KLU ERP Login: KL University, formally known as K L Deemed to be University and formerly known as K L College of Engineering, was established in 2009 by the UGC, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India (KLCE). It began in 1980 as a college of engineering with eight schools that provide undergraduate, graduate, doctoral, and post-doctoral academic programmes, as well as several industry-focused courses. It is located in Vaddeswaram, within the Tadepalle Municipal Corporation’s authority, and therefore is close to Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh. Students and parents may discover more at https://www.kluniversity.in, and in India, the Helpline Centre can be reached at +91 – 863-2399999, Extn: 1080.
An Open Invitation with a 15% discount for international Seats:
In all of KLU’s courses, the university has reserved 15% of the seats. The foreign national must be a PIO cardholder, an NRI-sponsored student, or an OCI dual citizen. Through the allowed quota, overseas students can directly enroll at the university. They are not required to take the entrance examination in order to qualify for admission.
Important Direct Links for KL University
KLU ERP Login KL LMS Login Portal: www.newerp.kluniversity.in
Admissions Application at KL University for said academic year 2022-2023 have become open.
1. The student must go to https://www.kluniversity.in, which is the official website of the university.
2. A student should go to https://www.kluniversity.in/index.php to see the web portal’s index page and use the search function.
3. On the index page, click the Admissions 2022-23 link on the tab’s ‘Apply now’ button.
4. On the screen, students will see the Admission Registration form. The details for the registration should be filled up in the dialogue box. Students should provide the basic details (like name, email address, and phone number) & then choose (State, city, campus applying for, and course) and submit.
Button-Click Here to Apply for Admissions in 2022-23.
Process for an Online Application Form
The following is the registration algorithm for an online application form:
When submitting the application form online, the students are required to complete four basic steps:
Step 1: Students should create an account on the online portal to complete the registration process.
Step 02: In order to use the email and mobile phone in the future, the student must validate them.
Step 3: The online application form must be completed by the student.
Step 04: Making fee payments for the application form becomes necessary.
KLEEE Application (2022-23):
Students who are interested can go to step 04 and pay a Rs. 1,000.00 application fee. The online application form should be used to submit the application. Admissions to KLU’s two campuses in Vijayawada and Hyderabad are open for UG, PG, and Ph.D. programmes.
Key features of the KLEEE application.
1. The online application form is for admission to various KL University programmes in Hyderabad and Vijayawada.
2. There is a Rs.1000/- application fee.
3. For all future contact, please provide a valid e-mail address.
4. NRI, PIO, and OCI candidates are also eligible to apply.
5. Except for the Email ID and cellphone number, you have complete control over your application form.
6. Your programme preference is just for statistical purposes. At the time of counseling, you will make your final decision on which programme to pursue.
7. Government rules will determine the dates for the admission exam, counseling, and the commencement of school.
Also Read: Is Arogya Sanjeevani Policy Good
Important KLEE Dates
For the most up-to-date dates and timetables, see the graphic chart below.
Admissions Program with Three Phases:
Admissions have been completed in two parts, and the results have been posted online. Although the third round of admissions has so far not taken place, the following is the verified schedule.
KLU ERP Login:
The first step is for students to go to the KL ERP Portal, which is located at www.newerp.kluniversity.in, and click on the login option.
2nd Step: On the login screen, select the login option and complete the login form to access the ERP dashboard.
Click here to access the button-ERP Login.
Forgot KLU ERP Password or Reset Password
1. On the login screen, students must click the Forgot password option to change or forget their password.
2. Students should fill out the’request password reset page’ with their information.
3. The online site will show you how to complete the password resetting process.
Also Read: SBI e Mudra PM SVANidhi Loan-Apply Rs.50000
KL University’s Student Course Registration:
1. On the student portal, go to academic registration>student course registration to access the new ERP portal.
2. The web portal allows students to examine courses and make further choices from the dropbox menu. Choose the desired option from the list of courses. Each course and option has a timeframe on the schedule.
3. After completing the section requirements, the student must click the’save’ button to save the timetable to the server. Students should next click the submit button to finish the registration procedure.
4. “Student registration successfully completed” will be shown on the KLU portal.
KL University Helpline:
|(Administrative Office)||Vijayawada||0866 - 3500122|
|(Campus)||Vijayawada||08645 - 350200|
|(Administrative Office)||Hyderabad||040 - 35045035|
|(Campus Hyderabad)||Hyderabad||040 - 35045055|
|Address Type||Address Location|
|(Official Communication)||(K L Deemed to be University),|
|Admin. Office, 29-36-38, Museum Road, Governorpet, Vijayawada. A.P., India.-520 002|
|(Campus)||(K L Deemed to be University),|
|Green Fields, Vaddeswaram,|
|Guntur District, A.P., INDIA-520 002.|
Category for International Students:
1. KLEF allocates 15% of seats to foreign nationals, PIO card holders, NRI sponsored students, & OCI Dual citizens.
2. The academic year for international students begins in July/August each year, and the University permits foreign students to enrol in the exchange programme after signing a memorandum of agreement.
