How to change registered mobile number in SBI using ATM?.
How to change registered mobile number in SBI using ATM a Step-by-Step Instruction. Learn how to register and change your SBI registered mobile number without having to go to your branch and fill out a change request form.
When you send the SBI Mobile Number Change Request Letter to the bank, however, it may take up to 24 hours for the request to be processed and the Mobile Number updated.
Using SBI ATM and Online Net Banking, you can change your mobile number right away (Using SBI ATM Net Banking Login).
Please remember that you can only alter your SBI Mobile Number online if you have registered a mobile number with your SBI account (For security reasons by bank. If your number is not registered do not worry, we will let you know how to do it later in this article below.
Change Mobile Number By going to an SBI ATM
If you want to update your mobile number using an SBI ATM, follow the instructions below.
- Go to your local SBI ATM, insert your card into the card slot, and then select ‘Registration’ from the menu.
- Now input your PIN and select the option to “Update your cellphone number.”
- Enter your old phone number and tap ‘Confirm,’ then enter and confirm your new phone number.
- Both your old and new mobile numbers will receive an OTP.
- If you have both your old and new numbers, you must provide the OTP and reference numbers from both numbers to 567676 within four hours, according to the SBI call center.
If you don’t have your old phone number, simply send an SMS from your new phone number. Within the next three days, you will receive a call from the contact center.
Confirm the reference number and double-check it. Your cellphone number will be updated once your personal information has been verified.
Also Read This:
How to Change Your SBI Mobile Number?
To change your mobile number in your SBI account, follow the procedures below.
- Sign in to OnlineSBI and select ‘My Accounts & Profile.’
- Enter your State Bank of India Profile Password and click on the web link ‘Change-Mobile Number-Domestic only (Through OTP/ATM/Contact Centre)’.
- Enter your new phone number to confirm it.
- After that, click the ‘Submit’ button.
- Using an OTP, ATM, or Contact Center, approve the request for a mobile number change.
Adding a Mobile Number to Your SBI Account.
What is the procedure for registering my phone number with the SBI ATM?
1. Scan your SBI ATM card at any ATM in the vicinity and select the ‘Registration’ option from the menu.
2. Select the ‘Mobile Number Registration’ option after entering your SBI ATM pin number.
3. Enter the phone number you’d like to connect to your SBI account. Confirm that the mobile number you supplied is correct by selecting the ‘Correct’ option.
4. Enter the mobile number again and choose the ‘Correct option.’
5. You should now see the message “Thank you for registering your mobile number with us” on the ATM screen. A Reference Number will be sent to your mobile phone through SMS.
6. You will receive a call from the SBI Contact Centre within three days. They will check your account information and add your mobile number to your SBI account.
7. Your registered mobile number will receive a confirmation SMS.
Important: If you receive a call from the SBI Contact Center, double-check that they have the correct Reference Number sent to your phone through SMS after you registered your phone number with the SBI ATM.
Many fake/fraudulent calls would ask for your ATM card CVV number and the OTP issued to you. SBI would never send an OTP for registering a mobile number.
Never share an OTP you receive on your phone with anyone, even if they pretend to be from the bank or the SBI Contact Center.
Here’s where you can register your SBI mobile number for balance inquiries.
You can alter your registered mobile number in your SBI account by utilizing Onlinesbi (SBI Internet Banking Account).
Change your SBI registered mobile number online with these simple steps.
Follow the registered mobile number instructions outlined below.
Step 1: Login to SBI Online Website.
Step 2: Navigate to the ‘Profile’ tab.
You may view your personal information, change your password, manage your beneficiaries, and so on.
Select ‘Personal Details’ from the drop-down menu (Check the screenshot below).
Step 3: Now type in your SBI Profile Password and hit the ‘Submit’ button.
You can see your name, email address, phone number, and other information there.
4. Step 4: Select ‘Change Mobile Number-Domestic Only (Through OTP/ATM/Contact Center)’ from the drop-down menu.
5. Step 5: You should now see a button that says ‘Create New Request.’
Enter your new mobile phone number and double-check it by typing it again. After that, press the ‘Submit’ button. Please keep in mind that after the mobile number is changed, all OTPs and other alerts will be sent to this new number.
6. Step 6: A popup notification will appear asking you to authenticate and confirm your mobile number.
To continue, click ‘OK.’
You can approve the change of your mobile number using any of the methods listed below.
1. OTP (One Time Password) approval on both the old and new mobile numbers.
2. Approval of a change of SBI mobile number via ATM.
Approval through the Contact Center is the third step.
You can approve the SBI Mobile Number change by using the OTP if you have both the Old and New Mobile Numbers. Otherwise, choose ‘IRATA: Internet Banking Request Approval through ATM’ and follow the on-screen instructions.
SBI Registered Mobile Number Change. By sending an OTP to both the phone number and the email address
An OTP will be sent to both your old and new phone numbers.
The Request will be updated shortly when the OTP has been verified.
You will receive a call from the SBI Contact Centre if a valid OTP is not obtained within 4 hours.
Step 1: Select the Update Mobile Number Mode.
