HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card is a credit card issued by HDFC Bank. The HDFC Bank Infinia credit card is a one-stop shop for all cash transactions. The card has no spending limits and offers you an endless supply of benefits, deals, and privileges across a wide range of categories.
Highlights of the HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card.
• Priority Pass membership and MasterCard Lounge Access Program members receive complimentary airport lounge access, as well as best-in-class dining perks.
• Every Rs.150 purchased earns you 5 reward points.
The HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card has the following features and benefits.
Infinia Hdfc Benefits on Accuired Milestones
• The renewal membership cost for the following year is waived if you spend Rs.10 lakh or more in a single year.
Privileges in Travel
• Priority Pass membership, which is free, gives you access to over 1,000 airport lounges in India and overseas.
• Cardholders with primary and add-on cards enjoy access to amenities such as refreshments and the business center.
• The MasterCard/Visa Lounge Access Program provides cardholders with four complimentary lounge visits per quarter in domestic lounges.
• The card features the industry’s lowest foreign currency markup, at 2% on all purchases made outside of the country.
Advantages Infinia HDFC Card for a Healthy Lifestyle
• With access to your personal concierge service, you may make customized hotel reservations, dinner reservations, movie ticket reservations, and much more.
• Cardholders can reach the service by dialing 1800 118 887 or 022 4232022.
• With the Infinia credit card, you can get free gold games at some of India’s and the world’s top golf courses.
• Visit the HDFC Bank website for a list of domestic and international golf courses.
• With the card, you’ll get access to premium restaurants at select golf courses across the country.
• During the visit, the primary cardholder will be exempt from paying any green fees.
• Club Marriott membership is complimentary for Infinia cardholders.
• Get unique offers and discounts of up to 15% at over 3,000 partner restaurants when you use the HDFC Infinia credit card.
• Save up to 20% at Marriott Hotels restaurants on food and beverage purchases.
• Take advantage of your membership by saving up to 20% on ‘Best Available Rates’ on rooms at Marriott Hotels in India and ‘Weekend Rates’ in Marriott Hotels around Asia Pacific.
You may also find these posts Useful:
Financial Benefits offered by HDFC Infinia credit card
• On all international transactions, the HDFC Bank Infinia credit card has the lowest foreign currency markup fee of 2% + GST. On all fuel transactions, the convenience fee of 1% is waived.
• This HDFC Bank Credit Card offers an interest-free period of up to 50 days with a minimum transaction value of Rs.400 and a maximum waiver of Rs.1,000 every statement cycle. In addition, the primary cardholder can take up to 40% of the credit limit without incurring any cash withdrawal fees.
Benefits from insurance.
• In the event of death in an air accident, the nominated next of kin will receive Rs.3 crore in insurance compensation.
• While traveling abroad, the principal cardholder will be covered by medical insurance worth Rs.50 lakh.
• In the event of permanent disability or accidental death of the principal cardholder, the extended amount on HDFC Bank’s Infinia credit card would be covered up to Rs.9 lakh.
The Advantages of Reward Points
• If you use this card, you’ll have access to one of the bank’s best rewards programs.
• Earn 5 reward points for every Rs.150 spent on your card, with no conditions.
• On Smartbuy, you can earn up to ten times the number of Reward Points you spend on travel and shopping.
• Earn 2X reward points on infinia’s website, as well as dining and flight bookings on Air Vistara’s website, for every Rs.150 spent.
• Convert your reward points to Air Miles to get the most out of your points. These miles can be exchanged for airline tickets and services both domestically and internationally.
• The reward points have a three-year expiration date from the time they were earned.
Limit on HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card.
There is no pre-set card limit on the HDFC Bank Infinia credit card. To find out more about your credit limit, go to a bank branch or call the HDFC credit card toll free number.
How can I put my HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card points to good use?
You can use both offline and online methods to redeem your reward points. If you wish to do it offline, you must go to the website and download the reward points redemption form. After completing the form, send it to the following address.
Helpdesk for Rewards
HDFC Bank Cards Division is a division of HDFC Bank.
Box 8654, P.O. Box 8654, P.O. Box 8654, P.O. Box
Thiruvanmiyur, Chennai 600041, P.O.
