Khajane 2 Login Portal: The goal of the Khajane 2 Login Portal is to make paying the government easier by developing an electronic payment system that can be accessed from any location at any time. The Khajane II K2 Portal will make it possible for the various government of Karnataka departments to accept payments using a variety of payment options. Here, we will provide users detailed details about the Khajane 2 Portal’s challan-generating, login, searching, and status-tracking functions, among other things.
ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಸರ್ಕಾರವು ಖಜಾನೆ ಎಂದು ಕರೆಯಲ್ಪಡುವ ಆನ್ಲೈನ್ ಖಜಾನೆ ಪೋರ್ಟಲ್ ಅನ್ನು ರಚಿಸಿದೆ, ಅಂದರೆ ಖಜಾಂಚಿ. ಪೋರ್ಟಲ್ ಅನುಮೋದಿತ (ಅಧಿಕೃತ) ಬಳಕೆದಾರರಿಗೆ ಮಾತ್ರ ಮೀಸಲಾಗಿದೆ. ಆರಂಭಿಕ ಕಾರ್ಯಾಚರಣೆಯ ಯಶಸ್ಸಿನ ನಂತರ, ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಸರ್ಕಾರವು ಖಜಾನೆ 2 ಎಂಬ ಪೋರ್ಟಲ್ ಅನ್ನು ಅನಾವರಣಗೊಳಿಸಿತು ಮತ್ತು ಮರುನಾಮಕರಣ ಮಾಡಿತು. ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ರಾಜ್ಯ ಸರ್ಕಾರವು ಈ ವೆಬ್ಸೈಟ್ ಮೂಲಕ ರಾಜ್ಯದ ಎಲ್ಲಾ ಖಜಾನೆ ಕಚೇರಿಗಳನ್ನು ಒಂದೇ ಸರ್ವರ್ಗೆ ಸಂಪರ್ಕಿಸಿದೆ, ಹಣಕಾಸು ನಿರ್ವಹಣೆಯನ್ನು ಸರಳಗೊಳಿಸುತ್ತದೆ.
Khajane 2 Overview
|Name of the portal||(Khajane 2 Login)|
|Initiated by||(Karnataka Government)|
|Website Use||(UTR Status of Challan Generation)|
|Objective||Maintain complete records of all financial information|
|Official Website Portal||k2.karnataka.gov.in|
Links to all services on K2 Khajane
Khajane 2 Login Portal
What is the Khajane II Portal’s login procedure?
The Khajane 2 portal may only be accessed by personnel who work for the Karnataka government department. The first step for the employees is to sign up on the Khajane 2 portal.
Employees that register will receive an ID and password that will allow them to login the Khajane 2 portal in the future.
Read and complete each of the instructions below one at a time to log into the Khajane 2 portal.
Step 1: Launch your browser and navigate to the Karnataka government’s official Khajane 2 portal page. https://khajane2.karnataka.gov.in/authn/ is the address of the official website.
Step 2: Depending on your selection, you may view this website in English or Kannada.
Step 3: To log in, click the “Login” icon on the left.
Step 4: After pressing the button, you will be sent to the Khajane 2 login page.
Step 5: Click the “Sign-in” button with the blue background after entering your username, password, and the provided captcha. Your login to the Khajane 2 portal will be successful.
Karnataka Khajane 2 Login Portal
The Khajane 2 Portal was started by the Karnataka government, which is led by YS Yediyurappa. An integrated financial management system is Khajane 2 Portal. The primary goal of the Khajane 2 Login Portal is to offer a unified service wherein the people and government employees may interact. As a result, the Portal offers the customer a treasury system that helps them prevent errors and maintain an organised system. every civil official in charge of the challan services and financial operations of the treasury. Now is a terrific time for those. As a result, the K2 Login Portal assists the Treasury System in leading a convenient system and avoiding inconsistencies.