Select “By OTP on Both Mobile Numbers” and “Proceed.”
Step 2: Select the Debit Card Account and click ‘Proceed.’
Now you can view a list of ATM cards that are linked to your account, and click ‘Proceed.’
Step 3: You will now be taken to a Payment Page (For Card Validation).
The Rs.1/- shown on the Card Validation page is an estimate; there will be no payment for this service.
Click ‘Proceed’ after entering your ATM Card Number, Expiration Date, Account Holder Name, ATM Pin, and other information.
Step 4: Double-check the information before clicking the “Pay” button.
Step 5 : In both your old and new mobile numbers, you will receive an OTP and a Reference Number.
To complete the OTP-based Mobile Number Change, send both the OTP and the Reference Number in the format below to ‘567676’.
ACTIVATE 13 digit Reference Number> ACTIVATE 8 digit OTP value>
Your new Mobile Number will now be automatically changed in your Internet Banking Account, ATM, and other accounts.
You will receive a confirmation message, which you can check in your Online SBI => Profile=> Status.
Your personal information, including your phone number, should be updated.
You may also read this
Change your SBI registered mobile number using an ATM.
Follow the procedures below to alter your SBI registered mobile number via ATM (If you do not have the Old Mobile Number).
The consumer will receive the following message on the screen after successful confirmation and clicking the ‘Pay’ button: “Thank you for providing us with your cell phone number.
Your request has been marked as pending.
Please use the option you choose to finish the registration process.
Go here to discover the procedure completion guidelines.
SMS with a new/updated mobile number “In the format below, provide the reference number.
UMXXXXXXXXXXX and your IRATA Ref. number is XXXXXXXXXX”
Step 6: Scan your card at any SBI ATM in your vicinity, then go to the ‘Services’ tab and input your SBI ATM PIN.
Step 7: Select the ‘Internet Banking Request Approval’ option from the ‘Others’ tab on the ATM screen.
Step 8: Enter the 10-digit reference number received in your new Mobile number to approve the request.
Once the process is finished successfully, the request (for a change of mobile number) will be fulfilled.
You will receive a confirmation message in your new Mobile Number.
SBI Mobile Number Change (Contact Center Change Requests)
You will receive an SMS with instructions on how to change or update your telephone number “No. of the reference
Within three business days, a representative from the bank’s Contact Center will call you on your new cell phone number.
When you get a call from SBI Contact Center, double-check the Reference Number and only give over your personal information and financial information “After confirming that the caller is from SBI Contact Center, input the Reference No.
Don’t give out your Reference Number to anyone, for example.
Once the information has been confirmed, the new mobile number you entered will be updated in your SBI Account.
Letter to change my mobile number in bank
Here is a quick description of a sample request letter for changing a bank account’s mobile number or contact number. You can also use these sample letters to bank branch managers to update the contact information in your bank account or company account.
Name of the bank or institution.
Name of the branch.
Request to Change My Cell Phone Number in My Bank Account Information
I’m writing to let you know that I’ve changed my cell phone number and that my old one is no longer active. So, in order to avoid my personal information from being lost, I respectfully request that you alter my mobile number in my account data.
Explain your genuine issue and scenario.)
Please make the above-mentioned change as soon as feasible, as this is my request.
I’m hoping you’ll check into it right away.
Account number: 000-XXXXXXXX
How do I update my SBI ATM mobile number?
Visit any SBI ATM after receiving this SMS and swipe your card. Input your PIN under the ‘Services’ tab. On the ATM screen, go to the ‘Others’ tab and select the ‘Internet Banking Request Approval’ option. There, change the 10-digit reference number for the request’s approval.
How can I update my SBI registered mobile number without having to go to a branch?
SBI’s online service allows you to change your phone number without having to visit a bank. You’ll need your ATM/debit card and your activated mobile number to change your phone number online. Customers of SBI have three alternatives for changing their cell numbers, one of which is a One Time Password (OTP).
How do I alter my SBI account’s mobile number via SMS?
The INB system will send you an SMS with the text “Reference No. for Change/Update mobile number is. MXXXX
How do I change my mobile number in my SBI account if I don’t have the old one?
1. Login to sbicard.com and select ‘My Profile’ from the drop-down menu.
Step 2: Select ‘Quick Contact’ from the drop-down menu, then select the blue colored edit symbol next to the right hand.
Step 3: Type in your new phone number or email address.
How do I update my SBI Yono registered mobile number?
1. Select ‘My Profile’ Option from the drop-down menu.
2. Select ‘Quick Contact,’ then select the blue colored edit icon to the right of the mobile number.
3. Create a one-time password (OTP).
4. Enter the OTP that was sent to your former registered phone number.
5. Click ‘Submit’ after entering the new mobile number.
The content on this website is meant only for general information purpose and does not and shall not be construed as any solicitation, procurement, display, aggregation, marketing or advertisement of insurance products. Loanpersonal.in is not an insurance intermediary and hence does not endorse or solicit any such products. The information on this website is derived from publicly available sources and Loanpersonal.in cannot verify or confirm the genuineness, truth, veracity or authenticity of this information.
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply Loanpersonal.in’s partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.