Kalyana Laxmi Status: You may monitor the progress of your application for the Kalyana Lakshmi programme at the official website. You may check the progress of your application using your Aadhaar card and the phone number you provided when you registered. The processes to examine your Kalyana Laxmi status check online are outlined below. The approach does have certain drawbacks. Please have a look at these.
TS Kalyana Laxmi Pathakam Registration Form 2022 SC, ST, BC, EBC
Telangana State Government CM KCR Garu introduced the Kalyana Laxmi Pathakam (Shadi Mubarak) Scheme in 2014 for SC/ ST/ OBC/ EBC category households to offer financial help for their daughter’s marriage.
The major goal of TS Kalyana Laxmi Pathakam is to assist SC, ST, BC, and EBC families with their bride’s wedding. For the bride’s wedding, eligible recipients would get up to Rs.100116.
Following the foundation of the TRS government in Telangana State, CM KCR Garu announced more than 20 schemes to assist the poor and needy people of Telangana State, including Aasara Pension, Rythu Runa Mafi, Haritha Haram, Rice Distribution, Rythu Bandhu, Arogya Laxmi, Kalyana Laxmi, and others.
Details about the TS Kalyana Laxmi Scheme Registration Form 2022.
The state government would provide the first instalment of Rs.70000 for the function hall booking before the wedding, and the remaining amount of Rs.30116 will be credited after the bride’s wedding. This scheme will apply to people of all races and religions, including SC, ST, BC, EBC, Muslim, and Christian.
Here you will find information about the TS Kalyana Laxmi Pathakam eligibility, needed paperwork, registration process, and how to track the Kalyana Laxmi status, among other things. Applicants must register their names on the Kalyana Laxmi Pathakam Authorized website and adhere to the requirements outlined below.
Kalyana Laxmi Status Check (కల్యాణ లక్ష్మి స్థితి తనిఖీ)
How can I check the status of the TS Kalyana Laxmi Pathakam?
Check the status of your Kalyana Laxmi application as mentioned below.
1. Beneficiaries must go to the official Website URL, https://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/, to check the status of the Kalyana Laxmi plan.
2. After that, scroll down the website and choose the Kalyana Laxmi Shaadi Mubarak option.
3. Next, review all of the information on the screen before pressing the Print/Status button.
4. After that, you must input the Bride’s UID (Aadhar) number as well as her registered phone number.
5. Select Get Status and Print from the drop-down menu. Check the status and take a hard copy printout.
Here’s where you can keep track of your progress.
Check the status of the TS Kalyana Laxmi Scheme on the Treasury Portal:
1. Go to https://treasury.telangana.gov.in/index1.php?service=allschemes on the Telangana Treasury webpage.
2. Select the Kalayana Laxmi option available and the year.
3. Type in Kalyana Laxmi’s ID and click Submit. Also, keep track on Telangana Treasury Kalyana Laxmi’s current status.
That’s how you may use the TS Treasury site to check Kalyana Laxmi status.
Eligibility for the Kalyana Laxmi Scheme:
1. The MRO officer shall issue a caste certificate in either hard copy or soft copy to the beneficiaries.
2. Applicants must be citizens of Telangana State and have evidence of age.
3. The applicant’s annual income shall not exceed Rs.2 lakh. in the SC/ ST/ EBC/ BC Category.
4. People’s income in rural areas must be less than Rs.150000.
5. The state government would provide funds for bride marriages for individuals who are getting married for the first time.
Kalyana Laxmi Registration
To register online, you’ll need the following documents:
• The first certificate of marriage confirmation.
• Certificate of approval from the VRO/Panchayath Secretary.
• A picture of the bride.
• A certificate proving the bride’s age.
• A Scanned copy of Aadhar Card of the eligible Bride
• A Scanned copy of Aadhar Card of the eligible Bride Groom
• Scanned bank passbook of the bride’s mother.
• Scanned Bank Passbook of the Bride
Kalyana Laxmi Status A Quick Overview:
|Scheme Initiated by||KCR Garu (CM)|
|Scheme Name||KALYANA LAKSHMI PATHAKAM|
|Beneficiaries||SC, ST, BC, EBC|
|In the year 2015, the Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme received funding.||Rs.51,000|
|Benefits of the Scheme in 2017.||Rs.75,116|
|Kalyana Lakshmi Santioned amount||Rs.100116|
|Post type.||A State Government Scheme|
|Beneficiaries who are eligible.||Brides of TS State|
|The primary motto.||To assist the poor in the state of TS|
|Registration of TS Kalyana Lakshmi.||https://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/ShaadiMubharak.do|
|Keep track of your progress-Status Check||https://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/KalyanaLakshmiPrint.do|
|Income limit for SC||Rs.200000|
|Income limit for ST||Rs.200000|
|Income limit for OBC/EBC||Rs.200000|
|Income limit for Rural Area||Rs.150000|
Scheme of Kalyana Shaadi Mubaarak:
The Telangana State government, in particular, has created a new Shaadi Mubaarak Scheme for unmarried Muslim and minority females. Eligible Muslim / minority candidates would get Rs1,00,116/- for the marriage of their unmarried girl.
