AP ESR Login @ esr.ap.gov.in login
AP ESR Login: Andhra Pradesh CFMS Central Financial Management Systems The CFMS has structured the organization unit by department, post, and people that work there. The Treasury and Accounts Departments, as well as the Pay and Accounts Department, were mandated to assist employees, retirees, and all stakeholders in the first phase.
AP ESR/CFMS/HR Tool, the best HRM repository:
HCM modules were deployed in the second phase. From employee recruiting through termination, the module will automate operations (superannuation).
HCM modules are used to create and update data in a digital format. Rich and large amounts of data are saved in the HRM repository, which Employees may access. AP Employee Service Register, or AP ESR, is one of the most crucial components. In issues of AP ESR, it discusses the roles and responsibilities of DDOs, employees, the Treasury Department, and others.
Goap – employee service book, Maintenance of Service Register Andhra Pradesh
Employee Service Register Details for AP ESR Login Online (ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ఉద్యోగులసర్వీస్బుక్)
The e-Service Book’s Importance:
The financial department created the e-service book app, which gives employees access to their service information. Any 01-level employee can log in and change the e-service book page. Employees/DDOs must update any new employee service registration as part of the systematised procedure. DDOs have the console controllers.
Access to e-Services
1. The DDO can maintain control over the ESR information or enable staff to amend the service log.
2. Under the e-service book-entry menu, employees are required to provide service details from Part 1 to Part 9 (sub-menus).
3. The employee must validate his or her entry of information in the accessible blocks. The DDOs double-check the confirmed information.
4. Through their logins, DDO will obtain a list of the Employees’ services.
5. Biometric authentication is used by the DDOs to verify the Employees’ data.
• At the sub-treasury officer’s/office, PAO’s the sub-menu part will be viewed and confirmed (9).
• Individual employee data on Part (9) that reaches the Treasury online is validated.
• It’s double-checked against the treasury records’ reference copy.
• Then, using biometric authentication, the Sub-treasury officer verifies it.
As a result, personnel information is organized and verified at two levels: DDOs and Sub Treasury. The system’s security is enhanced by this double-check. The ESR module facilitates e-governance by combining a large AP HR staff database with the complexities of finance systems. Here are a few actions that any employee may take to add new information or amend old information.
You May Also Read: Meebhoomi (AP) మీ భూమి Land Portal @ meebhoomi.ap.gov
AP ESR Portal: AP CFMS Portal Interfaces
The ESR subpages that must be filled out were designed with the user in mind. Employees must go to the official AP CFMS website, https://cfms.ap.gov.in/, and click the AP ESR hyperlink on the main tab to access the ESR interface. The main page will redirect to https://esr.ap.gov.in/Login.do, which is the new online interface for the ESR. Employees must complete the dialogue box with their login information.
AP E-Service Book for Login:
Step-1: First, go to https://esr.ap.gov.in/Login.do, which is the e-service book console.
Second Step: For the initial login, enter the CFM ID (employee ID – 8 digit) and the same EFMS ID.
3rd Step: After logging in, change the password.
4th Step: The login page will redirect to a new web page with an e-service book-entry link in the left margin.
5th Step: When you click the book-entry hyperlink, a succession of sub-menus appear, starting with Part (1) and ending with Part (9).
Note to keep in mind:
If an employee forgets their password, they may reset it using the lost password option, and the DDOs will send a new password to the person’s designated cell phone.
You May Also Read: jagananna amma vodi ap gov in – జగనన్న అమ్మ వొడి
Update- AP ESR Salary, Educational Certificates & Personal details
Personal information, salary, and educational certificates should all be updated on the ESR. The AP Finance Department has created a website called apesr.apcfss.in for E-Service Book(ESR) in order to collect information on all government Employees.
All government Employees must update their personal information, salary, educational certificates, service information, pay drawn information, and leave credit information in the ESR system. Punishments and incentives Employees’ CFMS and HRMS will be updated with the revised information. Certificates of Oath can be ordered online by clicking here. For further information, go to this link.
