Tata capital home loan-होम लोन
Tata capital home loan offers low-interest home loans with rates as low as 6.70 percent per annum. On extended loan terms of up to 30 years, you can get a maximum loan amount of Rs.5 crore. A processing fee of up to 2% of the loan amount, plus applicable taxes, may be charged.
Information about Tata Capital Home Loans
You may acquire house loans at low rates from Tata Capital, as well as personalized assistance throughout the process. Here’s a rundown of the key elements of their home loan programs:
Tata capital home loan Highlights
|Tata Capital Home Loan 2022 Highlights|
|Interest Rate||6.70% onwards|
|Loan Amount||Minimum: Rs.5 lakh, Maximum: Rs.5 crore|
|Processing Charges||0.5% of the loan amount onwards + GST|
|Penal Interest Rate||Extra 2% on applicable rate for the duration of delay|
|Prepayment/Foreclosure Charges||NIL for own-source payments|
|2% for non-individuals and balance transfer on fixed-rate|
|Tenure||Upto 30 Years|
|Rate Packages Available||Floating/Fixed|
Tata Capital Home Loan Categories
1. Tata Capital Home Loan
• Benefits: Aspiring homeowners can use this loan to buy a plot or a new house, build a house on an existing plot, or extend or renovate an existing property.
• Starting at 6.70 percent, interest rate
• Amount of loan: Rs. 5 lakh to Rs. 5 crore
• Duration: up to 30 years
2. Tata Capital Low-Cost Affordable Home Loan
• Benefits: In accordance with the government’s PMAY (Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana) plan, Tata Capital provides Affordable Housing Loans to the economically disadvantaged, SCs and STs, as well as women from the outskirts of metros, Tier I, Tier II, and Tier III cities.
• Starting at 10.10 percent p.a., interest rate
• Loan amount: up to Rs. 2 lakh
• Duration: up to 30 years
3. Home Extension Loan from Tata Capital
• Benefits: These loans are for those who want to make structural repairs to their current home or who want to expand their living area.
• Interest Rate: 8.50 percent per annum and up
• The loan amount ranges from Rs. 2 lakh to Rs. 5 crore.
• Duration: 30 years
4. NRI Tata capital home loan
• Benefits: These home loans are available to NRIs, PIOs, and OCIs for the purchase or construction of a new home in India.
• Interest Rate: 6.70 percent per annum and up
• Loan Amount: Depending on Eligibility
• Duration: 30 years
You may also find these posts Useful:
Eligibility Criteria for Tata Capital Home Loans
What are the Tata Capital Home Loan Eligibility Requirements?
Tata Capital offers a variety of home loan options, each with its own set of requirements. Customers interested in applying for a Tata Capital Home Loan should review the qualifying requirements to prevent loan rejection. The following are the most typical Tata Capital Home Loan Eligibility Criteria:
You must fulfill the following requirements in order to apply for a house loan.
Individuals who are salaried:
• The candidate must be between the ages of 24 and 65. (at the time of loan completion).
• A minimum monthly income of $30,000 is required.
• The applicant must have at least two years of work experience.
• The applicant’s age must be between 24 and 65 years old (at the time of loan completion)
• The applicant’s total experience in the present line of business must be at least 3 years.
Tata Capital Home Loan Video Guidance
Tata capital home loan interest rate
The interest rate for Tata capital home loan starts from 6.70% for loan of 5 lakh to 500 lakh.
What is the Tata Capital Home Loan Eligibility Calculator and how can you utilize it?
The Tata Capital Home Loan Eligibility Calculator will help you figure out how much money you’ll be able to borrow. You only need to enter a few details into the calculator. Among the specifics are:
• Your net monthly income
• The interest rate on your Tata Capital home loan
• Your existing monthly obligations (If there are any)
• Preferred Tenure (Number of months for which you want to service the loan)
After that, in a fraction of a second, the calculator will display the maximum allowable loan amount as well as the EMI amount.