Here are the steps to follow in order to redeem your reward points online.
• Access your HDFC credit card net banking account.
• Select ‘Credit Cards’ from the drop-down menu.
• Your credit card will need to be registered.
• After that, select ‘Redeem reward points.’
• Choose your card, then click ‘Continue.’
• You will be transferred to a different website page.
• Choose from a choice of options for your ‘point range’ and ‘item category.’
• Click on the things you want to buy, and they will be added to your shopping basket.
•After that, go to the ‘view shopping cart’ option to see what’s in your cart.
• Check the box to confirm that you have read the terms and conditions.
• Submit after clicking’redeem.’
Fees and charges associated with the HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card.
|Charge for Infinia Credit Card||Amount in Rupees|
|Minimum repayment amount||5% or a maximum of Rs.200|
|Cash withdrawal Charges||2.5% of the withdrawn amount (Minimum Rs.500)|
|Cash advance limit||40% of the credit limit|
|Fees for Rewards redemption||Rs.99|
|HDFC Infinia Add-on cards charges||NIL|
|Foreign currency mark-up fee||0.02|
|Late payment charges||Less than Rs.100 - Nil|
|Rs.100 to Rs.500 - Rs.100|
|Rs.501 to Rs.5,000 - Rs.500|
|Rs.5,001 to Rs.10,000 - Rs.600|
|Rs.10,001 and 25,000 - Rs.800|
|Rs.25,000 to Rs.50,000 - Rs.1,100|
|Over Rs.50,000 - Rs.1,300|
|Over limit charges||2.5% of the over the limit amount (Min. of Rs.550)|
|Cash processing fee||Rs.100 per transaction|
|Payment return charges||2% of the payment amount (Minimum of Rs.450)|
|Card re-issuance charges||Rs.100 per instance|
Eligibility Criteria considered for the HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card.
• The principal cardholder must be an Indian resident or a non-resident, and must be between the ages of 18 and 70.
• The add-on card holder must be at least 15 years old.
Documents that are consireded for HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card requirment
• A completely filled-out application form
• A copy of your PAN card or Form 60, whichever is applicable.
• Aadhaar card, passport, or driver’s license as proof of identity.
• Income proof documentation, such as a copy of your most recent tax returns, pay stubs, and Form 16.
• Aadhaar card or passport as evidence of address.
• 2 passport-sized color pictures
How can I apply for an HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card by online option?
The HDFC Bank Infinia credit card is available for application both offline and online. If you want to apply in person, visit a bank branch and fill out an application form, or call the bank’s customer service line.
Because membership for the HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card is via invitation only or upgrade only, you cannot apply directly through the HDFC Bank website. You might, however, try to use it through a third-party aggregating website. Here are the methods to applying using a third-party online gateway.
• Go to the HDFC Bank Infinia credit card page and click the ‘check eligibility’ link.
• Fill in the blanks on the form with the required information.
• For the application process, you must upload the required documents.
• You will obtain a tracking ID after clicking’submit.’ This ID can be used to track your application’s development.
HDFC Infinia Credit Card Comparison
Find the below chart to compare HDFC Infinia credit card with other brand premium credit cards.
Official Website of HDFC Infinia Card
HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card: Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. How long will my credit card be interest-free?
You have access to a 50-day interest-free term.
Q2. Is there a limit on the amount of cash I can withdraw?
With your Infinia Credit Card, you can withdraw up to 40% of your credit amount.
Q3. What is the process for gaining access to my Priority Pass membership?
Your welcome package will include your Priority Pass Membership card as well as your Infinia Credit Card. To gain admission to any participating airport lounge, follow the procedures to activate your membership and display the card.
Q4. Will EasyEMI transactions earn me Reward Points?
EasyEMI transactions do not generate Reward Points, nor do any transactions involving the filling of your e-wallet.
The content on this website is meant only for general information purpose and does not and shall not be construed as any solicitation, procurement, display, aggregation, marketing or advertisement of insurance products. Loanpersonal.in is not an insurance intermediary and hence does not endorse or solicit any such products. The information on this website is derived from publicly available sources and Loanpersonal.in cannot verify or confirm the genuineness, truth, veracity or authenticity of this information.
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply Loanpersonal.in’s partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.