We’ll provide you all the details you need about K2 Login, Challan Generation, Khajane 2 (treasury) Challan Generate Remittances of G.I.S /K.G.I.D 2022, and Khajane 2 Login at https://k2.karnataka.gov.in/K2/ in this post. Let’s look at this article’s details below.
What Should You Do on the Khajane2 Login Portal If You Forget Your Password?
• You must select the Forgot Password option on the Khajane 2 website’s Login page.
• The Khajane 2 portal will direct you to a new page where you must input your KGID and cellphone number after you choose that option.
• To generate an OTP, you will be prompted. By selecting that option, you may create a One Time Password that will be delivered to your telephone number. Once you have the passcode, enter the OTP to continue.
• Your password will appear on your mobile device shortly.
• You can access the Khajane 2 portal by using this new password.
Also Read: SBI e Mudra PM SVANidhi Loan-Apply Rs.50000
On the Khajane 2 Login Portal, how can I generate a challan?
You might be wondering, “How can I download Challan from Khajane 2?” for creating Challan. Don’t worry; we have a thorough explanation on how to accomplish it. You can adhere to the steps listed below:.
At k2.karnataka.gov.in, you may generate challans.
1. A citizen should go to the official Khajane II website.
2. The person should touch on the Services tab on the Karnataka Khajane 2/II Home page and select the Challan Generation Option.
3. The Challan Generatation form will appear on the citizens’ screens.
4. Next, the citizens must create a challan by entering the required information, including the date of the challan, the remitter’s information, the department’s information, and the purpose information. The sender should then click the submit button after clicking the add button.
3. The blanks that need to be filled up are as follows: First name, middle name, last name, email, cellphone number, and address are all included in the remitter information. The department data include district, DDO office, DDO code, category, and department.
4. The purpose information consists of the purpose, one from the dropdown box, the purpose-specific ID, the Account, and the Head of Account.
Khajane 2 portal Challan Search
At the Khajane 2 portal, search Challan as mentioned below:
1. By clicking the search challan link on the web portal’s index page after submitting an application for the challan, users can conduct searches on the K2 Khajana portal.
2. After entering the challan reference number, bank remittance number, captcha code, and clicking the search button, the citizen must.
3. Important: The back button can be used to return to the index page if you wish to start from the beginning.
Khajane 2 Check Payment Status
1. By selecting the Verify Challan Payment Status option on the Khajane II portal, the citizen should determine if the online payment was made correctly or encountered any issues.
2. The citizen must input the captcha as it appears in the blank after entering the reference number in the empty field. The citizen also has to press the submit button.
Khajane 2 Citizen facilitation Login
First Step: Go to the Khajane II portal and click the link labeled “Citizen facilitation Center” on the index page in order to access the citizen facilitation centre.
Second Step: A citizen can select the login option after entering their username, password, and captcha.
Khajane 2 Payment Status for Pensioners:
1. On the same portal, a pensioner can use this method to view the payment status.
2. The pensioner must enter their SSP ID and verification code before pressing the search button.
3. To verify the status of the payment, the K2 Khajane portal must navigate to the relevant page.
Khajane 2 Portal Existing or new pension users:
To access the new pension programme, a retiree must go to https://k2.karnataka.gov.in/K2/index en.html and click the link.
2. The new page “welcome to new pension scheme” will be accessed through the portal. Two links labelled “new users/existing users” may be found one below the other under the page header.
Existing User: The PRAN, password, and captcha must be entered by a pension user. Three buttons—login, new user, and forgotten password—can be found at the bottom of the page.
Existing User Login: The retiree must click the login button and attempt to move on to the following page in order to use the website.
The pensioner must click the “new user” button to be sent to a new page where the PRAN must be filled out and the “search” button must be clicked.
For people who can’t remember their password:
1. After the pensioner clicks the relevant link, a new page will open on the web portal.
2. After entering the captcha and PRAN number, the citizen must click the relevant link.
3. The citizen must still adhere to the guidelines in order to retrieve the forgotten password.
Excessive Amount Pensioner
1. The pensioner can see the high amount and take action. One must access the necessary webpage for that using the index page. On the index page, click the “over amount pensioner” link.