How can I apply for the TS Kalyana Laxmi Pathakam/ Scheme online?
To apply for the Kalyana Laxmi Pathakam Scheme, applicants must gather the necessary papers, such as an income certificate, a bride’s photo, the front page of the bride’s mother’s bank account, and so on, and register their names online. We have provided a step-by-step guide to applying online. Please follow the instructions outlined below to register your names.
Second Step: Go to the new page and fill out the registration form. Bride Particulars, Bride Groom Particulars, Details of the Marriage, and Uploads are all sections of the Kalyana Laxmi application form.
3rd Step: Beneficiaries must next fill out the Bride’s Particulars, which include the bride’s information, income certificate information, permanent address, current address, bride bank account information, and bride MOTHER’S account information. The picture that has been cleared is seen below.
4th Step: After filling out the Bride’s Information, the following candidates must complete the Bride Groom Information.
5th Step: The Bride Groom Particulars Section includes the bridegroom’s information as well as his permanent address. Fill in these data one by one, without making any mistakes.
6th Step: After that, fill in the details, such as the Marriage Details and the Scanned Copies that we specified earlier.
7th Step: Finally, click the Submit button after entering the code in the picture.
Kalyana Laxmi’s Application Editing Procedure
Applicants who want to modify the information or submit a document must take the following steps:
• Go to the Epass Telangana official website.
• Now go ahead and Scroll down the page then select “Kalyana Laxmi Shadi Mubarak.”
• From the drop-down menu, tap “edit/upload.”
• Enter your marital id as well as your phone number.
• Select “Get Details” from the drop-down menu.
• Make any necessary adjustments to your application or submit the required papers.
• To submit the information, select the submit option.
Kalyana Laxmi Status Helpline.
Number to Call for Assistance On working days, from 10:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., you can contact the authorities with any questions from the numbers in the table as below.
|Issues Related to Kalyana Lakshmi Status||Telephone Number|
Often Asked Question- Kalyana Laxmi Status (FAQ’)
Q) How long does it take to receive a Kalyana Laxmi Cheque?
Ans: You may also keep track of nearby marriages in your village by community, for example, SC and ST applicants are given first priority in terms of receiving funds.
Q) After two years of marriage, may we apply for Kalyana Laxmi?
Ans: The Kalyana Laxmi Pathakam is a one-time financial help available to the bride only once in her lifetime.
Q) How soon after marriage may we use Kalyana Laxmi?
Ans: The Kalyana Laxmi Scheme is used before marriage, and the money is credited to the bride’s account within 15 days after the wedding.
Q) How can I implement the Kalyana Laxmi plan in Andhra Pradesh?
1. Manually fill out the offline application form available at the Grama Ward Sachivalayams.
2. Applicants should complete out the application form with information on the bride and groom, as well as communication information, wedding details, bank account information, and so on.
Q) What is the best way to invoke Kalyana Laxmi for a love marriage?
Ans: There is no mention of love marriage or planned marriage in the concept. It must fulfill the following regular eligibility requirements:
1. Telangana State unmarried females from minorities, SC, and ST.
2. The age of the bride and groom should be 18 at the time of the wedding.
3. The parents’ annual income should not exceed 2 lakh rupees.
4. Eligible females should apply by the end of the month to be eligible for this plan.
Q) Is Kalyana Laxmi available to government employees?
Ans: The plan is intended at low-income and minority groups whose yearly family income does not exceed Rs.2 lakh. In the vast majority of circumstances, government employees will receive more than the minimum wage.
Q) In Telangana, who is eligible to apply for the Shaadi Mubarak scheme?
Ans: Girls must be 18 years old or older to benefit from the Kalyana Laxmi and Shaadi Mubarak programmes. The state government’s anti-child marriage awareness efforts, as well as the financial rewards of these programmes, have resulted in a decrease in child weddings in the previous four years in TS.
Q) How much does the Shaadi Mubarak plan cost?
Ans: Telangana’s government has introduced the Telangana Shaadi Mubarak Scheme. All families that are unable to cover the costs of their daughter’s wedding will be given financial aid under this plan. This cash aid will be worth up to Rs 100116.
Note: The term Laxmi may be also referred to as Lakshmi in the Kalyana Scheme.
The content on this website is meant only for general information purpose and does not and shall not be construed as any solicitation, procurement, display, aggregation, marketing or advertisement of insurance products. Loanpersonal.in is not an insurance intermediary and hence does not endorse or solicit any such products. The information on this website is derived from publicly available sources and Loanpersonal.in cannot verify or confirm the genuineness, truth, veracity or authenticity of this information.
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply Loanpersonal.in’s partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.