How to Activate PM Kisan account? If you are looking for an answer to this question than you have come to the right place. below here we have mention complete step by step guide to activate PM kisan account online.
Under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, the Modi government distributes Rs 6000 to farmers’ accounts per year in three installments of Rs 2000. Under the PM Kisan Yojana, nine payments have been disbursed thus far.
|Pre Activation brief - Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme 2022|
|Scheme's name.||Mantri Kisan Pradhan Mantri Kisan Pradhan Mantri Kisan Prad Nidhi Samman (PM-KISAN).|
|Type of Scheme.||Scheme of the Central Government|
|Website of the organization.||https://pmkisan.gov.in/.|
|Ministry.\s||Agriculture and Farmers Welfare Ministry|
|Department.||Agriculture, Cooperation, and Farmers Welfare Department.|
|This was done by.||Piyush Goyal is an Indian businessman (Interim Finance Minister).|
|From, it is effective.||December 1st, 2018.|
|The date of the launch.||The date is February 24, 2019.|
|Scheme is being revised.||June 1st, 2019.|
|Announcement Date.||February 1st, 2019.|
|Category.||central government scheme.|
|Benefits..||6000 rupees, paid in three installments of 2000 rupees each.|
|Beneficiaries who should be targeted||Farmers who are small and marginal.|
|Application Methodology.||On the internet (Through CSC).|
|The start of the first installment.||From December 1, 2018, through March 31, 2019,|
|PM-Kisan Helpline No. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX||1800115526 / 155261 (Toll Free).|
How to Activate PM Kisan account?
Following the methods indicated here, you may follow to activate your pm Kisan online.
First Step to Activate PM Kisan Account
• First and foremost, go to pmkisan.gov.in, PM Kisan’s official website (click here to go).
• In the menu section of the website, there is a Farmers Corner option.
• Choose Farmer’s Corner from the drop-down menu, then New Pm Kisan Registration from the same menu.
• You must first input the Aadhaar card number of the farmer for whom you wish to register for the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana after choosing the option for fresh registration.
• You’ll be able to see the information if the farmer’s data are recorded under PM Kisan; if they aren’t, you’ll be asked to file a new application.
• The drop-down menu must be set to “Apply Now.”
• As soon as you click on the new application, a form will display in front of you, inviting you to fill out the farmer’s personal information, bank account information (including the bank’s telephone number), land information, and the Bank Ac Number and IFSC Code.
• Once you’ve finished all of the online forms, you must submit this application.
• After you’ve submitted your PM Kisan Yojana application, you’ll be able to track the status of your application using your Aadhar card number in a few days.
2nd Step to Activate PM Kisan Online
- On the PM Kisan website go to page https://pmkisan.gov.in/ActUserPwdOLD.aspx
- Enter your user name as registered above.
- Press Submit on Activate user
- Proceed to the next page and follow the instruction
- Your PM Kisan account shall be activated
If all goes according to plan, the first installment of Rs. 2000 will be deposited into your account when the next Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana installment is issued; you may also check its progress online.
PM Kisan Samman nidhi registration
You’ll need a few papers before you can register. In addition to land paperwork, Aadhaar cards, updated bank accounts, address evidence, passport size photos, and other documents are necessary. You may simply register for this plan from the comfort of your own home if you have all of these documents.
Step 1: Go to https://pmkisan.gov.in/, which is the official website for the PM Kisan initiative. Simply click on the ‘New registration option’ link under the ‘Farmers corner’ area. There will now be a new page.
Step 2: Enter your Aadhaar number on the new page, and the registration form will display.
Step 3: Complete all essential fields, such as your state and district. Farmers will also have to provide information such as their name, gender, category, Aadhaar card number, bank account number, IFSC code, address, cellphone number, and date of birth.
You’ll also need to supply details about your home. Numbers such as the Khasra number, survey or account number, and so on. After you’ve filled out all of these data, you’ll need to submit the form for registration.
Documents required to register for the PM-Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
When you register for the PM, bring the following documents with you. Kisan Saman Nidhi Yojana is a government program that helps farmers.
• Proof of identification (Aadhaar Card or Voter ID card)..
• You must show proof of residence.
