Paytm Payment Bank Balance Check Number
Are you looking for Paytm Payment Bank Balance Check Number than you are at the right place. Below here is the complete process to know your Paytm Payment Bank Balance.
Paytm Payment Bank Passbook Balance Check
On the Paytm App.
Follow these steps to view your Paytm balance:
- Start your Paytm App.
- Tap the ‘Passbook’ icon on the homescreen.
- If you are logged in, you will see the balance at the top of the page.
- If you are not logged in, you will be asked to log in before being shown the balance.
Balance heck On the website Paytm.com.
Simply sign in to your Paytm account, and your Paytm Wallet balance will be displayed just below the wallet icon on the top-right of the page.
To sign in, go to the top-right corner of the page and click the Log In/Sign Up icon.
Paytm Payment Bank Customer Care Number
Below is the paytm payment bank helpline number
Paytm Payments Bank Balance Check via SMS & Missed Call Number
Do you want to use Paytm’s services in an offline mode?
Paytm’s recharge and balance inquiry services are now available offline. Paytm users will be able to check their balance or recharge by using missed call or SMS services. Paytm is currently a very popular service provider in India. Paytm’s services were entirely online and could only be accessed by internet users. Users will still be unable to add money to their wallets offline. Once you have money in your wallet, you will be able to check your balance or use these methods to recharge offline.
PNB Online Account Opening : Video KYC @ pnbnet.org.in
PNB Balance Check Number : Updated No. 18001802223 Balance Inquiry
Paytm recharge through missed call service.
This service is extremely beneficial to all Paytm users. To use the recharge service in this application, simply open your mobile dialer and dial the number 1800-1800-1234.Users simply need to dial this mobile number and follow the instructions to use this service. You will be able to recharge any mobile number or check the balance in your Paytm wallet at any time by using this service.
Paytm recharge with SMS service procedure
If you want to use these services for standard mobile recharge offers, type “PAYTM space > recharge amount” and send it to the number 09880001234.
This service can also be used for special recharges for your phone number. In the message box, type “PAYTM space > recharge amount SPL” and send it to the number 09880001234.
Paytm wallet balance check via SMS service.
- They also offer the ability to check the balance of your Paytm wallet via SMS.
- Simply enter “BAL” into the SMS index and send it to the number 09880001234.
- After sending this message, you will receive an SMS from Paytm with your wallet account’s updated balance.
As a result, Paytm’s service is extremely useful for any user looking for quick information about their current wallet balance. When you don’t have access to the internet on your phone, the recharge service with missed calls and SMS will come in handy. As a result, you can save these numbers and codes in your phone in case you need help with a Paytm recharge or balance inquiry in an emergency.
Bank of Baroda Net Banking (BOB) -Login Guide 2021
Bobibanking or Bank of Baroda Online Banking-Find Latest Login Information
How do I deposit funds into my Paytm Payment Bank savings Account?
You can fund your Paytm Payments Bank Savings Account by clicking the “Add Money” button on the bank’s homepage. You can add money from the following sources:
- Your UPI-Connected Bank Accounts
- Debit Cards that have been saved.
- Your Account at a Different Bank.
You can also make a cash deposit into your account at any of our Banking locations.
How can you transfer funds from your Payment Payments Bank Account?
- Tap the Money Transfer icon in the Paytm App’s Bank section.
- Fill in the receiver’s information or choose an already-added receiver from the list.
- Enter the amount to be transferred and press the Proceed button.
- You will now see an estimate of how long it will take the receiver’s bank to credit the receiver’s account.
- Authorize the transaction with your passcode, and you’re done!
- The transaction confirmation screen will now appear.
Loan Personal : Complete Process, Application, Fees, Interest
SBI e Mudra PM SVANidhi Loan-Apply Rs.50000
Adhar Card Loan : How to Apply, Eligibility, Documents
Money Transfer Timings:
- Transfers of up to Rs 10 lakhs to Paytm Payments Bank accounts are instant and available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, including Sundays and bank holidays.
- Transfers of up to Rs 2 lakhs to other bank accounts are made using IMPS (Immediate Payment Service), which is real-time and available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, including Sundays and bank holidays.
- NEFT is used for transfers of more than Rs 2 lakhs and up to Rs 10 lakhs to Other Bank Accounts (National Electronic Funds Transfer).
- It may take up to two hours for the receiving bank to credit the money to the receiver’s account.
- NEFT is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and settlements are done in batches every 30 minutes.
Other Important Phone Numbers of PayTm
See the below table:
|Bank, Wallet & Payments||0120-4456-456|
|Paytm Mall Shopping Orders||0120-4606060|
|Travel and Hotels||0120-4880-880|
Paytm payment bank address
136, 1st Floor, Devika Tower, Nehru Place,
New Delhi – 110019
V.J. Business Towers, Sector 125, Noida
Uttar Pradesh 201303
Noida Branch Address:
B-121, Sector 5, Noida – 201301 Opens : 10 AM to 2 PM
Closed on : 2nd & 4th Saturday and every Sunday
The content on this website is meant only for general information purpose and does not and shall not be construed as any solicitation, procurement, display, aggregation, marketing or advertisement of insurance products. Loanpersonal.in is not an insurance intermediary and hence does not endorse or solicit any such products. The information on this website is derived from publicly available sources and Loanpersonal.in cannot verify or confirm the genuineness, truth, veracity or authenticity of this information.
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply Loanpersonal.in’s partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.