Keka Login is a Payroll Software / Apps that allow you to log in Self-Service Portal for Employees. Keka Login is one of India’s leading HR solution providers. The company creates tailored HR solutions for specific business needs at a reasonable cost that is accessible to everyone. They offer a portfolio of HR solution features at a low cost that no one else can match.
Here is a list of Keka services that a lot of their clients use. The features serve as a backbone for HR operations, allowing companies to take their creative ideas even further by putting in place methodical processes. As previously stated, the firm provides services, with the following price for HR & Payroll Platform.
Keka Login – (Signup) Registration:
Keka makes it easy for everyone to register. To use HR solutions more effectively and efficiently, a user can register and log in. The HR portal is full of appealing features and benefits, and it meets HR requirements.
Step 1: In the address box, type www.keka.com and press the search button.
The user will now proceed to the Keka Home page in the second step. The Get Free Trail button must now be clicked by users. The user will be sent to a new page where they must input their information once more.
Third Step: Users must enter their First Name, Last Name, Valid Email Address, and Phone Number before proceeding to the next step. After you’ve entered your information, the following step is to finish the registration process.
Step 4: Keka will give you notifications through email or text message. Login credentials will be obtained by the user.
Direct Keka Official Links
Employers, workers, and consumers may all easily access the KeKa website using the Keka login procedure. KeKa encourages consumers to choose mobile-friendly applications over desktop and laptop applications. On Android/Apple smartphone devices, KeKa HR Solutions is simple to install. The programs software may be found on both the Google Play Store and the Apple Store (IOS applications). The actions described below must be followed by any user.
First, users must open a browser and type www.keka.com into the address bar. After that, they must click the search button, which will bring up the home page.
The user’s second step is to go to the login page, which is seen below.
Step 3: Fill in the blank field with the registered email address.
The user must key in the registered password after entering the registered email. After that, select Login.
Unable to Login at Keka.
You may be unable to log into Keka for one of three reasons.
1. Not registered or wrong email address:
It’s possible that your login email address isn’t registered with Keka or is wrong.
• If your email address is not registered, you must first register on Keka by clicking on the invitation link in your email.
• If you are unsure whether the email address associated with your account is correct, please contact your company’s human resources department. HR can change an email address if it is inaccurate.
2. Password is incorrect:
You have entered an incorrect password.
Step 1: Click Forgot Password on the login screen to reset your password.
Step 2: On the following screen, enter your Keka email address and click the ‘Reset’ option.
Step 3: You will get an email with instructions for changing your password. To reset your password or create a new one, click the link in the email.
After that, you may access your account by entering your registered email address and new password.
3. Internet Browser Session:
If another user used the same machine (and browser) as you, the former session may still be active and creating the problem. If you’re still having difficulties logging in, try clearing your browser’s cookies and cache.
To delete cookies and cache, follow these steps: ‘Ctrl + Shift + Del’ will open the browser. The browser’s history will be cleared. Any problems you’re having due of an existing session will be resolved by clearing the history.
If you don’t want to wipe your history, you may instead utilize your browser’s Incognito mode.
Please contact email@example.com if you are still unable to log in to Keka.
Restrict Keka Login to an employee
Employee access to Keka can be limited. Follow the procedures below to prevent a current employee from accessing Keka Login:
Step 1: Type the employee’s name into the search field to find his or her profile.
Step 2: On the extreme right hand side of the employee’s profile, click the ‘Disable Login’ option. Disable Login is selected.
Step 3: Click ‘Yes’ to confirm the disable login action, and the employee will lose access to Keka.
Note that disabling the employee’s login will not remove or leave the employee from your Keka organization (thus restricting the employee to access Keka).
To cancel the login restriction, go to the employee’s profile and click the “Enable Login” option.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are having trouble disabling an employee’s login.
Also Read: NiyoX Equitas Savings Account @ 7% Interest
At Keka, they offer three different price options:
|Foundation||Rs.4999 per month (100 employees included) +Rs.30 / additional employee per month|
|Timesheet (Add-on) - Rs.60 per employee per month|
|Strength||Rs.6999 per month (100 employees included) + Rs.60/additional employee per month|
|Timesheet (Add-on) - Rs.60 per employee per month|
|Growth||Rs.9999 per month (100 employees included) + Rs.90 / additional employee per month|
|Timesheet (Add-on) - Rs.60 / employee per month|
Permissions and Role Login with Keka
What kinds of roles and permissions are available to users on Keka?
Organizations define their workers’ tasks and assign them roles as a good practice. HR Manager, HR Executive, Payroll Admin, Asset Manager, and other frequent responsibilities in an organization are examples. Various obligations accompany each post.
Employee performance is improved when numerous jobs are specified in an organization because employees know what is expected of them.
Employees can be allocated to one of six predefined roles in Keka. The modules that may be accessed by each role are limited.
The following is a list of roles and the access privileges/permissions they grant:
1. Global Admin – A ‘Global Admin’ job has access to the whole Keka system for the organization. They have access to practically all of their organization’s data on Keka, including money, and can make changes to almost everything. This function is typically allocated to the company’s CXOs and Directors.
2. HR Manager – An ‘HR Manager’ job has full access to all personnel data, including profile information, attendance, leaves, and salary/financial information. The ‘HR Manager’ position will have access to just Company Settings, Billing, Leaves & Holidays, Employee, Time & Attendance, Onboarding & Exit.
