Sri Chaitanya Online Exams: Login at epraghna.com for Sri Chaitanya Online Exams. To take an online test, visit the online website link and the e-Praghna app. Guide for App and Web Login to the e Praghna Online Test.
Sri Chaitanya is a well-known brand in the coaching industry and helps students get ready for some of the nation’s toughest entrance exams. Having started in 1986 with a Junior Girl College, Sri Chaitanya now has a vast network of Branches all throughout the nation.
Sri Chaitanya Online Exams Details for e-Praghna Students:
Aim of Sri Chaitanya Online Exams
a). Including preparation instruction in the main course curriculum.
b). By offering the greatest entrance preparation tutoring, students may enroll in the best universities, like IIT, NIT, AFMC, AMIIS, etc.
c). It assigns the top specialists to each area, and the faculty members are extremely experienced and dedicated.
Sri Chaitanya Online Exams is a cutting-edge online examination platform, known as e-Praghna, has been created in-house by Sri Chaitanya and is hosted on secure cloud infrastructure to enable it to operate at its peak at any time.
All of Sri Chaitanya’s students enrolled in junior and senior colleges as well as long-term students across all streams, including IIT/ engineering and medical streams, are subject to online exams of various sorts, such as part tests, unit tests, practise tests, grand tests, etc.Sri Chaitanya Online Exams
Coaching is offered by Sri Chaitanya in seven different subjects.
|Sri Chaitanya Coaching for Exams|
|ICON – Gateway to IIT.|
|NEON – National Engineering Program.|
|Medicon – Gateway to Best Medical Colleges.|
|LEO – Longterm EAMCET Program.|
|CA CPT Academy.|
|Sri Chaitanya DLP.|
Prerequisites for the online Praghna Sri Chaitanya exam.
• Windows or Mac-based desktop or laptop with internet access. A minimum of 4-6 Mbps of Internet speed is needed.
• Cell phones with 3G or 4G. In this situation, the student should choose a location with the strongest 3G or 4G signal and make plans to access from there.
Sri Chaitanya Online Exams Details:
1. Sri Chaitanya conducts online exams for students’ benefit, such as part tests, unit tests, practise tests, and grand tests, taking into consideration the benefits one can gain.
2. All students taking their junior and senior colleges are required to take these online exams.
3. The college administration calls for long-term tutoring in all of the IIT/Engineering and medical courses.
4. Students may obtain immediate guidance from topic specialists.
5. A question bank with hundreds of questions and notes is made available to students.
6. Students may easily take a series of practise exams on the ePragna site and receive feedback on in-progress evaluations on the display.
How can I take the e Praghna Sri Chaitanya online exams?
Login for Sri Chaitanya Online Exams.
- In the address bar, enter the website www.epraghna.com.
- Enter your User ID, Student Admission No., and password, XXXXXXX.
- The e-Praghna website will launch.
- They have several choices on the menu, including Home, Online Exams, Results,
- Online courses and live classes.
- To write examinations, select the Online Exams option.
- The schedules for the exams for today are available on that website.
- Exam dates will be shown on the Today Page.
- Written examinations are not displayed on the All page; instead, the Practice page contains practice papers.
- Click the Take Exam button next to the today’s scheduled exam if you wish to take the test.
- You’ll get a page with exam instructions.
- To view the terms and conditions page and directions for writing the exam, click Next.
- Click on “I’m ready to start” after checking the instructions.
Exam paper will be loaded, and it will be given to you.
- To store the response to the current question and go on to the next, we must choose one and then click the SAVE AND NEXT button.
- Selecting the Mark for Review option will allow us to go back and review the question.
- Using the Clear Response option, we may delete the response to any stored questions.
- Green is the colour that is displayed for saved answers.
- Questions that have been visited but not responded to are highlighted in red.
- and questions marked for review are shown in violet.
- By clicking on the topic name, we may quickly choose the necessary subject based on our needs.
- After answering every question in every topic, we must click the SUBMIT button to finish the exam. Your test has been submitted in its entirety.
- You will receive an EXAM SUMMARY after hitting the submit button. Here are details on questions that have been addressed and those that have not.
- By selecting the NO button in the Exam Summary, you can return to the question paper if you see any discrepancies between the questions that have been answered and those that have not.
- If all is OK, you select YES in the exam summary.
- The exam submission process then asks for your approval before presenting the results and the remaining time. then press OK.
- You completed your exam successfully.
- View the results of the Sri Chaitanya online exams.
- You may view your exam results at the Results page after submitting the exam.
- On the Results page, you can view both the Results and the Progress Report.
- Page of the progress report is shown.
e-praghna portal: Take Tests & Feedback / Login Issue. (Infinity Learn)
1. Go to the student login page https://www.epraghna.com/studentLogin online site, and you’ll find the following problems on the login page.
2. From this login page, students may access exams on infinite. To do this, click the button that is located above the feedback/login problem.
3. To take a test at Infinity Learn, you must go to a new page and enter your admission number and password.
Sri Chaitanya Online Exams Study Guide at ePraghna.
All of Sri Chaitanya’s students enrolled in junior and senior colleges as well as long-term students across all streams, including IIT/ engineering and medical streams, are subject to online exams of various sorts, such as part tests, unit tests, practise tests, grand tests, etc.
A cutting-edge online examination platform called e-Praghna that Sri Chaitanya designed in-house is housed on secure cloud infrastructure to enable it to operate at its peak performance every day and every time.
