rs.700.|
|There is a charge for submitting a duplicate statement.||Exempted|
|Fee for using cash.||Rs.100.|
|GST.||In accordance with government regulations.|
|Charges for finance||3.49 percent on a monthly basis.|
|Charges for hot listings||Zero|
|Purchase of train tickets is subject to an additional fee.||According to the IRCTC.|
|Surcharge on gas transactions||1% of the total transaction value|
|Inquiry fees for the balance||Exempted|
|Transaction charge in foreign currency||3.50 percent of the deal's total value|
Eligibility Criteria for the Axis Bank Flipkart Credit Card
• The cardholder for the add-on credit card must be at least 15 years old and a resident or non-resident of India.
• The principal credit cardholder must be between the ages of 18 and 70.
Flipkart Axis bank Credit Card requires the following documents.
Identity evidence, Form 60, proof of income, color pictures, PAN card, and residency proof of the principal applicant are the papers necessary to apply for the card.
The following is a comprehensive list of documents that must be submitted:
• Photograph in color.
• As proof of income, a copy of your most recent payslip/Form 16/IT return.
• A photocopy of your PAN card or a completed Form 60
Proof of residency is required.
• Your phone bill.
• The ration card
• The cost of power.
• Aadhaar card, which is a unique identification number.
• A valid driver’s license
• A PAN card
Apply Flipkart Axis bank Credit Card
How can I apply for an Axis Bank Flipkart credit card in India?
You may apply using both physical and online ways. You may apply for the card online, in person at an Axis Bank location, or by calling Axis Bank customer service.
You may apply for the card online on the Axis Bank website or through Flipkart. Click on this link to apply for the card on Axis Bank’s website:
When you click the link, you will be sent to a page where you must fill out a form with basic information such as your name, phone number, kind of job, monthly income, and PIN code. Following the submission of your information, the bank will contact you to discuss the next steps.
On receiving Flipkart Axis bank Credit Card
The following are some of the advantages of using your Axis Flipkart credit card after you have received:
• New Urban Clap users get a 20% discount up to Rs.400 when they pay using their credit card.
• Flipkart, Myntra, and 2GUD all provide a 5% cashback.
• Get a 4% cashback on all of your favorite shops.
• All other categories get a 1.5 percent cashback.
Axis Bank’s Flipkart Credit Card: Questions People Ask (FAQ)
Q.1). Does the Axis Bank Flipkart credit card come with any reward points?
Ans: No, the Axis Bank Flipkart credit card is a cashback card that does not come with any reward points.
The credit card will give you a portion of your transaction back as cashback, which will appear at the conclusion of the statement cycle.
Q.2). How much is the Axis Bank Flipkart credit card membership cost and yearly charge?
Ans: The credit card has a membership charge of Rs.500 as well as an annual cost of Rs.500. From the second year forward, however, the yearly charge will be subtracted.
Q.3).What is the procedure for generating a PIN for my Axis Bank credit card?
Ans: You may rapidly create a PIN for my Axis Bank credit card by visiting any of the bank’s ATMs, or by phoning the bank’s Axis bank credit card customer service department. When you go to the ATM, you may quickly create a PIN by following a few simple steps.
Q.4). Can I acquire a credit card for my buddy as an add-on?
Ans: No, you can only receive a credit card as an add-on for your:
o Son and Daughter (if they are aged 18 and above).
Q.5).What advantages and deals do you receive when you sign up for an Axis Bank Flipkart credit card?
· Get a Rs.500 Flipkart coupon on your first purchase.
· Get a free 6-month Gaana.com subscription when you use your credit card.
· Get a Rs.500 discount on Cleartrip for domestic hotel reservations with your credit card if you book a minimum of Rs.2,000.
o Get a Rs.500 discount when you book a domestic hotel with Cleartrip for Rs.2,000.
o Get a 15% cashback on your first purchase at Myntra with this credit card, up to Rs.500.
Q.6).Will I receive money back if I buy gas?
Ans: No, cashback is not available on gasoline purchases. Here are some additional sorts of transactions that aren’t eligible for cashback:
• Flipkart, Myntra, and 2Gud.com gift cards may be purchased.
• EMI (reverse mortgage) transactions
• Purchases that were converted to EMI after the fact.
• Transactions involving wallet loading.
• Purchasing gold-plated products.
• Payday loans.
• Repayment of any outstanding debts.
• Fees and other card charges must be paid.
Q.7).Is there any benefit to having an Axis Bank Flipkart Credit Card?
Ans: No, the card provides instant rewards on all purchases. The cashback you’ve earned will be applied to your account right away.
Q.8).Where can I get a waiver on the fuel surcharge?
Ans: The fuel fee waiver is available at every petrol station in India. However, the maximum waiver amount has been set at Rs. 500 per month. In addition, the gasoline purchase must be between Rs. 400 and Rs. 4,000. Surcharge waivers are not available for amounts more than or less than this
What is the meaning of a foreign exchange markup fee?
Ans: When you make a payment in a foreign currency, you will be charged a foreign exchange markup fee. This rate is 3.50 percent for Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Cards.
Q.9).Can I use this credit card to get cash from an ATM?
Ans: Yes, You may withdraw cash up to the amount specified in your cash limit. However, there will be a cash withdrawal charge of 2.5 percent of the amount withdrawn or Rs. 500, whichever is greater..
Q.10).How long will it take you to complete my application?
Ans: The bank may take up to 21 working days to issue the card once you have applied for it and provided all of the required paperwork.
The content on this website is meant only for general information purpose and does not and shall not be construed as any solicitation, procurement, display, aggregation, marketing or advertisement of insurance products. Loanpersonal.in is not an insurance intermediary and hence does not endorse or solicit any such products. The information on this website is derived from publicly available sources and Loanpersonal.in cannot verify or confirm the genuineness, truth, veracity or authenticity of this information.
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply Loanpersonal.in’s partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.