About HDFC Regalia credit card
HDFC Bank’s Regalia credit card offers a variety of lifestyle and travel benefits. Make the most of this card’s joining incentives, complimentary lounge access, and other perks in categories including travel, dining, and shopping.
The HDFC Regalia Credit Card is a premium all-rounder credit card that provides rewards in a variety of areas, including travel, shopping, eating, and more. The card is ideal for those who want to earn a significant return on all of their spending in the form of reward points while also saving money on travel expenses. Here’s a rundown of the HDFC Regalia Credit Card’s numerous advantages.
The HDFC Regalia Credit Card’s main features.
• Earn 10,000 reward points if you spend Rs.5 lakh or more on your anniversary year.
• Every time you dine out, you can receive a 15% discount on your bill.
• With your Regalia card, you may earn points faster.
• Redeem your accumulated points for enticing gifts and awards accessible only to Regalia cardholders.
• Take advantage of up to 50 days of interest-free credit.
• Take advantage of a 2% foreign currency mark-up fee when you use your card abroad.
|Card Ratings||4 out of 5|
|Yearly Fees||Rs. 2,500 (reversed on spending Rs. 3 Lakh in the previous year)|
|Suitable For||Shopping and Travel|
|Minimum Income Required||Rs. 70,000 per month|
|Welcome Benefits||Exclusive Complimentary Dineout Passport Membership|
|Reward Point Rate||1.33% (4 points per Rs. 150)|
|Reward Value||1 reward point = Rs. 0.50|
HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card Benefits & Features
Benefits of Traveling
• Free airport lounge visits: With a free Priority Pass membership, you’ll have access to over 1,000 airport lounges around the world.
In a calendar year, the primary member and the add-on credit cards will receive six complimentary trips to lounges outside of India.
• Through the Regalia Visa Credit Card Lounge program, cardholders can get free entry to domestic airport lounges. In a calendar year, the program provides 12 free visits to domestic airport lounges.
• Travel concierge services: HDFC Bank offers all Regalia Credit Card holders a travel concierge service to help them personalize their travel experience.
• Comprehensive air travel insurance: Cardholders are eligible for a Rs.1 crore air accident death benefit, a Rs.15 lakh emergency foreign hospitalization benefit, and a Rs.9 lakh credit liability benefit.
• Priority check-in and waitlist clearance, plus extra baggage allowance and the opportunity to earn 9 Club Vistara points for every Rs.100 spent on the card.
Dineout Passport Membership is a welcome benefit.
You will receive a complimentary Dineout Passport Membership if you spend a minimum of Rs.75,000 on your regalia credit card every calendar quarter. At participating establishments, you can take advantage of the following benefits:
• Get a guaranteed flat 25% discount at over 2000 high-end restaurants.
• 1+1 on buffets at more than 200 restaurants
• Early admission to events and festivals such as Gourmetlicious with an additional 5% savings and no convenience fee.
Benefits of Using Fuel
• Get a flat 25% discount at over 2,000 participating restaurants.
• More than 200 eateries offer a 1+1 buffet deal.
• You’ll save an extra 5% and won’t have to pay a convenience fee.
• You get first dibs on festivals and events such as Gourmetlicious.
• Free Zomato Gold membership for a year: Use your card to get a free Zomato Gold membership for a year. When you dine at participating restaurants, you can also get up to two drinks for free.
Note that Zomato Gold membership is limited to the principal cardholder and is only valid for Regalia cards issued after March 20, 2019.
Benefits of Renewal
• If you spent more than Rs.3 lakh the previous year, the renewal charge is waived.
Benefit of a Milestone
The HDFC Regalia Credit Card also offers bonus reward points for attaining spending milestones.
• Additional 5,000 bonus reward points (Rs.2,500) on spending Rs.8 lakhs in the anniversary year if you spend Rs.5 lakhs in the anniversary year.
Limit on the HDFC Regalia Credit Card.
The card limit is set at the bank’s discretion and is based on variables such as your credit score and history.
Benefits of HDFC Regalia Reward Points
• For every Rs.150 spent on your card, you’ll earn 4 reward points.
• Spend Rs.5 lakhs in a year and get 10,000 Reward Points.
