Workers in the unorganized sector confront several economic challenges. The government runs a variety of programmes to help people overcome these obstacles. The Central Government has also introduced the Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana. All unorganized sector workers with a monthly salary of less than Rs. 15000 would be eligible for a pension under the PM Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana. Union Minister Piyush Goyal announced the beginning of this initiative on February 1, 2019. Workers in the unorganized sector, such as drivers, rickshaw pullers, cobblers, tailors, laborers, home workers, and furnace workers, can benefit from the PM Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana. If you are also qualified for this scheme’s benefits, you must apply for it.
Pradhan Mantri Shram & Mandhan Yojana 2022.
On February 15, 2019, the Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana went into effect. After reaching the age of 60, the recipients would get a monthly pension of 3000 rupees under this plan. Beneficiaries applying under the Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana 2022 must be between the ages of 18 and 40. This plan is not available to government workers, Employees Provident Fund (EPF), National Pension Scheme (NPS), or State Employees Insurance Corporation (ESIC) members. This plan is just for Shramyogis who do not pay income taxes.
The initiative “Donate a Pension” has been introduced.
The government has started a scheme called Donate a Pension. The Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana was used to start this initiative. Citizens can pay to the premium contribution of domestic workers, drivers, and support personnel under this arrangement. Workers in the unorganized sector who are between the ages of 18 and 40 can enrol under this program. Labor and Employment Minister Bhupendra Yadav offered this information. Every year, a minimum of 660 to 2000 rupees can be contributed, depending on age. The system provides a minimum pension of Rs.3,000 per month to those who reach the age of 60.
This plan was established with the goal of providing social security to unorganized sector workers. Aside from that, the Union Minister also introduced the e Shram App on this occasion. The e-shram platform may be used to register more than 25 crore people who operate in 400 distinct unorganized sector enterprises.
Related: UdyamiMitra Mudra Loan from SBI
PMSYM Yojana 2022 Highlights
|Name of Yojana||Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana|
|Initiated by||Mr. Piyush Goyal (Finance Minister)|
|Date of Launch||1st of February 2019|
|Yojana Started from||15th February 2019|
|Beneficiary||Unrecognized catagories and sector Workers|
|Number of beneficiary||10 Crore approximate|
|Contribution||Rs 55 /month to Rs 200 /month|
|Amount of Pension||Rs 3000 Per month|
|Category of Scheme||Central govt. scheme|
|Official website of Maandhan||https://maandhan.in/shramyogi|
Benefit to the beneficiary’s family in the event of the beneficiary’s death or incapacity.
If a beneficiary dies while receiving a pension, the person’s spouse will get half of the pension. This pension will only be given to the beneficiary’s spouse. Apart from that, if the beneficiary has made a regular contribution and has been permanently incapacitated for whatever cause before reaching the age of 60 years and is unable to continue his contribution under this program, his spouse might get the benefits of the system by making monthly contributions.
Update on the Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana.
The government has launched the PM Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana for employees in the unorganized sector. Workers in the unorganized sector who have reached the age of 60 will get a minimum pension of Rs.3000 under this plan. In the year 2019, the Indian government launched this program. More than 44.90 lakh workers have signed up for the plan so far. This plan is open to all workers with an annual salary of less than Rs.15,000 and who are between the ages of 18 and 40. The recipient must invest every month in order to benefit from this plan. The quantity of the investment will be decided by the investor’s age. This sum varies between 55 and 200 dollars.
• The Life Insurance Corporation of India is in charge of the Yojana. The Life Insurance Corporation of India will also provide a pension.
• To apply for this plan, you must bring your Aadhar card and bank account passbook to a CSC facility. After the account is opened, the recipient will receive a Shramik Card. If you want any further information on this plan, please call the helpdesk number. The first number to call is 18002676888.
Apply for the PMSYM Yojana online.
