www.kalia.co.in has the KALIA Yojana List Odisha 2021-2022
The official webpage has the KALIA Yojana List for the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Installment for a farmer in Odisha 2021-2022. The Odisha government is implementing the KALIA Yojana for the benefit of farmers. Mr. Naveen Patnaik, the Odisha Chief Minister, launched the KALIA Yojana New List on December 21, 2018. This program’s goal is to give financial support to the state’s small, marginal farmers and landless agricultural laborers.
Highlights of the KALIA Yojana in Odisha for 2021-2022
|Name of the scheme||KALIA Yojana Scheme (କାଳିଆ ), Kalia Portal|
|Scheme Full Form||Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation (KALIA) scheme|
|Initiated by||Government of Odisha, CM Mr. Naveen Patnaik,|
|Launched date||21st of December 2018|
|Objective||To provide financial help|
|Scheme type||Odisha State Government Scheme|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers, cultivators, croppers and landless agriculture laborers who are residing in Odisha only|
With the support of a fantastic Kalia Yojana Scheme, this is now achievable in India. This is something we’ll talk about in the article. Odisha’s government and Chief Minister, Mr. Naveen Patanaik, have launched the Kalia Yojana. Please do not proceed from this article without first reading it. You may simply obtain the data that “
What is the procedure for claiming the “Kalia Yojana Scheme 2021-2022”?
The Odisha government has proposed a budget for the Kalia plan of Rs 3195 crore. A country’s economy is built on agriculture. You can see how the government in industrialized nations like the United States and Japan helps farmers to a large extent. You’ll note that everything about farming is mechanical, from land preparation to harvesting.
Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik recently announced through video conference that the Kalia Yojana Scheme will provide Rs 1272 crore to 53 lakh farmers. According to Reported Update Odisha, each beneficiary or farmer received 2,000 through the DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer) mode.
Kalia Yojana’s Key Facts
• Farmers in Odisha do not have to pay interest on agricultural loans above Rs.50,000.
• The Agriculture Department would provide Rs. 12,000 in financial assistance to landless farmers in Odisha for Cottage Industries such as hen pharming.
• Farmers and landless farmers in Odisha receive RS.10,000 in crop aid.
• This cash assistance would be provided in two installments of 5,000-5,000 rupees each.
• Agriculture loans are held by 20 lakh farmers in Odisha, and this plan would assist them in repaying their loans.
• Farmers will be chosen for this plan by the Gram Panchayat.
Kalia Yojana’s Advantages
• Farmers in Odisha would benefit from the Accident and Insurance Scheme in 92 percent of cases.
• The scheme would assist farmers in improving their financial status.
• In Odisha, about 91 percent of farmers would be covered by this plan.
• This initiative would aid farmers in Odisha in improving their financial situation.
• Farmers can receive a cash assistance of Rs 10,000 for agricultural purposes.
The government would give five categories of benefits to participants under the KALIA system, including:
• Farming assistance; livelihood assistance; financial assistance
• Coverage for life insurance.
• Crop financing with no interest.
New List of KALIA Yojana
We’ll walk you through the process of seeing names on the new KALIA Yojana List step by step. The Chief Minister of Odisha announced a new program on December 21, 2018 to give many incentives to the state’s small, marginal farmers and landless agricultural laborers.
KALIA stands for (Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation), and it is an effort of the Odisha government to help farmers thrive and flourish. The KALIA Yojana attempts to alleviate poverty among state residents. In the form of Kalia, the government would give several sorts of financial aid. The standard of life for farmers and landless agricultural laborers in the state would undoubtedly improve as a result of this strategy.
Financial Aid Details From The KALIA Yojana List
Small, marginal farmers and landless agricultural laborers in Odisha receive a total of five categories of financial aid. The following are the five advantages:
In the Rabi and Kharib seasons, 30 lakh small and marginal farmer families receive assistance of Rs. 10,000 per family.
• For subsistence – Rs. 12500 to 10 lakh landless agricultural homes for subsistence.
• Financial assistance of Rs. 10,000 per year to ten lakhs of squalid agricultural dwellings and landless laborers.
• Life Insurance Coverage – Rs. 2 lakh in life insurance and Rs. 2 lakh in supplemental personal accident insurance for 57 lakh farmer and landless agriculture households. Labourer.
• Charge-Free Crop Loans – All crop loans up to Rs 50000 are now available at zero or no interest.
The entire cost of the Kalia scheme is expected to be approximately Rs 10,000 crore. The Odisha Kalia Yojana would undoubtedly boost farmer morale in the state. The government of Odisha would constantly attempt to provide survival of Odisha locals a better opportunity.
KALIA Scheme Eligibility.
Some documents must be added to the Kalia Yojana’s beneficiary list. Take a look at the list below.
• You must be a native of the state in order to apply.
• A Certificate of Residency.
• Documents relating to agricultural land.
• Passbook from the bank.
• A certificate of income.
• A certificate of domicile.
• The Aadhar Card is a unique identification card issued by the government of India.
Application form for the Kalia Yojana.
• The Kalia Scheme is now closed due to a Department order of the State Government of Odisha, but don’t worry, we will keep you informed when it reopens.
Odisha Kalia Yojana’s Top Five Benefits
1. Financial Aid: Under the Kalia Yojana Scheme, agricultural families would get Rs.25,000/- in financial assistance to enable them buy seed, pesticides, and labor for the following five seasons.
2. Agriculture Families: The Odisha government is giving agricultural households with Rs.12,500 for small goat raising units, mini-layer units, duckery units, fishermen’s fisheries kits, mushroom growing, and beekeeping, among other things.
3. Livelihood Assistance: In this benefit, a sum of Rs 10,000/- will be granted to each agricultural family that can take care of their affairs manually.
