Here is the simplest way to protect the information on your Aadhaar Card.
Aadhaar users are periodically given advice from the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), the organization that issues Aadhaar, on how to keep it secure. In a tweet, UIDAI offered a suggestion for how to make Aadhaar secure. According to UIDAI, the user’s cellphone number should be connected to
The security of the base will be greatly impacted by this. “Always keep your cell number updated in Aadhaar,” UIDAI wrote in the tweet. You may use this website, myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/verify-email-mobile, to validate your Aadhaar mobile number or email at any time if you have any questions about it.
Email and cellphone numbers associated with Aadhaar, according to UIDAI, are particularly useful in avoiding Aadhaar-related fraud. As a result, they must constantly be updated. This implies that if your email address or cellphone number changes, Aadhaar should be updated as well.
You may determine if the cellphone number and email you have associated with Aadhaar are indeed associated with it by confirming them. You may find out which of your two mobile numbers is connected to your Aadhaar using the internet if you have two and can’t recall which one you did.
- Verify your email address and cellphone number here.
- Visit official Aadhaar website http://www.uidai.gov.in first.
- Now choose any of the “Verify Email/Mobile Number” options under the “My Aadhaar” page.
- There will be a new page. Enter your Aadhaar number here along with your preferred method of verification, such as a phone number or email address.
- Then, after entering the captcha code, select “Send OTP.”
- If a cellphone number or email address is supplied, the OTP will be sent to that device, respectively.
- Now input the OTP where it is asked for.
- A message will be shown on the screen to match the mobile number/email ID record if the supplied mobile number or email ID matches the UIDAI record.
The content on this website is meant only for general information purpose and does not and shall not be construed as any solicitation, procurement, display, aggregation, marketing or advertisement of insurance products. Loanpersonal.in is not an insurance intermediary and hence does not endorse or solicit any such products. The information on this website is derived from publicly available sources and Loanpersonal.in cannot verify or confirm the genuineness, truth, veracity or authenticity of this information.
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply Loanpersonal.in’s partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.