Beneficiaries must have an Aadhar card and a bank account to participate in the plan, and the bank account must be connected to the Aadhar card. After applying for the PMSYM Scheme, the applicant will be required to pay a monthly fee. Shram Yogis under the age of 18 will have to pay a monthly premium of Rs.55, those between the ages of 29 and 40 would have to pay a monthly premium of Rs.100, and those beyond 40 will have to pay a monthly premium of Rs.200. To apply for the Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana, go to the local public service center or digital service center and fill out an application. Take your bank account passbook and Aadhar card with you to complete the registration.
The Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana serves a specific purpose.
The major goal of the PMSYM Yojana is to offer financial support to unorganized sector employees by providing a pension of Rs 3000 once they reach the age of 60. With the money acquired through this plan, the recipient may live comfortably in old age and meet his financial demands. be able to finish Through the PMSYM Scheme 2022, Shram Yogis will become self-sufficient and empowered. The Indian government seeks to support all impoverished people and laborers financially through its government initiatives.
PMSY 2022 is a year in the future.
Under this scheme, other schemes such as LIC, EPFO, ESIC, and others operate. Workers who do not have a regular source of income and whose income is dependent on the labor they perform to make a living on a daily basis are eligible to apply for the Pradhan Mantri Shram Yoga Yojana. Through the Digital Seva website, the VLE will enroll eligible citizens in the PM-SYM initiative. Eligible individuals can register for this program over the internet. If a beneficiary dies while receiving a pension under this system, his widow will get 50% of his income as a pension.
On discontinuation of the Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana, benefits would be paid.
• If the beneficiary withdraws from the program within 10 years of its inception, just the contribution share will be repaid to him, together with the savings bank rate of interest due on it.
• If the beneficiary withdraws from the scheme after completing the 10-year purchase period but before reaching the age of 60, the contribution portion of the scheme will be reimbursed to him, together with any accrued interest.
• If a beneficiary has made regular contributions and dies for any reason, his or her spouse might continue the plan by making monthly contributions.
• The fund will be credited back to the subscriber and his or her spouse and wife after their deaths.
Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana 2022 key facts
• For the scheme’s effective implementation, the Life Insurance Corporation of India would serve as a nodal agency.
• The beneficiary will also pay a monthly premium in the LIC office, and the LIC will issue a monthly pension to the beneficiary upon completion of the program.
• A direct bank transfer will be used to transfer this monthly pension to the beneficiary’s account.
• If you have any questions concerning the Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana, you can call any Life Corporation of India office or go to the website listed below.
• According to the statistics, roughly 64.5 lakh individuals had signed up for it as of May 6.
Pradhanmantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana Benefits
• This initiative will help employees in the country’s unorganized sectors, such as drivers, rickshaw pullers, cobblers, tailors, laborers, domestic staff, and brick kiln workers.
• Eligible recipients would get a monthly pension of Rs 3000 under this plan after they reach the age of 60.
• The government provides the same amount to your account as you do to the PM Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana.
• After your death, your wife will be entitled to half of your one-and-a-half thousand rupee pension for the rest of her life.
• Under this initiative, the government would direct transfer Rs 3000 from the recipients’ savings bank account or Jan Dhan account to their savings bank account or Jan Dhan account via auto debit.
Enrollment in PMSYM is a simple process.
Who are eligible for the benefits of the Pradhanmantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana
• Landless agricultural laborers, as well as small and marginal farmers.
• Two jobs that spring to mind are fishermen and animal caretakers.
• Labeling and packaging in brick kilns and stone quarries
• Those in the building and infrastructure industries.
• Leather workers.
• Cleaning supplies.
• Household workers.
• Fruit and vegetable merchants; migrant laborers, etc.
Who is not eligible for the benefits of the Pradhanmantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana?
• Employees in the organized sector, as well as members of the Employees’ Provident Fund.
• Member of the State Employees Insurance Corporation and the National Pension Scheme.
• Those who have to pay income taxes.
Exit and fuel are covered under the PMSYM Yojana.
If you stop in the midst of the Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana, you must agree to the terms listed below.
• If the beneficiary leaves the program before the ten-year period, the contribution will be paid at the rate of a savings account.
