Central Bank of India CIF Number
Central Bank of India CIF Number can be easily acquired with just the below methods. The Central Bank of India is a nationalized bank that branches in most of the states in India that gives customers net banking facility and offerings.
Every Central Bank of India customer is given a unique CIF number, that’s a one-of-a-kind record to maintain the database of a customer.
If a customer has quite few accounts at a central Bank of India for different purpose, inclusive of a financial savings A/c, a deposit A/c, a mortgage loan account, a demat account, and so on, this CIF number is used as a central identity to verify the individual and his or her debts.
How can I find the Central Bank of India’s CIF number?
Some offerings and services want a CIF number, and in case you do not have one handy with you, you might not be capable of use a number of the services on-line or offline. We’ll provide you a way to get the CIF number for the Central Bank of India by using numerous methods on this article.
What is the CIF number of the Central Bank of India?
1. Customer Information File is the short form or abbreviation for CIF.
2. Every customer is given a completely unique variety of a CIF Number at Central Bank of India.
3. The CBI CIF number is a completely unique 10-digit variety.
4. By inputting this CIF number, Central Bank of India Staffs might be capable to review all your account information.
When is it essential to have a CIF number?
Although you may not need the CIF number often. But it is used internally by the bank employees when they want or may ask you to furnish the CIF number to avail any services from the Bank.
1. When registering and applying for Internet or online Banking with the Central Bank of India.
2. You may want to transfer your account from one branch department to another.
How to find and get the Central Bank of India CIF number by both online and offline method.
1. The Passbook
2. A financial statement is second.
3. Get in touch with customer care.
4. The Cheque Book information Front Page
Techniques Used online for getting CIF
1. Using the internet to conduct banking transactions.
2. A smartphone app called Cent-mPassbook.
We’ll go through each method in below detail.
Method 1: (CIF from Passbook)
You may get hold of your Central Bank of India CIF number in your Passbook .
A CIF number can be found quickly from the passbook, that is available on the first page.
• All of your account information, including your customer name, account number, CIF, address, and IFSC code, is printed at the starting of your Central Bank of India Passbook first page.
• Among these details is the CIF Number.
• The numbers point the CIF number are your Central Bank CIF number.
Method 2: (CIF from A/c Statement)
Look for the CIF number on your account statement.
The CIF number will be printed on the first page of your CBI account statement if you requested one.
• If you use your Central Bank of India’s monthly account statement feature, you may get your CIF Number quickly.
• Go to your email account and search for Central Bank of India’s email address where you receive your monthly or quarterly account statement.
• Open the attachment attached to the email from the CBI bank.
• At the top of the statement, the account holder’s name, address, and account number are all shown.
• The statement will include a 10-digit CIF number among other things.
Method-3: (CIF from Cheque Book)
The third option is to use a chequebook.
A CIF number is printed on the beginning page of your Central Bank account chequebook.
• Open the passbook and see the first page of your Central Bank of India Passbook.
• On the first page of your check book, the account holder’s information, such as name, address, and account number, will show.
• Your CIF number will appear among the information on that page.
• Obtain your CIF number from the Central Bank of India and keep it safe for future reference.
Method 4: (CIF from Customer Care)
Contact Helpdesk service of Central Bank of India to receive you’re A/c CIF number.
Contact the Central Bank of India’s customer care department to get your CIF number.
The Central Bank of India’s helpdesk contact is 1800221911.
Give your account number and ask for the CIF number when you call customer support. The CIF number for your account will be given to you by the executive.
• To talk with a customer support professional, dial 1800 22 1911 and follow the directions.
• The customer support agent will now check the legitimacy of the account holder.
• You must first introduce yourself (Account holder name).
• Then verify the Central Bank of India account number and branch.
• Now is the time to notify your D.O.B. (Date of Birth).
• You must then verify your bank registered mobile number.
• Your entire address, including your ZIP code, can also be requested.