Student Login for Sri Chaitanya Online Exams @ e-Praghna Portal:
Educational institutions affiliated with Sri Chaitanya have created the e-praghna web site specifically for use by students taking online examinations.
First Step: Students should go to the e-Praghna Portal, which is located at https://www.epraghna.com/studentLogin, to sign in to the e-Praghna Sri Chaitanya Portal.
The second step is for the student to input their admissions number, cellphone number, and password. They should then choose whether they are a student, employee, or parent from the drop-down menu and click the login button.
How can I access ePragna for an online exam?
• Launch a Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome browser.
• Enter www.epraghna.com in the Address bar of the browser.
• User Id: Enter Your Password and Your Student Admission Number
• Sign in with your login information.
How can I reset my ePraghna online exam login password?
• To change your password, click the Forgot Password link.
• To reset your password, click the Forgot Password link and input your Admission Number.
• Next, press the Submit button.
• To request an OTP, enter your admission number and registered cellphone number.
• An OTP will be issued to the cellphone number you have on file; input it on the Forgot Password page and then select Verify OTP.
• You will be given the choice to set a new password after entering the correct OTP. Enter a new password and confirm it.
• and choose “Submit” Your password will be successfully updated.
What are the requirements for the Sri Chaitanya online exams?
By utilizing cloud services, Sri Chaitanya created the cutting-edge online testing system known as e-Praghna. The cloud provides e-Praghna with services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
1. The following devices can be used by Sri Chaitanya students to access e-Praghna.
2. The student has to connect to a 4 to 6 Mbps Internet connection in order to complete the online exam.
3. The devices might be laptops, desktop computers, or cell phones that run Mac or Windows.
4. To ensure continuous Internet access, the student is urged to keep 4G services.
Infrastructure & Resources
Their Secure hostels offer a safe haven for students. Libraries are well-established because they provide students with access to all necessary study materials. Periodicals and journals are stored in libraries and numerous foundation programmes for pupils to succeed in order to get further information.
E-Praghna Student Registration.
You must finish the E Praghna student registration procedure in order to use all of the features available on the E praghna Sri Chaitanya student login page. the following steps:
• Not all applicants who request quick registration through the portal for new users or students are approved.
• Because the facility is not accessible to students outside of the institution, you must be enrolled in one of Sri Chaitanya Educational Institutions’ colleges in order to use their online educational services.
• Students from the Sri Chaitanya Group of Institutions can visit this Student Sign Up page to self-register or to have their details updated in the portal database so they can readily access these educational resources.
• The login function on this page of the portal’s main website should be used by all students who have previously registered for it.
E Praghna Login available for
2. The student’s parents.
3. Academic staff and other workers.
The details of Sri Chaitanya E praghna login online exams.
The first to think of the new concept of making learning easy and accessible from home was one of them, Sri Chaitanya educational institutes. The “e-praghna: Sri Chaitanya exam” portal’s main benefit is that it provides live lectures and mock tests that can be taken from any location within or outside the house, making online mode studying convenient and saving students’ time and effort.
Services provided by Sri Chaitanya Techno school.
1. It provides introductory and advanced coursework for the country’s top competitive examinations, such as IAS, IIT, NEET, and AIIMS.
2. It offers online practise examinations for the aforementioned disciplines.
3. Doubt sessions are held at the end of the weakened even on holidays.
4. Subject matter experts offer advice and help to students.
5. Students get access to hundreds of practice questions and notes on the Praghna portal.
6. The portal offers both practice tests and real-time evaluation on a single screen.
Also Read: SJC ERP Login – Student Portal
SCAITS was created by the Sri Chaitanya Group of Institutions as a digital testing platform for students. While staff is in charge, parents can witness the performances. Students’ attendance is automatically tracked as soon as they check in to the class. Students will have access to the whole schedule and format of the online live sessions prior to the start of class. For better understanding and revision, online courses may also be viewed offline.
Sri Chaitanya Online Exams Contacts
|Sri Chaitanya Online Exams Contacts||Phone Numbers|
Often asked Questions on Sri Chaitanya Online Exams.
Q) How can I register to take the Epraghna Sri Chaitanya online exams?
- You must first visit website www.epraghna.com.
- You must then navigate to the student login page.
- You must then input your E-Praghna admittance number.
- Enter your registered mobile number at this point.
- Next, type in your user name and password.
- The next step is to sign in by clicking.
Q) In India, how many Sri Chaitanya schools are there?
Ans: Over time, Sri Chaitanya expanded not only among his own kingdoms but also throughout the entirety of India (cf. map). There are 380 schools and 293 junior college branches together. It is currently a reputable household name all throughout the nation.
Q) Is Sri Chaitanya an ICSE or CBSE school?
Ans: Co-educational Sri Chaitanya Techno School is a member of the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
Q) What does Sri Chaitanya mean by Super 60?
Ans: SUPER-60. For students in classes XI and XII, an exclusive online classroom teaching programme aims to achieve all India ranks below 10 and 1000 in JEE Advanced and JEE Mains.
The content on this website is meant only for general information purpose and does not and shall not be construed as any solicitation, procurement, display, aggregation, marketing or advertisement of insurance products. Loanpersonal.in is not an insurance intermediary and hence does not endorse or solicit any such products. The information on this website is derived from publicly available sources and Loanpersonal.in cannot verify or confirm the genuineness, truth, veracity or authenticity of this information.
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply Loanpersonal.in’s partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.