Vodafone Message Centre Number for All States of India–2022
Vodafone Message Centre Number and VI Message Centre Number for All States will be available for you in this page with the latest updates.
Also if you are having trouble sending SMS from your Vodafone prepaid, postpaid, or 4G sim, this is the only guide you need to read right now. You may also be aware of that Vodfone in Idia is now VI.
In this article, we’ll show you how the Vodafone SMS not sending problem occurs and how to fix it by following a few simple actions.
Vodafone is a well-known telecommunications provider in India, with millions of customers. These massive numbers of people make calls, talk with pals, and do a variety of other things on a daily basis. What if your SMS isn’t getting through to your friends? SMS is being phased out, but why?
Well, the Vodafone SMS not transmitting issue is a typical problem that most Vodafone subscribers have, and it is caused by your SMS settings rather than you or the server. Yes, a change in the Vodafone message Centre number might cause problems with Vodafone messages not being sent.
This is a very vexing issue. Assume you need to send a critical message and, for whatever reason, SMS messages are not being sent to the intended recipient. That moment will be quite frustrating, but don’t fret; we’ve discovered a solution to the problem.
Yes, you may quickly resolve the issue by dialing the Vodafone message Centre number. Before we proceed, we’d like you to understand what a Vodafone SMS Centre number is and how it operates.
What is the number for Vodafone’s Message Centre?
A network element in the mobile telephone network is referred to as a message Centre number, or SMSC number. Its job is to store, forward, convert, and send SMS messages. An SMSC’s primary responsibility is to route SMS messages and oversee the process.
How Does an SMSC (Short Message Service Centre) Work?
SMSC is a network element that is responsible for every function performed during the sending of an SMS, including storage, forwarding, reception, delivery, and time stamp maintenance.
The following is how it works:
• When a mobile phone sends an SMS message, it first reaches an SMS Centre, which then passes the message to the intended recipient.
You should now understand what an SMS Centre number is, and we will now share the Vodafone message Centre number with you. Vodafone has a distinct SMS Centre number for each state, and we’re going to list them all here.
|States||Vodafone Message Center Number / Vodafone SMS Center Number|
|Andhra Pradesh||+91 9885005444|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Coming Soon|
|Himachal Pradesh||+91 9736009911|
|Jammu & Kashmir||+91 9796009905|
|Madhya Pradesh||+91 9713099990|
|Tamil Nadu||Coming Soon|
|Uttar Pradesh (UP WEST)||+91 9719009998|
|Uttar Pradesh (UP EAST)||+91 9839099999|
|West Bengal||+91 9732099990|
As a result, we’ve provided the Vodafone message Centre phone numbers for each state. There are a few states that we haven’t included in the list since we don’t have the phone numbers for their SMS Centres yet, but they will be included shortly.
Now we’ll show you how to modify the message Centre number on your Android phone.
VI Message Centre Number
Vi SMS Service Centre Numbers [Updated for 2022] for Vi Users in All States
|Vi Message Center Numbers / Vi SMS Center Numbers||Phone Number|
|Jammu & Kashmir||+919796009905|
|Uttar Pradesh east||919839099999|
How To Change Vodafone SMS Centre Number:
– is the USSD code.
Type in *#*#4636#*#*
2) A popup will appear, giving you the following options:
• Information about the phone • Battery information • Usage statistics
• Wireless Network Information
3) Select “Phone Information” and go to the bottom of the page to see the SMSC option.
4) Click “Refresh” to verify your current phone number and replace it with the one listed above.
5) Select “Update” from the drop-down menu.
That is all
Default settings are as follows:-.
1) Go to “Messages” and open it.
2) Select “Settings” from the “:” icon at the bottom segment.
3) Select “Advanced” to access advanced options.
4) Select the SMS Centre that corresponds to your sim card slot.
5) Your screen will display a default Vodafone message Centre number.
Simply replace this number with the above-mentioned SMS Centre number.
6) Select “Save” from the drop-down menu.
That is all there is to it.
How to Change the Number in the Message Centre section in Android Device.
So, if you think you can’t send SMS from your phone, think again.
Change the Message Service Centre number by following the simple instructions below. Before you begin, make a backup of the old message Centre number.
In general, for Android devices:
- On your phone, click on Sms iconto open the SMS application.
