HDFC Regalia First Credit Card
The HDFC Bank Regalia First Credit Card is designed to appeal to a wide range of people. Regalia card includes a Rs.1,000 yearly fee and a monthly interest rate of 3.49 percent, however existing HDFC Bank Credit card holders are also offered for an upgrade based on their profile for a Life Time Free HDFC Regalia First Credit Card.
The HDFC Bank Regalia First Credit Card comes with a variety of advantages and services, including travel, eating and gas & petrol for your vehicle.
HDFC Regalia First Credit Card Highlights
Why spend Rs.1 lakh in the first 12 months to avoid having to pay the renewal fee the following year?
• The HDFC Bank’s ‘Good Food Trail’ program gives you up to a 40% discount on dining bills at participating restaurants in your city.
• You may enjoy three gratis trips to priority pass lounges outside of India under HDFC Bank’s ‘Good Food Trail’ program in a calendar year.
After completing at least four transactions in the last 60 days, you must apply for priority pass membership.
|Joining Fee||Rs.1,000 (You may get First year free)|
|Regalia First Card Annual Fee||Rs.1,000|
|Renewal Fee Waiver||Rs. 1 Lakh Annual Spend|
|Card Type||Visa Signature|
|Minimum Limit can be provided||Rs.1 Lakhs|
Features & Benefits of HDFC Bank Regalia First Credit Card
Traveling Has the Regalia Benefits
• Receive a free Priority Pass membership, which grants you access to over 1,000 airport lounges across the world.
• Every calendar year, you’ll get three free trips to priority pass lounges outside of India. After completing at least four transactions in the last 60 days, you must apply for priority pass membership.
• Get comprehensive insurance coverage for a variety of hazards. In the case of an airplane disaster, your chosen family would get Rs.50 lakh in compensation.
The card’s Visa/MasterCard Lounge Enter Program gives users access to lounges all throughout India.
The primary cardholder is entitled to eight complimentary lounge visits per calendar year as part of the program.
The Benefits of Insurance
• You can get Rs.10 lakh in medical emergency cover if you have a medical emergency in a foreign nation. A credit liability coverage available on HDFC Regalia Credit card of up to Rs.5 lakh is also included with the card.
• Spend Rs.1 lakh in the first 12 months and you’ll get a free membership renewal the following year.
• Take advantage of HDFC Bank’s ‘Good Food Trail’ initiative, which might save you up to 40% on dining bills at participating restaurants in your city.
• A 1% charge waiver is available on all your vehicle petrol transactions with a minimum transaction value that is from Rs.400 and a maximum transaction value of up to Rs.5,000.
Reward Points with the HDFC Regalia First Credit Card
• For every Rs.150 spent on retail transactions on www.hdfcbankregalia.com, earn 4 reward points, which can be used for airline tickets or hotel reservations.
• For each anniversary year, earn 5,000 Reward Points on yearly purchases of Rs.3,00,000 or more.
• Each anniversary year, get an extra 2,500 Reward Points on an annual expenditure of Rs.6,00,000 or more.
What are the things can I do to use my Regalia First Credit Card points?
You have two options for redeeming reward points with the HDFC Regalia First Credit Card.
• You may use your reward points to book flights and hotels; • You can use your reward points to purchase presents from the rewards catalog.
How can I use my reward points to book a trip or a hotel?
The HDFC Regalia First Credit Card rewards points may be used to book flights and hotels directly on the Regalia website. The value of each reward point if calculated is approximately 30 paise. To redeem Regalia reward points, follow the steps outlined below.
• Visit hdfcbankregalia.myrewardz.com for more information.
• Make a reservation for a flight or a hotel for a certain date.
• After filling out the remaining blanks, select Regalia First Card.
• Use your reward points to book your reservation and use your credit card to pay the balance, if applicable.
What Gifts Can I Get With My Reward Points?
You may also use your Regalia First Credit Card points to purchase amazing items from HDFC’s unique rewards catalog.
The processes for redeeming reward points online using your HDFC net banking account are outlined below.
• Log in to your net banking account for your HDFC credit card.
• Select ‘Redeem Reward Points’ from the drop-down menu.
• From the drop-down menu, choose ‘Online Redemption > Redeem Reward Points.’
• After selecting your credit card, click ‘Continue.’
• To find the presents, go to ‘Online Redemption > Redeem Reward Points.’
• Choose a point range and an object type.
• Choose the item you want and add it to your shopping basket.
• To confirm the redemption, click ‘Redeem.’
The chosen gift will be mailed to your registered postal address after successful redemption.
To track down the delivery, make a note of the ‘Redemption Order Number.’ You may also send your reward points in the mail to be redeemed.
The Regalia First Credit Card has a credit limit that is quite above all variants of cards. The HDFC Regalia First Credit Card’s credit limit varies based on the application. As a result, the bank will separately determine each applicant’s HDFC credit credit limit as well as the card’s cash limit and inform them at the time of card distribution.
The credit limit will be determined by the principal applicant’s credit score, credit report, and previous and current debt payback history.
