IOB Mini Statement
IOB Mini Statement is a bank product that provides consumers with information on recent transactions made to their accounts. Users need to first sign in their mobile phone number so one can receive the IOB Mini Statement Services. Following a one-time registration in their mobile phone number with Indian overseas Bank accounts, customers might also additionally view their Mini Statement at any time and from any area using a number of offline and on-line ways.
Mini Statements are accessible from IOB in a variety of ways that do not need a visit to a bank or an ATM. Data from IOB Mini Statements is available through online Mobile Banking and Internet Banking Services.
IOB Mini statement number
If you do not have internet connection, you can still obtain an IOB Mini Statement by calling 04442220004 or 84240 22122.
You may also Read: IOB Statement: Download Online, IOB Mobile App
Methods to receive an IOB Mini Statement
IOB customers can obtain a Mini Statement of their bank accounts using the following methods.
• Mobile Banking.
• Online Banking.
• Missed Call Banking.
• SMS Banking.
How to Request an IOB Mini Statement?
IOB customers can obtain a Mini Statement of their bank accounts by following the steps outlined below.
• Missed Call, SMS Banking, Mobile Banking, and Internet Banking are all available.
How Do You Include a Phone Number on an IOB Mini Statement?
An IOB Mini Statement may be acquired via a variety of channels, including Mobile Banking, SMS Services, and Missed Calls. You must first register your cell phone number with the bank in order to use Mini Statement Services.
You may register your mobile number by visiting IOB Bank and filling out an application form for upgrading your mobile number. Users can also update their phone numbers by visiting an IOB ATM or sending an SMS. To register their cell phone number, send an SMS to 84240 22122. They will receive an SMS notice after their mobile number has been registered.
Mini Statement Number from IOB
Because you’ve linked your phone to your bank account, you may now obtain a small statement by dialing the IOB Mini Statement Number. Users can obtain a Mini Statement by making a missed call from their registered cellphone number. The discussion will then be immediately terminated, and an SMS containing the most current transaction data will be sent to your registered cellphone number.
Is it possible to get IOB Mini Statement Via SMS Banking?
In addition to Missed Call Banking, IOB customers may get IOB Mini Statements via SMS Banking Services. While receiving IOB Mini Statements via SMS Banking is free, SMS charges may apply depending on your phone network.
• Customers should first check in for SMS Banking Services at an IOB Bank or ATM before acquiring a Mini Statement through SMS Banking. They may also sign up for SMS services using Internet Banking.
• Customers can now send an SMS from their registered mobile number to MINI space last 4 digit Account Number to Mini-Statement Number For SMS after registering.
• Users will now receive information about recent transactions through SMS after sending an SMS.
You may also find these posts Useful:
How Do I Use the IOB mobile App to Get My IOB Mini Statement?
Follow the steps below to get an IOB Mini Statement using the Mobile Banking app.
• In order to obtain a Mini Statement via Mobile Banking Services, you must first register for Mobile Banking Services by visiting the bank with the necessary ID verification. You may sign up for Mobile Banking Services at any IOB ATM.
Self-register for Mobile Banking Services using the App.
• Immediately download and install the App on your smartphone. The application is available for download from the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store.
• After that, enter your Internet Banking Password or Mobile Banking ID and Password to have access to the application.
• Now that you’ve launched the app, you may check details about your most recent transactions by going to the main screen and choosing your Bank Account.
How Do I Obtain an IOB Mini Statement Using the online Banking facilty?
IOB now offers the option to obtain a Mini Statement via several methods including online net banking. IOB Net banking may be accessed by account holders by logging in using their Customer ID and Password.
After logging in, users may now access all of their bank account information on the go, including balance inquiries, Mini Statements, and much more.
The Advantages of IOB Mini Statement Service
The IOB Mini Statement Service, which is accessible via Missed Call Banking and SMS Service, provides IOB clients with information on the most recent five transactions.
The IOB Mobile Application displays mini-statements for the previous 10 transactions. The following are the primary advantages of IOB Mini Statement Service.
• The IOB Mini Statement Service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, removing the need to go to a bank or ATM and wait in line. IOB Mobile Banking and Internet Banking allow you to keep track of recent banking activities.
• If you do not have access to the internet, you can obtain an IOB Mini Statement of your bank account by placing a missed call from your registered mobile phone.
• There are no fees or expenses associated with using the IOB Mobile Application to obtain an IOB Mini Statement. You can use the IOB Mini Statement Service anytime it is convenient for you.
• With IOB Mini Statement Services via Mobile and Internet Banking, you may save time and effort by not having to visit the bank; also, customers can get Mini Statements by SMS, eliminating the need for a smartphone.
FAQs IOB Mini Statement
Q.1)Is it required for the bank to register the cellphone number I use for IOB?
Ans: Account holders must register their cellphone number in order to access the IOB Mini Statement Service via the IOB Missed Call and SMS Service. They may use their registered cellphone number to activate the Missed Call Banking Service by sending an SMS and making a missed call.
Q.2) Is there a limit on the number of inquiries that may be made using the app in a single day or month?
Ans: No, there are no restrictions on how many Mini Statement inquiries you may make using your IOB Mobile Application. Account holders may access information about their previous five banking transactions at any time and from any location.
Q.3) How can I obtain a duplicate of my IOB mini statement?
IOB customers can obtain a Mini Statement at a bank or an ATM. They may also access previous transaction details at any time and from any location by using Mobile Banking and Internet Banking services. Account holders without internet access can view their Mini Statement using the IOB Missed Call and SMS Service.
Q.4) Is there a fee to use the IOB – Missed Call services?
IOB – MISSED CALL BANKING is a free service provided by IOB Bank that allows you to view your Mini Statement and account balance information by placing a missed call or sending an SMS from your registered mobile phone number.
Q.5) Is it feasible to open two bank accounts with the same phone number?
Yes, you may use the same cellphone number to access numerous bank accounts. Account holders can readily obtain information about recent account activities by using a mobile app or the IOB-Missed Call Banking Service.
Q.6) How can I obtain a brief statement in Mobile?
You may obtain your IOB mini statement by dialing 84240 22122 and leaving a message, or by texting MINI space last 4 digit Account Phone from your registered mobile phone. The IOB Mini Statement is now available on the IOB Mobile Application.
The content on this website is meant only for general information purpose and does not and shall not be construed as any solicitation, procurement, display, aggregation, marketing or advertisement of insurance products. Loanpersonal.in is not an insurance intermediary and hence does not endorse or solicit any such products. The information on this website is derived from publicly available sources and Loanpersonal.in cannot verify or confirm the genuineness, truth, veracity or authenticity of this information.
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply Loanpersonal.in’s partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.