Airtel Tez App Login 2022/ Airtel Payment Bank Login /Airteltez App
Airtel Tez Login Portal : The Indian top network Airtel has established the Airtel Tez Login Portal to showcase its offerings online. Airtel is the country’s second-largest mobile network operator. As of May 2021, the Airtel Network had over 348.3 million subscribers.
AirtelTez has been released for its consumers, which is aimed to make your life easier. Using the near-field communication technology known as NFC, you may effortlessly transfer or receive money from your bank account with this new software.
You may also read: 11 Best Bank to Open Account in India : High Interest List
Sign-Up: Airtel Tez Login
Without a bank account, a user can swap money. A user’s mobile number can be used to access the airtel payment bank’s services. Prior app (Mitra app) served the function, but performance was slow; however, with the introduction of Airteltez app, speed has improved significantly. Enrolling for Airtel Payment bank services is a quick and straightforward process. It will be required that the user has an LAPU number.
1. The customer should go to Google and enter in Airtel Portal in the search field. The search will bring you to a new page with the Airtel Tez Login URL https://portal.airtelbank.com/RetailerPortal/.
2. If the customer does not register, he or she must click the Sign-up button, which will take them to a new page.
3. Enter the retailer’s mobile phone number and then select the ‘Get OTP’ option.
4. The One-time password will be sent to the user’s registered phone number through the Airtel portal. The user must input and validate the acquired OTP number. Users should establish a password and finish the signup procedure after receiving the OTP confirmation.
5. Customers should return to the Airtel tez new Portal login page after completing the signup procedure and log in using their cellphone number and password.
6. The portal will give way to the user’s executable pages after you check in to the Airtel tex New Portal Dashboard. When the new page loads, the user is prompted to update their balance information and check for the alternatives Distributor or UPI.
7. The user must select the money transfer option and input the LAPU number in order to complete the transaction.
8. The consumer has the option of withdrawing cash from any bank. One can make a ‘cash withdrawal’ by using biometric devices and keeping the cash withdrawal option activated.
9. Similarly, the user can deposit or drop cash by selecting the cash drop or cash deposit option.
10. Aadhaar may also be used to make cash withdrawals and deposits.
Airteltez Portal’s Advantages:
1. A user can utilize the Airteltez site to perform operations to meet the following requirements.
2. Money transfers, recharges, bill payments, deposits, withdrawals, and AePS are all available to users.
1. Go to the airtel tez site at https://www.airtel.in/ and look for the app panel on the far right side of the page.
2. The user must input his or her login credentials and then follow the on-screen instructions.
3. The online gateway will then take you to the next page, where you may use Airteltez services.
The following are some of the advantages of using the Airtel Payment app:
1. The software invites users to deposit money for cellphone recharges, energy bills, TV recharges, gas bills, and water bills.
2. This software allows users to create a bank account. In addition, the software supports VBD and offers a variety of policy options.
3. Payment transactions can be made without having a bank account.
You may also read: ICICI Zero Balance Account | ICICI Bank Savings A/c
Conditions to become a Airtel Retailer
To become an Airtel Retailer, you must meet the following requirements:
1. The candidate must be at least 18 years old. In addition, the applicant’s baseline qualification must be at least 10th class.
2. The applicant must have a bank account and be the owner of a business.
3. Aadhaar and Pan cards, among other papers, are required for submission.
4. The candidate must have a phone number as well as an email address.
Airtel Services Roadmap for Retailers:
1. The applicant must seek out an Airtel distributor’s help.
2. The applicant must contact the applicant’s chosen area’s field sales executive officer.
3. An area distributor is assigned to each region, and they differ.
4. A copy of the Aadhar card and other necessary papers should be submitted by the applicant.
5. After all documents have been verified and a candidate has been determined to be qualified for the position, the Airtel distributor will issue an LAPU SIM.
6. The applicant must submit the location of the business and the necessary information @distributor.
You may also read: SBI e Mudra PM SVANidhi Loan-Apply Rs.50000
Airtel Retailer Work Procedure:
1. The distributor will allot an LAPU SIM after receiving authorization to establish the retailership.
2. To begin using the phone, the accepted applicant must first place an LAPU SIM card into it and then restart it.
3. The distributor will activate the LAPU SIM number over a period of time and then begin a call from the Airtel Company.
4. The firm will explain the work culture and allow the store to begin doing business according to the Airtel Company’s illustrated rules.
Airteltez Distributorship Eligibility:
1. To work for the Airteltez distributorship, the candidate must have a tenth-class certificate.
2. The applicant must have an Aadhaar Card or any form of identification that is equal to it.
3. A security deposit of INR 50,000.00 is required of the applicant.
4. The applicant must be able to manage merchants on their own.
You may also read: Adhar Card Loan : How to Apply, Eligibility, Documents
Functions of an Airtel Distributor:
1. Within the parameters of Airtel’s regulations, distributors perform successfully autonomously. The distributor will be permitted to cover a region within its control, which is typically within the range of Airtel’s towers.
2. All shops that open service centers in certain tower ranges must seek items from wholesalers such as SIM cards, e-recharge, and coupons.
