ODeX Login: Odex is a digital platform that caters to the shipping industry and its associated service providers. Furthermore, it is a one-stop shop for the shipping industry, including services such as payment solutions, paperwork, and more.
Using the ODeX Login app, you may check epayment status and e-Delivery Order Details.
Login to ODeX: ODeX started several solutions in the B2B business that other competitors haven’t. The organization is progressing well and developing capable kinds of electronic governance.
1. In a real-time, ODeX creates the greatest B2B payment solutions.
2. Multi-stakeholder processes and documentation can be handled by businesses.
3. ODeX prepares an e-form 13 for shipping service approval.
4. The organization streamlines the electronic invoice and delivery order release when engaging in EXIM commerce.
5. Creation of VAN, a unique payment option for corporations.
6. ODeX provides a short-term financing option for EXIM trade activity.
ODeX Login App Registration: (B2B Industry Customer Login Details)
Services for broad classification and ODeX:
E-invoice, e-payment, e-delivery order e-VGM, e-Form 13, and e-HBL are some of the electronic services offered by ODeX.
ODeX delivers electronic invoicing to its clients to assist them manage their businesses more efficiently.
1. ODeX takes you through the full invoice management process step by step. The invoice transactions take four phases to complete.
2. The agent submits invoice requests by selecting the appropriate shipping line.
3. The agent/consignee will get an email notification of the invoice release immediately.
4. The agent/consignee can list the bills received by the shipping line on the dashboard.
5. When the shipping line releases, the agent/Consignee will receive an intimation on the invoice by mailing.
The ODeX technology allows for cost savings, time savings, and speedy payments. The e-payments are handled by ODeX in four easy stages.
1. The shipping company issues an invoice.
2. The CHA/FFs may see the invoice on the monitor.
3. ODeX makes payments on the customer’s behalf.
4. The customer/ODeX receives a digital payment confirmation along with the shipping liner.
Order for e-Delivery:
Shipments may be released electronically in real time using ODeX. The transactions are paperless, and there is very little time spent.
1. The ODeX technology makes payments visible digitally and provides timely email alerts. Customers can check the banks’ release of NEFT / RTGS UTR NO.
2. Shipping lines issue an immediate payment receipt and update it on ODeX.
3. ODeX supplies CFS/Customer/Empty Yard with e-delivery Orders.
VGM that is automated, auto-weighed, and accurate.
For each cargo to the sea, a VGM certificate is required. ODeX facilitates the customer’s procedure by obtaining for the relevant certificate from the International Maritime Organizations (IMO).
1. VGM is submitted on the ODeX platform by CHA/FF/Shipper.
2. The CHA/FF/Shipper will be notified right away.
3. Payment confirmation will be sent to the shipper, and the VGM certificate will be available.
ODeX E-Form 13
E-Form 13 has been adopted by the major ports and shipping lines, allowing cargo to transit through the gate-in ports promptly. ODeX makes the digital E-Form 13 easily accessible, avoiding time-consuming procedures.
1. The online request is submitted by CHA/FF.
2. ODeX requests E-Form 13 permission from the shipping lines.
3. At the conclusion of the liner, the E-form 13 becomes evident.
4. The request E-Form 13 is processed by the shipping line.
5. The shipping business accepts or rejects E-form 13.
Registration with ODeX:
First, go to page http://odex.co/partners.php and go to the signup section on the home page.
2nd Step: Complete the company information on the Registration form, attach the needed papers, and click the Next button. Below is a clear representation of the Registration form.
Step 3: Before completing the registration form, read the terms and conditions. The consumer will get a notification on the registered mobile or mailing address after the ODeX has approved the request.
4th Step: Before submitting registration, the client must upload an MTO license, an authority letter to register the consignee, and read the terms and conditions.
Login to ODeX:
Customers must first visit the website odex.co/index.php to sign in to the ODeX Login page.
Customers must click the login option on the Odex Home page in the second step.
Users must then provide their login credentials in the third step. They are username and password, respectively. The consumer must first sign in and then input the captcha code, which is a security code.
ODeX Login – Forgot Password
If you forget your password for Odex Login, the option of Forgot Password will appear on the login page itself. When you click the Forgot Password link, a box will appear on your screen, prompting you to enter your email address and submit it.
You will receive an email shortly with a password retrieval link, which you can use to regain your password or create a new one.
The procedure for recovering a forgotten password is as follows:
1. Users must go to the Login page and click the Forgot Password option to recover their password using the ODEX portal. The user must put in the registered email address and click the submit button in the box that appears.
2. The web site sends a link to the customer’s email. Users must open the link in a new tab and follow the steps to create a new password.