2. The online portal shall direct users to a webpage titled “extra amount pensioner.” The date of the challan, the pensioner’s details (PPO number), and the search button must be entered.
Karnataka’s Khajane 2 Login Portal.
In its core, Khajane 2 Karnataka is an Integrated Financial Management System of the Karnataka Government that operates on the principle of easy portability, giving users ease of access across the various unified departments of the state whereby the user shall fill out the challan, track the status of the challan, have a variety of payment gateways for the secured transaction, and provide financial functions on a single platform.
Also Read: Is Arogya Sanjeevani Policy Good
Namma Khajane 2 Portal at www.khajane2.karnataka.gov.in.
All citizens and civil servants can benefit from using the Khajane 2 Login Portal. A person may now create a K2 Challan Generation 2022 if they are interested in Challan Services and Financial Business. On the K2 Portal Karnataka, major features include the ability to generate challans and follow their status.
All applicants may now get the K2 Online Registration and Login Forms from the Khajane 2 official website. The Khajane 2 Portal’s official website is located at www.khajane2.karnataka.gov.in. Additionally, send the Treasury the K2 Registration Form 2022. The K2 Login Portal comes with a number of advantages.
Payment options on the k2.karnataka.gov.in portal.
- Online banking
- Card for debit.
- Card of credit
- Over The Counter
- POS (Point of Sale) (POS).
- Making a payment at a department’s counter or office.
- Reimbursement via Citizen Facilitation Centers (Bangalore One, Karnataka One).
Departments associated to the Khajane 2 portal list.
- Transport Division.
- Department of Excise.
- Household Secretariat
- Labor Department.
- Department of Drug Control.
- The Administrative Tribunal of Karnataka.
- Municipal Administration Directorate.
- Department of Registration and Stamps.
- Karnataka Fire & Emergency Service Department.
Online Status Check for Khajane 2 UTR.
UTR, or Unique Transaction Reference Number, stands for this. As you are well aware, the length of the Khajane 2 UTR Number is 22 characters. The main purpose of it is to verify transactions that were started in real time with gross settlement. all The applicant can also determine if their transaction is active or inactive by checking the Khajane 2 UTR Status. Click the Search UTR button inside the Khajane 2 Service part of the portal. The UTR window will be shown shortly. In order to search the UTR, the applicant must first get his UTR and verification code.
Contact/Helpdesk for the Khajane 2 Portal in Karnataka.
|Khajane 2 Login Portal||Contacts|
|Service Helpline Numbers||080-22288801,
|Khajane 2 Portal Emailfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Often Asked Questions on Khajane 2 login portal
Q) What requirements must be met in order to search Chalan using this portal?
Ans: To search for a challan on the Khajan Two portal, the user must write down the bank reference number and the challan reference number.
Q) How can I check the status of my challan payments on the Khajane Two portal?
Ans: To check the status of the Challan Payment under the Khajane 2 portal, you must input the reference number that was given to you at the time the Challan was generated.
Q) What kinds of information are available on the K2 portal?
Ans: Users will have access to information on deposits, stamps, pensions, and receipts. Information about payments, pensions, housekeeping, stamps, strong rooms, etc. is also available on the K2 online portal.
Q) What is UTR, and how does the Khajan Two Portal use it?
Ans: The 22-character UTR, or Unique Transaction Reference Number, is used to validate the RTGS and gateway inside the portal.
The content on this website is meant only for general information purpose and does not and shall not be construed as any solicitation, procurement, display, aggregation, marketing or advertisement of insurance products. Loanpersonal.in is not an insurance intermediary and hence does not endorse or solicit any such products. The information on this website is derived from publicly available sources and Loanpersonal.in cannot verify or confirm the genuineness, truth, veracity or authenticity of this information.
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply Loanpersonal.in’s partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.