Documents Required for a Tata Capital Home Loan
Documents Required for Salaried/Self-Employed Tata Capital Home Loans
• Employer Identification Card
• 3 passport-size pictures connected to a fully completed loan application form
• Identity Proof (Anyone):
• Proof of Residence/Address (Any one): PAN/ Passport/ Driver’s License/ Voter ID card
• A recent copy of a telephone bill, an electric bill, a water bill, or a piped gas bill, as well as a copy of a passport, a driver’s license, or an Aadhaar card
Papers Concerning Real Estate:
• Construction permission (where applicable)
• Registered Agreement for Sale/Allotment Letter/Stamped Agreement for Sale (only for Maharashtra)
• Certificate of Occupancy (in case of ready to move property)
• Approved Plan copy (Xerox Blueprint) & Registered Development Agreement of the builder, Conveyance Deed
• Share Certificate (only for Maharashtra), Maintenance Bill, Electricity Bill, Property Tax Receipt (For New Property)
• Payment receipts or bank account statements demonstrating all payments made to the builder/seller
Statement of Accounts:
• Bank Account Statements for the last six months for all bank accounts owned by the applicant/s
• If you have ever taken out a loan from another bank or lender, you must provide a loan account statement for the prior year.
Salaried Applicant/Co-applicant/Guarantor Income Proof:
• Copy of Form 16 for the previous two years or copy of IT Returns for the previous two financial years, acknowledged by the IT Department
Non-Salaried Applicant/Co-applicant/Guarantor Income Proof:
• Business address proof • IT returns for the previous three years • Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Account for the last three years • Business License Information (or equivalent)
• Certificate of TDS (Form 16A, if applicable)
• Qualification certificate (for C.A.s, doctors, and other professions)
Fees & Charges for Tata Capital Home Loans
Fees & Charges for Tata Capital Home Loans are listed in the table below.
|Tata Capital Home Loan||Fees and Charges|
|Processing Charges||0.50% of loan amount|
|Foreclosure Amount||There are no fees for paying off a loan with your own money.|
|EMI payments Delayed||For the duration of delay, a charge of 2% over the current rate will be applied.|
|Legal charges||On the Actuals|
|Any other (e.g.Collection agency)||On the Actuals|
Tata Capital Home Loan Login
- Go to Tata Capital Home Loan Website
- Click on login from the top right corner
- Select the login option you are looking for
- Enter your credentials like user id, or mobile number and password.
- Submit to login
Tata capital home loan EMI calculator
Know your expected EMI as well as a breakdown of principal and interest repayments with the Tata Capital Home Loan EMI Calculator. To get the payback summary, simply input the loan amount, interest rate, and term in the calculator. You’ll notice the EMI and total interest outgo at first. The amortization schedule, which shows the breakdown of repayments, is located below this. This timetable will only assist you in better planning your payments.
Consider the following scenario:
A steel firm with a revenue of 2 crores wishes to apply for a house loan of 20 lakhs, which would be paid back over 20 years at variable interest rates. he house loan would be utilized to buy a ready-to-move-in property in an affluent Greater Noida neighborhood. You’d want to know the total equivalent monthly installments as well as the amount of interest that will be charged on your home loan. The EMI, interest outgo, and total amount (EMI+Interest) payable on your house loan are listed in the table below.
EMI, Interest Outgo, and Total Repayment Amount
EMI, Total Interest Outgo, Total Repayment (Interest + Principal)
Often Requested Questions on Tata Capital House Loans
Q1) For what makes use of could Tata Capital House Loans be used?
Ans: Tata Capital House Loans can be found to help you in meeting your own home demands.
It’s obtainable for the following functions:
• Buy a brand new house or residence.
• Buy a landof land and/or construct a house on it.
• To construct a brand new built-up space.
Q2) What are the repayment options for a Tata Capital house mortgage?
