PCDAOPUNE Login: On behalf of the Indian government, the Principal Controller of Defense Accounts Officers (PCDAO) provides a formal directive for the adoption of modern technology in the workplace. The Indian government urges Indian Army Officers to seek a response to submitted claims and shorten the time gap, which would otherwise cause job delays.
The 46000 army officers who hold the rank of Lieutenant to the Chief of Army Staff (COAS) can request help with minimal human interaction. It may be in Army officers’ pre-audit pay, benefits, and claims. In 2016, it was anticipated that the digital platform will provide an interactive forum for discussion of matters relating to financial transfers between army commanders and PCDA (O).
Online Claim Checking for Army Officers in 2022 via Pcdaopune Login.
|Article||PCDAOPUNE Information and Guide|
|Started by||(Ministry of Defence Government of India)|
|Launching Date||(2016 May)|
Quick Online Submission for Army Officer.
1. A sophisticated website is made to offer online services in a highly responsive and completely secured environment.
2. Information on the website https://pcdaopune.gov.in is continuously safeguarded by cutting-edge security measures.
3. An army officer can access the website by using their given Login ID and password.
4. An army officer can submit documents online, such as DSOP fund withdrawal claims and advance requests for TA/DA/LTC.
5. The Amry officer can find out how claims and Part II orders are progressing.
6. One can discover the reasons for a claim’s denial if a claim or claims are denied.
7. A police officer may download crucial formats.
A Highly Responsive Environment is Made Possible by the PCDAOPUNE Web Portal.
In May 2016, Ms. Shobhana Joshi, CGDA, unveiled the expansive PCDA (O) and IVRS Web portal “DAFFODIL,” which offers a consoling interactive module for army commanders. The use of Interactive Voice Response Systems (IVRS) gives army officers the ability to get information on parts of pay over the phone.
PCDAOPUNE Quick Links
IVRS, or Interactive Voice Response System
To use the Hindi/English IVR System services, an Army officer must call 020-26455111, 26451473, 26451477, or 26451478. The cops can contact the relevant department directly by calling a formatted set of digits. The final five digits of the salary bank account number and the date of birth are added to the first six numbers to form the CDA account number. An army officer can get payment-related information by connecting to the IVR system by calling the digits sequentially. These are some examples:
1. Verify if orders for Part II have been received or are being processed.
2. Be aware of the subscription amount and available balance that are specified in the DSOP.
3. The Ledger Wing has information on the latest three claims, including HRA and CEA.
4. Information on any outstanding travel or dearness allowance advances.
5. An officer may request a report on the most recent information on leave travel allowance claims.
6. Format for entering PAN information, pension document information, and mobile number registration.
Online PCDAOPUNE Login:
The desktop site format of the PCDAOpune Officers portal, which is created for mobile compatibility, may be seen above. Officers, AAO, BSO, and Veterans can log in to the web site using PCDAOPUNE.
First Step: The Officers should go to the official website, https://pcdaopune.gov.in/index.php, in order to access the Pcdaopune login page.
Second Step: To get to the Login for Officers, AAO BSO & VETERANS area, the officers should gently scroll down the website.
Third Step: The officers should click the login button after entering their user name, password, and captcha picture.
PCDAOPUNE Password Reset
1. On the PCDAOPUNE Army officers Login page, there is a link labelled “Forgot Password?” that may be clicked by users who have forgotten their passwords.
2. The user must fill out the captcha area, user name, and submit button.
3. The user can change their password up to five times; after that, they must make a request to a special email address (email@example.com) from their assigned government email address. It immediately and specifically responds to the user’s inquiries.
4. The password can be changed five times.
PCDAOPUNE Organization Structure
Helpline for PCDAOPUNE:
An army officer may have trouble managing the task; in that case, email addresses and hotline numbers are the best ways to have your questions answered. You may find out more information by visiting https://pcdaopune.gov.in/web/contact us or by faxing 020) 2645-3446.
PCDAOPUNE Troubleshooting Website Operations Incidents:
It’s possible that an officer can’t fully commit to the PCDAOPUNE website. The web portal might not be able to function better on its own. The following choices make it difficult for users to operate the web portal efficiently.
1. It’s possible that the website’s login credentials are broken.
2. The provided login forms shouldn’t have automatically refreshed.
3. The website might not load properly in the web browser on the display.
4. The user could have forgotten their password and been unable to change it.
5. There might have been login troubles with the user’s account.
Also Read: SBI e Mudra PM SVANidhi Loan-Apply Rs.50000
PCDAOPUNE User Solution
The user can look for solutions by:.
1. The current webpage must be tried to be refreshed by the user.
2. The user should make repeated attempts to log in but leave the login module alone for a while.
3. The user may also find it reassuring to switch network providers.
4. The website commands may become caught on the firewall and prevent the proper page from loading.
5. If a user has compatibility concerns, they may need to switch to a different browser.
|Address||Office of the Principal Controller of Defence Accounts (Officers)|
Golibar Maidan , Pune - 411 001.
|PRO CIVIL :||(020) 2640-1111/1333/1353/1356|
Often Asked Questions on PCDAOPUNE
Q) What is PCDAO number?
Ans: The Principal Controller of Defence Accounts (Officers), PCDA (O) in Pune, which oversees the pay of all serving commissioned Army officers nationwide, has issued a warning not to open e-mails that appear suspicious and require recipients to confirm their PAN numbers.
Q) How long does it take PCDA (O) to issue a PPO for a modification to an original PPO?
Ans: Typically, 3 to 4 months.
Q) A SPR is what? What is the foundation for the entitlements?
Ans: “Selected Place of Residence” stands for SPR. When officers are stationed in Field/Concessional locations where family is prohibited, they may choose their SPR. In these situations, the officers are free to relocate the family to a “Selected Place of Residence” (SPR) or their hometown, or to stay in housing in their previous place of employment.
Q) What is the SPR declaration deadline?
Ans: Officers who are married must disclose SPR within two months of the posting date. With the Station Commander’s consent, the time frame may be extended for another month.
Q) Exists a format for stating SPR?
Ans: SPR must be reported in duplicate to PCDA (O) and in accordance with the required format (.pdf format is available for download).
The content on this website is meant only for general information purpose and does not and shall not be construed as any solicitation, procurement, display, aggregation, marketing or advertisement of insurance products. Loanpersonal.in is not an insurance intermediary and hence does not endorse or solicit any such products. The information on this website is derived from publicly available sources and Loanpersonal.in cannot verify or confirm the genuineness, truth, veracity or authenticity of this information.
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply Loanpersonal.in’s partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.