4. Life Insurance for Cultivators and Landless Agricultural Laborers: This policy provides excellent life insurance coverage. Look at the table below.
|Life Insurance Amount||2,00,000|
|Annual Personal Accident Cover Amount||2,00,000|
|Age Cover||entire premium will be borne by Govt. of Odisha fo 51-70 yrs old|
5. Interest-free crop loans: All workers and agricultural households nominated by Gram Panchayats would be given crop loans up to Rs 50,000 with no interest.
How to Complete the Kalia Scheme’s e-KYC Process.
What are the steps to completing your e-KYC under the Kalia Yojana Scheme? Follow the steps if you wish to.
• Go to the Kalia Yojana official website.
• Go to the Kalia Portal website.
• Carefully read the instruction.
• In the Verify Option Box, enter your Aadhar Number.
• Take a look at the hereby choice.
• This is how the KYC payment procedure is completed.
Kalia Scheme Advantages
• The program will give cash assistance.
• This initiative would boost farmers’ trust in the government and reduce poverty among small, marginal farmers and landless agricultural laborers.
• Increase their chances of survival by serving them.
KALIA Yojana features
• The project’s entire cost is Rs 10,000 crore.
• Approximately 92 percent of the state’s farmers will be covered by this program.
• The farmer will get financial assistance via Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT).
• It is a better alternative than the loan forgiveness program.
• From the next Rabi season onwards, this system will be implemented (from the month of February or March).
On kaliaportal.odisha.gov.in, follow these steps to track your application.
If you’re curious about the status of your application, look at the information below:
• To begin, go to the official website at https://kaliaportal.odisha.gov.in.
• Step 2: Go to website https://kaliaportal.odisha.gov.in/TrackToken.aspx and click on the Track Token option.
Step 3: Type “Aadhaar or Token number” in the box. Then choose Show Button.
You may now monitor the status of your application on the screen.
How to Find the KALIA Yojana Beneficiary List for 2021?
If anyone has already signed up for the Kalia Portal. Then he or she is qualified to look at the beneficiary list.
To check the KALIA Yojana recipient list, candidates must do the following steps:
• First and foremost, go to Krishak Sahayata for Livelihood and Income Augmentation’s official website (www.kalia.co.in). From the main page, select the “Beneficiary list” option from the menu bar.
How to get KALIA Yojanas ?
• A new page will display on the screen; you must now select a district name.
• Next, choose your Block/ULB and then your GP.
• You may acquire a PDF link by clicking the “View” button.
Image courtesy of the KALIA Yojana List.
• Enter the captcha code after clicking the PDF link.
• To open the PDF, click “Submit,” and the PDF will appear on the computer screen.
• To validate your name on the list, verify your Kalia ID, Village Name, Your Name, Father/Husband Name, and Gender.
Farmers, agriculturists, farmers, and landless agricultural laborers are eligible for the KALIA Yojana. Farmers would receive Rs 10,000 per year under this arrangement. PM Kisan contributed 6,000 rupees, while Kalia contributed Rs. 4000 rupees.
Under the PM Kisan Yojana, this initiative assists the impoverished. The Odisha government made an excellent move. PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana ka labh koi bhi Bhartiya Kisan le skat hai bs iska procedure smjhna hai ki ap Kaise apply kr skte ho.
KALIA Yojana New List 2021: Check the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, final, and reject lists for each district and village at www.Kalia.co.in.
For the Kalia plan, there is a list of Often asked questions.
Q) What exactly is the KALIA Yojana?
Ans: KALIA (Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation) is an effort of the Odisha government to help farmers establish and improve their businesses.
Q) HOW DO I VERIFY THE KALIA YOJANA LIST?
Ans: Follow these methods to verify the Kalia scheme Odisha list:
https://d1u56efk7r3jgj.cloudfront.net/kalia-yojana-list-odisha/#Check KALIA Yojana List Odisha 2020
Q) HOW DO I MAKE MY NAME APPEAR ON THE KALIA YOJANA LIST?
Ans: Now You must fill out the Odisha KALIA Yojana Online Registration Form with all of the essential information, such as the farmer’s name, father’s name, bank account information, and residential information, among other things. You will have the option to “Submit” after filling out all of the data in the last section of the Application Form.
Q) WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO APPLY FOR THE KALIA YOJANA SCHEME?
Ans: Criteria for Eligibility Small and marginal farmers are eligible for assistance under the Cultivator Support Program. A tiny farmer is a cultivator with a plot of land ranging from 1 hectare (2.5 acres) to 2 hectares (5 acres). A marginal farmer is someone who owns less than one hectare of farmland.
Q) WHAT IS THE TOLL-FREE NUMBER IF WE HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE KALIA YOJANA SCHEME?
Ans: Check and dial the Kalia Yojana Toll Free Number 1800-572-1122.
Q) HOW DO YOU CHECK TO SEE IF YOUR NAME IS ON THE KALIA YOJANA REJECT LIST?
Ans: There is a link below to the Kalia Yojana Reject List, where you may enter your name and see if it was rejected or not.
Q) What exactly is Kalia Portal?
Ans: Kalia Portal was created by the Odisha Chief Minister exclusively for Odisha farmers. They may quickly complete their own e-KYC payment procedure, apply for Kalia Yojana online, and receive fantastic 5 perks, among other things. Visit the official website to learn more about this gateway.
You may also find these posts Useful:
The content on this website is meant only for general information purpose and does not and shall not be construed as any solicitation, procurement, display, aggregation, marketing or advertisement of insurance products. Loanpersonal.in is not an insurance intermediary and hence does not endorse or solicit any such products. The information on this website is derived from publicly available sources and Loanpersonal.in cannot verify or confirm the genuineness, truth, veracity or authenticity of this information.
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply Loanpersonal.in’s partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.