• On annual spends of Rs.8 lakhs, you can earn an extra 5,000 Reward Points.
Redemption of HDFC Regalia Reward Points
The reward points you collect on your Regalia card will expire after two years.
You can use your existing points to redeem them by following these steps:
• Go to the dedicated HDFC Regalia portal (www.hdfcregalia.com) and select a redemption option from the list.
• Alternatively, you can select from the options listed on the HDFC Bank website or through NetBanking under the ‘SmartBuy’ area.
• After selecting the voucher/reward and confirming your selection, the points will be redeemed.
HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card Fees & Charges
The following are some of the fees and charges associated with your card:
|Fees or charges for HDFC Regali Credit Card||Amount in Rupees|
|Card Joining fee||Rs.2,500|
|Card Renewal fee||Rs.2,500|
|Minimum repayment amount||5% or a maximum of Rs.200|
|Cash withdrawal fee||2.5% of the withdrawn amount (Minimum Rs.500)|
|Cash advance limit||40% of the credit limit|
|Rewards redemption fee||NIL|
|Add-on cards charges||NIL|
|Foreign currency mark-up fee||0.02|
|Late payment charges||Less than Rs.100 - Nil|
|Rs.100 to Rs.500 - Rs.100|
|Rs.501 to Rs.5,000 - Rs.500|
|Rs.5,001 to Rs.10,000 - Rs.600|
|Rs.10,001 and 25,000 - Rs.800|
|Rs.25,000 to Rs.50,000 - Rs.1,100|
|Over Rs.50,000 - Rs.1,300|
|Over limit charges||2.5% of the over the limit amount (Min. of Rs.550)|
|Cash processing fee||Rs.100 per transaction|
|Payment return charges||2% of the payment amount (Minimum of Rs.450)|
|Replacement or Re-issuance charges of Card||Rs.100 per instance|
Eligibility Criteria for the HDFC Regalia Credit Card
The following are the eligibility requirements as well as the documents that must be submitted:
• Salaried professionals should be between the ages of 21 and 60 years old.
A monthly income of more than Rs.1 lakh is required.
• Applicants who are self-employed must be between the ages of 21 and 65.
An annual income of more than Rs.12 lakh is required.
• Documents proving income, address, and identity must be submitted in accordance with the bank’s request.
The following documents are required to apply for an HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card:
• Identification proof.
o A valid driver’s license
o Aadhaar card. o Passport.
• Affidavit of Residence. o Passport
o A ration card is a card that allows you to buy food on a
o A photo ID is required to vote.
o The Aadhaar card
• Proof of income.
o A pay stub.
o IT Makes a Comeback.
o 16th Form
How can I apply for an HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card on the internet?
Follow the steps below to apply for an HDFC Regalia credit card online.
• Go to HDFC Bank’s website and apply for the ‘Regalia’ card.
• Select ‘Apply Online’ from the drop-down menu.
• You will be sent to an online form to complete. Fill in the relevant information, such as your name, phone number, e-mail address, business name, monthly income, and so on.
• Select ‘Submit’ from the drop-down menu.
• You will receive a phone call or SMS on your registered cellphone number once HDFC receives your application.
If you’re eligible for the card, you’ll be notified about the application process over the phone, and the rest of the process will be explained to you.
Access to the Lounge.
Within India, complimentary airport lounge access is available.
Holders of the HDFC Regalia Visa/Mastercard Credit Card are entitled to 12 complimentary airport lounge visits per calendar year, at both domestic and international terminals, inside India (6 each).
How do I take use of the Airport Lounge benefit?
• Go to an airport lounge that qualifies.
• To gain gratis access, swipe your Regalia card.
Only certain airport lounges accept the HDFC Regalia Credit Card.
Note: Once you have used up your complimentary quota, you will be obliged to pay the lounge’s visiting fees.
Membership in the Priority Pass program.
Priority Pass membership is available to HDFC Regalia Credit Cardholders who have completed at least four retail purchases. Customers who sign up for a free Priority Pass membership have access to over 1000 airport lounges across the world.
• Outside of India, you are entitled to a maximum of six complimentary lounge visits per calendar year.
• Priority Pass membership allows for one additional member.
Customers will be charged US $27 + GST each visit after the first six complimentary trips. In addition, such transactions do not earn Reward Points.