ODeX Profile for the Launch of B2B Global Businesses
On May 15, 2015, ODeX was introduced as a carrier of numerous solutions. The ODeX is a completely online community for shipping solutions. The organization specializes in carriers, yards, port terminals, custom brokers, forwarders, shippers, consignees, and banks to fulfill financial commitments for over 1500 enterprises of all sizes, big, medium, and small. The ODeX draws about 15,000 and 22,000 online enterprises in India, and it is the world’s fastest B2B online service.
ODeX’s primary partners are:
ODeX thanks its partners for their unwavering support in growing the firm (ODeX) in all ways. They provide their time, their thoughts, their attempts to find solutions, and, most importantly, their love. All of this adds to ODeX’s potential success up to this point.
The organization takes a comprehensive approach to building an ecosystem of global activity. 1. carriers, 3. port terminals, 4. CFS, Customers Brokers, 5. Freight Forwarders, 6. Shippers, and 7. Banks are among them. MTOs, Transporters, and Consolidators make up the top ten.
The alignment of the ODeX with the following institutions was crucial in achieving success. Banks, custom brokers/freight forwarders, importers/exporters, shipping lines/NVOCCs, and other banks, to name a few. The following is a sample list of the handful who allow ODeX to participate in the activities listed below.
Recently, the transportation business has been swiftly ascending the growth ladder. Odex has developed an electronic solution to assist numerous shipping firms in efficiently handling data and details so that they may provide the best service to their customers and clients. Reliance, DHL, Piramal, Tesco, and others are some of the well-known shipping partners and commercial brands that have benefited from Odex’s services.
As a result, Odex has made exports and transportations considerably easier and more pleasant for numerous businesses. So, what services does this service provider supply to its clients and partners? E-payment, e-delivery, e-invoice, e-VGM, e-HBL, and e-Form 13 are a few examples.
|Login Portal||ODeX Login Portal|
|Odex Official Website||https://www.odexglobal.com/|
|Support Contact||+91 9863 122 122|
Important Information for Odex Registration
There are certain important considerations to make before registering for Odex Login.
• Users that register on Odex must adhere to the DG shipping requirements and provide relevant documentation to the site, such as the MTO License.
• The user must have an authorization letter on hand in order to register a consignee on the site, which must be connected to the company data form page.
• Before proceeding, the user should thoroughly read the whole page of Terms & Conditions to avoid future compliance issues.
Odex Login Support
You may contact Odex’s super-efficient customer care service for any sort of help and support with Odex Login or any other issue. On their phone number +91 9863 122 122, the customer care crew is highly accessible. Users may also write to Odex’s specialists about their complaints and difficulties by emailing them directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Depending on your needs, the pros should respond to your email promptly or contact you through phone.
Related: UdyamiMitra Mudra Loan from SBI
Download the Odex Guide.
Often Asked Questions – OdeX Login (FAQ)
Q) What is the procedure for logging into my ODeX account?
Ans: Step 1: Go to http://odex.co/index.php and click the login link in the upper left corner of the website. Step 2 – Enter your login credentials, which are your user id and password, on the login screen. Step 3 – Sign in by entering the captcha code that appears on the screen.
Q) In shipping, what is ODeX?
Ans: ODeX is an online document exchange platform that allows the shipping sector to electronically receive papers and make payments.
Q) What is the purpose of ODeX?
Ans: A B2B integration solution that is safe. Odex, a cutting-edge integration platform from Data Interchange, simplifies the exchange and processing of documents both internally and with your business partners.
Q) What exactly is the ODeX system?
Ans: Overburden Drilling EXcentric is an acronym for Odex. Odex piling is a type of drilling used to bore through boulders and rock layers. A heavy-duty drill’string’ is inserted into a steel tube or outer casing.
Q) How can I make an ODeX payment?
1. Make a note of the VAN choice as your payment method.
2. Select the VAN account and continue.
3. The user’s email address will receive an OTP.
4. The payment will be authorized and an email notice will be issued as soon as the proper OTP is input.
Q) In terms of export, what is ODeX?
Ans: OdeX is the name of the first Online Document Exchange platform in the shipping sector. Doesn’t it seem self-evident? When we came up with the idea for OdeX, a platform to make paperwork and payments simple, we felt the same thing.
Q) How can I obtain an ODeX invoice?
Ans: Step 1: The user goes to www.odex.co and selects the eDO option with the right release location for the invoice. Step 2: To submit a new invoice request, select the Liner Requests option as shown below. Step 3: To submit the request, choose new invoice request.
The content on this website is meant only for general information purpose and does not and shall not be construed as any solicitation, procurement, display, aggregation, marketing or advertisement of insurance products. Loanpersonal.in is not an insurance intermediary and hence does not endorse or solicit any such products. The information on this website is derived from publicly available sources and Loanpersonal.in cannot verify or confirm the genuineness, truth, veracity or authenticity of this information.
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply Loanpersonal.in’s partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.