HRMS Telangana Login TS Police: The Telangana Police Department has implemented an e-governance management system to benefit both the department’s staff and the general public. The departmental administration’s interaction with Telangana’s inhabitants has been made easier thanks to electronic governance. The employee self-service (ESS) portal is one of the important services provided by the police online portal. A large amount of the administrative labor that interferes with the crucial tasks may be decreased by installing the employee self-service portal.
When HR work is mounted on the HRMS portal, all of the offline activities that required a lot of time may be preserved. The CGG created and built the Telangana police online site, which can be accessed at www.tspolice.cgg.gov.in. The employee dashboard on the portal is where the services, leave module, complaints, and reports are sent to the employees.
|Name of the Portal||(HRMS Telangana)|
|Jubilee Hills Campus Location||(Centre for Good Governance-Dr. MCR HRD Institute Campus,|
Road No. 25, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad 500033
|Gachibowli Campus Location||(Centre for Good Governance - |
Survey No. 91, Near Outer Ring Road Chowrasta,
Gachibowli, Hyderabad 500 032,
|Helpline Number||(040-23686000, 23686009, 040-2313 0300|
|Fax Number||040-2354 1953|
|Official Website of HRMS Telangana||https://tshrms.cgg.gov.in/FirstPage.do|
HRMS Telangana Quick Links
Download Telangana HRMS Employee Information.
The portal www.tshrms.cgg.gov.in/ allows users to log in and access the Telangana state HRMS details. Visit page https://tspolice.cgg.gov.in/ to log in using HRMS.
How do I download employee information from HRMS Telangana?
1. Go to page https://tshrms.cgg.gov.in/DownloadEmpDetails.do to access the official website.
2. Provide employee information.
3. Next, select “Get Data.”
HRMS Telangana Employee Login:
The first step is for an employee to go to https://tspolice.cgg.gov.in/, the Telangana police website.
Second Step: To access the employee dashboard, the police department employee must input their username, password, and captcha and click the sign-in button.
Rconnect Reliance Login [Payslip, Attendance @ rconnect ril com]
TS E Challan Online Payment & Discount [Telangana Traffic E Challan]
HRM Telangana forgot Password
1. If a member of the Telangana State Police forgets their password, they must follow the steps outlined below.
2. The worker should choose the “lost password” link and open the page in a new tab.
3. After entering the User ID, which in this case is the DTO number, the employee must click the Send OTP option.
4. The worker is required to get the OTP from the registered mobile device and input it into the OTP slot.
5. If the user does not get it, they should click “Resend OTP” and repeat the operation.
6. The online portal must open a new dialogue box, where the employee must type a new password, confirm the previous one, and click the submit button.
7. A notification stating that a new password has been successfully registered and that users may log in again from the same page should appear.
Visitors to tspolice.gov.in can log in.
Also Read: TSBPass: Instant Online-Self-Certification Building Permission Application (Telangana)
Citizens Login @ tspolice.gov.in.
1. Go to the Telangana State Police’s official website, www.tspolice.gov.in, and click the login link in the upper right corner.
2. The citizen must enter their username and password and hit the login button to access the citizen portal.
Also Read: jagananna amma vodi ap gov in – జగనన్న అమ్మ వొడి
Citizen Login Forgot Password
1. On the TS Police Citizen website, the citizen should click the Forgot password option if they wish to change their password.
2. The citizen should input the user ID, registered mobile number, captcha, and submit button after they have reached the “Citizen Forgot Password” page.
3. In order to get a new password, the person must also adhere to the guidelines listed on the website.
Registration of Citizens at the TS Police Portal:
1. Citizens should go to the website www.tspolice.gov.in and select the login option in order to register on the TS Police Citizen portal.
2. The login box will appear on the home screen for users. The Create account option should be selected by citizens, as seen below.
3. The citizen registration page will appear on the citizens’ screens. You must now provide their user ID and password, along with their name, address, and login information.
4. After completing the two formats for secret questions and answers and entering the picture, press the submit button.
Also Read: 11 Best Bank to Open Account in India : High Interest List
HRMS Telangana Contacts
Employees can submit emails to email@example.com with any technical questions they may have.
Employee Login for TS Police at www.tspolice.cgg.gov.in.
The police department’s goals are:
1. The police department has implemented new measures to protect the public. Furthermore, it has collaborated with the neighbourhood to improve community policing and bring about a general drop in crime.
2. To help every resident feel safe and secure, the department engages in proactive community outreach. The police department evaluates three crucial factors: honesty, diversity, and quality.
Also Read: LIC Policy: Invest Rs 150 per day & Secure for your children’s education and marriage
Important Data to Educate Citizens:
1. The police agency shares information with Telangana residents about terrorism, hate crimes, fraud, and women-related issues. The department provides information on the subjects stated above under each category.
2. This information may be used to assist the police by supplying information, and that information can act as a hint in resolving significant problems.
tshrms.cgg.gov.in – HRMS Telangana Login Payslip Download.
Human Resources Management System Under Treasuries Department of Telangana State, or HRMS Telangana Login. Employees of the State Government may access this portal at https://tshrms.cgg.gov.in/FirstPage.doFirstPage.do to verify their payroll services. Additionally, the Telangana state police department maintains a separate HRMS portal for uniformed staff at https://tspolice.cgg.gov.in/.
Also Read: SBI e Mudra PM SVANidhi Loan-Apply Rs.50000
About HRMS Telangana.
• The police department is dedicated to provide the community with the most effective, efficient, and productive police service possible. We are committed to strengthening our collaborative relationship with our community in order to provide better community policing, better communications, and lower crime.
• The men and women of the TS Police Department are dedicated to provide skilled law enforcement services, defending persons’ rights, reducing crime, and fostering community relationships.
• In order to improve the sense of safety and security in the state, we will serve the community with honesty, diversity, and quality. We will also engage in proactive community contact.
The content on this website is meant only for general information purpose and does not and shall not be construed as any solicitation, procurement, display, aggregation, marketing or advertisement of insurance products. Loanpersonal.in is not an insurance intermediary and hence does not endorse or solicit any such products. The information on this website is derived from publicly available sources and Loanpersonal.in cannot verify or confirm the genuineness, truth, veracity or authenticity of this information.
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply Loanpersonal.in’s partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.