Other Advantages of HDFC Regalia Credit Card
Low markup on foreign currencies.
If you travel internationally frequently, the HDFC Regalia Credit Card may be the best option for you. It only charges a 2% markup on foreign exchange transactions. The forex markup cost is usually 3.5 percent or greater, with only a few cards charging a lower amount. One of them is HDFC Regalia.
Coverage for accidents in the air.
Holders of the HDFC Regalia Credit Card are entitled to complimentary insurance coverage.
• A one-crore death benefit in the event of an air accident
• Rs.15 lakh emergency foreign hospitalization cover • Rs.9 lakh credit liability cover
HDFC Regalia Credit Card Customer Service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Customers using the HDFC Regalia Credit Card can take advantage of concierge services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for a more convenient travel experience. Customers can call the HDFC toll-free line at 1860 425 1188 or write an email to email@example.com to take use of this service.
The following are the requirements for HDFC Regalia credit card eligibility and documentation:
|Proffession||Salaried or Self-employed|
|Minimum Income Required for Salaried Applicants||Rs. 70,000 per month|
|Minimum Income Required for Self-employed Applicants||ITR more than Rs 8.4 Lakhs per annum|
HDFC Regalia Credit Card Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I earn Regalia Credit Card reward points?
When you use your Regalia Credit Card to make purchases, you can earn reward points. The reward points are only available for purchases made in a store. Transactions involving fuel and EasyEMI are not eligible for reward points. The accumulated reward points will expire in two years, after which they can be redeemed for a variety of presents from the rewards catalogue.
2. Do foreign flight bookings made with the Regalia Credit Card give me reward points?
Yes, all domestic and international airline bookings earn you reward points.
3. Can I use the Regalia online platform to recharge my phone?
Yes, you can recharge your prepaid mobile phone via the HDFC Regalia online platform.
4. What are the payment options for the HDFC Regalia card?
You can pay for your credit card using a variety of methods, including autopay, money transfer, Net Banking, and mobile banking.
5. My Regalia credit card was misplaced. So, what do I do now?
If you’ve misplaced or lost your card, simply call HDFC Credit Card Customer Care and inform them of the situation. Your card will be immediately blocked. Alternatively, you can use your NetBanking account to report a lost or stolen card.
6. Who is eligible to apply for the HDFC Regalia Credit Card?
This credit card is open to all Indian citizens over the age of 21, whether salaried or self-employed, as long as they meet the income requirements and other card-specific requirements.
7. What is the income eligibility requirement for salaried and self employed the HDFC Regalia Credit Card?
A monthly income of more than Rs. 70,000 for salaried employees and Rs. 8.4 lakh for self-employed individuals is required.
8. How much GST would my HDFC Regalia Credit Card be subject to?
Fees and charges, as well as interest rates charged on your card, will be subject to 18% GST.
9. What are the advantages of having an HDFC Regalia Credit Card?
On all of your purchases, you will receive travel advantages, dining incentives, and high reward points. The card also has a fuel cost waiver, Smart EMI, and no liability coverage for misplaced cards. With the card, you’ll also have complete insurance coverage.
10. How do I acquire a free Priority Pass membership if I have an HDFC Regalia Credit Card?
To qualify for Priority Pass membership, you must conduct four transactions in a single statement within the first 90 days. After that, a link to apply for a Priority Pass will be emailed to your registered phone number.
11. What are EMV (Europay, MasterCard, and Visa) Chip Cards?
The HDFC Regalia Credit Card is equipped with an EMV chip.
The chip protects you against counterfeiting and makes your transactions more secure.
12. Can HDFC Bank Chip cards be used in the same way as regular Swipe cards?
Yes, the HDFC Regalia Card has a magnetic strip and may therefore be used as a regular swipe card.
The content on this website is meant only for general information purpose and does not and shall not be construed as any solicitation, procurement, display, aggregation, marketing or advertisement of insurance products. Loanpersonal.in is not an insurance intermediary and hence does not endorse or solicit any such products. The information on this website is derived from publicly available sources and Loanpersonal.in cannot verify or confirm the genuineness, truth, veracity or authenticity of this information.
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply Loanpersonal.in’s partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.