Step-by-Step KSEB Online Payment through SBI (Quick Pay) Procedure.
It’s simple and quick to make a payment to the KSEB online. Learn how to pay your KSEB (Kerala State Electricity Board) bills using SBI, Federal Bank, HDFC, and other banks’ Net Banking services.
If you know your Consumer Number and Bill Number, KSEB recently introduced ‘KSEB Quick Pay,’ which allows you to pay your KSEB bill in under 2 minutes via the KSEB Portal. There will be no more standing in line at the KSEB office to pay your payments.
You can pay your bill with KSEB Quick Pay even if you don’t know your Consumer Number because you can use your mobile number.
Note: To pay your account without inputting your consumer number, you must have your mobile number registered with KSEB.
If you know your 13-digit consumer number, you can pay your bill by entering it.
To pay your KSEB bill online, follow the steps below:
1. Go to the KSEB Online Bill Payment Portal and select Quick Pay.
2. Enter your KSEB Registered Mobile Number or your 13-digit Consumer Number.
3. Select ‘Submit to View the Bill’ from the drop-down menu.
4. To pay the bill, select ‘Consumer.’
5. Select ‘Payment’ from the drop-down menu.
6. Choose your payment method (you can pay without a service charge if you use State Bank Of India (SBI), ICICI Bank, South Indian Bank, Federal Bank, and other direct bank Internet banking options).
7. Select the Payment Mode from the drop-down menu and click ‘Pay Now.’
You may also read these:
KSEB online payment through sbi
To pay your KSEB bill online using SBI Net Banking, follow the instructions below.
Step-1: First, go to onlinesbi Website and login
Step 2: From the drop-down menu, choose Biller Category: Electricity.
Step 3: From the drop-down menu, choose Kerala State Electricity Board Ltd (KSEB).
Step 4: Enter your KSEB-registered mobile phone number and optional email address.
You can only get the status of your electricity bill through Bharat Bill Pay (BBPS) if you have registered a mobile number with the Electricity Board.
Use the Quick Pay option in the KSEB Portal if you have not yet registered your mobile number with KSEB (See below the details).
Step 5: Input your 13-digit consumer identification number.
Your Consumer Number can be found directly below the barcode on your KSEB statement.
For example, C#: 1155402582345
Step 6: Select ‘Fetch Bill’ from the drop-down menu.
Step 7: If the meter reading was recorded by the KSEB spot biller and the bill was already generated, you can now check your KSEB Bill details.
Otherwise, you may get the notice ‘Payment received for the billing period for which no bill is due’, which indicates that the current month’s bill has not yet been generated.
Step 8: If you can view the Bill information in the following screen after clicking the Fetch Bill button, your KSEB bill for the month has been generated.
You are now free to proceed with the payment.
Select ‘Internet Banking‘ as the payment mode, and then ‘Bill Amount‘ from the amount choice drop-down menu.
Step 9: Select ‘Pay Now’ from the drop-down menu.
You will now be transferred to the SBI Net Banking (Internet banking) login page at onlinesbi.com.
Step 10: Using your SBI User Name and Password, log in to your SBI Internet Banking account and complete the payment by providing the OTP.
You will receive a confirmation message and a receipt through email after the payment has been completed successfully (If you have given the Email address).
The payment of KSEB bills online using SBI Internet Banking has been accomplished.
You may also read this:
Online bill payment for KSEB.
Step 1: Go to the KSEB website at http://kseb.in.
Step 2: Select your Electrical Section, enter your KSEB 13-digit Consumer Number, and the most recent Bill Number, then click ‘Quick Pay.’ To see the bill, click ‘Submit.’
Where can I get my KSEB 13-digit consumer number and bill number?
Your 13-digit consumer number and bill number can be found on your most recent KSEB electricity bill.
In the image below, you can see the marked region.
- Now you can see information about your bill, such as the customer’s name, the bill amount, and the due date. You can also examine the specifics of your most recent transaction.
- To proceed with the payment, provide your email address and phone number. Both an email address and a phone number are required.
- You will receive payment details via email and SMS after a successful transaction.
- To proceed to payment, click the ‘Proceed to Payment’ button.
Step 4: Click ‘Pay Now’ after selecting your payment option. SBI, Federal Bank, HDFC Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card are all convenient ways to pay KSEB online.
Note: If your bank is not available under ‘Net Banking,’ don’t worry; you may still finish the transaction by selecting ‘For Other Banks – Tech Process.’
You can pay your KSEB bill using a debit card or SBI Net Banking
Step 5: Complete the transaction by selecting a payment option.
Step 6: After completing the payment, you will be taken to the KSEB portal, where you can download or print the payment information as a PDF.
You will also receive a receipt via email.
KSEB’s Toll-Free Customer Service Number is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
You can call the KSEB 24 * 7 Toll Free Customer Care Number if you have any problems about your KSEB bill, online payment, or any other KSEB service.
Call the KSEB Call Center at 1912 or 0471 2555544.
How to Pay Your KSEB Bill Online?
1. Enter your 13-digit Consumer Identification Number.
2. Enter the total amount of the bill.
3. Choose and use one of the available power bill payment promo codes to receive cashback and other benefits.
4. Pay with a method of your choice.
5. Your KSEB online payment is complete.
How can I get a copy of my KSEB bill?
- To view your bill, enter your KSEB 13-digit consumer number and click Submit.
- More information will be provided (refer screenshot below).
- The specifics of your most recent bill payment transaction are listed in item No: 1.
Where can I get or see my KSEB bill’s consumer number?
Your customer number will be printed on top left of your KSEB bill if you have one. there will be a 13-digit number just below the barcode. That is your consumer identification number.
How do I obtain or view a Kseb bill?
The following steps will guide you through the KSEB online bill payment process.
1. Visit KSEB ‘s official website or download the application.
2. Select Quickpay from the top menu).
3. After that, input your Consumer Number and click Next.
The content on this website is meant only for general information purpose and does not and shall not be construed as any solicitation, procurement, display, aggregation, marketing or advertisement of insurance products. Loanpersonal.in is not an insurance intermediary and hence does not endorse or solicit any such products. The information on this website is derived from publicly available sources and Loanpersonal.in cannot verify or confirm the genuineness, truth, veracity or authenticity of this information.
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply Loanpersonal.in’s partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.