You May Also Read: e Praghna | Important Guide-Student Login/Registration
Details for the E-Service Book:
1. On the initial login screen, select eService Book Entry, which will reveal a sequence of sub-menus, one below the other.
2. There are nine components, each of which will store a different employee parameter.
|Details||Sub Menus (parts)|
|1||Personal Details of Employee||Part- (1)|
|2||Details of Nomination||Part- (2)|
|3||SR Events,||Part- (3)|
|4||Leave Travel Concession (LTC) details||Part- (4)|
|5||Departmental Tests/Training Information||Part- (5)|
|6||Incentives Details||Part- (6)|
|9||Confirmation by the treasury officer / PAO.|
(ESR Data Confirmation)
3. Here’s a real example of how to fill out Part 1 of the e-service book entry: information about yourself e-service book entry submenu item
Employees Personal Data (Part 1)
On the tab of the employee Personal data (Part -1) page, there are components such as employee information, family information, education information, address information, and hometown information.
Employee Details & Information:
1. Name, surname, date of birth, date of admission into regular government service (DAY/MONTH/YEAR)
2. The employee has no ability to change these facts.
3. In ESR, the next row contains the remaining fundamental information. The employee can modify the fields if he or she wants to.
4. In reality, the screen populates with all of the HRM’s information, and any adjustments that are needed may be made by an employee.
5. Corrections are permitted in the following fields: Aadhar Number, Parent Department, Service Rule, Class/Branch, Post in Parent Department, Last Salary Drawn DDO Code (11-digit number), Employee Present Status, religion, State, district, Mandal, Village, Pin Code, Nationality, State, district.
State Local Status: (State, District, Revenue Division, Mandal),
Differently Abled, PF details: (Types of GPF, Provident Fund Account Number), and additional information such as identification markings and height in centimetres.
6. An employee has the ability to edit the fields listed above. Employees can select the appropriate choice from a drop-box adjacent to these fields.
7. Click the save button at the bottom of the module to confirm your changes.
8. The DDOs will later verify it.
Other elements in Part 1 can also have any additions, deletions, or information in the corresponding areas. It can then go on to the Sub-menus, a dropbox of ‘e-Service Book Entry link’ on the main page, and proceed with parts 2 through 9 that are listed in the Sub-menus.
Resetting the AP ESR Login Password
You do not need to be concerned if you have previously registered on the portal but have lost your password. By accessing the website, you may quickly change your password. To recover your login password, follow the instructions below.
• Go to https://esr.ap.gov.in/, which is the official website Portal of the AP ESR.
• On the right side of the homepage, there will be a login form.
• Enter your CFMS ID here and then choose “Forgot Password” from the drop-down menu.
• Your entered mobile number will appear on the next page. Here’s where you’ll need to fill in your new password.
• Then, in the box below, click “Get OTP.”
• Your registered cellphone number will now get an OTP, which you must validate.
• Your password will be successfully reset when you confirm the OTP.
You May Also Read: Is Arogya Sanjeevani Policy Good
What information about the employee should be entered into the portal?
By logging onto the AP ESR site, employees must update the following information. Various degrees of information must be given.
• Identifying information
• Specifics of the nomination
• Volunteer Opportunities
• Make a note of the details of your travel concession.
• Tests & Training Specifications for the Department
• Ledger should be left behind.
• Validation of the ESR.
Required Documents-AP’s ESR Portal (Upload)
The following papers must be uploaded on the AP ESR site by the government employee.
• A copy of your SSC certificate as well as an extract from your SR.
Aadhar Card is a unique identification card issued by the government of India.
• The most recent image
• A certificate stating your caste
• A doctor’s note
• Certificates of Educational Achievement.
• Slippery PF
• A copy of the first page of a bank passbook is required.
You May Also Read: 11 Best Bank to Open Account in India : 2022 High Interest List
How can I update Apesr.apcfss.in’s information?