• Individual Identification Number (PIN) (PAN).
• a photocopy of your birth certificate • bank account details • a photocopy of your account passbook
• Take photographs (in passport size).
PM Kisan’s Helpline Numbers
If you have a problem, call the customer support hotline and they will help you. PM Kisan’s hotline number is 011-24300606.
Participation in the PM Kisan programme is contingent on eligibility.
To be recognized as a beneficiary of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, individuals must satisfy specific criteria. The qualifying conditions for the plan are shown below.
• You must be a farmer from India, from any state.
• You must be between the ages of 18 and 40 at the time of application.
• No land can be possessed by an institution.
• You must not have been a tax assessee in the most recent assessment year.
• A minister, member of the Rajya Sabha, Lok Sabha, State Legislative Assembly, Corporation Mayor, or District Panchayat Chairperson, or any member of the farmer’s family, cannot be employed or have previously held a constitutional office.
• • The farmer cannot be retired or a superannuated pensioner with a monthly pension of $10,000 or more, or a current or past employee of any government-funded PSE, State PSE, affiliate offices, or autonomous organizations. He or she also cannot be a licensed physician, lawyer, or architect. Two alternatives are to become an engineer or a chartered accountant.
Often asked questions on PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Activation
Q) What is the best way to check the status of my Kisan payment?
Ans: You can check the progress of your application by calling the new hotline number 011-24300606 using your registered mobile number.
Q) How do I use Kisan to check my Aadhar card?
Ans: Step 1: PM Kisan’s official website may be found at https://pmkisan.gov.in/.
Step 2: On the right side, select the ‘Farmers Corner’ option.
Step 3: From the drop-down box, choose ‘Beneficiary Status.’ Step 4: A new page will display as soon as you click.
Q) What Can You Do to get PM Kisan Samman Nidhi benefit?
Ans: Go to https://pmkisan.gov.in/ to see the official website. Candidates should then navigate to the “Farmers Corner” portion of the website. Candidates will find the link “Updation of Self Registration” on the following page, which they should click.
Q) What is the procedure for applying for a position at Kisan PM?
Ans: Step 1: Go to PM Kisan’s official website by typing https://pmkisan.gov.in/ into your browser.
Step 2: Follow the signs to Farmers’ Corner.
Step 3: From the drop-down option, choose ‘New Farmer Registration.’
Step 4: Enter your Aadhaar card number and the captcha code.
Q) Is Prime Minister Kisan a farmer’s advocate?
Ans: The benefits of the PM– PM–KISAN Scheme were only accessible to small and marginal farmers’ families with a total landholding of up to 2 hectare when it was originally established (in February 2019). The Scheme was updated in June 2019 to include all farmer families, regardless of their landholding size. PM Kisan registration is now available online.
Q) Is the program open to farmers who have shifted from rural to urban areas?
Ans: If they match the eligibility conditions, farmers from both rural and urban areas are able to apply for the program.
Q) Is it necessary to have an Aadhar card to apply for the PM Kisan Yojana?
Ans: To apply for the PM Kisan Yojana, you’ll need an Aadhaar card. A farmer cannot enroll or register in the plan unless he or she has a valid Aadhaar number.
Q) What is the most effective strategy for a farmer to take advantage of the PM Kisan Yojana?
Ans: A farmer must register for the PM Kisan Yojana. If the farmer fills all of the eligibility boxes, his or her name will appear on the beneficiary list. The government would then distribute the financial reward, which will be divided into three payments over the course of a fiscal year and will total Rs.6,000. The funds will be transferred directly to the farmer’s account, which is linked to the plan.
Q) What is the total number of instalments under the PM Kisan Yojana benefits?
Ans: The honors under the PM Kisan Yojana are given out in three installments. In four months, the government will send 2,000 dollars three times.
The content on this website is meant only for general information purpose and does not and shall not be construed as any solicitation, procurement, display, aggregation, marketing or advertisement of insurance products. Loanpersonal.in is not an insurance intermediary and hence does not endorse or solicit any such products. The information on this website is derived from publicly available sources and Loanpersonal.in cannot verify or confirm the genuineness, truth, veracity or authenticity of this information.
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply Loanpersonal.in’s partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.