HDFC Regalia First Credit Card Fees & Charges
|Regalia First fee or charges||Amount in Rupees|
|Regalia First Joining fee||Rs.1,000|
|Regalia First Annual fee||Rs.1,000|
|Minimum repayment amount||5% or a maximum of Rs.200|
|Cash withdrawal fee||2.5% of the withdrawn amount (Minimum Rs.500)|
|Cash advance limit||40% of the credit limit|
|Rewards redemption fee||NIL|
|Add-on cards charges||NIL|
|Foreign currency mark-up fee||0.02|
|Late payment charges||Less than Rs.100 - Nil|
|Rs.100 to Rs.500 - Rs.100|
|Rs.501 to Rs.5,000 - Rs.500|
|Rs.5,001 to Rs.10,000 - Rs.600|
|Rs.10,001 and 25,000 - Rs.800|
|Rs.25,000 to Rs.50,000 - Rs.1,100|
|Over Rs.50,000 - Rs.1,300|
|Over limit charges||2.5% of the over the limit amount (Min. of Rs.550)|
|Cash processing fee||Rs.100 per transaction|
|Payment return charges||2% of the payment amount (Minimum of Rs.450)|
|Card re-issuance charges||Rs.100 per instance|
Eligibility for HDFC Regalia First Credit Card
- To apply for the HDFC Regalia First Credit Card, you must be at least 18 years old.
- The primary applicant must be an Indian citizen above the age of 21. This is one of the most crucial conditions for the card.
- To apply for the HDFC Regalia First Card, you’ll need the following documents.
- The fundamental papers needed to process a credit card application are listed below.
• Documents that serve as proof of your identity.
• You’ll need a PAN card.
• Proof of income in the form of a pay stub or tax returns.
• Bank statements, among other things
Based on your profile, the bank may request further papers.
Is it possible to apply for the HDFC Regalia First Credit Card online?
You have a few options when it comes to applying for the Regalia First credit card from HDFC Bank.
To apply for a loan online, go to the HDFC website and follow the steps outlined below:
• Visit www.hdfcbank.com/personal/credit-card/regalia-first page for further details or Click Here to Apply.
• Select ‘Apply Online‘ from the drop-down menu.
• You’ll be sent to an online web form where you’ll need to fill out the required information before clicking ‘Submit.’
After receiving your application, HDFC will contact you through phone or SMS at the number you provided.
If you are qualified to apply for the card, you will be told of the application procedure over the phone, and you may follow it to apply for the Regalia First Credit Card.
Visit a third-party website to apply.
To take advantage of the special partner perks, you may also apply online.
Complete the following steps to apply for the Regalia First Credit Card on the designated website:
• Check your eligibility before applying by clicking the ‘Check Eligibility’ option.
• If you’re eligible, look for the application option.
• Select ‘Apply Now,’ then complete the online application form and attach any required papers before selecting ‘Submit.’
An acknowledgment message with the application ID will be sent to you.
Keep the ID and use it to follow your HDFC credit card application’s progress.
• The HDFC Bank Regalia First Credit Card supports contactless payments, allowing for quick, simple, and secure transactions at retail locations.
• Look for the contactless network icon to determine if your Card is contactless.
(Please note that in India, contactless payments are restricted to 5000 rupees per transaction, and your credit card PIN is not required.)
For security reasons, if the amount is greater than or equivalent to Rs.5,000, the Cardholder must enter the Credit Card PIN.)
There is protection on all sides.
• Rs. 50 lakhs in accidental air death insurance.
• In the event of an emergency, emergency foreign hospitalization up to Rs. 10 lakhs is covered.
• Up to Rs 5,00,000 in credit liability coverage
HDFC Regalia First Credit Card FAQs.
1. What are the main useful criteria of HDFC Bank’s Regalia First Credit Card?
The Regalia First Credit Card gives you access to exclusive travel and dining incentives. Free airport lounge access is available to HDFC Regalia Credit Card holder at both domestic and international airports. In addition, the card comes with a complimentary insurance policy. The dining advantages include a discount of up to 40% off the bill at HDFC Bank’s partner restaurants.
2. Is the HDFC Regalia First credit card accessible in the MasterCard program, or is it only available in the Visa program?
The Regalia First Credit Card is available in two versions: Visa and MasterCard. Under the Visa/MasterCard Credit Card Lounge program, you will receive 8 complimentary lounge visits each calendar year, regardless of whatever variation you have. The list of lounges covered by the VISA lounge program and the MasterCard lounge program, however, might change slightly. On the HDFC Regalia First Credit Card website, you can see the list.
3. What is the Regalia First credit card’s annual fee?
The Regalia First Credit Card has a Rs.1,000 yearly charge or renewal cost. However, if you spend Rs.1 lakh in a year, the cost is eliminated for that year. By spending a minimum of Rs.1 lakh every year, you can get a free credit card for life.
4. How can I update or alter my HDFC credit card address?
Change or update your address on the Regalia First credit card by sending an email to the bank.
You may also use your netbanking account to amend or update it online.
5. How can I find out the status of my credit card application?
On the bank’s website, you may check the progress of your credit card application. Enter your application reference number (16 digits), application form number, or date of birth, as well as your registered mobile phone number, at www.hdfcbank.com/personal/credit card/cc track and click ‘Submit.’
The content on this website is meant only for general information purpose and does not and shall not be construed as any solicitation, procurement, display, aggregation, marketing or advertisement of insurance products. Loanpersonal.in is not an insurance intermediary and hence does not endorse or solicit any such products. The information on this website is derived from publicly available sources and Loanpersonal.in cannot verify or confirm the genuineness, truth, veracity or authenticity of this information.
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply Loanpersonal.in’s partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.