Employees can change their Personal Details, Nomination Details, Service Events, Leave Travel Concession Details, and other information by signing on to the AP ESR site. Many employees will be updating their personal information for the first time, and they may do so quickly by following the instructions below.
• To start with, go to apesr.apcfss.in, the official webpage of the portal AP ESR.
• You will now be sent to the website’s homepage. In the login form below, you must enter your CFMS ID and password.
• Next, you’ll see the website’s dashboard. Click the “PART 1 Personal Details” option on the left side of the screen.
• Next, the employee’s personal information, such as name, gender, merit status, caste, Aadhar number, department, birthplace, and so on, must be entered into the form.
• Click the “Submit” button when you’ve finished filling out all of the fields.
• You must also complete procedures such as Nomination Details, Service Events, Leave Travel Concession Details, Departmental Tests & Training Details, Incentives, Document Uploads, and Leave Ledger, among others.
• Once you’ve completed all of the fields, you must submit the form.
You may Also Read : ESIC Gateway Login | Instant ESIC Pay e-Challan 2022- Registration App
Procedure to Check AP ESR Data Entry Report @ apesr.apcfss.in.
At apesr.apcfss.in, Check the ESR Data Entry Report by following the instructions below.
• To do so, go to apesr.apcfss.in, the AP ESR’s official website.
• You will now be sent to the website’s homepage. After that select the “Click here to see the report” option underneath “ESR Data Entry Status Report.
• Enter the DDO Code on the next page to check the report.
• Select “ALL DISTRICTS” from the drop-down menu if you wish to get a report by district.
• You can examine the data entry report more readily this way.
Instructions for STO Login:
o Fill in the USER ID field (8-Characters). STO-xxxx is an example of a company name (xxxx is a 4-digit sto code).
o Type your password into the box provided.
o Go to the Login page and click it.
Update ESR Information Instructions
The actions below should be completed at three levels: employee, DDO, and Head Office.
On an individual basis.
• All Employees must update their service data from part 1 to part 12 of the e-Service Book Entry menu, which has sub-menus.
• After providing all of the information from Part 1 to Part 12, all of the information is gathered in one location under the see and confirm sub-menu.
• Confirmed employee information will be provided at the next level, where they may connect to their individual DDOs to complete the process.
ESR DDO Level
• DDO must also submit his or her employee service information and follow the instructions.
• In his or her login, the concerned DDO will receive a list of the employee’s service data for confirmation.
• The DDO must check each employee’s information against the service record and authenticate the accuracy of the information using biometric authentication.
• For additional confirmation, all DDO personnel information will be available via the Head Office login.
Head Office Review
After DDO’s confirmation, Head Office must enter the View and Validate submenu and review and confirm each and every employee’s service data.
Service Book Maintenance
E-Service Books are required for all government employees. Existing employees’ Service Books will be replaced by electronic Service Books. All entries in the employee’s Service Books must be updated in the new format of the e Service Book by the Heads of Offices/ Departments who manage them.
Full Form of AP ESR
“Andhra Pradesh Electronic Service Register” is the full form of AP ESR.
About AP ESR (apesr.apcfss.in)
The Government of Andhra Pradesh has launched the AP E-Service Book (ESR), which is administered by the Finance Department. The goal of this site is to bring together all of the state’s government personnel under one roof. On this platform, government personnel have access to financial services and other relevant services. Employees who are using the portal for the first time must first register, following which they will be able to log into the site and access numerous services.
All government Employees must update personal information, education certificates, salaries, service information, leave credit information, and other information on the AP ESR site. Employees who have not yet updated their information will be sent to this website to complete the process.
Overview of the AP ESR.
|Name of the Website Portal||AP ESR|
|Initiated by||Andhra Pradesh State Government|
|Authority||Department of Finance|
|Beneficiary||Employees of the AP State Government|
|Services Provided||Human Resources Management System associated Services|
|Official Website of AP ESR||apesr.apcfss.in|
AP ESR Video Guide (Complete Features)
Below is a video guide for AP ESR complete features
Often Asked Questions on AP ESR (FAQ)
Q) Why does the E-Service Book (ESR) need to be updated?
