MFMS – Mobile Fertilizer Management System: mfms.nic.in Search Dealers, Stock Availability
MFMS Facility: Search Dealer/Stock Availability Organization: Mobile Fertilizer Management System, Department of Fertilizers. All of India is covered. Visit https://iFMS.dbtfert.nic.in/
|Organisation||Mobile Fertilizer Management System, Department of Fertilizers, (MFMS)|
|Facilities Available||Search Dealer/Stock Availability|
|Applicable For||Pan India|
|Initiated by||Central Government of India|
How Do I Find MFMS Dealers and Stock?
You must fill in the following boxes to search for Dealer & Stock Availability in MFMS.
1. Choose your state from the drop-down menu.
2. Determine your district.
3. Choose a retailer or a wholesaler from the drop-down menu.
4. Choose Product Name, Dealer Name, Dealer License, or Dealer Phone Number as your search criteria.
5. To find MFMS Dealer, choose Search Criteria.
Note: Due to server maintenance, the MFMS System will be unavailable daily from 11:30 p.m. to 5:00 a.m.
Direct Official MFMS Links
Also Read: SBI e Mudra PM SVANidhi Loan-Apply Rs.50000
Also Read: ecMS Parent Login – Don Bosco Vaduthala
The procedure for logging into MSMS is as follows.
First, go to the MFMS website.
Step 2: Go to page https://dbtfert.nic.in/iFMS/ and create an account.
Step 3: Fill up your username and password.
You will be able to access your account.
MFMS Dealers: Do’s and Don’ts
MFMS Dealers (Do’s):
• Obtain your Dealer ID and Password.
• Using the change password option, update your password after the initial login and at frequent intervals.
• If you forget your password or PIN, you may reset it by contacting one of your suppliers. On their registered cellphone number, dealers will get a password/PIN.
• Please contact any of your supply companies to alter your cellphone number.
• Complete the sale transaction and acknowledgment in the time allotted.
• For frequent updates, go to mfms.nic.in.
• Review notifications on a regular basis and act on them.
• Keep track of your reports.
• Request that the end customer present their Adhaar card, voter card, or KCC card so that it may be recorded in the bill.
• Examine the Opening Stock and make any necessary adjustments if it differs from the real stock.
• Make a habit of acknowledging sales.
• If more than one mFMS Id is given, utilize only one and notify the firm right away; otherwise, your receipts/sales will be bifurcated.
• Contact the Helpline at 0120-3076222 or send an email to mfms.support [AT] nic.in if you have any problems.
Also Read: Adhar Card Loan : How to Apply, Eligibility, Documents
(Don’ts) for MFMS Dealers:
• When inputting a password, do not use caps lock.
• Only have one window open at a time.
• When viewing, acknowledging, or reversing a transaction, don’t use a larger interval.
• Take note of the material’s unit price.
• If the quantity received is zero, don’t select partial acknowledgment.
• If your work is completed, close the window.
• If you have mfms-related concerns, do not call unless it is absolutely necessary.
Also Read: Rupeek Gold Loan – Instant Cash in 30 Mins | Online Apply
The Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers oversees the Department of Fertilizers, which is led by a Cabinet Minister and aided by a Minister of State.
The major goal of the MFMS Fertilizers Department is to guarantee that fertilizers are available in sufficient quantities and at reasonable costs in order to maximize agricultural productivity in the country.
Planning, promotion, and development of the fertilizer industry, planning and monitoring of fertilizer production, import, and distribution, and management of financial assistance in the form of subsidy/concession for indigenous and imported fertilizers are among the main functions of the MFMS Department of Fertilizers.
VISION OF THE MFMS
Ensure the country’s fertilizer security for long-term agricultural expansion backed by a strong domestic fertilizer industry.
MISSION OF THE MFMS
Ensure enough and timely fertilizer supply to farmers at reasonable rates through planned fertilizer production, imports, and distribution, as well as preparing for urea self-sufficiency.
Also Read: UdyamiMitra Mudra Loan from SBI
Contact Information for MFMS Dealers
MFMS Dealers can contact us at mfms.support [AT] nic.in if they have any questions.
mFMS Often Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q) What exactly is mFMS?
Ans: The goal of the Mobile based Fertilizer Management System (mFMS) is to track the movement and sales of various fertilizers from fertilizer manufacturers/importers to fertilizer wholesalers and from wholesalers to retailers across the country utilizing an IT-based technology solution.
Q) What is iFMS fertilizer?
Ans: The Department of Fertilizers (DoF) has developed an IT-enabled system called the Integrated Fertilizer Management System (iFMS), which captures end-to-end Fertilizer details such as production, movement, availability, demand, sale, subsidy bill generation, and subsidy payment to fertilizer companies.
Q) What is the location of my mFMS ID?
Ans: Follow these simple instructions to sign an mfms merchant id list from your iPhone or iPad:
- Install the signNow app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Create an account using your email address or log in with Google or Facebook.
- To eSign a PDF, first upload it.
Q) In fertilizer, what is DBT?
Ans: The government has devised a fertilizer plan known as Direct Benefit Transfer systems. Farmers will get the subsidies immediately in their bank accounts to purchase fertilizers under this system.
Q) What is the purpose of a fertilizer monitoring system?
Ans: FERTILISER MONITORING SYSTEM IN THE HOME (FMS) admin submitted this on 04/29/2019 12:30. Body: The FMS program tracks the transportation of fertilizers at different stages of their value chain.
Also Read: Mudra Loan Online & Offline Apply (All Banks)
Also Read: Union Bank Mudra Loan-(2021) How to apply Online | Interest Rate
The content on this website is meant only for general information purpose and does not and shall not be construed as any solicitation, procurement, display, aggregation, marketing or advertisement of insurance products. Loanpersonal.in is not an insurance intermediary and hence does not endorse or solicit any such products. The information on this website is derived from publicly available sources and Loanpersonal.in cannot verify or confirm the genuineness, truth, veracity or authenticity of this information.
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply Loanpersonal.in’s partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.