• If the beneficiary dies for whatever reason, the program might be continued by his life partner.
• If the recipient dies after a period of ten years or more but before reaching the age of sixty, the contribution will be paid as accumulated interest, plus the contribution or the savings bank rate, whichever is higher.
• If a person becomes a permanent ashram before reaching the age of 60 and is unable to continue this program, his or her spouse may do so.
• On the recommendation of the NSSB, the government may additionally grant alternative departure measures.
PM Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana Eligibility
• The candidate must be an unorganized sector labour.
• Workers in the unorganized sector should not earn more than Rs.15000 per month.
• Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 40.
• The most important requirement is that you are neither a tax payer or an income tax payer.
• The individual must not be covered by EPFO, NPS, or ESIC.
• The subscriber must have a mobile phone as well as an Aadhaar number.
• The plan also requires a savings bank account.
Yojana PMSYM 2022 (document).
• Identity card.. • Aadhar Card
• Passbook for a bank account.
• Your mailing address.
• a phone number
• A picture that is the size of a passport.
Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana Premium Amount
|Age of admission||Age of Pension||The monthly contribution of a member (Rs)||Contribution of the Central Government on a Monthly Basis (Rs)||Contribution total per month (Rs)|
What exactly is the Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana, and how can I apply?
• Interested recipients who wish to apply for the Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Yojana must first go to the nearest public service center with all of their documentation, including their Aadhar card, bank account number, and cellphone number.
• Following that, you must submit all of your paperwork to the CSC officer. After that, the CSC agent will fill up your application form, print it, and hand it to you.
• Make a copy of the application form and keep it for future use. In this manner, your application will be processed through the PMSYM Scheme.
How to Enroll?
• To begin, go to the official website of the Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana.
• The home page should now appear in front of you.
• To apply immediately, go to the main page and click the link here.
On this page’s main page, you’ll find a link that says “Click here to apply now.” This option must be selected. The following page will open in front of you when you select the choice.
• On this screen, you will notice the Self Enrollment option, which you must select. You must input your cellphone number after selecting the option. Then you must press the Proceed button.
• After clicking the button, fill in your name, email address, and captcha code on the screen, then select “Generate OTP.” After that, you must input the OTP and click Verify.
• Fill out the rest of the application form after that. The needed documents must be uploaded in JPEG format. The application form must then be submitted when it has been reviewed.
• Take a printout of the page and save it.
Using the CSC VLE.
• To begin, go to the official website for the Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana.
• The home page will then appear in front of you.
• To apply immediately, go to the main page and click the link here.
• Now you must click on the CSC VLE link.
• After that, you’ll be sent to a new page where you’ll need to enter your login and password.
• Now you must select the Sign In option.
• Select the Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana from the Schemes tab.
• When you select this option, the Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana application form will appear in front of you.
• You must fill out all of the required fields in this form, including your name, email address, residence, state name, and district name.
• Now you must submit all of the necessary paperwork.
• After that, you must press the submit button.
• You will be able to apply in this manner.
The process of signing in has begun.
• You must go to the official website of the Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana.
• The home page should now appear in front of you.
• Go to the main page and select the Sign In option.
• The selections below will now appear in front of you.
o vle csc
• Select the appropriate choice based on your needs.
• A new page will appear in front of you after that.
• You must enter your login, password, and captcha code on this page.
• After that, you must select the Sign In option.
• You will be able to sign in using this method.
Ministry of Labor and Employment, Government of India, Joint Secretary and Director General (Labour Welfare).
• Toll-free number: 1800 267 6888
• email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Website: https://maandhan.in/
The content on this website is meant only for general information purpose and does not and shall not be construed as any solicitation, procurement, display, aggregation, marketing or advertisement of insurance products. Loanpersonal.in is not an insurance intermediary and hence does not endorse or solicit any such products. The information on this website is derived from publicly available sources and Loanpersonal.in cannot verify or confirm the genuineness, truth, veracity or authenticity of this information.
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply Loanpersonal.in’s partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.