The AP Finance Department is adamant about using ESR instead of the office’s traditional service register. In order to gather all government employee data, the AP government issued GO Ms No:99 Dt:27/06/2018. A new website, https://apesr.apcfss.in, has been developed to collect information on the individuals. All data should be updated in the AP E-Service Register retrieving the instructions and documents needed for the change.
Q) How can I log in to apesr.apcfss.in on the ESR website?
• Go to page http://apesr.apcfss.in and create an account.
• Enter your 8-digit CFMS ID on the front page of the aforesaid website ( To know your CFMS id please go to CFMS)
• The default password is the same eight-digit password for first-time users.
• Enter the CFMS ID and Password and then click the Login button.
• Change the password after your first login.
• Employees should update their Home Town information throughout the login process if they forget their password.
• You will only be permitted to modify your phone number once, so be cautious while entering it.
• To send an OTP to the registered mobile number, click Generate OTP.
• Using the OTP received to your registered cellphone number, enter it in the login form.
• To log in, click Next.
Q) What role does the electronic Service Register play?
Ans: The employee’s whole knowledge, such as annual increments, promotions, awards, and punishments, is stored and handled in a secure manner in the Service Register, which is an essential document within the Administration.
Q) What are the advantages of using eService Registry?
Ans: In the event that a Service Register is lost or spoiled by the heat, the Service Register Portal might prove quite beneficial. Almost majority of the prior SRs’ pages are in a damaged state, making it difficult to understand or review the SR’s information when processing the settlement. It enables transferring data to other units over the internet.
Q) What are the advantages of using the AP e Service Register for employees?
Ans: A public IP address was assigned to the Service Register Portal. As a result, any employee may log in using his PF number and PAN number as the consumer identification number and password, respectively. As a result, they’ll be able to access or print his Service Register from wherever they are.
Q) What is AP ESR, and what does it stand for?
Ans: Andhra Pradesh electronic Service Register (AP ESR) is a vital document in the administration that contains all of an employee’s personal information.
Q) Why is E Service Book (ESR) need to be replaced?
Ans: The AP Finance Department may be keen to use ESR as a replacement for the office’s conventional service register. The AP government issued GO Ms No:99 on the 27th of June, 2018 to gather all government employee information. A new website, https://esr.ap.gov.in/Login.do, has been developed in order to collect information on people.
Who will the ESR data be uploaded for?
Ans: The ESR expertise of the following personnel will be posted to the company’s web site, E Service Book. Employees whose pay falls within the 010-salary category. DH/SDH 060/061: All Grant-in-Aid Employees whose wages are drawn under this code. Employees in Foreign Service Deputation and all work-charged employees whose wages are paid under DH/SDH 070/071.
Q)What is the AP eService Book, and how does it work?
Ans: The e-Service Book is a web-based application that allows employees to enter or see employee service information. Employees’ physical service registers will be replaced by this programme, and the information linked with them will be kept online and accessible to them at any time. Employees have access to their own personal information, official papers, pay stubs, leave information, and other Service information.
Q) To use the ESR site, what information do I need?
Ans: With secure login credentials, such as an 8-digit CFMS ID and password, every employee will have access to the e-service book.
We’ve attempted to cover all you need to know about the apesr.apcfss.in gateway in this post. Please leave a remark if you require any more assistance. Please share this content on social media with your friends.
The content on this website is meant only for general information purpose and does not and shall not be construed as any solicitation, procurement, display, aggregation, marketing or advertisement of insurance products. Loanpersonal.in is not an insurance intermediary and hence does not endorse or solicit any such products. The information on this website is derived from publicly available sources and Loanpersonal.in cannot verify or confirm the genuineness, truth, veracity or authenticity of this information.
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply Loanpersonal.in’s partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.