KSEB online payment through SBI Debit card
Are you a Kerala resident? What method for KSEB online payment through sbi debit card?
The Kerala State Electricity Board Limited, or KSEB, is well aware of the difficulties consumers face when paying their bills.
People must wait in long lines to pay their bills, which can take several hours. It is impossible to spend hours each day paying bills. Consumers will save time and effort with the advanced facilities that KSEB has introduced for them.
KSEB accepts online payments, which is the quickest and most convenient way to pay your bill.
Almost every bank is accepted by KSEB for online payments. You can make the payment in a few minutes if you have an SBI account and a debit or credit card. You can also use online banking to transfer the billing amount.
To make a successful payment, you’ll need the Consumer Number and the Bill Number. To make a KSEB Online Payment using SBI net banking or a debit card, you must follow the steps below.
You May also like:
Steps to take
SBI Debit Card is the preferred method of payment for KSEB bills.
- The KSEB launched the ‘KSEB Quick Pay’ platform, which may be accessed through computer or mobile device.
- Go to the official website!
- Consumer Number and Mobile Number will be displayed on the page.
- Choose one of the two possibilities.
- If you choose Consumer Number, enter your 13-digit Consumer Number and then click the ‘Submit to see the bill’ button.
If you choose ‘Mobile Number,’ input your KSEB-registered ten-digit mobile number and click the ‘Submit to see the bill’ button.
The due bill amount will be displayed on the screen on the next page. You must enter your registered email address and phone number. Then press the ‘continue to payment’ button.
Step 4: The gateway will take you to a payment page where you can choose between Debit Card, Credit Card, or Net Banking as your mode of payment. Choose one of the choices and SBI as your bank.
Important Note: While making the payment, you must have the Debit/Credit Card and the registered mobile number with you. If you choose Net Banking, you must first log in using your Login ID.
After selecting debit card as your payment method, input your debit card information and click the ‘Pay Now’ button.
You will be sent an OTP, which you must enter in the box given. A notification indicating successful payment will appear on the screen.
The payment will take only five minutes to complete. Don’t waste time standing in line for long periods of time to use an easy online payment method.
Is it possible to pay my KSEB bill with a debit card?
1. Go to the KSEB Online Bill Payment Portal and select Quick Pay.
2. Enter your KSEB Registered Mobile Number or your 13-digit Consumer Number.
3. Select ‘Submit to View the Bill’ from the drop-down menu.
4. To pay the bill, select ‘Consumer.’
5. Select ‘Payment’ from the drop-down menu.
Is it possible to pay my electricity bill using my SBI debit card and Net Banking?
1. Select ‘Pay Fast’ from the ‘Bill Payments’ button on the left navigation bar after logging in.
2. Fill in the biller’s name and billing address. Fill in the amount to be paid, as well as your e-mail address and phone number.
3. To complete the payment, enter your SBI Card information.
Is it possible to pay my electricity payment using SBI?
You can’see and pay’ your various invoices online, directly from your SBI account, with SBI e-PAY. From the comfort of your own home or workplace, you may pay your phone, power, insurance, credit card, and other bills. To’see and pay’ your bills, go to https://www.onlinesbi.com/.
You May also read:
The content on this website is meant only for general information purpose and does not and shall not be construed as any solicitation, procurement, display, aggregation, marketing or advertisement of insurance products. Loanpersonal.in is not an insurance intermediary and hence does not endorse or solicit any such products. The information on this website is derived from publicly available sources and Loanpersonal.in cannot verify or confirm the genuineness, truth, veracity or authenticity of this information.
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply Loanpersonal.in’s partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.