MiFlow Login: Web application MiFlow was introduced by L&T Finance. It features a gateway known as the MiFlow MERC portal for the Micro Finance Collection Repository. Microfinance is one of the many financial services offered by L&T Finance. The MiFlow portal appears to be a repository for keeping track of the payments made against those funds. Here are some details taken from Miflow’s official website.
One of the many financial services offered by L&T Finance is the Micro Finance Collection Repository Portal. Micro Finance deposits are well recognized for the Miflow Portal. Read on to get some important information of MiFlow Portal, so that you don’t make any mistake, and be aware of all your loan updates.
|Miflow Key Features|
|Through Joint Liability Group, term loans (JLG).|
|Loans up to Rs. 45,000 are available.|
|up to 24 months for the loan term.|
|Simple monthly payments plan.|
|financing without the need of collateral.|
|One percent flat processing charge.|
|Interest rates are at 24%*.|
MiFlow Quick Links
Also Read: SBI e Mudra PM SVANidhi Loan-Apply Rs.50000
MiFlow Login @ miflow.ltferp.com.
You may access the MIFLOW MERC portal and see your information regarding microfinance collections when you go to the official website. By simply following the instructions below, you may log into this site.
• First and foremost, go to https://miflow.ltferp.com/mficollections/, the official Miflow website.
• You now need to find the page’s login option.
• The official login ID must then be entered in order to access the Miflow login page.
• Type your Miflow MERC account password.
• The domain can now be entered or left as lntfinsvcs.com.
• The next step is to log in to the Miflow site by clicking the login icon.
MiFlow Microfinance L&T Features
Loan is one of the many services that L&T offers, as is well known. Additionally, it offers microloans to female entrepreneurs. The recipient is eligible for a maximum payout of Rs. 45,000. The loan’s term may last for up to 24 months.
The information on micro loans is listed below.
• The candidates must be at least 20 years old and at most 60 years old.
• Women are lent the money.
• The longest borrowing term is two years.
• Rs. 45,000 is the maximum loan amount.
• One may set up a recurring monthly payment schedule.
• This loan will not demand any collateral.
• The processing fee is payable at 1%.
For further information, users may go to the aforementioned official website, https://www.ltfs.com/.
Miflow Documentation and Eligibility:
• Age range: 20 to 60 years old
• Miflow finances female borrowers.
|Documents||Micro Loan Borrower|
|(Income Proof)||When deciding whether to approve an application for a microloan, they take revenue generation potential into account.|
|(Other Documents)||Voter ID cards, ration cards, Aadhar cards, and MGNREGA cards|
Purpose of MiFlow
A large number of financial institutions offer both short- and long-term loans. L&T Finance is one of the financial organizations that offers loans on a range of goods and services around the nation. For its clients and employees, L&T Finance recently released the MiFlow web application. This site was created by L&T Finance to keep track of payments made against certain debts. Here, we’ll provide you all the details you need to know about the MIFLOW site. Read the article all the way through.
What precisely is the need for MiFlow portal?
Microfinance collection-repulsive MiFlow MERC portal is another name for MIFLOW, a financial portal. One of the key players in the financial sector is L&T Finance. It offers loans and financial services to more than 5 lakh people in India each year on average. Short-term financing, sometimes referred to as Micro Finance, is the main Financial Service utilized by L&T consumers.
The microfinance collection repository portal is the full name of MIFOLW. The MIFLOW portal is another name for it. Microfinance is one of the most popular financial services offered to customers by L&T Finance. The duration of this financial service ranges from three months to two years.
About MERC Portal.
• This financing is for a maximum of two years.
• To take care of all financial-related matters This site was created by L&T Finance to keep track of the collected information for both its workers and clients.
• L&T Finance only engages in collecting activities.
• Due to the large number of clients, a portal is launched to keep track of customer information as well as the loan amount and payment due.
• All clients who use the microfinance L&T short-term loan service can examine the loan-related information and the remaining balance on this page.
|Portal Name||MiFlow (MERC)|
|Division||Micro Finance Collection Repository|
|Parent Company||L&T Finance|
|Purpose||Keep track of payments made against loans by L&T|
Let us now explain to you about the services on MiFlow portal.
|Miflow Services on Portal|
|(miflow ssc login)|
|(miflow access management)|
|(ltferp access management system)|
|(ssc login l&t)|
|(miflow ltferp login)|
|(l&t collection app)|
L&T MiFlow Microfinance Loans
L&T Finance supports women by offering them microloans to continue working in the industry. In order to sustain the commerce and finances of this plan, there is even an upper limit of Rs 45000 for this loan with a term of 24 Months.
The information supplied by L&T Finance about this microloan is as follows.
- The billable portion of processing costs is 1%.
- This loan doesn’t demand any security.
- You can plan a monthly payback schedule and make payments on particular months.
- The candidate must be at least 20 years old and no older than 60.
- This microloan is solely available to women.
- The most that may be borrowed is Rs. 45,000.
- This loan’s maximum term is two years out of ten.
Miflow (MERC) Contacts
|Miflow Micro Loans||1800 2587 702|
|Other Micro Loans||18002587702|
|Housing/Real Estate Finance||9158004777|
|Two-Wheeler/Farm Equipment Finance||7264888777|
|Corporate Office||Brindavan, Plot No 177
Vidyanagari Marg, CST Road,
Kalina Santacruz (E), Mumbai 400 098
Often Asked Questions on MiFlow (MERC)
Q) How can I get the location and address of the closest LTFS branch?
Ans: Please click the Contact Us link below to find the location of the closest LTFS branch. When you enter your location and choose the company for which you’re looking for a branch address, a list of branches with addresses will be shown.
Q) What does MERC’s entire name mean?
Ans: Micro Finance Collection Repository is referred to as MERC while using Miflow.
Q) What is the Mi-Flow official website?
Ans: The address of Mi-official Flow’s website is https://miflow.ltferp.com/mficollections/.
Q) Can I open a new Mi-Flow account?
Ans: Currently you may not be able to open a new account on MiFlow.
Q) Who is the Miflow portal’s parent company?
Ans: L&T Finance Limited is the parent firm of the Milflow Portal.
Q) Is there a Mi-Flow official website?
Ans: Yes, https://miflow.ltferp.com/mficollections/ is Mi-Flow official website.
Q) What steps are involved in making a payment on the LTFS website?
Ans: To pay via the LTFS website, select Home > Quick pay. Add LAN and captcha > View Client Payment Information > Enter the payment amount, a cellphone number, and an optional email address. Go Here to Pay > (Transferred to PayTM PG) OTP verification Select a payment method. (Used to redirect to bank website) finish the transaction (Directed to the webpage for LTFS) invoice for payment, download
You may access the MiFlow MERC portal and see your information regarding microfinance collections and other associated details on the micro finance loan.