Ans: You can repay your Tata Capital Home Loan in one of the following ways:
• Cheques with a post-dated date (PDCs).
• Electronic Clearance Service (ECS) feature, through which Equated Monthly Instalments (EMI) are deducted from your account on a regular basis with your permission.
Q3) Is it feasible to take up a Tata Capital Top-Up Loan on an existing Home Loan without having to put up additional collateral?
Ans: Once your eligibility matches the lender’s set terms and conditions, you can take out a top-up loan on your current Tata Capital Home Loan.
Q4) For home loan-related questions and help, how should I contact Tata Capital?
Ans: Customers may reach Tata Capital Home Loan by phone, email, or mail. They can also go to their local Tata Capital branch to get their questions and concerns answered. The following are the contact information for Tata Capital’s home loan customer service.
Q5) Who is eligible for a Tata Capital home loan?
Ans: You can apply for a Tata Capital home loan if you want to do the following:
o Purchase a new home or apartment.
o Buy a residential lot and subsequently build a house on it.
o Renovate your current home.
o To expand/addition your current home/apartment.
Q6) What is the maximum loan repayment term available?
Ans: To repay your debt conveniently, you can prolong the duration of your loan up to 30 years.
Q7) Is there a return policy for the processing fee?
Ans: No, the processing fee is a one-time cost that the bank incurs in order to complete your loan application. Whether or not your loan application is granted, the cost is non-refundable.
Q8) What are the different loan repayment alternatives that Tata Capital offers?
Ans: Your Tata Capital loan can be repaid in the following ways:
o Electronic Clearance Services (ECS) Your EMIs will be debited from your loan account
o Cheques with a future date (Post dated cheques).
Q9) Is it possible for me to get a fixed-rate mortgage?
Ans: Yes, for the first three years of the loan repayment term, you can pick a fixed rate house loan.
With your permission, your loan will be automatically switched to a variable rate when the 3-year period has ended.
Q10) How can I shorten the term of my loan?
Ans: You can shorten the length of your loan by making prepayments on your mortgage or raising your Equated Monthly Instalments (EMIs).
Q11) How can I get a copy of my home loan statement?
Ans: You may access your home loan statement by going to the customer portal and logging in with the information supplied in the lending institution’s welcome letter. The Provisional Interest Certificate can be obtained in the same way.
Q12) When applying for a loan, who can be a co-applicant?
Ans: A co-applicant can be a member of your immediate family, such as your spouse, parents, children, or siblings, when applying for a house loan. The property’s co-owners must all be co-applicants for the loans. Co-applicants, on the other hand, do not have to be co-owners of the property.
Q13) How long would TATA Capital take to approve my loan application?
TATA Capital may take up to 4-5 days to sanction your home loan application if you are a salaried candidate. Self-employed candidates, on the other hand, have a loan approval time of 7-8 days. You will get a loan sanction letter verifying your eligibility for the loan when the lending institution has completed your loan application.
Customer Service Number for Tata Capital Home Loans
You can contact Tata Capital home loan customer service agents or send an email to the email address shown on the website if you have any questions about house loan interest rates, term, loan amount, or eligibility conditions or processing costs.
1860 267 6060 is a toll-free number.
(Mon-Sat; Closed on Sundays and Public Holidays; 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.)
Email Address (only for home loan customers).
Tata Capital Home Loan Address for correspondence:
Peninsula Business Park,
Ganpatrao Kadam Marg,
Lower Parel, Mumbai – 400013.
11th Floor, Tower A,
The content on this website is meant only for general information purpose and does not and shall not be construed as any solicitation, procurement, display, aggregation, marketing or advertisement of insurance products. Loanpersonal.in is not an insurance intermediary and hence does not endorse or solicit any such products. The information on this website is derived from publicly available sources and Loanpersonal.in cannot verify or confirm the genuineness, truth, veracity or authenticity of this information.
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply Loanpersonal.in’s partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.