3. Foreign students are not required to take the admission exam.
The Following Conditions Must Be Obeyed by the Student:
1. For formal correspondence, the student must provide a valid email address.
2. Candidates who are NRI/PIO/OCI are also eligible to apply for academic admission.
3. Excluding the email address and phone number, the student can make modifications to the application form.
Student Course Registration at KLUniversity.
1. On the new ERP portal, a student must utilise login credentials.
2. On the student portal, go to academic registration > student course registration.
3. The student can look through the courses and sections in the dropdown menu.
4. Students can pick and choose the course segments they want to take. Each course and sector has a time table at the top.
5. The learner must save the timetable after completing the part by clicking the save option.
6. To complete the registration process, the student must double-check the information submitted before clicking the submit button.
7. The indication “student registration successfully completed” will appear on the screen of the KL portal.
KLU’s admissions process is separated into three stages:
1. Admission is divided into three parts each year. The deadline date for application submission, online admit cards, KLEEE – 2022 test date, and KLEEE Results Announcement Date are all essential dates for students’ admission.
2. Out of the three phases of the admissions process, two have been completed so far, with the third set to begin soon.
The third and final stage of the admissions process is as follows:
1. Application deadline (19th May), issuance of online admit cards (20th May), and KLEEE Exam Date (21st May 22, 23, & 24 May).
2. Engineering (undergraduate/postgraduate programmes), commerce and management, science and humanities, and other disciplines are available at the Vijawada campus. Engineering, management, arts, science, and commerce are among the programmes available at the Hyderabad campus.
KLU ERP Full Form & KL University Full form
|KLU ERP||Koneru Lakshmaiah University Enterprise resource planning|
|KL University||Koneru Lakshmaiah University|
About KL University
KL Declared to be University began as KL College of Engineering that was established in 1980-81 and was promoted to KL Institute of Engineering and technology Autonomous in 2006 by the University Grants Commission, and was recognised a Deemed to be University by UGC, MHRD Govt. of India in 2009. The university was first accredited by NAAC with an A grade in 2012 as a Deemed to be University, and was later re-accredited with an A++ mark in 2018. In 2019, the UGC and the Ministry of Human Resources and Development (MHRD) classified this university as a Category I institution.
|Name of the University||KLU (KL University)|
|KLU ERP Official Website||www.kluniversity.in|
|KLU ERP Login||https://newerp.kluniversity.in/|
|Admission Open for||Current/Upcoming|
|Last date of Application submission||Mid May|
|(Issue of online admit cards)||Mid May|
|Date of KLEEE Exam||Scheduled for May|
|Results Declared and open on||May 25|
|Online Admissions Link||https://www.kluniversity.in/admissions/2022/|
Also Read: UdyamiMitra Mudra Loan from SBI
Often Asked Questions KLU ERP
Q) When did KL University first open for Admission?
Ans: The university was founded in 1980.
What are the phone numbers and email addresses for KLU ERP?
Ans: +91-0863-2399999 and director.Admissions@klunivers, email@example.com are the phone numbers & email addresses, respectively.
Q) What is the address of KL University?
Ans: (Green Fields, Vaddeswaram, Andhra Pradesh 522502) is the address.
Q) What kind of accreditation does KL University have?
Ans: KLU has UGC and AICTE approvals
Q) What courses does KL University offer?
Ans: M.Tech, MBA, and B.Tech are some of the university programmes available.
Q) What are the renowned Companies that come to KL University to recruit on campus?
Ans: D.e Shaw, Google, Infosys, Wipro, CTS, Mindtree, CGI, IBM, and ICICI Bank are among the companies that have visited.
Q) What is the address of KL University’s official website?
Ans: https://www.kluniversity.in/ is the official website’s direct link.
The content on this website is meant only for general information purpose and does not and shall not be construed as any solicitation, procurement, display, aggregation, marketing or advertisement of insurance products. Loanpersonal.in is not an insurance intermediary and hence does not endorse or solicit any such products. The information on this website is derived from publicly available sources and Loanpersonal.in cannot verify or confirm the genuineness, truth, veracity or authenticity of this information.
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply Loanpersonal.in’s partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.