3. As a result, the distributor would be paid a fee on Airtel recharges made inside the tower range.
Airtel distributorship (Contact communication)
1. Find a store in the known area and ask for the TradeMark number, then submit the information to the TradeMark office.
2. The User must pay money at the entrance point, which will be repaid once the distributorship is cancelled.
3. The user must have a bank account and a GST number.
4. A distributor’s investment will be determined by the population density of the area chosen.
You may also read:Rupeek Gold Loan – Instant Cash in 30 Mins | Online Apply
Airtel Payment Bank Mitra Login – Airtel Mitra Login
Now we’ll show you how to use the Airtel Mitra App and what you need to know about the Airtel Mitra Retailer Login. By visiting the official mobile application of Airtel Bank Mitra Login, you can quickly open Airtel Mitra Portal and login.
What is the Airtel Mitra application?
To manage all of your Airtel merchant accounts and services in one location, download the Mitra app. Mitra’s user interface is basic and straightforward, making it simple for shops to use. In addition, there are no fees associated with using this software.
How can I use the Airtel Mitra Login App to log in?
• To begin, go to the Google Play Store and download the Airtel Mitra App.
• You must now open it.
• After that, you’ll be presented with several rights that you must “Allow.”
• A new page will appear in front of you, where you must input your LAPU number and select the Forget Password option.
• Now you must input the captcha code on the new page.
• After that, select “Verify” from the drop-down menu.
• You will then get a password on your registered cellphone number, which you must input.
• Now select “Submit” from the drop-down menu.
• A new page will appear, prompting you to enter your OTP and password.
• Now select “Submit” from the drop-down menu.
• Your Airtel Mitra Login is now complete and ready to use.
• Also, have a look at Jio Partner Central.
Related: Is Arogya Sanjeevani Policy Good
Airtel Payment Bank Retailer Login/ Airtel Retailer Login
If you are an Airtel Bank Retailer and wish to access the Airtel Retailer Portal, you must do so in the manner described below.
Login to Airtel Payment Bank Retailer.
If you are an Airtel Payment Bank Retailer and would like to login, please follow the instructions below.
• First and foremost, go to Airtel Payment Bank’s official website (http://portal.airtelbank.com).
• The Login Panel page will now appear in your browser.
• Enter your cellphone number and Airtel Payment Bank password on this screen.
• Now you must click on the “Login” button.
• The Airtel Payment Bank dashboard will now appear in front of you.
• You may view all of Airtel Payment Bank’s services here, including Money Transfer, Bill Payment, and Cash Drop.
• You may also view and print the Airtel Payment Bank certificate here.
• You may log in and operate this way.
Airtel Thanks App Login.
• To begin, search on the Google Play Store and download the Airtel Thanks App.
• You must now open it.
• After that, on the new page, click the “Let’s Start” button.
• After that, you must allow, and now you must also allow the location.
• On the new screen, enter your cellphone number and select “Send OTP” from the drop-down menu.
• After that, after selecting the “Next” button, you must pick the language.
• After that, you must select the option “Next” once again.
• On the new page, you’ll be asked about your interests; once you’ve chosen one of the alternatives, you’ll have to click the “Next” button once again.
• On the following page, select “Not Now” from the drop-down menu.
• Next, select “Get Started” from the drop-down menu.
• Now several messages will arrive, which you must accept.
• A new page appears in front of you once you click the “Done” button.
• Your login is now complete and ready to use.
Airteltez BC Agent.
• Airtel BC agents should educate customers in their native language as much as feasible.
• When engaging with customers, BC Agents should not overstate the goods.
• BC agents should only charge fees that are listed on the compliance poster.
• BC Agents should give a receipt for monies collected from customers.
• Make certain that all records are properly recorded.
• Make sure you have enough M-cash.
Airteltez Portal Services
All of these features are available on the Airtel Tez Portal, including –.
• the transmission of funds
• paying bills
• the rationale for the rupee deposit
• make a cash withdrawal
AirtelTez Frequently Asked Questions
Q) How can I acquire a CSP from Airtel Payment Bank?
Ans: You must contact your nearest Airtel office to obtain the CSP of Airtel Payment Bank. Tell them you want to create an Airtel Payment Bank CSP account. They supply you with information about it while also providing you with a lapu sim from there. With a Lapu SIM, you may open an Airtel Payments Bank BC point.
Q) How do you acquire your lapu number in Airtel Mitra?
Ans: Please contact your local Airtel Distributor if you wish to receive an LAPU Number. He may be able to provide you with a new AIrtel LAPU number.
Q) In Airtel Mitra, what is the lapu number?
Ans: In the Airtel Mitra Login App, the LAPU Number is the Airtel retailer’s SIM number.
Q) What does SUK stand for on the Airtel Mitra app?
Ans: SUK stands for Start Up Kit in the Airtel Mitra app.
Q) What are the steps to become an airtel recharge retailer?
Ans: You may become an Airtel recharge retailer by filling out a retailer registration form or visiting your local Airtel distributor.
Q) Is it possible for anyone to utilize the Airtel Tez Login page?
Ans: The airtel tez portal login option is exclusively available to airtel merchants and distributors.
Q) For Airtel Tez Login, what SIM card is required?
Ans: A retailer’s SIM card is necessary for Airteltez login.
The content on this website is meant only for general information purpose and does not and shall not be construed as any solicitation, procurement, display, aggregation, marketing or advertisement of insurance products. Loanpersonal.in is not an insurance intermediary and hence does not endorse or solicit any such products. The information on this website is derived from publicly available sources and Loanpersonal.in cannot verify or confirm the genuineness, truth, veracity or authenticity of this information.
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply Loanpersonal.in’s partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.