3. HR Executive – An ‘HR Executive’ function has the same access as a ‘HR Manager,’ with the exception of access to workers’ compensation and financial information.
4. Payroll Admin – To efficiently handle the organization’s payroll process, a ‘Payroll Admin’ will have access to all financial facts. A ‘Payroll Admin’, on the other hand, will not have access to an employee’s profile, which includes their leaves, time and attendance, and other information.
5. Asset Manager — To successfully manage asset monitoring and allocation, a “Asset Manager” will have access to just asset-related information of workers.
6. Project Admin – A ‘Project Admin’ has full access to all Project rights, including Clients, Timesheets, Teams, Tasks and Billing, and Reports. ‘Project Admin’ will be unable to access employee profiles, including leaves, time and attendance, and payroll.
Download Keka Login.
Keka Login is a program that allows you to log in to your Keka account. Keka is a mobile app that works on iOS and Android.
Keka may be accessed through the web browser by visiting to https://www.keka.com/. The browsers Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox are recommended* for usage with Keka (Latest versions).
Download Keka @ IOS
* We recommend that you use the most recent version of your favorite browser for the best Keka experience.
Keka may also be accessed on an Apple iPhone by registered Keka users. To start using Keka on your iPhone, download the Keka app from the App Store and log in using your Keka credentials.
Download Keka IOS APP Here
Download Keka @ Android
Android – Keka may also be used on Android phones by registered Keka users. To get started with Keka on your Android phone, download the Keka app from the Google Play Store and log in using your Keka credentials.
Download Keka Android APP Here
Note: Keka is not available on BlackBerry or Windows Phone.
Products from Keka:
Payroll and expenditures, Modern HR, Hiring & Onboarding, Integrations, Performance & Careers, Time & Attendance, Project Timesheet, and Security are all included in the Keka product suite.
Payroll Software with Keka Login Details about logging in:
Excellent Features of Keka:
Start-ups, small businesses, and large corporations can choose from a variety of packages. The foundation package is more suitable for businesses who are just starting out with automation. The monthly fee is INR 6,999, with an extra INR 60 per month charge for each new employee.
The’strength’ package offers an organization the ability to expand up with sophisticated automation and staff involvement. Employers may buy it for INR 9,999 per month for up to 100 employees, plus INR 90 per month for each additional employee.
The firm launches a third bundle called ‘Growth’ that automates employee performance and activity tracking. Each new employee costs INR 130 per month.
‘Blue Collar Pricing’ is also devised by the firm. Learning management products and start-up price It is best suited to new businesses. Employers with a positive attitude may want to reward and recognize their personnel. At an inexpensive price, the Keka offers its clients incentive and recognition HR modules.
National and international clientele:
For its clients, Keka offers an easy-to-follow payroll procedure. The firm’s services are well-liked and might be utilized chevalier. ICM Capital, boobmo spare parts specialists, Industrial Air Solutions LLP, Ratna Global, and Euro Cars are among the organizations mentioned (Euro Cars India Pvt. Ltd).
Software by Keka:
Payroll software, compliance, spending management, remuneration, loan & advances, and employee finances are all part of the payroll in a nutshell. Despite the fact that payroll is a time-consuming operation, HR is kept at rest by the software. A few instances are shown below.
1. The HR and finance divisions make many changes to employee payrolls throughout the month. Due to the built-in calculation mechanisms in this program, the financial concerns change properly.
2. Payroll configuration is a time-consuming procedure that is tailored to the needs of the company.
3. The user does not require prior payroll expertise to complete the pay revision procedure.
4. Prior to the finalization and distribution of wage payslips to employees, HR solutions give a preview. The payroll software, on the other hand, has wizards that help HR professionals get better advice. The following areas are affected.
5. When it comes to employee leave, attendance, and overtime deductions and pay, if appropriate.
6. HR-payroll may help with salary and bonus revisions, as well as arrears computations and dues. Reviews and wage comparisons from prior months are included in the HR payroll.
7. Keka software also offers payroll analytics for planning and compensation, spending management, and accounting.
Also Read: Axis ASAP Savings A/c | Zero Balance | Apply
Keka Contact Details
Keka Phone Numbers:
+91 89292 08062
+91 40 4137 1123
Plot No 283/A,
Kavuri Hills, Madhapur
Hyderabad – 500033
Often Asked Questions Keka Login
Q) Is Keka a corporation headquartered in India?
Ans: The Other Information Services Industry is home to KEKA TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED, which is based in Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
Q) Is working at Keka a good idea?
Ans: Based on 109 anonymous employee evaluations, Keka HR has a 4.6 out of 5 star rating. Employees at Keka HR are 97% favorable about the company and would suggest it to a friend. Over the previous 12 months, this rating has risen by 8%.
Q) What are the product and services of Keka?
Ans: The following is a list of Keka’s product and services.
• Payroll in India
• Managing the payroll.
• Compliant payroll.
• Salary Advances and Loans
• Portal for Employees (Self Service)
• Oversight of leave.
• Onboarding and termination of employees.
The content on this website is meant only for general information purpose and does not and shall not be construed as any solicitation, procurement, display, aggregation, marketing or advertisement of insurance products. Loanpersonal.in is not an insurance intermediary and hence does not endorse or solicit any such products. The information on this website is derived from publicly available sources and Loanpersonal.in cannot verify or confirm the genuineness, truth, veracity or authenticity of this information.
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply Loanpersonal.in’s partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.