TAFCOP DGtelecom Gov In: Telecommunications Analytics for Fraud Management and Consumer Protection (TAF-COP) is an online platform created by the Department of Telecommunications (DoT). This site attempts to protect customer information and combat fraud.
This platform, which is part of the DGTelecom (Director General Telecom), provides telecom analytics services online through the web, where users may verify the total number of mobile connections currently active on their names and connected to their Aadhaar cards.
A user can apply for a maximum of nine mobile connections in his or her name, according to current criteria.
Facilities TAFCOP DGtelecom Gov In
The following are some of the services available through this site.
• If a subscriber has more than nine connections in his or her name, the portal will send him an SMS.
• After receiving notification of more than 9 connections through SMS, all subscribers can log in to the portal and take the appropriate action. When a subscriber submits an online request, a “Ticket ID Ref No” is produced, which may be used to track its progress.
• Subscribers may also monitor the progress of their requests after logging in by using the “request status” feature on the portal. For that, you’ll need a “Ticket ID Ref No.”
Why People sometimes forget that they have issued a mobile number that they no longer use, thus customers may now deactivate or block that number.
About TAFCOP DGtelecom Gov In
The Department of Telecommunications has created a portal called Telecom Analytics For Fraud Management & Consumer Protection (TAF-COP). TAFCOP Portal, tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in, has been launched by the Telecom Service Provider. Login and Mobile Number Checking Services are accessible from the Department of Telecommunications. Telecom Subscribers with more than nine different connections registered with their name on Telecom Services India would find the Top Tafcop Gov In Official Website quite handy. Subscribers may get information about their online connections, as well as other telecommunications services information. No Applicants can make a Telecommunications Login or Check Telecom Status Registered Under them using the HelP of Ticket ID Ref.
|Initiated by||(Telecom Analytics for Fraud management and Consumer Protection)|
|Department||Department of Telecommunication, Government of India|
|Who are the Beneficiary||All mobile subscribers in India|
|Purpose||To provide a mechanism for tracking mobile numbers and fraud statistics.|
|Official website Portal||tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in|
Telecom TAFCOP Portal Benefits
The Name of Portal may be used to investigate the Telecom Analytics For Fraud Management & Consumer Protection Portal. Under Telecom Service, the Portal delivers Analytics and Consumer Protection. It offers all information about Telecom Subscribers Connections, such as Registered Mobile Connections Working, SIM Number with Working Status, and Department of Telecommunications Login. So those are the Portal’s Advantages.
Tafcop Gov In @ TAF-COP Portal Login
Many users seek this benefit from the telecommunications service so that they may file complaints and use the telecommunications services. The following are the steps to apply for a login.
• Go to the Portal of the Department of Telecommunications.
• Now, go ahead and click Login.
• Fill out the registration form first.
• Complete the essential fields now.
• Then return to the Home Page.
• Fill up your User ID and Password.
• Complete the Captcha.
• By clicking the Login button, you may access the Portal.
Related: Is Arogya Sanjeevani Policy Good
TAFCOP dgtelecom tracking portal- Check online
After logging onto the TAFCOP portal, you may verify the total number of mobile numbers that have been activated and connected to your Aadhaar Card. Follow the instructions outlined below.
Note: As stated on the page, this service is now available exclusively to Telangana and Andhra Pradesh users, although consumers from other states may also verify the data of all sim cards activated on their names.
Step 1: Go to tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in to see the official website.
Step 2: After clicking this link, you will be sent to the TAFCOP portal’s main page, where you will see a box to input your cellphone number (as shown below).
Step 3: Simply input any cellphone number and click the Request OTP button to get the data of all the SIM cards that have been issued and connected to your Aadhar Card. A new OTP screen will appear (as shown below).
Step 4: Now, in the relevant area, enter the OTP you got on your phone and click the Validate button.
Note: If you do not receive an OTP, you can click the link to Resend OTP.
Step 5: You’ll be sent to the site after verifying your OTP, where you’ll see a list of mobile sim cards connected with your Aadhaar card. This list will contain any mobile connections issued against your Aadhar Card or any other ID evidence you have used because all mobile numbers are linked to identification proof.
A list will appear, as seen below.
Note: This portal was up and operating for that number, displaying all issued SIM cards, when I investigated a mobile number registered in the Uttar Pradesh west circle.
How to report a cellphone number on TAF-COP is as follows:
Now that you have a list of all cell numbers, you may readily see any strange numbers that you believe were not provided with your permission. After you’ve identified the phone number, tick the box next to it and then choose one of the options below.
• This isn’t my phone number.
• This is optional.
If you did not issue this number, you can choose This is not my phone number; if you don’t need it, use the Not necessary option. After you’ve made your choice, click the Report button below. Your request will be sent to the Department of Telecommunications, which will instruct the operator to block or deactivate the number.
You will also receive a request reference ID, which you should keep on hand for future reference.
