Tamilnilam Login: A Tamilnadu citizen can profit from the establishment of Tamilnilam, a revenue department web site. The government launched a particular step to give e-patta, in which the land allocation would be placed in the tamil nilam website to have greater visibility online, and the web portal maintains the whole database of land records district-wise in Tamilnadu.
|Department Name||(Revenue & Disaster Management department Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name||Tamil Nilam login|
|Official website Portal||www.tamilnilam.tn.gov.in|
|TamilNilam login URL||https://tamilnilam.tn.gov.in/Revenue/login.html|
|Initiating State||Tamil Nadu Government|
Tamilnilam Important Links
Tamilnilam login @ tamilnilam.tn.gov.in.
1. Citizens should go to page https://tamilnilam.tn.gov.in/Revenue/login.html and use the direct login page link.
2. After entering the username and password, the citizen must click the login button.
Tamilnilam tamilnilam.tn.gov login: There are two types of logins available to Tamilnilam on the web portal: revenue login and CSC login.
View Patta Chitta Information
Details about Patta Chitta may be found here:
1. The citizen must go to eservices.gov.tn.in, which is the TN e-service site.
2. The Tamilnadu government offers land records e-services, which allow citizens to see patta, FMB, and Chitta Extract.
3. The page will reload and open a new tab with the district, taluk, village, view Patta/Chitta, patta number, and authentication value.
4. (View Patta/concerned Chitta’s District, village, Circle, patta amount, or survey number) should be chosen.
5. If one of the patta numbers is highlighted, the citizen must input it. If the survey number button is highlighted, the citizen must input the survey number.
6. Finally, people must input the authentication value in the area beneath that patta number/Survey number and submit the form.
(RDMD Tamilnilam login) Revenue and disaster Department – purposes & aims:
The following are the broad purposes of the RDMD (Revenue and Disaster Management Department):
1. It enacts land reforms and distributes land to the poor and, more crucially, to those who are qualified. It also serves as the custodian of government lands and maintains a record of state land upkeep.
2. The Tamilnadu government has tasked the following ministries with carrying out the tasks of the above-mentioned goals. Commissionerate of Revenue Administration, Disaster Management and Mitigation, Commissionerate of Land Administration, Commissionerate of Land Reforms, Commissionerate of Survey and Settlement, and Directorate of Urban Land Ceiling and Land Tax are the seven commissionerates.
3. Departments, HODs, and undertakings should be contacted with any questions or concerns about surveys and settlements.
4. Any anomalies in the documents or outstanding land disputes are discovered. Principal Secretary to Government Kumar Jayant, IAS, may be reached at 25671556 PABX 5664 and email@example.com.
Tamilnilam login Benefits:
1. Tamil Nilam supports authorities in preserving data integrity and accuracy in all transactions affecting land records.
2. The TN site will create an important component called as Chitta Extract, that will be supplied to people.
3. The web portal maintains track of the complete workflow procedure.
4. Role-based protection is implemented towards the land records.
5. All persons receive Sms alerts via the internet portal.
6. The ministry can monitor reports for taluk, district, and state-level officials via the TN Nilam website.
7. The recorded transactions limit the scope of land disputes among Tamil Nadu residents.
Full Form of TamilNilam
|TamilNilam Full Form||Tamil Nadu Information System on Land Administration and Management|
Citizens’ Tamilnilam Services
• Rural Chitta Extract and Its Applicability
• Status of the Urban TSLR Extract and Application
• A Field Measurement Book is a book that contains measurements taken in the field.
• Data on Revenue Court Cases
• Data on Civil Court Cases
• Search for land in Tamilnadu by district, taluk, village, survey number, and sub division.
• Check Patta Number in any district using the eAdangal Crop Management System.
• TN EC View of any sub-survey division’s number
• The GCC, TP, ULB, and VP are all affected by Tamilnadu Property Tax.
The Revenue and Disaster Management Department of the State Government of Tamilandu is in charge of the Tamilnilam portal. It is done via gaining access.
How can I look up land information in Tamilnilam?
Property owners in the state of Tamilnadu can check their land information online by following the steps outlined below.
1. Visit the Tamilnilam web portal.
In any browser, navigate to http://tamilnilam.tn.gov.in:8080/landinformation/index.html.
2. Select Service from the drop-down menu. You may choose from a variety of services, including EC, Property Tax, Rural or Urban Chitta Extract, and Application Status.
3. To go to the appropriate page, click on the link. From each selection, select the appropriate information.
4. Fill in the property information, such as the patta number. To receive precise information, enter your own property specifics.
5. Click the Submit button.
According to the income records accessible in Tamilnadu land information data, you may acquire the most up-to-date information.
Other web portals include the main site, which may be accessed at page tamilnilam.tn.gov.in/Revenue/login.html. The second portal, known as Tamil Nilam(Urban), is primarily for urban land records and land transfers, and may be viewed by citizens.
Login for Revenue Employees.
Employees in the revenue department can access their accounts by following the steps outlined below.
1. Go to https://tamilnilam.tn.gov.in/Revenue/login.html to access the revenue department’s page.
2. Finally, log in to your account using the login option.
Tamilnilam Customer Service
With the following inputs, property owners can notify the authorities if there are any anomalies in the data linked to Tamil Nilam’s services.
