EEDS Login / STS Login Shikshaka Mitra app Student Tracking System in Karnataka.
EEDS Login: The Karnataka government has merged students and school personnel under a single platform. Government-aided, private-aided, and private schools are among the options. The kids range in age from first to tenth grade.
The student tracking system, or STS, is a unique strategy that involves assigning a unique tracking number to each student. BS Yeddyurappa, the Chief Minister of Karnataka, launched an STS login webpage that may also be used by employees. www.sts.karnataka.gov.in/eeds is an extension page.
Karnataka STS Shikshaka Mitra app EEDS Login Details:
An online personnel data system is provided as part of this enhanced service (EDS). The main online portal is designed for elementary and secondary school instructors. In addition, the government played a key role in the development of the Shikshaka Mitra app, which supports the same services. All Karnataka employees may be asked to download the applications from the Google Play Store. In a short amount of time, the online portal may resolve employee issues. To make it usable, you must first understand the registration procedure and how to operate it.
You may also Read: 11 Best Bank to Open Account in India : 2022 High Interest List
EEDS Login Process
The Karnataka EEDS Login Process is as follows:
The employee data system, or EEDS, is a service that the school, employees, and office may use. The employee must log in using the easy steps outlined below.
1. Open a web browser and type www.sts.karnataka.gov.in/EEDS/login/loadLoginPage.htm into the address bar and open the login page.
2. The employee must select Employee, Office, or School from the login screen. Employees will be required to provide their Username, Password, and Captcha code.
3. The staff must then choose between English and Kannada as their language and click the login button. The employee then logs into the account.
Password Reset for EEDS:
Enter the login page on the official website. Select Forgot Password from the drop-down menu. Alternatively, the employee could contact email@example.com to report the issue.
EEDS Shikshaka Mitra App registration:
1. Go to the Google Play Store and download Shikshaka Mitra – Karnataka.
2. The app must be installed and opened by the employee. The employee must log in and enter his or her KGID number.
3. An OTP will be sent to the employee’s registered mobile phone via the EEDS STS Kar website. The employee must set the password and input the OTP in the blank.
4. Now, Karnataka employees must enter their user ID and password and log in to the employee data system.
5. The employee may access all of these services through the EEDS Shikshaka Mitra Apps. The Karnataka STS EEDS App Services List has them written down.
STS Login Karnataka or Login to SATS
Use the following information to access the STS and SATS Karnataka Dashboard -.
- Visit http://sts.karnataka.gov.in/ for further information.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Activate the Quick Links section.
- Select the Dashboard login option from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your user name here.
- Please enter your password.
- Log in to the dashboard of SATS Karnataka.
EEDS App Services
The Karnataka STS EEDS App offers the following services:
- Application for Leave.
- Charge Allowance Sanctioned Under Rules 32 And 68
- Physically Handicapped Allowance Is Banned.
- Allowance For Small Family Norms Sanction.
- Permission to apply for advances, partial withdrawals, or final settlements from the General Provident Fund.
- Permission to Attend the Festival in Advance.
- Employee Service That Qualifies For Pension Benefits Under Rule 247A/248/252B/224A
- Permission To Apply For A Different Position.
- Permission to Pursue a Post-Secondary Education.
- Permission To Build A House Or To Purchase A Site, A House, A Vehicle, Or Any Other Movable Or Immovable Property
- Employee No-Objection Certificate for Passport Module Application.
- Permission to Travel to a Foreign Country.
For Efficient Services, a Student Tracking System is used:
1. The department of education’s previous attempts to collect data in an offline format under the Hejje Gurutu initiative failed to provide positive results. The new online system, on the other hand, offers additional functions. The Student Tracking System (STS) aims to reduce the difficulties encountered while running the Hejje Gurutu initiative. STS can send the information to DISE, the district information system for education. The database is automatically updated when the parents change their child’s school.
2. According to Mr. Jaffer, Commissioner of Public Instruction, the accessible data aids in making conclusions and judgments when they are needed. It has the potential to significantly enhance the quality of government schools.
3. The system serves around 1.1 crore children in government, aided, and private schools. The STS huge project was given to ICT Infracon, a private corporation located in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, by the Karnataka government. Students at the STS range from first to tenth grade.
What is the procedure for resetting my (Shikshaka Mitra – Karnataka) password?
The following are the steps to regaining your password:
If you forget your password, you may recover it by following the easy steps outlined below.
Step 1: Go to the EEDS Karnataka official website.
Step 2: Go to the EEDS Karnataka portal’s main page and click the login button.
3rd Step: From the list of options, choose the one that best fits your needs.
Step 4: Select Forgot Password from the drop-down menu.