- Go to Settings by tapping it from the Menu button.
- Select ‘Message Centre’ from the available drop-down menu.
- As soon as you open the section, you’ll be able to see and update the message Centre number. (If you can’t locate Message Centre in this list, look for and touch Text message; it should hopefully be on this list.)
- We’ve provided all of the operator’s SMSC numbers above in case you need them.
- Save the number
- Restart your phone and send a test SMS to make sure it’s working.
If your Android phone does not have the ‘Message Centre’ option, you can find out what it is by using the following method:
- On the dial screen, type *#*#4636#*#* into your phone.
- Choose your phone’s information.
- Scroll down and select SMSC from the drop-down menu.
- To see the current setting, press Refresh.
- If this number is incorrect, enter the correct value and click “Update.”
- If you receive a “update error” notification, it’s most likely because you have Android 2.3 or higher and will need to input the UDP number that is available on your phone.
- Turn on your phone.
- Send a test text to see if it’s operating properly.
If none of the aforementioned options are viable, what are your options?
We have a 100 percent answer to this difficulty if the above-mentioned information is not figured out. That simply dials your Customer Service number for the messaging service.
They may be able to assist you in providing accurate information and inspecting the location where you are currently residing, as well as assisting you with the setup.
198 is the most common Customer Care Number used by all operators.
You are Recommended to Read
FAQ’s (Vodafone Message Centre)
What is the procedure for obtaining my Vodafone message Centre number?
- On the dial screen, type *#*#4636#*#* into your phone.
- Make a selection for Phone Information.
- Select the SMSC option from the drop-down menu.
What is the procedure for resetting my Vodafone SMS Centre number?
Android: How To Change Vodafone SMS Centre Number: *#*#4636#*#*. A popup will appear, and you will be given alternatives. Select “Phone Information” and go to the bottom of the page to see the SMSC option.
What is the best way for me to contact Vodafone customer service?
You can reach customer service by dialing 199.
Why aren’t my Vodafone messages getting through?
To begin, double-check that your Vodafone SMS Centre Number is correct.
Check Vodafone’s proper SMS message Centre in your Mobile messaging settings-> SMS Centre number.
How can I make SMS available?
Set up SMS on your Samsung Android device.
1. Go to Messages and choose it.
2. Select the Menu option from the drop-down menu. The Menu button could be located anywhere on your screen or device.
3. Go to the Settings tab.
4. Click on More options.
5. From the drop-down option, choose Text Messages.
6. From the drop-down option, choose Message Centre.
7. After entering the Message Centre number, select Set.
How do I set up an iPhone SMS Centre number?
The number for the SMS service Centre.
1. Open the Phone program from the Home screen.
2. Tap Keypad, then dial **5005*7672*12063130004# on your phone.
3. Select the green Call symbol from the menu.
Setting Succeeded should appear on the screen.
What is the best way to acquire Vodafone settings?
1. Go to Settings>More>Mobile networks>Access Point Names>Menu> First, go to Settings>More>Mobile networks>Access Point Names>Menu>
2. Select Add New APN from the Menu bar, then type in the Vodafone APN Settings supplied above, precisely as they appear.
3. Save the changes and return to the main menu.
4. Test the connection by restarting the phone.
If neither of these methods worked, you might try inserting the SIM card into an old phone, navigating to the message Centre settings, and checking or changing the phone number.
If none of the previous options are working for you, the final option is to contact customer service.
They might be able to provide us with specific instructions on what to do? Or It’s possible that they’ll provide you with the local SMS Centre number.
If you’re still having trouble, let us know the precise model of your phone (usually found behind the battery/case) and the Android version number, and we’ll see what we can do. I hope this has been of use, and best of luck!! Please keep an eye on our My Care Numbers for updates.
We have provided all of the information you require about the Vodafone Message Centre Number. If you have any other questions or concerns, please leave a comment below. We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
The content on this website is meant only for general information purpose and does not and shall not be construed as any solicitation, procurement, display, aggregation, marketing or advertisement of insurance products. Loanpersonal.in is not an insurance intermediary and hence does not endorse or solicit any such products. The information on this website is derived from publicly available sources and Loanpersonal.in cannot verify or confirm the genuineness, truth, veracity or authenticity of this information.
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply Loanpersonal.in’s partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.