• You may also be asked for the amount and date of the two most recent transactions you made in your account.
• The customer support agent will give you your 10-digit CIF number after verifying all of the information.
Method 5: (CIF from Internet Banking)
Use Internet Banking to find out your CIF number.
Log in to Central Bank of India (CBI) net banking with your user id and password.
When you log in, your CIF number will appear beside your name on the webpage.
• Select “Login” from the “Personal Internet Banking” menu.
• Next, enter your Central Bank of India Net Banking User ID and Password, as well as the captcha code.
• choose the option “Account Summary” from the start menu.
• Then go to the dashboard after login.”
• At the top of your Dashboard, next to your name, is your CIF Number.
Method 6: (CIF from mPassbook)
Use the Cent mPassbook Mobile App to look for a CBI’s CIF number.
• Download the Cent-mPassbook smartphone app.
• When the app has finished downloading, open it and log in using your login id and password. (Alternatively, if you’re a first-time user, create an account on the app.)
• Log in to the central bank “Cent m Passbook app” with your 4-digit secured mPIN.
• On the main screen, there is now a “Passbook” option.
• From the drop-down menu option, you have to choose “Passbook.”
• You’ll now see all of your account information on the screen, including your account number, account type, phone number, and IFSC code.
• Among these options, the CIF option will be discovered.
• Here you may find your 10-digit CBI CIF number.
What is the procedure to obtain my CIF number by going to Central Bank of India branch?
• Visit a Central Bank of India branch near you.
• Bring your passbook as well as one piece of identity (Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, etc.) associated with your CBI account, such as your Aadhaar Card or PAN card.
• Ask the bank staff for the CIF number.
• A bank staff will verify your paperwork (ID Proof).
• After verifying the user’s legitimacy, they’ll inform you your CIF Number.
You may get your Central Bank of India account’s CIF number in a few different methods. In this post, we’ve showed how to locate the Central Bank of India CIF number both offline and online.
Please express any questions or concerns regarding this post in the comments section below.
FAQ CIF Central Bank of India
Is it feasible to get a CIF number from an ATM machine?
You won’t be able to get your CIF number just by looking at your ATM card.
You need to sign up for the Central Bank of India’s online Banking or Mobile Banking services if you have an ATM card, and you can access your account at any time to get your CIF number.
CBI now provides you with your CIF number without requiring you to connect into Net Banking or Mobile Banking. This option is available on the CBI’s official website.
To discover the procedure’s step-by-step directions, read the article.
How many digits/numbers long does the CIF number of the Central Bank of India have?
The Central Bank of India’s CIF Number is ten digits long. In your Passbook, Cheque Book, or e-statement, it’s also easy to find.
Learn how to find your CIF using eight different approaches in this post.
Is the IFSC code and the CIF the same thing?
The IFSC and CIF codes are not interchangeable. The IFSC code is a one-of-a-kind identification for a certain bank branch, whereas the CIF number is a one-of-a-kind code supplied by the bank to each customer.
How to get a CIF number if my account don’t have a passbook?
You may receive your CIF number directly from the Central Bank of India’s official website by using the Acquire CIF option on the Net Banking Login Page.
For further details and a step-by-step guide, read the preceding article carefully.
Where can I find the (CIF) number on the checkbook?
On the first page of your cheque book, where all of the account holder’s information is listed, you’ll find the CIF.
This, however, will need the use of a personalized checkbook. These details are not included in a non-personalized cheque book, save for the account number.
The content on this website is meant only for general information purpose and does not and shall not be construed as any solicitation, procurement, display, aggregation, marketing or advertisement of insurance products. Loanpersonal.in is not an insurance intermediary and hence does not endorse or solicit any such products. The information on this website is derived from publicly available sources and Loanpersonal.in cannot verify or confirm the genuineness, truth, veracity or authenticity of this information.
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply Loanpersonal.in’s partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.