Step 5: On the following screen, type in your login. Your password will be sent to the email address or phone number you provided during registration.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org as another alternative.
If you have forgotten your password, you can retrieve it using the steps outlined above.
You may also Read: ICICI Zero Balance Account | ICICI Bank Savings A/c
STS Karnataka Web portal Advantage
The following are some of the advantages of the STS Karnataka Web portal:
1. Students, employees, and schools can use the web portal to get help.
2. Between the first and tenth grades in Karnataka, the online site will assign each pupil a unique tracking number.
3. On the Karnataka educational online site, millions of schoolchildren will share their educational information.
4. A 9-digit number will be assigned to each student’s unique tracking number, and the online portal will index the student’s academic information.
5. Academic information about the kid should include their grades, school information, scholarships, and achievements.
6. The school’s headmaster will have administrative access to each student’s academic record based on their STS number.
7. The education department has the ability to appropriately assess school dropouts.
8. Incentives and scholarship payments can be avoided by the education department.
List of STS EEDS app services in Karnataka:
The Karnataka employee data system would include services that help school personnel directly. They might be members of the staff, teachers, or headmasters, for example. The following are some of the internet services that a school staff can use.
• Apply for a leave of absence and get approved for a charge allowance.
• Seek approval for a physically handicapped allowance and a small family allowance.
• Obtain permits for advances, partial withdrawals, general provident fund final settlement, and festival advance.
• Apply for alternative positions, more education, and home construction.
· Seek authorization before purchasing a Site, a house, a vehicle, or any other moveable or immovable property.
• Apply for pensions, obtain a no objection certificate for the passport module, and travel abroad.
You may also Read: LIC Policy: Invest Rs 150 per day
About EED Login
The EEDS webpage was launched by Karnataka Chief Minister BS Yediyurappa. The Karnataka EEDS Portal is intended specifically for Karnataka’s primary and secondary school teachers. The EEDS portal is a web-based employee information system. This EEDS site provides a variety of online services to Karnataka State government school instructors. They may also use the Karnataka government’s Shikshak Mitra app to access a variety of services.
This EEDS portal offers a variety of services to Karnataka teachers, including loans, PF advances, transfers, leaves, and more. All of these services are also available through the Shikshaka Mitra smartphone application.
A Quick Overview:
|Name of the Program||Karnataka Employee Data System (Karnataka EEDS)|
|Name of the Authority||Government of Karnataka|
|Name of System||Karnataka STS EEDS Login|
|Name of the Mobile APP||Shikshaka Mitra app|
|Official Website Portal||ww.sts.karnataka.gov.in/eeds|
Often Asked Questions – EEDs Login Portal
Q) What is the purpose of the EEDS login portal?
Ans: It’s an online platform created specifically for Karnataka’s elementary and secondary school teachers. They may use this to access all of the services available online.
Q) Who is allowed to use the EEDS portal?
Ans: The EEDS Karnataka site is available to students, staff, and office management of primary and secondary education institutions.
Q) How can I access eeds?
Ans: Visit the EEDS Login Portal’s official website at https://sts.karnataka.gov.in/EEDS/login/loadLoginPage.htm. As an employee, office, or school, go to the login page. Fill up your username and password. Complete the captcha characters.
Q) What exactly is Eeds ID?
Ans: The employee data system, or EEDS, is a service that the school, employees, and office may use. The employee must log in using the easy steps outlined below. 1. Open a web browser and type www.sts.karnataka.gov.in/EEDS/login/loadLoginPage.htm into the address bar.
Q) How can I become a member of eeds?
Ans: The main official portal of EEDS is sts.karnataka.gov.in/eeds. You may also use an Android smartphone to access the EEDS Login services by installing the Shikshaka Mitra mobile app. Here is a step-by-step guide to visiting the EEDS site and logging into the Karnataka STS EEDS login page.
Q) What is my SATS ID and where can I locate it?
Ans: If the user knows the student’s name, date of birth, and school name, the SATS ID may be found on the SATS Home Page. The school code will be auto-populated if the user picks the school name from the drop down menu after selecting district and block. In the table containing the student’s information, the SATS id is presented.
Q) In SSP, what is the SATS number?
Ans: “Student Achievement Track System” is the acronym for “Student Achievement Track System.” It is a one-of-a-kind identification number given to pupils.
The content on this website is meant only for general information purpose and does not and shall not be construed as any solicitation, procurement, display, aggregation, marketing or advertisement of insurance products. Loanpersonal.in is not an insurance intermediary and hence does not endorse or solicit any such products. The information on this website is derived from publicly available sources and Loanpersonal.in cannot verify or confirm the genuineness, truth, veracity or authenticity of this information.
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply Loanpersonal.in’s partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.