You don’t have to report anything for the phone number you’re presently using. If you use a corporate mobile connection, you may receive a long list of all corporate mobile connections that are active on any firm ID. In this circumstance, company officials will have to identify the telephone numbers.
How can you find out where your report request stands?
If you’ve made a request for a cellphone number that you don’t need or don’t recall, you may check the progress of your request by following the steps below.
1. Log in to the official website at tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in using the OTP verification procedure.
2. A request tracking box will appear when you log in to the portal (as shown below).
3. Now input your Ticket Ref ID, which you received after submitting your request.
4. Finally, press the Track button. The screen will display your current status.
The Department of Transportation has previously issued Customer Acquisition Guidelines, and service providers are in charge of managing the Customer Acquisition Form (CAF). An operator is not allowed to offer more than nine mobile connections in a Subscriber’s name, according to government standards.
TAFCOP Government Services
Telecom Subscribers can access the Telecom Analytics For Fraud Management & Consumer Protection TAFCOP Portal to see what services are available. The following is a list of services.
• Telecom subscribers who have more than nine multiple connections registered under their name will receive an SMS notification.
• Anyone may look up the connection that is registered in their name.
• A login is required for status checks and other services.
Instructions for Verifying New Mobile Subscribers from TAF-COP.
Instructions for TAF-COP Verification of New Mobile Subscribers
1. The DoT established a joint expert committee in accordance with the directives contained in the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India’s decision and order dated 27.04.2012 in WP(C) No. 285/2010. (TAF-COP). The instructions have been completed after taking into account the Committee’s recommendations, and they are being provided through this letter.
2. The CMTS/UAS License requirement states, among other things, that “the LICENSEE should guarantee proper verification of each and every client before registering him as a subscriber; instructions provided by the licensor in this respect from time to time shall be rigorously followed.”
3. It has been agreed that the Service Providers must closely follow the guidelines in this document regarding subscriber verification. Unless otherwise specified in the letter, these instructions will supersede any subsequent instructions provided on the topic and will be effective three months from the date of issue.
4. Activation of a new mobile connection: A passport-sized photograph of the subscriber should be pasted on the Customer Acquisition Form (CAF), and the subscriber’s documents as proof of identity (Pol) and proof of address (POA) should be attached to the CAF, according to the instructions in effect at the time.
5. The CAF must be filled out and signed by the subscriber (CAF, photo, and papers attached) at the point of sale (POS). In the case of an illiterate individual, the CAF may be filled out by a person at the point of sale, but the subscriber’s thumb impression, photo, and papers may be attached. Every CAF should be given a unique number when it arrives in the warehouse and before the SIM is activated.
6. The subscriber will be given a counterfoil/receipt including the Pol & PoA data, including the subscriber’s name, mobile number applied for, CAF number, kind of Pol/Poa, issuing authority, date of issuance, and serial number of the Pol/PoA document, which will be signed with the Pos stamp.
7.The authorized person at the PoS shall record in the CAF that he has seen the subscriber, matched the subscriber’s photograph on the CAF with the subscriber, verified his copies of proof of address and proof of identity attached to the CAF with the original, and signed the CAF and all attached documents (along with full name & stamp containing address). In the CAF, adequate room should be allowed for this function.
What exactly is the TAF-COP Portal?
This website was created to assist subscribers in determining the number of active mobile connections in their name and taking the appropriate steps to resolve any extra mobile connections. The Customer Acquisition Form, on the other hand, is managed by the service providers (CAF). Subscribers with more than nine multiple connections in their name will be notified through SMS, according to the TAF-COP portal’s features.
Often Asked Questions- tafcop dgtelecom gov in
Q) Is Tafcop a genuine legitimate website or a scam?
A: The Tafcop portal is a government of India website that is maintained directly by the Director-General Telecom and is part of the Department of Telecom. This website is undoubtedly legitimate and genuine since it uses the gov.in domain extension, which is exclusively provided to official websites in India.
Q) What is the best way to figure out how many cell numbers I have in my name?
A: The Tafcop webpage makes it simple to check this. In this post, we included a step-by-step instruction that will assist you in identifying all digits associated with your name.
Q) What is the maximum number of SIM cards a person may have in his name?
A: A person cannot have more than nine mobile connections granted in his name, according to official rules given by the Department of Telecommunication India, and it is the obligation of mobile carriers to not supply more than nine sim cards to a person. The TAFCOP portal will send him an SMS if he has more than nine cell connections.
The content on this website is meant only for general information purpose and does not and shall not be construed as any solicitation, procurement, display, aggregation, marketing or advertisement of insurance products. Loanpersonal.in is not an insurance intermediary and hence does not endorse or solicit any such products. The information on this website is derived from publicly available sources and Loanpersonal.in cannot verify or confirm the genuineness, truth, veracity or authenticity of this information.
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply Loanpersonal.in’s partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.