1. Go to tamilnilam.tn.gov.in:8080/landinformation/contactus.html and fill out the feedback form.
2. Type your full name and email address in the boxes provided.
3. From the dropdown menu, select Subject Type / Service.
4. Fill in the details in 200 characters or less.
5. Enter the code given and accept the terms.
6. To send the complaint, click Submit.
Also Read: Top 12 Demat Account Lowest Brokerage
Login to the Tamilnilam CSC.
So, dear candidates, on the Tamilnilam Portal, there is a distinct CSC Login option. Please follow the instructions outlined below: -.
• To begin, go to the Tamilnilan Portal’s official website by clicking here.
• In front of you, the homepage will appear.
• Type in your CSC Login ID now.
• Please type in your password.
• Then select the Login option from the drop-down menu.
• You can only use this approach if you’re a CSC (Common Service Center) user.
TamilNilam Register at TN.GOV.IN.
TamilNilam 2022, for Tamilnadu residents, you may get all the information you need above. Everyone may now register for Tamil Nilam login, application status, csc login, subdivision, department login, urban, order copy, urbantamilnilam, sub division patta transfer vide can no: without any errors. We’ll also include a copy of the patta transfer order as well as a joint patta transfer – full field patta transfer. The fees and other information are only available on the official website, eservices.tn.gov.in. All districts’ status will be updated here. Let’s have a look at the details on the next page. Go to patta chitta, which is our home page. Take a look at this page.
|(பட்டா வாங்குவது எப்படி)|
|( பட்டா மாற்றம்)|
|(பட்டா சர்வே நம்பர்)|
|(வட்டாச்சியர் அலுவலகம் பட்டா)|
|(நில உரிமை விபரங்கள்)|
|(பழைய பட்டா எடுப்பது எப்படி)|
|(சர்வே என்ன கண்டுபுடிப்பது எப்படி )|
|(வில்லங்க சான்று online)|
|(இலவச பட்டா பெறுவது எப்படி)|
|(பட்டா எண் அறிவது எப்படி )|
|(பட்டா சிட்டா பாக்கணும் )|
|(பட்டா வாங்கும் ஆகும் செலவு)|
|(பட்டா செல்லுமா பத்திரம் செல்லுமா)|
|(பட்டா பெறுவதற்கான விபரம் )|
|(பட்டா மாறுதல் விண்ணப்ப எண்)|
|(பட்டா மாறுதல் உத்தரவு நகல் )|
|(பட்டா இல்லாத நிலம் )|
|(புல எண் பார்ப்பது எப்படி )|
|(பத்திர பதிவு ஆன்லைன் )|
|(வில்லங்க சான்றுகளை இலவசமாக இணையத்தளத்தில் )|
|(நில வரைபடம் எடுப்பது எப்படி )|
|(சிட்டா நகல் பெறுதல் )|
We have provided information on Tamilnilam Portal 2022 in this part. So, fundamentally, Tamilnilam is the most recent initiative of the Tamilnadu State Government to handle land information such as transfer and verify facts. This internet portal is available to Tamilnadu residents. Property Tax can also assist them with their land details or transfer for further information on the application status and required specifics of the property. Tamilnilam means for Tamilnadu Information System on Land Administration and Management, hence the acronym stands for Tamilnadu Information System on Land Administration and Management.
Individuals’ lands and unobjectionable government poramboke lands were taken by the Tennessee Revenue Department. In the past, when the DMK was in power, the state government provided free home site patta to thousands of individuals. Adi Dravida, Tribal Welfare, BC, MBC, and the Minorities Welfare Department are among the communities that have benefitted from patta. The revenue department ran into an administrative issue when the involved authorities were unable to properly identify the registered documents, and as a result, the beneficiaries were unable to get certificates of ownership.
Mr. Stalin, the Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu, has begun the distribution of e-patta to 3.35 lakh persons in the state. The CM has presented 10 e-pattas to deserving families in the Secretariat as a gesture of goodwill. According to the tax department, the main beneficiaries of this initiative are the Narikuravar Irular communities (57,978), SC/ST (2.35 lakh), and BC (41573).
To begin the distribution of free e-patta land, the TN government purchased 11,873 hectares from the AD&TW Department and 2,668 hectares from the BC, MBC, and minority welfare departments. The project has generated 2.77 lakh beneficiaries who have erected residences on properties purchased by the district collector, according to the indicated lines. The government has granted e-patta to 43,911 people till March 31, 2022. The remaining of land distribution will be completed in fiscal year 2022-23.
Also Read: Is Arogya Sanjeevani Policy Good
Often Asked Questions on TamilNilam
Q) What is the procedure for creating a TamilNilam account?
A: Citizens and workers of the revenue agency must both register their accounts through offline branches. The account information will be sent to them by SMS or email.
Q) Is it possible to monitor the status of a land transfer in TamilNilam?
A: Yes, you may log into your account if you recently transferred your land to yourself or someone else. You may check the status of a land transfer under status.
Q) Is it possible to change my TamilNilam password?
A: No, if you want a new one or have forgotten your password, you must contact the customer care staff, who will either offer a new one or reset your password.
Q) What is TamilNilam Urban, and how does it work?
A: If you wish to look for information on land records and transfers in urban areas, you can utilise the TamilNilam Urban web site.
The content on this website is meant only for general information purpose and does not and shall not be construed as any solicitation, procurement, display, aggregation, marketing or advertisement of insurance products. Loanpersonal.in is not an insurance intermediary and hence does not endorse or solicit any such products. The information on this website is derived from publicly available sources and Loanpersonal.in cannot verify or confirm the genuineness, truth, veracity or authenticity of this information.
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply Loanpersonal.in’s partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.